Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

SS cuts, CPI change, veteran benefits part of debt deal

What's on your mind?
General interest discussions, not necessarily related to depletion.

Re: SS cuts, CPI change, veteran benefits part of debt deal

Unread postby Outcast_Searcher » Fri 08 Jul 2011, 15:03:44

Cog wrote:So in summary, you want to raise taxes by whatever amount we are in deficit. So raise taxes by $1.4 trillion and everything should be cool. Have you really done the math on this? Or do you continue to maintain that deficits don't matter as long as we continue BAU on entitlements?

Now I have given you a link to the 2010 federal budget. Go through the different departments and tell me how much to cut off them. Then tell me how much you want to raise taxes on the rich. A percentage increase will do and I'll run the math for you to see if we can get to a balanced budget using your numbers. Don't be intellectually lazy about this and spin homilies about poor people's pain. Balance the budget your way and I'll be happy to listen. Otherwise, your opinions are no better than what I hear coming out of Washington who don't want to tell the American people the bad news coming at them.

While you are pondering how to solve this budget problem address this issue first:

The total cost of Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, and other mandatory programs alone will be $2.2 trillion in 2011. Then when you add in the projected $205 billion in interest payments on our national debt in 2011, we will have a budget deficit of $235 billion right there without including any of the government's $891 billion in security and $496 billion in non-security discretionary spending.

Ok what part of social security, medicare, and medicaid do you want to cut? Or perhaps you want to leave it alone and raise some billions through taxes. Let your conscience be your guide and show me how a progressive balances a budget. I will be enthralled.

Hi Cog. A good challenge (to Six). He won't do it, IMO, as progressives won't balance the budget (social programs they want to preserve) any more than conservatives will balance the budget (military and tax cuts they want to preserve).

As a libertarian, I keep wondering why this is so hard, and then I remember -- the idiot voters vote FOR the clowns who make this mess, and then say "Woe is us" and "It's all someone else's fault".

OK. I did it (far surpassed it) for the NYT budget challenge piece awhile back, so I think I can do it here.

Two ways:

1). If no adults or gutsy enough politicians in the room then you:

a). CUT EVERYTHING by the same proportion. Despite all the screaming, as inefficient as government is, small cuts off of everything (including social security checks) shouldn't cause epic disaster (just epic whining).

b). Raise EVERYONE's taxes back to the Clinton era level.

c). Fire up a 50 cent a gallon gasoline and diesel fuel tax.

Make the amounts large enough between the three to have, say, a $300 billion SURPLUS in normal times, to help pay off the debt, and set something aside for true national catastrophes/emergencies.

(Use Graham-Ruddman style rules to enforce this so any new spending HAS to be paid for with new taxes or other program cuts).

Since it's pretty much guaranteed that only I will like this plan, here's another plan:

1). Means test Social Security. Phase out the SS income at a 20% rate for those making over $50,000 a year.
2). Stop the double eligibility for medicare and medicaid. You get one only -- NOT both.
3). Double the copays for all doctors visits and related small cost tests for medicare.
4). End the three wars we are in. Get out as quickly as we can SAFELY move our troops and equipment out.
5). Issue an ultimatum to NATO. One year warning -- no more free ride where the U.S. military carries most of NATO around on its back. Want U.S. umbrella of protection and military bases, etc? Fine -- we will send you a bill for all the expenses, starting in one year. Don't like that -- I suggest you fire up your own military umbrella, and we'll be on our way. We'll pay and do our part -- but not YOUR part.
6). Get rid of ALL the deductions, etc. in the tax code. Period. This includes child credits and mortgage deductibility. This is for businesses AND individuals.
7). Replace 6 with ONE flat moderate exemption per family. Say $40,000. Companies get NO deduction at all.
.8). Enact a strict Graham-Rudmann style budget enforcement. No new programs without new revenues to support them, or cuts of other programs.
9). Lower the corporate and individual tax rates to where we have a (say) $600 billion budget SURPLUS. (Between cutting all the tax escaping junk out, and the program cuts above, substantial rate cuts should be possible). Initiate a FLAT TAX for both corporations and individuals to pull in the needed revenue to get the required surplus.
10. Use half the surplus to pay off the debt. Once we've paid off all the debt, build a rainy day fund to deal with TRUE catastrophes/emergencies. Use the income from the rainy day fund to grow the fund more.
11). Use the other half of the surplus to fund repairing and building out our infrastructure. If $300 billion isn't enough, raise gasoline and diesel taxes until the total IS enough.

