Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

and everybody says I'm paranoid....

What's on your mind?
General interest discussions, not necessarily related to depletion.

and everybody says I'm paranoid....

Unread postby JJ » Wed 04 Mar 2009, 09:22:51

one more thing to worry about....
http://mikeruppert.blogspot.com/2009/03 ... -east.html

the good news is I hear if you get the bird flu at eight in the morning your dead by quiting time....
JJ
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Re: and everybody says I'm paranoid....

Unread postby outcast » Wed 04 Mar 2009, 10:40:36

Ruppert is a certified nutcase
Y2K is real. Y2K is going to rock our world.
-Kunstler

Don't respond, I'll just ignore it.
-MonteQuest
outcast
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby smallpoxgirl » Wed 04 Mar 2009, 11:00:33

Yeah, Ruppert was the breadcrumb I was following that led me to this site, but he is a serious nutter.
"We were standing on the edges
Of a thousand burning bridges
Sifting through the ashes every day
What we thought would never end
Now is nothing more than a memory
The way things were before
I lost my way" - OCMS
smallpoxgirl
Expert
Expert

Unread postby erl » Wed 04 Mar 2009, 11:25:46

Mike lives and breathes tinfoil.

Still, once in a while he comes up with something on point.

This is not one of them.
erl
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby seahorse2 » Wed 04 Mar 2009, 13:06:46

I checked on the bird flu article he cited. Its legit and fairly scary. Here's a follow-up news article to the one cited by Ruppert.

http://www.naturalnews.com/025760.html
seahorse2
Expert
Expert

Unread postby Jotapay » Wed 04 Mar 2009, 13:37:36

Just watch the video "Endgame" and you'll see how this all happens. I used to think people who "believed" in these facts were nuts. Not anymore. There is just too much real evidence to the contrary, that there are some greedy, sick psychopaths running the show from their CEO and bankster offices.

Go look up "Transhumanist Society" and study how they plan for a world after humans, when humans are made better than they are now. Then look at how they believe in Eugenics (when they say they don't), and advocate killing the unborn who test positive for DNA which is undesirable to society. There is so much out there, this is just the tip of the iceberg.
Jotapay
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby smallpoxgirl » Wed 04 Mar 2009, 13:49:11

seahorse2 wrote:I checked on the bird flu article he cited. Its legit and fairly scary. Here's a follow-up news article to the one cited by Ruppert.

There's plenty of histrionics from nutter sites. Reality, though, bears little resemblance to Ruppert's fantasies. Ruppert states, "It seems that someone at Baxter Pharmaceuticals "accidentally" mixed H5N1 bird flu with a human virus into one vaccine and sent it off to Eastern Europe where it was injected into humans." Reality: The H5N1 was inadvertently included in a group of virus samples(not vaccine) supplied by Baxter Pharmaceuticals in Austria to a group of researchers in the Czech Republic. The researchers inoculated it into ferrets(not people). The ferrets died and that's how they discovered the error. Canadian News article here:link So a breach in security protocols, in standard Ruppert fashion, becomes an attempt at genocide.
I lost my way" - OCMS
smallpoxgirl
Expert
Expert

Unread postby pedalling_faster » Wed 04 Mar 2009, 13:51:26

"It seems that someone at Baxter Pharmaceuticals "accidentally" mixed H5N1 bird flu with a human virus into one vaccine and sent it off to Eastern Europe where it was injected into humans. For those who have been with me a long time you know what kind of investigative journalism we did on biowarfare and how it would be used to reduce population eventually. You know how well we documented the relentless quest for gene-specific bioweapons. Well, the only thing that was saving us from H5N1 bird flu was that it was generally considered not transmittable to humans. (Of course we known that it already has been on a small scale.) But here's a pharmaceutical company that we have written about at FTW (I think also in Rubicon) that's accomplished what nature couldn't. This story has zero credibility for how the screw up occurred because even the most basic lab protocols would prevent it. Combine DNA from H5N1 with a human viral DNA, inject into a human, and then watch the perfect mutation take place... The mother of all superbugs"

but when you look at the Board of Directors at Baxters, there's no Donald Rumsfeld-ian types -
http://www.baxter.com/about_baxter/comp ... index.html

if you consider the actions of the US, in some areas of the world, the policy is clearly population reduction, not spreading democracy (e.g. Iraq & the use of depleted uranium.)

but Baxter looks squeaky clean, at least at the Board level.
http://www.LASIK-Flap.com/ ~ Health Warning about LASIK Eye Surgery
pedalling_faster
Permanently Banned

Unread postby Jotapay » Wed 04 Mar 2009, 15:04:13

smallpoxgirl wrote:There's plenty of histrionics from nutter sites. Reality: The H5N1 was inadvertently included in a group of virus samples(not vaccine) supplied by Baxter Pharmaceuticals in Austria to a group of researchers in the Czech Republic. So a breach in security protocols, in standard Ruppert fashion, becomes an attempt at genocide.

