Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Russia/Ukraine Crisis Pt. 20

A forum for discussion of regional topics including oil depletion but also government, society, and the future.

Re: Russia/Ukraine Crisis Pt. 20

Unread postby theluckycountry » Sun 19 May 2024, 05:52:06

Plantagenet wrote:Ukraine drone attacks ...

You're a big traveler hey Plant, got a vaccine passport no doubt. Safe and effective.

Dr. Robert Redfield, former director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), said Thursday that many officials who tried to warn the public about potential problems with COVID-19 vaccines were pressured into silence and that it’s high time to admit that there were “significant” side effects that made people sick.
après moi le déluge
theluckycountry
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Plantagenet » Sun 19 May 2024, 14:58:33

theluckycountry wrote:You're a big traveler hey Plant

Right-O.

theluckycountry wrote: got a vaccine passport no doubt.

Nope. Not even close. Once again you're making up and posting nonsense.

Here's a suggestion....instead of making things up and posting nonsense about me, why don't you just post factual information about the thread topic?

It's not hard.....just find some interesting news that is real instead of making things up, and then post the factual information with a link to prove what you are saying is factual.

For instance:

UKRAINES NEW VAMPIRE DRONES ARE RAINING DEATH DOWN ON RUSSIAN SOLDIERS

ukraine-vampire-drone-crews-russia-war-

Vastly outnumbered by the Russian invaders, Ukraine's brave resistance fighters have come up with a new kind of drone that is specifically designed to kill Russian soldiers.....Using infrared sensors, the Ukrainians can see the Russian soldiers at night and then they drop US made anti-personal bombs directly down on the Russian troops. There's a neat video in my link above showing how this new drone works....

It's this kind of innovative use of drones that has enabled the Ukrainians to hold back the vastly superior Russian armies....at least so far. So far the Ukrainians have come up with drones to sink Russian ships and blow up Russian refineries and knock down Russian helicopters and decapitate Russian tanks. Now they've got a new "Vampire Drone" to kill Russian soldiers in their barracks and on the battlefield.

New Ukrainian vampire drone targets Russian soldiers.....

Cheers!
Never underestimate the ability of Joe Biden to f#@% things up---Barack Obama
-----------------------------------------------------------
Keep running between the raindrops.
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby AgentR11 » Sun 19 May 2024, 16:41:28

UA is too obsessed with fictional allusions. Orcs and Mordor, now vampires. Weirds me out.

Bigger news is that NATO countries are making rumblings about providing air defense from within their own territories, firing into UA airspace against Russian targets. Will be interesting to see whether they are effective, and whether Russia will fire on them despite being in NATO territory.
Yes we are, as we are,
And so shall we remain,
Until the end.
AgentR11
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Plantagenet » Mon 20 May 2024, 02:07:58

More big news is that Ukraine just sank ANOTHER ship from Russia's ill-fated Black Sea Fleet....this time a minesweeper that was hit in Sevastopol harbor.

AND Some are speculating that the Minesweeper was destroyed by ATACMS rockets fired from Ukraine.......if so, this has major implications for the war in Crimea

blowing-up-a-russian-minesweeper-ukraine-may-have-revealed-a-secret-it-has-atacms-rockets-with-470-pound-warheads

It appears Ukraine can now accurately hit targets in Crimea with new, longer range ATACMS rockets carrying much larger explosive payloads. The larger and more powerful payloads in these new ATACMs means Ukraine now has the capacity to destroy a span of the Kerch bridge and destroy a stretch of the overland railroad connection from Russia to Crimea and sink any Russian ships that try to carry supplies to Crimea and while they are at it they can also blow up the military airports in Crimea.

IF Ukraine decides to try to cut Crimea off from resupply using their new longer range and more powerful ATACMS rockets they now may actually have a chance of being successful.