So there you go. Two reasonable choices with 10 minutes of thought. Of course, I don't care if voters whine about it.

With all the supposed brainpower in Washington -- if I can do this much this easily, SURELY they SHOULD be able to come up with a workable plan -- since they won't like mine...

And I know this is far from perfect, but it would be a good start. We can always tune/adjust for unanticipated consequences.

The lower tax RATES and simpler structure might actually grow the economy as well. An best of all -- ALL high income earners AND companies would pay LOTS of taxes -- but NOT at a confiscatory rate.
Given the track record of the perma-doomer blogs, I wouldn't bet a fast crash doomer's money on their predictions.
Outcast_Searcher
COB
COB

Unread postby Sixstrings » Fri 08 Jul 2011, 15:55:54

Cog wrote:I'm not interested in what some op-ed writer wants to do. I'm interested in what you want to do. Do you not have a household budget? If you want all the benefits of living in a modern society, you have to find a way to pay for them. Just explain to me how we get to a balanced budget with taxes, spending cuts or a combination of both.

Cog, this ship is going down. We both know it. I, like everyone else on this forum, am looking to my own situation and planning accordingly, with peak oil collapse in mind too.

The only chance we have to save these United States is to change our trade policy to something pro-American. And it has to be jobs focused. With sustained trade deficits and not enough jobs, nations collapse. That is historical fact.

Without fundamental trade policy change, neither cuts nor tax hikes are the solution. My only position here is that as the ship of state sinks, let's take care of the elderly and war vets and the jobless as long as possible. It's not right that a very small minority of Americans profit so obscenely off the nation's collapse.

You continually moan about how the government is letting the underprivileged down but don't offer a way to pay for their way through life.

It's really a whole other topic and I've brought it up before and hashed it out with everyone.. the root problem is offshoring of jobs and investment capital.

This is your chance to take the 2010 budget and tell me how to reach a balance between revenues and expenditures. Its just an exercise that will be beneficial to you. Or you can continue to moan about the unfairness of life. I'm trying to help you here.

My personal idea seems to be limited to just me, it's not even in the discussion or on the radar anywhere else. I've typed it out before, I should have bookmarked it because I'm not gonna type it again.

In short, the current globalist capitalist offshoring status quo is clearly sinking the nation. We ought to at least try the other way, see what happens.. stop immigration, overhaul education, raise tariffs to require that most things consumed in the US be at least 50% produced with American labor. Problem solved. The jobless would have jobs, working and middle class wages could rise again, and the masses could afford to pay taxes to fund a livable public social security pension.

EDIT: I got off topic from the NYT op ed. The columnist suggests a 5% SS withholding increase. Currently, working people are the ones who fund SS, not the globally investing rich. I'd rather see them take on more of the burden, but I could live with a 5% tax hike. A big problem here is that SS was seized by the general fund to begin with. People don't trust the government anymore. The best SS solution would be something people can trust, get a firewall between SS and the general fund. Maybe even a constitutional amendment to ensure pols can never screw with it again.

Assuming people can trust the government, the right thing to do is raise withholding so that SS is always solvent. If SS is going south that's because corps are impoverishing workers and we're bleeding jobs offshore, and that's a separate issue.. but workers deserve the pension they were promised their whole lives.
Sixstrings
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby Oneaboveall » Fri 08 Jul 2011, 16:21:19

AgentR11 wrote:If you think the grunts stand a chance against the security guys in charge, close in, you're living in a fantasy world. They'll stand their guard boxes, but they won't risk their lives to defend the gate, nor will they commit suicide by trying to take over the enclave. The guys close in are paid much more than a $10/hr wage. They will neither hesitate, nor miss; and the head of family will bring scotch afterwards and ask if anything interesting happened... close security guy, "Not really, just a bit of Darwinian stupidity removal."