The Germans aren't quite so calm about it.

There is no excuse.

These questions have to be answered not only by Baxter itself. It looks difficult to believe that viral and potentially lethal samples can cross the US border, pass the Atlantic, arrive the European Union and get into three countries without any or adequate control. While every tourist has to present his fingerprints and electronic registered passports entering the United States, institutions like the US Homeland Security should stay alert: Lacks in pharmaceutical companies may be the deadly door to future bioterrorist attacks.

http://www.lifegen.de/newsip/shownews.p ... 323&pc=s01
Last edited by Jotapay on Wed 04 Mar 2009, 17:55:45, edited 1 time in total.
Jotapay
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby seahorse2 » Wed 04 Mar 2009, 15:35:50

Baxter squeaky clean?

A quick google search shows that's not true.

Former Baxter director with ties to AIG and any number of other banks.

Baxter official Bio: "Pei-yuan Chia, age 63, has served as a director of Baxter since 1996. Mr. Chia was vice-chairman of Citicorp and Citibank, N.A., its principal subsidiary, from 1994 to 1996 when he retired. From 1993 to 1996, he served as a director of Citicorp and Citibank, N.A., and assumed responsibility for their global consumer business in 1992. Between 1974 and 1992, Mr. Chia held various senior management positions in Citicorp and Citibank, N.A., and was Citibank, N.A.'s senior customer contact for corporate banking activities in Asia. Mr. Chia also serves as a director of American International Group, Inc., and Bank of China (Hong Kong), Limited."

American International Group

Pei has been a director of AIG since 1996. Fellow directors include Frank J. Hoenemeyer, emeritus trustee of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation and Carla A. Hills. RWJF Trustee Edward E. Matthews was a director of AIG until 2002.

http://www.smokershistory.com/Baxter.htm

Baxter linked in an indepth article to biologic weapons research

http://www.tpromo2.com/gko/dec01/121201.htm

PDF on biological warfare labs in ME also implicating Baxter

http://www.csis.org/media/csis/pubs/me_natldev_analytic%5B1%5D.pdf
seahorse2
Expert
Expert

Unread postby smallpoxgirl » Wed 04 Mar 2009, 17:45:47

Jotapay wrote:The Germans aren't quite some calm about it.

I'm not saying it isn't a big deal. It's negligent, careless, and dangerous. Being careless with lab samples is not the same thing as spiking vaccines with killer viruses though.
I lost my way" - OCMS
smallpoxgirl
Expert
Expert

Unread postby wisconsin_cur » Wed 04 Mar 2009, 20:17:24

smallpoxgirl wrote:

I'm not saying it isn't a big deal. It's negligent, careless, and dangerous. Being careless with lab samples is not the same thing as spiking vaccines with killer viruses though.

I think it helps to think of it this way.

1. Those involved in this conversation are human beings.

2. Most or all of us have had jobs.

3. Those who have had jobs, whether it was frying chicken or an orthopedic surgeon has learned that there are way things are suppose to be done and the way things usually are done.

4. #3 sometimes has negative consequences which are the responsibility of the person who followed the conventional "wisdom" of #3.

5. The people who handled the virus were a) people like you and me b) work in a place like yours and mine.

6. Their negative consequences (#4) have (potentially) more serious side effects than the guy who cleans out the chicken fryer at KFC or even a nurse who does not wash his hands before doing a dressing change in the hospital (except maybe to the person who gets the infection). It makes the news and someone in the German government gets upset.

7. That we are corner cutting little apes does not make a conspiracy. It comprises part of the human condition.
http://www.thenewfederalistpapers.com
wisconsin_cur
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Ferretlover » Wed 04 Mar 2009, 20:35:12

Jotapay wrote: Then look at how they believe in Eugenics (when they say they don't), and advocate killing the unborn who test positive for DNA which is undesirable to society. There is so much out there, this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Makes me think of that ‘Octomom.’ What new laws are going to be established about “birthing babies?

smallpoxgirl wrote: The H5N1 was inadvertently included in a group of virus samples(not vaccine) supplied by Baxter Pharmaceuticals in Austria to a group of researchers in the Czech Republic. The researchers inoculated it into ferrets (not people). The ferrets died

OMG!!!!!!!!! Why the hell don’t scientists use LWP prisoners???

pedalling_faster wrote: Combine DNA from H5N1 with a human viral DNA, inject into a human, and then watch the perfect mutation take place.