Cheers!
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby theluckycountry » Tue 21 May 2024, 15:16:37

Russia Launches Tactical Nuclear Drills Near Ukraine In Response To 'Western Threats' https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... rn-threats
https://tass.com/politics/1791331

The defense ministry (MoD) announced that the exercises aim to test the "readiness" of its "non-strategic nuclear weapons … to ensure the territorial integrity and sovereignty of the Russian state."

Fair enough too. Russia's land forces are restricted by the difference in rail gauges between east and west so to conduct a conventional war in say, Germany would be a pain in the arse. But that's what tactical nuclear weapons are for, they are just more efficient versions of what was used to level Berlin in 1945. Many people are overly scared by them but they are actually quite city friendly. They destroy the armies in the field, not the cities.

après moi le déluge
theluckycountry
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Plantagenet » Tue 21 May 2024, 20:13:29

Ukraine has blown up the Tsiklon..... Russia's newest and most modern war ship-----the Tsiklon was the Black Sea Fleet's last remaining missile cruiser as all the others have already been destroyed by Ukraine.

russia-black-sea-fleet-crimea-missile-carrier-

The TSIKLON joined the Black Sea Fleet in July 2023, so it didn't last even a year before being sunk.

Farewell to the Russian missile carrier Tsiklon....sunk after only 10 months at sea.

Cheers!
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby EnergyUnlimited » Wed 22 May 2024, 15:03:17

theluckycountry wrote:Russia Launches Tactical Nuclear Drills Near Ukraine In Response To 'Western Threats' https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... rn-threats
https://tass.com/politics/1791331

The defense ministry (MoD) announced that the exercises aim to test the "readiness" of its "non-strategic nuclear weapons … to ensure the territorial integrity and sovereignty of the Russian state."

Fair enough too. Russia's land forces are restricted by the difference in rail gauges between east and west so to conduct a conventional war in say, Germany would be a pain in the arse. But that's what tactical nuclear weapons are for, they are just more efficient versions of what was used to level Berlin in 1945. Many people are overly scared by them but they are actually quite city friendly. They destroy the armies in the field, not the cities.

While a kid in secondary school I was traveling to Russia. It was school trip sponsored by education ministry, prize for achievement in international competitions from chemistry.
Travel was by train. Russian carriages are adaptable to European narrow railtrack. It takes few minutes per carriage to reposition wheels. So technical stop takes about 30 minutes on the border and then Russian train can go straight to Warsaw.
It is certainly easy with all their passenger trains and I suspect that most of their freight trains are also designed that way.
EnergyUnlimited
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Plantagenet » Fri 24 May 2024, 00:13:29

EnergyUnlimited wrote:
theluckycountry wrote:Russia's land forces are restricted by the difference in rail gauges between east and west so to conduct a conventional war in say, Germany would be a pain in the arse. But that's what tactical nuclear weapons are for....

Russian carriages are adaptable to European narrow railtrack. It takes few minutes per carriage to reposition wheels. So technical stop takes about 30 minutes on the border and then Russian train can go straight to Warsaw.

Ohmigosh!!!

I can't believe you guys are fantasizing about Russia using tactical nuclear weapons and starting world war III by invading Poland and Germany by train.

Why do you guys even think about such crazy things?

Don't you realize millions and millions of people will die if your little fantasies about Russian invading and nuking NATO countries come true?

Is a nuclear war really what you want to see happen?

So pardon me for asking....but why are you fantasizing about such crazy things?

Are you unhappy nihilists who think existence is pain and therefore hate the world or maybe you are crazed Russian nationalists who want Russia to destroy the world so Putin can rule over the radioactive rubble or what? Would you be so kind as to explain? THANKS

Cheers!
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby theluckycountry » Fri 24 May 2024, 06:24:30

The Pedo empire is running out of cannon fodder

Ukraine Enforces Desperate Conscription Laws As Russian Troops Close In On Kharkiv https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... se-kharkiv

That's the second largest city in the ukraine
Ukraine is now enforcing a new mobilization law which is being called 'divisive' among many Ukrainian citizens and some political leaders. The law requires men ages 18-60 to carry their military paperwork at all times to be presented to authorities on demand.