This isn't like Hollywood with the gung-ho moron, selling slick to the pasty rich guy. The guys in close are professional, well paid, very loyal, and very vested in their clients security. Unless you're fielding a real, disciplined and trained, military platoon size unit against such an enclave; don't even entertain the thought.

It was pretty much shown in Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam, etc that these bases can overwhelmed without constant resupply and by people who are "primitive" by our standards. :roll: We're also talking about military bases, designed for security, as opposed to communities designed for luxury. I think it's more of a fantasy to think they can hold out forever. I also wonder what's going to stop security guards from taking over since they're the ones with the guns.
When the banksters want something, our policymakers move with the speed of Mercury and the determination of Ares. It’s only when the rest of us need something that there is paralysis.

How free are we today with the dominance of globalist capital and militarized security apparatus?
Oneaboveall
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby AgentR11 » Fri 08 Jul 2011, 17:16:22

Oneaboveall wrote:I think it's more of a fantasy to think they can hold out forever. I also wonder what's going to stop security guards from taking over since they're the ones with the guns.

I wasn't addressing the "hold out forever" thing, as that's obviously not possible, and not intended. The point is to be able to hold out during short bursts of civil disruption, and I just think the price is too high for too little gain for a mob to be a threat. The difference overseas against US forces, is religious and nationalistic motivations. Neither will exist for a mob looking to pillage. When the interior security shoots and kills 50-100 of the mob as they start to come, morale breaks and fleeing begins; its one thing when its just cops yelling at you, or even tear gas on the ground. Its another thing entirely when Bob's head explodes right next to yours. The other problem for overseas troop positions, is that their orders are to hold and man that position. No such order exists for the rich guys in the enclave. If things come apart in their area; they just need a brief window to call in the helicopters to come fetch them; they aren't looking to defend the precious house or the worthless land it sits on. They only need to stay alive.

That said, I was talking about the external low-wage security you mentioned. They have little in the way of investiture or loyalty, but there is no chance they'd survive an attempt to take control of the interior. None. They might choose to stay in their guard box; or they might choose to not show up for work; those are certainly reasonable expectations. Honestly, they aren't even armed in the same league as what the owners of those homes are likely to have as just personal weapons. Typically the guard-in-a-box guys have a handgun and a radio, and maybe a stick. They're not going to be holding control of anything, other than maybe their box and the gate, and can do nothing if someone at 300yds decides they are too annoying to be left alive.

side comment, if we're talking about these exurban, large subdivisions with the little aluminum gate, different story; but they're likely as poor as the mob, so I'm not exactly sure who will be mob'bing who in that case.
Yes we are, as we are,
And so shall we remain,
Until the end.
AgentR11
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Oneaboveall » Fri 08 Jul 2011, 17:23:13

AgentR11 wrote:I wasn't addressing the "hold out forever" thing, as that's obviously not possible, and not intended. The point is to be able to hold out during short bursts of civil disruption, and I just think the price is too high for too little gain for a mob to be a threat. The difference overseas against US forces, is religious and nationalistic motivations. Neither will exist for a mob looking to pillage. When the interior security shoots and kills 50-100 of the mob as they start to come, morale breaks and fleeing begins; its one thing when its just cops yelling at you, or even tear gas on the ground. Its another thing entirely when Bob's head explodes right next to yours. The other problem for overseas troop positions, is that their orders are to hold and man that position. No such order exists for the rich guys in the enclave. If things come apart in their area; they just need a brief window to call in the helicopters to come fetch them; they aren't looking to defend the precious house or the worthless land it sits on. They only need to stay alive.

That said, I was talking about the external low-wage security you mentioned. They have little in the way of investiture or loyalty, but there is no chance they'd survive an attempt to take control of the interior. None. They might choose to stay in their guard box; or they might choose to not show up for work; those are certainly reasonable expectations. Honestly, they aren't even armed in the same league as what the owners of those homes are likely to have as just personal weapons. Typically the guard-in-a-box guys have a handgun and a radio, and maybe a stick. They're not going to be holding control of anything, other than maybe their box and the gate, and can do nothing if someone at 300yds decides they are too annoying to be left alive...