Sounds like CIA-sponsered experiments.
"Open the gates of hell!" ~Morgan Freeman's character in the movie, Olympus Has Fallen.
Ferretlover
Elite
Elite

Unread postby smallpoxgirl » Wed 04 Mar 2009, 21:14:03

Combine DNA from H5N1 with a human viral DNA, inject into a human, and then watch the perfect mutation take place.

Sounds like CIA-sponsered experiments.

Sounds to me like Ruppert forgot to take his meds today. In the real world, exactly zero of the steps in that process ever happened.
I lost my way" - OCMS
smallpoxgirl
Expert
Expert

Unread postby jupiters_release » Thu 05 Mar 2009, 01:57:56

wisconsin_cur wrote:
smallpoxgirl wrote:

I think it helps to think of it this way.

1. Those involved in this conversation are human beings.

2. Most or all of us have had jobs.

3. Those who have had jobs, whether it was frying chicken or an orthopedic surgeon has learned that there are way things are suppose to be done and the way things usually are done.

4. #3 sometimes has negative consequences which are the responsibility of the person who followed the conventional "wisdom" of #3.

5. The people who handled the virus were a) people like you and me b) work in a place like yours and mine.

6. Their negative consequences (#4) have (potentially) more serious side effects than the guy who cleans out the chicken fryer at KFC or even a nurse who does not wash his hands before doing a dressing change in the hospital (except maybe to the person who gets the infection). It makes the news and someone in the German government gets upset.

7. That we are corner cutting little apes does not make a conspiracy. It comprises part of the human condition.

Cur,

You're a perennial egocentrically biased apologist, not that there's anything wrong with that (but it is real weak). KFC employee hygiene standards analogy is fallacious regarding protocols to handling a pandemic flu strain. A valid argument would compare it to security of those responsible for firing off nuclear bombs, but then your "we are all human beings" faux-kindergarten innocence would be a little more self evident.

I can't see creating an uncontrollable air born infectious disease as a viable option for policy makers. But a non-infectious vaccine with a high mortality rate makes a lot more sense, they could just increase the mercury content by several orders.
Do not seek the truth, only cease to cherish opinions.
jupiters_release
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby ReverseEngineer » Thu 05 Mar 2009, 03:20:20

jupiters_release wrote:Cur,

You're a perennial egocentrically biased apologist.

And I thought he was just an armchair Sigmund Freud with an axe to grind against Manichaeism. I stand corrected. LOL.

Reverse Engineer
ReverseEngineer
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby wisconsin_cur » Thu 05 Mar 2009, 03:28:11

jupiters_release wrote:[A valid argument would compare it to security of those responsible for firing off nuclear bombs,

Ok, lets do that.

Mis=steps in the bunker

Just after 9 a.m. on Aug. 29, a group of U.S. airmen entered a sod-covered bunker on North Dakota's Minot Air Force Base with orders to collect a set of unarmed cruise missiles bound for a weapons graveyard. They quickly pulled out a dozen cylinders, all of which appeared identical from a cursory glance, and hauled them along Bomber Boulevard to a waiting B-52 bomber.

The airmen attached the gray missiles to the plane's wings, six on each side. After eyeballing the missiles on the right side, a flight officer signed a manifest that listed a dozen unarmed AGM-129 missiles. The officer did not notice that the six on the left contained nuclear warheads, each with the destructive power of up to 10 Hiroshima bombs.

Human sloppiness is not a respector of occupation or education.

Whether it be our propensity to devolve into name calling or to cut corners, I have rarely lost a bet when I gambled on people acting like people, no matter what the letters are after their name or what job they have been given.
wisconsin_cur
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby jupiters_release » Thu 05 Mar 2009, 04:54:53

wisconsin_cur wrote:
jupiters_release wrote:[A valid argument would compare it to security of those responsible for firing off nuclear bombs,

Ok, lets do that.

Mis=steps in the bunker

Just after 9 a.m. on Aug. 29, a group of U.S. airmen entered a sod-covered bunker on North Dakota's Minot Air Force Base with orders to collect a set of unarmed cruise missiles bound for a weapons graveyard. They quickly pulled out a dozen cylinders, all of which appeared identical from a cursory glance, and hauled them along Bomber Boulevard to a waiting B-52 bomber.

The airmen attached the gray missiles to the plane's wings, six on each side. After eyeballing the missiles on the right side, a flight officer signed a manifest that listed a dozen unarmed AGM-129 missiles. The officer did not notice that the six on the left contained nuclear warheads, each with the destructive power of up to 10 Hiroshima bombs.

