Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Russia/Ukraine Crisis Pt. 20

A forum for discussion of regional topics including oil depletion but also government, society, and the future.

Re: Russia/Ukraine Crisis Pt. 20

Unread postby EnergyUnlimited » Thu 16 May 2024, 04:14:16

AgentR11 wrote:GERMAN General Roland Katter told Die Welt: "Things are going very well for the Russians now!".
He immediately added: "At this moment, the Russians are winning."

At some point Emperor is naked moment must come as it does now.

NATO either needs to get serious and send boots to the front,..

This would mean a war (and potentially nuclear conflagrations) in Poland, so we are very concerned about it
...or let UA off the hook and let them come to a settlement before they run out of Ukrainians.

Some conspiracy theories in Poland are saying that war will be run in such a way to kill as many Ukrainians as possible, to leave empty land.
Then 3/4 of this land will go to Russia and on remaining bit Jews will make their state because US is well aware that Israel in its current location is bound to collapse and Khazar Kaganate which was in the past where Ukraine is now was Jewish state, so there is some precedent for it.
So according to this speculations war will be craftily run up to last standing Ukrainian.
EnergyUnlimited
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby EnergyUnlimited » Thu 16 May 2024, 04:40:56

theluckycountry wrote:Poland is rearming, stating that it wants to be the most powerful military in Western Europe, France is dabbling with sending troops East, Sweden joins Nato, and the forever Neutral Swiss breach their own neutrality by providing arms to the war in the ukraine. What's going on here? Oh just the usual European insanity that rears it's deformed head every 80 to 100 years.

Recently we had public opinion poll about attitude to possible military confrontation with Russia.
They were questioning people which are considered military reserves (aged between 18 and 60), both men and women, even if some women are not seen as military assets.
Outcome was disheartening for government.
Only 14% of those questioned declared willingness to fight in combat and in this group there was a bit more women than men - what is a bit puzzling.
25% have said that they would support war effort as long as they do not need to fight themselves. If they have to do so - they would run away, surrender, fight lousily considering self preservation as top priority etc.
51% would run away to safety, emigrate if necessary.
Rest declared themselves incapable to fight mostly base on medical grounds.
EnergyUnlimited
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby theluckycountry » Thu 16 May 2024, 04:44:42

AgentR11 wrote: NATO either needs to get serious and send boots to the front, or let UA off the hook

It really has nothing to do with Nato. the ukraine isn't a member and no nato country is being attacked. The fact that certain nato nations are sending arms in neither here nor there. I doubt nato can legally send troops, given their charter.
après moi le déluge
theluckycountry
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby EnergyUnlimited » Thu 16 May 2024, 07:01:37

theluckycountry wrote:
AgentR11 wrote: NATO either needs to get serious and send boots to the front, or let UA off the hook

It really has nothing to do with Nato. the ukraine isn't a member and no nato country is being attacked. The fact that certain nato nations are sending arms in neither here nor there. I doubt nato can legally send troops, given their charter.

Laws are open to free and even frivolous interpretation and amenable to change - what makes them meaningless.
NATO have sent troops to participate in Balkan war (and Kosovo is a result of that), so they might sent them as well to Ukraine.
What would come out of that I am not sure, but they can.
EnergyUnlimited
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby theluckycountry » Thu 16 May 2024, 15:32:05

EnergyUnlimited wrote:NATO have sent troops to participate in Balkan war (and Kosovo is a result of that), so they might sent them as well to Ukraine.

Yes I forgot that, back in the Clinton days, another President everyone loved. If this was just another war like those I wouldn't be too worried, and I'm not either lol. But when I look around I see the collapse of so many BIG Lies, like the EV revolution, like the shale oil revolution, like the Mass influx of muslim immigrants to the EU will be great lie.

I see the EU starved of energy like never before, I see the limits of food production, I see the 80 year old debt bubble reaching it's logical end point. Like before WWII nations all over the globe are pushing back against their colonial masters and nuvo-colonial masters. From African nations to little Pacific Island nations, to the renewed upheavals in south america. It all paints a nasty old story, one where the solution has always been all out war! I must be getting old, I can see the sense in such wars now. The human populations of the planet need to cull themselves from time to time, need to go crazy and throw caution to the wind. Mad Mad world we live in.

If the cycles of Strauss and Howe are anything to go by we are in the latter half of their winter season and a massive change just like occurred through and after WWII is upon us. Roughly six years are left to finish the cycle, the same time it took for WWII to play out. I can see it happening.
après moi le déluge
theluckycountry
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby theluckycountry » Thu 16 May 2024, 15:45:16

An oldie but a goodie

The Olduvai theory is defined by the ratio of world energy production and population. It states that the life expectancy of Industrial Civilization is less than or equal to 100 years: 1930–2030. After more than a century of strong growth—energy production per capita peaked in 1979. The Olduvai theory explains the 1979 peak and the subsequent decline. Moreover, it says that energy production per capita will fall to its 1930 value by 2030, thus giving Industrial Civilization a lifetime of less than or equal to 100 years. This analysis predicts that the collapse will be strongly correlated with an ‘epidemic’ of permanent blackouts of high-voltage electric power networks—worldwide.