Ok. I guess you mean more a temporary flare-up of civil unrest, as opposed to a total breakdown of society?
When the banksters want something, our policymakers move with the speed of Mercury and the determination of Ares. It’s only when the rest of us need something that there is paralysis.

How free are we today with the dominance of globalist capital and militarized security apparatus?
Oneaboveall
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby AgentR11 » Fri 08 Jul 2011, 17:39:53

Total breakdown is really irrelevant to a thread on the political events surrounding a budget negotiation.

I just don't see it happening. In a full breakdown, the rich guys bail, they won't be there, the houses will be empty and useless. The rich guys can bail to whatever long term contingencies they've chosen; could be as simple as a farm house retreat, as most of them are neither famous, nor known by face by anyone; who'd know whether the guy that occasionally stays at the cabin a mile down the road happens to be a wealthy billionaire relaxing and waiting out the storm while watching movies or football on his home theater system. Is the mob going to attempt to search every rural cabin with a working A/C unit? They aren't going to live long doing that...

I think its just delusional to suggest that these powerful, wealthy people would instantly turn into weak, undefended mob-chow if civilization collapses. Maybe a few actors and politicos would be too distraught to defend themselves, I dunno; but basically, these are tough, tough cookies, they'll buy what they need and hire people they can trust. And they won't be wrong.
Yes we are, as we are,
And so shall we remain,
Until the end.
AgentR11
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby nobodypanic » Fri 08 Jul 2011, 20:30:55

tinkering with this irrational, anarchic, archaic, primitive, 17th century based economic system is a waste of time. throw it in the rubble pile. capitalism is a flaming failure.
nobodypanic
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Sat 09 Jul 2011, 02:41:24

I read somehwere a couple of years back that a tiny fractional tax on international e-trades would shore up the US imbalance lickety split. Who would hurt most? Banksters, hedge funds and day traders. Sanity would perhaps begin to prevail in the marketplace, with people and institutions forced to consider sticking around long enough to at least recoup transfer costs.

Currency fluctuations would slow right down. Lots of people currently getting big bucks whilst producing squat would be looking for a job. If the US did it the world would have to follow.
Until the US does this, nobody else can or will.
The cost to the real economy would be relatively miniscule.

Who really runs the world economy? Who dictates monetary policy and for who's benefit. Why can't national governments re-take control from these mega cartels? Because they are OWNED, not by the people, but by the enemy of the people. In order to retain the privelege of government they have a billion dollar farce every few years and call it an election.

There is much the USA could do right now to save itself and mitigate disaster for the rest of the world. But it won't.
Because there isn't really a USA any more, it's a figment of the imagination of Americans.
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Unread postby Pretorian » Sat 09 Jul 2011, 04:08:11

nobodypanic wrote:tinkering with this irrational, anarchic, archaic, primitive, 17th century based economic system is a waste of time. throw it in the rubble pile. capitalism is a flaming failure.

Do you know any alternatives? A cot and three bowls of gruel a day, regardless of occupation? I can get you a life-long employment on these conditions. Are you ready to sign a contract?
Pretorian
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby nobodypanic » Sat 09 Jul 2011, 18:08:21

Pretorian wrote:
nobodypanic wrote:tinkering with this irrational, anarchic, archaic, primitive, 17th century based economic system is a waste of time. throw it in the rubble pile. capitalism is a flaming failure.

Do you know any alternatives? A cot and three bowls of gruel a day, regardless of occupation? I can get you a life-long employment on these conditions. Are you ready to sign a contract?

you're kidding right? history is filled with alternatives to the modern market society. this is a fairly recent innovation; it hasn't always been here.

three bowls of gruel a day? yeah sure, if your object is to keep a small segment of the population living in splendor, owning 90% of the wealth. there's plenty of fat to cut, and plenty of wealth to redistribute in a more efficacious, responsible manner.

bourgeois society has reached the end of its shelf-life.
nobodypanic
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby Pretorian » Sat 09 Jul 2011, 18:59:38

Since you use plurals I guess I can expect at least 2 examples? No?
Pretorian
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Serial_Worrier » Sat 09 Jul 2011, 19:35:03

Can anyone explain me how societies move forward because of how generous their welfare states are? Last I checked Bill Gates & Steve Jobs created companies that ended up creating millions of jobs(indirectly) w/o any benefits from the government.
Serial_Worrier
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby vision-master » Sat 09 Jul 2011, 19:39:35

Serial_Worrier wrote:Can anyone explain me how societies move forward because of how generous their welfare states are? Last I checked Bill Gates & Steve Jobs created companies that ended up creating millions of jobs(indirectly) w/o any benefits from the government.