Human sloppiness is not a respector of occupation or education.

Whether it be our propensity to devolve into name calling or to cut corners, I have rarely lost a bet when I gambled on people acting like people, no matter what the letters are after their name or what job they have been given.

How many of the folks involved in that 'mistake' had fatal accidents or committed suicide by shooting themselves in the chest three feet away shortly after? Never was and never will be a mistake regarding nukes.

You can complete the circle here by announcing the Fed, the gov(whoever the f*** they are), and the banks were so damn incompetent they could have never predicted trillions of dollars of public money would end up in their private wallets.

It might be funnier if your next counterargument revolves around NORAD failing on 9/11.

"people acting like people" :lol:

I only messin with you cause you're intelligent for the most part, only your world mythology has nothing to do with reality, quite the norm with American culture.
Do not seek the truth, only cease to cherish opinions.
jupiters_release
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby wisconsin_cur » Thu 05 Mar 2009, 05:47:09

jupiters_release wrote:How many of the folks involved in that 'mistake' had fatal accidents or committed suicide by shooting themselves in the chest three feet away shortly after? Never was and never will be a mistake regarding nukes.

You can complete the circle here by announcing the Fed, the gov(whoever the f*** they are), and the banks were so damn incompetent they could have never predicted trillions of dollars of public money would end up in their private wallets.

It might be funnier if your next counterargument revolves around NORAD failing on 9/11.

"people acting like people" :lol:

I only messin with you cause you're intelligent for the most part, only your world mythology has nothing to do with reality, quite the norm with American culture.

First thank you for the compliment.

Second I would just observe that statements like,
Never was and never will be a mistake regarding nukes.
strikes me as an idealogical statement. I prefer pragmagtism and looking at problems on a case by case basis. This does not make me an apologist, I would say it makes me an independent thinker.

Now I do not think 9-11 was an inside job but I have been willing to read about and let those who do think it was make their case because something was accomplished, the towers fell, we went to war, Dept of Homeland Security and all the rest. This does not make me a naive it is just the conclusion I have reached.

I do not buy the offical line on the murder of JFK. Again something was accomplished, this time I do not think the offical story lines up with the facts. This does not make me a "conspircay-theory-nutter" just someone who needs to know why Lee Harvey Oswald was shot.

When their is no result beyond some airmen ending their careers by shoddy discipline, this strikes me as human stupidness. When the net result is some dead ferrets, strikes me as human error. I am willing to change my mind if an argument can be made for a conspiracy but I have yet to hear one, let alone one that convinces me.

If the conspirators are so competant, I can not understand how they keep on scewing up and gettng caught (either by not accomplishing thier goal or being found out afterwards). And if they are fallible enough to get caught in their conspiracy, is there not at least a possiblity that some airmen or lab techs are fallible enough to screw up in their own duties?
wisconsin_cur
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Jotapay » Thu 05 Mar 2009, 14:05:39

They mixed human flu virus with bird flu virus in a flu vaccine. If that solution had been injected into a human host, the viruses could have mixed and incubated, mutated, and then become a super-lethal, super-contagious virus. The seriousness of this cannot be under-stated. Billions could have been wiped out if this made it into a human and it mutated. Bird flu has a 60-80% kill rate in humans.

Read this snip from a Canadian newspaper. Note that the viruses were LIVE. You do not put LIVE viruses in a vaccine, much less live Bird Flu viruses! So the vaccine material was not irradiated to kill the viruses as one normally does in vaccines, and a live killer virus was inserted as well. This is a very lethal cocktail where two HUGE errors evidently were made! This is more than coincidence, in my mind.

"It was live," Christopher Bona said in an email.

The contaminated product, which Baxter calls “experimental virus material,” was made at the Orth-Donau research facility. Baxter makes its flu vaccine — including a human H5N1 vaccine for which a licence is expected shortly — at a facility in the Czech Republic.

People familiar with biosecurity rules are dismayed by evidence that human H3N2 and avian H5N1 viruses somehow co-mingled in the Orth-Donau facility. That is a dangerous practice that should not be allowed to happen, a number of experts insisted.

Accidental release of a mixture of live H5N1 and H3N2 viruses could have resulted in dire consequences.

While H5N1 doesn’t easily infect people, H3N2 viruses do. If someone exposed to a mixture of the two had been simultaneously infected with both strains, he or she could have served as an incubator for a hybrid virus able to transmit easily to and among people.

That mixing process, called reassortment, is one of two ways pandemic viruses are created.

http://www.torontosun.com/news/canada/2 ... 60781.html
Jotapay
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Next

Return to Open Topic Discussion