Obviously there was industrial production before 1930 and will be after 2030, but at what scale? Richard C. Duncan made a good case, as did the authors of "the limits to growth". Both are on track still.
après moi le déluge
theluckycountry
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Plantagenet » Thu 16 May 2024, 23:54:17

theluckycountry wrote:....Sweden joins Nato....

It wasn't just Sweden----Finland also joined NATO after Putin's invasion of Ukraine.

Adding Sweden and Finland to the NATO alliance markedly increases the military power of NATO. Putin is forever saying he doesn't want NATO to expand, but Putin's own stupid policies have now resulted in the greatest increase in NATO military power in decades.

Thanks to Putin's bungling, Sweden and Finland have joined NATO.

Cheers!
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby jato0072 » Fri 17 May 2024, 01:17:29

It's not the quantity, it's the quality.

Nato's equipment it being destroyed faster than it can be replaced.
"On a long enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero."
jato0072
Lignite
Lignite

Unread postby Plantagenet » Fri 17 May 2024, 01:59:49

jato0072 wrote:

It's not the quantity, it's the quality

Are you aware that Russia has lost so much military equipment in Ukraine that the Russians are sending soldiers into battle riding golf carts?

Now, I'm sure they are very high quality gold carts, but nonetheless the Russians have been reduced to using golf carts....where they are at great risk of being killed in battle.

russias-golf-cart-troops-dont-stand-a-chance

Cheers!
Never underestimate the ability of Joe Biden to f#@% things up---Barack Obama
-----------------------------------------------------------
Keep running between the raindrops.
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby mousepad » Fri 17 May 2024, 07:27:51

EnergyUnlimited wrote:Only 14% of those questioned declared willingness to fight in combat

Welcome to the West.
https://twitter.com/CDPROJEKTRED/status ... 9481148522
BTW, CD Project RED, a polish game design studio (Witcher Series) tweeted this gem:

We’re proud to receive the Diversity Charter Award for our Menstrual Leave benefit in the category of “Innovative Approach to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Business”, which honors organizations showcasing outstanding commitment to fostering an inclusive workplace. This category is chosen by internet users, so thank you to everyone who voted for us!

And I thought Poland has not fallen yet. How wrong I was!
:-D :-D :-D :-D
Let's go Vladimir, best you take whole of Europe. It needs a serious wakeup call.
mousepad
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby AgentR11 » Fri 17 May 2024, 13:56:49

Lines... Lines... Lines.

UA in a remarkable achievement of winning, is collapsing hard North/North East of Kharkov. The losing Russians keep gaining miles of territory.

My brain hurts.
Yes we are, as we are,
And so shall we remain,
Until the end.
AgentR11
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby theluckycountry » Fri 17 May 2024, 19:01:01

jato0072 wrote:

It's not the quantity, it's the quality.

And what are Sweden and Finland? Two degenerate 'White" countries now overrun with Muslim refugees invaders. They can't even secure their own nations internally, what threat are they to another nation? Can you imagine how the Muslim Brotherhood would react if scores of young men left for war? They'd rape the country.

The whole of Western europe is in a tizzy over this ukraine business and where is Putin? In China on a state visit strengthening trade ties and advancing the BRICS. I remember when that soft hearted Swedish woman prime Minister and her all woman cabinet welcomed the refugees, the Woke Swedes got what they deserved, Western Europe got what it deserved.
après moi le déluge
theluckycountry
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby theluckycountry » Fri 17 May 2024, 19:17:15

mousepad wrote:Let's go Vladimir, best you take whole of Europe. It needs a serious wakeup call.

Oh he doesn't want it, who would want that mess. He's just making it clear that Russia's Oil and Gas aren't up for grabs like the West tried after the collapse of the USSR. Western Europe always goes to war amongst itself, and always tries to plunder Russia at the same time. This is what Putin sees I'm sure. After what the Nazi's did, in collaboration with the ukraine, I'd have my finger on the button. Nuke the French, Nuke the German's, send them back into the StoneAge.

Of course it's the plan if they cross the line, and they know it.

Feb 7, 2023...Russia has been repairing and upgrading thousands of Soviet-era bomb shelters over the past year, ever since it invaded Ukraine, current and former officials told The Moscow Times.

Mar 27, 2023... Russian authorities have put up digital billboards in Moscow that instruct citizens on how to prepare a "survival kit" in case of an attack, according to local media reports.

March 13, 2024... Warsaw's mayor on Wednesday announced a new plan to allocate €27 million to build bomb shelters and other security measures in the next two to three years.
après moi le déluge
theluckycountry
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Plantagenet » Sat 18 May 2024, 00:27:33

theluckycountry wrote:...I'd have my finger on the button. Nuke the French, Nuke the German's, send them back into the StoneAge.....