June 23, 2011

America’s largest global corporations are holding $1.5 trillion dollars in profits overseas in order to avoid US taxes. “Apple has $12 billion waiting offshore, Google has $17 billion and Microsoft, $29 billion.

http://www.alternet.org/economy/151413/ ... void_taxes
vision-master

Unread postby Novus » Sat 09 Jul 2011, 19:45:19

Pretorian wrote:Since you use plurals I guess I can expect at least 2 examples? No?

My favorite archaic example is the Ryo economy of Japan in 17th to early 19th century. The ability to print currency was put in the hands of rice farmers. One bushel of rice = 1 Ryo. If you wanted to make money you simply grew it in the rice field. Currency printing was out of the hands of the banks and in the hands of the common people. Taxes were paid in Ryo. Everything was priced in Ryo and there was no inflation. The system worked gloriously for over 200 years.
Novus
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Sixstrings » Sat 09 Jul 2011, 20:10:50

vision-master wrote:America’s largest global corporations are holding $1.5 trillion dollars in profits overseas in order to avoid US taxes. “Apple has $12 billion waiting offshore, Google has $17 billion and Microsoft, $29 billion.

Apple's a pretty worthless bunch. They only employ 50,000 Americans (mostly store clerks) vs. one million Chinese making the iCrap. As for Google, if I remember right they don't pay any taxes along with GE and Facebook.

Why can't we do something about that before cutting benefits to wounded war vets? Is it asking too much?
Sixstrings
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby Serial_Worrier » Sat 09 Jul 2011, 20:22:44

Sixstrings wrote:
vision-master wrote:America’s largest global corporations are holding $1.5 trillion dollars in profits overseas in order to avoid US taxes. “Apple has $12 billion waiting offshore, Google has $17 billion and Microsoft, $29 billion.

Apple's a pretty worthless bunch. They only employ 50,000 Americans (mostly store clerks) vs. one million Chinese making the iCrap. As for Google, if I remember right they don't pay any taxes along with GE and Facebook.

Why can't we do something about that before cutting benefits to wounded war vets? Is it asking too much?

Microsoft employs 80K here in the states. Of course one could argue that 50% of those are working on shit projects that shouldn't continue. But those 40K are professional salaries that help the local economy.
Serial_Worrier
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby mattduke » Sat 09 Jul 2011, 21:52:06

Novus wrote:
Pretorian wrote:Since you use plurals I guess I can expect at least 2 examples? No?

My favorite archaic example is the Ryo economy of Japan in 17th to early 19th century. The ability to print currency was put in the hands of rice farmers. One bushel of rice = 1 Ryo. If you wanted to make money you simply grew it in the rice field. Currency printing was out of the hands of the banks and in the hands of the common people. Taxes were paid in Ryo. Everything was priced in Ryo and there was no inflation. The system worked gloriously for over 200 years.

That's just the money phenomenon.
http://mises.org/books/whathasgovernmentdone.pdf
mattduke
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Sixstrings » Sun 10 Jul 2011, 12:42:07

Update on the debt deal..

Boehner tells Obama ‘no’ on big debt deal

Speaker John A. Boehner told President Obama on Saturday night he will not agree to the president’s most ambitious plan for deficit reduction, citing the administration’s pursuit of tax increases as one of the main hurdles.

“The White House will not pursue a bigger debt reduction agreement without tax hikes,” the Ohio Republican said in a statement released Saturday night. “I believe the best approach may be to focus on producing a smaller measure, based on the cuts identified in the Biden-led negotiations, that still meets our call for spending reforms and cuts greater than the amount of any debt limit increase.”
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/jul/9/boehner-tells-obama-no-big-debt-deal/?utm_source=RSS_Feed&utm_medium=RSS

So even though Obama was standing there ready and eager to throw old folks and veterans under the bus, Boehner said no over the "tax loophole" issue. As I understand it, the grand bargain didn't include any new taxes just some tinkering with corporate loopholes. But even that is too much for the Republicans, they won't budge an inch on taxing the rich.

Another article I read said it's ironic that Republicans are passing up such a massive opportunity to gut social programs. Anyhow the new framework is half the cuts Obama proposed, but still no new tax revenue. These are still big cuts here, I'm curious how they can get so many billions out of veteran benefits? Democrats are talking out both sides of their mouth, saying in private the "chained CPI" won't be a part of it, but if it's not then how do you get these kind of cuts out of SS.

KD on Tickerforum is hopping mad, says Boehner's idea isn't going far enough to do any good and we'll still face downgrade:

Joke defined:

"House Republican budget negotiators have abandoned plans to pursue a massive $4 trillion, 10-year deficit reduction package in the face of stiff GOP opposition to any plan that would increase taxes as part of the deal."

House Speaker John Boehner informed President Barack Obama Saturday that a smaller agreement of about $2 trillion was more realistic.

That's $200 billion a year which means we're still borrowing about 11% of GDP and running deficits of $1,500 billion a year.

That's not going to move the needle.

In fact, it just takes us back to calendar year 2008 when the stupidity started!

If this is really what Bohner is working with he would be far better off to walk out and hit the ceiling, which will force an immediate balanced budget.

But he won't.

As with every so-called "fiscal conservative", including those in the so-called "Tea Party" such as Southerland, Miller and others, he is in fact a lying sack of crap.

You do this Bohner and not only will you lose your Speaker's gavel but the US will get downgraded, perhaps immediately on your announcement of a "deal."
http://market-ticker.org/

Republicans are really a piece of work. They just passed something like $650 billion in a defense bill, actually raising the Pentagon's budget by like $17 billion. Republican math doesn't add up. You can't balance the budget without stepping back from the Bush-Obama tax cuts. You can't balance the budget without addressing defense spending.

My prediction.. when push finally comes to shove, Republicans will throw working and middle class folks under the bus. They'll pass a VAT, and other tax hikes. That's what it will come down to, Republicans will have to eventually sacrifice someone but it will never be the rich or incorporated. I'm looking forward to that day, when Republicans slap taxes on all these Tea Partiers and Limbaugh / Hannity listeners. Oh, the cries of betrayal will be epic. :lol:
Sixstrings
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby Cog » Sun 10 Jul 2011, 19:11:41

I wouldn't be too awful happy about the Republicans caving on the debt ceiling talks Sixstrings unless you want to live in a 21st century Zimbabwe. Because that is going to be the end result of not dealing with massive deficit spending. Your boy Obama, is I'm sure thrilled that he will be able to spend even more money next year. From a Libertarian point of view, this just reinforces our point of view that the two parties behave exactly the same. No hard choices will ever be made until circumstances leave no other choice. At that point the economic ponzi scheme comes apart and you are faced with absolute financial chaos. Course Peak Oil is going to create that circumstance regardless. And the Repubs and Dems are both in denial on that one.

This is not entirely unexpected since I never really thought the Republicans were serious about cutting the deficit. Even cutting $400 billion a year for the next 10 years leaves you with +1 trillion dollar annual deficits for the forseeable future. A more serious approach would have been to cut $400 billion from next years budget and increase the cuts every year until we reach a balanced budget.. But the Republicans are playing the game that they can promise cuts years down the road but make only minor cuts now. That has never worked because it continues to push hard decisions further off into the future where the consequences become more dire.

Coupled with this, is a record breaking $649 billon DOD budget which the Republicans pushed through. You can't have a serious deficit reduction unless defense, social security, and medicare are all on the table. The Republicans and Democrats have now put the country on a path to eventual bankruptcy. The only hope is that the other Republicans and some conservative Democrats don't play along with this game of kicking the can down the road and face some reality. It might be too much to expect politicians to act in anything other than their own self-interest.
Cog
Fusion
Fusion

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic Discussion