Please keep your unpleasant little fantasies about killing million of people to yourself.

Cheers!
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby EnergyUnlimited » Sat 18 May 2024, 03:37:02

mousepad wrote:Welcome to the West.
https://twitter.com/CDPROJEKTRED/status ... 9481148522
BTW, CD Project RED, a polish game design studio (Witcher Series) tweeted this gem:

We’re proud to receive the Diversity Charter Award for our Menstrual Leave benefit in the category of “Innovative Approach to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Business”, which honors organizations showcasing outstanding commitment to fostering an inclusive workplace. This category is chosen by internet users, so thank you to everyone who voted for us!

There are more interesting ideas going on here - we have new government after all.
This government is mulling ideas about installation of machines vending subsidized or free #day after pills# in secondary school girls toilets, though president is still opposing this and similar moves. They would also be able to get free period pads there from another slot.
Another project is about dispensing these pills free for girls over 15 in pharmacies and this one have gained some traction because in this case they have found way around presidential veto.

And I thought Poland has not fallen yet. How wrong I was!
:-D :-D :-D :-D
Let's go Vladimir, best you take whole of Europe. It needs a serious wakeup call.

In developing situation lack of willingness to fight for my country is an optimistic sign though.
If majority of our men is still willing to fight for this shit, I would conclude that country actually HAVE fallen.
Probably Vladimir need to make some order in Europe, maybe that will curtail for a while contagious mental disease which is spreading here.
EnergyUnlimited
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby EnergyUnlimited » Sat 18 May 2024, 03:46:14

theluckycountry wrote: Can you imagine how the Muslim Brotherhood would react if scores of young men left for war? They'd rape the country.

At least someone would fertilize their women because local white men are increasingly reluctant with that - too many possible complications and unintended legal consequences.
But another possible solution is that Russians will fertilize their women at the end.
Those who win a war have a privilege to fertilize women after all.

The whole of Western europe is in a tizzy over this ukraine business and where is Putin? In China on a state visit strengthening trade ties and advancing the BRICS. I remember when that soft hearted Swedish woman prime Minister and her all woman cabinet welcomed the refugees, the Woke Swedes got what they deserved, Western Europe got what it deserved.

West is increasingly an irrelevant entity, though still dangerous.
It may go to dustbin with great fireworks.
EnergyUnlimited
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby EnergyUnlimited » Sat 18 May 2024, 04:21:12

AgentR11 wrote:Lines... Lines... Lines.

UA in a remarkable achievement of winning, is collapsing hard North/North East of Kharkov. The losing Russians keep gaining miles of territory.

My brain hurts.

Decadence is related to inversion of usual perceptions of profit and loss, beauty and ugliness and also good and evil.

In perception of decadent societies those who are gaining territory are actual losers, the more tattoos woman has the more beautiful she is, the most valuable member of society is Black transsexual lesbian with AIDS, to become president of country you have to demonstrate that you have dementia and/or personality disorder etc.
EnergyUnlimited
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby theluckycountry » Sat 18 May 2024, 05:04:46

EnergyUnlimited wrote:...to become president of country you have to demonstrate that you have dementia and/or personality disorder etc.

Yes well the U.S. is a special case, an experiment in pseudo-democracy, to see what happens when you let capitalists run a country for a couple of hundred years without oversight. Well the experiment is over I would say and what's grown in the Petri Dish is not of any value. Oh the paperwork looked good, the declaration, and the bill of rights, blah blah, but those were just guidelines and the experiment took it's own course, as all biological systems do. The unfortunate part of it all was that the 'infection' has spread to all other nations affiliated with the US.
après moi le déluge
theluckycountry
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby theluckycountry » Sat 18 May 2024, 18:29:51

Germany Deports 7 Ukrainian Soldiers For Displaying Nazi Symbols https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... zi-symbols
The government added that German soldiers who are charged with training Ukrainians are trained to recognize right-wing extremist symbols and to address them. In addition, upon their arrival in Germany, Ukrainian soldiers are given "instruction regarding Nazi symbolism."

The government noted that approximately 10,000 soldiers were trained "on German soil in 2023." We can't help but ponder the likelihood that, beyond the seven deportations, there were plenty more cases where offenders were handled more forgivingly and discretely ("keep that tattoo covered"..."lose that patch!").

When Russia invaded Ukraine in February 2022, President Vladimir Putin said one goal of the "special operation" was the "denazification" of Ukraine. The Soviet Union endured a staggering 24 million civilian and military deaths during World II.

The Odessa...
après moi le déluge
theluckycountry
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Plantagenet » Sun 19 May 2024, 01:13:57

Ukraine drone attacks on Crimea destroy Russian jets and damage a Russian military airfield, disable an air defense installation, blow up a fuel dump, and take down electrical infrastructure in Sebastopol, causing a massive power outage.

massive-ukrainian-drone-attack-crimea

The Crimea.......
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

PreviousNext

Return to Europe Discussion