Like a Nazi state, which it is.

après moi le déluge
theluckycountry
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby EnergyUnlimited » Fri 24 May 2024, 17:00:46

Plantagenet wrote:I can't believe you guys are fantasizing about Russia using tactical nuclear weapons and starting world war III by invading Poland and Germany by train.

Why do you guys even think about such crazy things?

Don't you realize millions and millions of people will die if your little fantasies about Russian invading and nuking NATO countries come true?

Such attack could be done with or without using train transport. I just pointed out that this "Russian train issue" is easily solvable.
Regarding nuclear war - I am not for it and not against it but rather impartial to it. If it came I don't care. For someone in mid 50-thies fears about death are meaningless because his personal end of the world is already somewhere on horizon.
Practical observation of workings of modern physics is interesting as well and seeing an end of that shit into which white man's civilization have morphed might be a soothing experience.
When a single or few people die it is a tragedy but if millions are dying it is statistics.
Every single year something like 100 millions of people are dying and very few if any fret about it.

I have read that right now Russians are probably placing MASSIVE nukes on Earth orbit, so in case of war with West satellites and other military space assets will cease to exist at no warning at all.
Then West will have to run very brutal WWII styled war with all "space eyes" poked out assuming that thousands of nukes are not going to immediately be fired following devastation of space assets.
West is no longer fit to fight brutal WWII styled wars because western boys in teens and twenties have tits like girls do (too much plastic in food?) and older are in large majority too cynical and demoralized to answer call for arms.

Would you really risk your life for feminism and all sort of perverts and degenerates rights to detriment of yourself?
Or would you fight to make bankers and criminals in your government richer?
I wouldn't even lift my finger to help and rather sabotage efforts than fight if forcefully conscripted and then surrender at first opportunity.
Majority of men in Poland think alike as per current polls.
EnergyUnlimited
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby EnergyUnlimited » Fri 24 May 2024, 17:12:42

theluckycountry wrote:The Pedo empire is running out of cannon fodder

Ukraine Enforces Desperate Conscription Laws As Russian Troops Close In On Kharkiv https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... se-kharkiv

That's the second largest city in the ukraine
Ukraine is now enforcing a new mobilization law which is being called 'divisive' among many Ukrainian citizens and some political leaders. The law requires men ages 18-60 to carry their military paperwork at all times to be presented to authorities on demand.

Like a Nazi state, which it is.

They are unlikely to have much use of these conscripts.
They will act to preserve their life as priority - simulate illness, run away, mutiny, surrender or shoot overzealous commander if need arisen.
Enslaved demoralized soldiers are not a fighting force.
Those who think otherwise are naive and plain stupid.
EnergyUnlimited
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby EnergyUnlimited » Sat 25 May 2024, 00:50:02

Hi, news from Polish - Belarusian border:
https://x.com/WarNewsPL1/status/1793884 ... 894625024a
It is easy to bend these bars using hydraulic car jack and then your way to West is open and free.
NB. When they was building this barrier I was expecting exactly that - because bars are too long and easy to bend.
Unfortunately these days Millennials are engineers working for government and they didn't work it out :-D
EnergyUnlimited
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Plantagenet » Sat 25 May 2024, 01:29:28

EnergyUnlimited wrote:Regarding nuclear war - I am not for it and not against it but rather impartial to it.

How interesting. I've never talked with someone before who is indifferent to nuclear war and the resultant deaths of millions of innocent people.

EnergyUnlimited wrote: If it came I don't care. For someone in mid 50-thies fears about death are meaningless because his personal end of the world is already somewhere on horizon.

Of course.

But the world doesn't begin and end with your life.

Don't you care about the millions of other people who will die? What about the destruction of beautiful, vibrant cities and the loss of irreparable art and historic architecture? AND What about all the breweries??????? Surely you don't want to see all the breweries nuked?

EnergyUnlimited wrote:Practical observation of workings of modern physics is interesting as well and seeing an end of that shit into which white man's civilization have morphed might be a soothing experience.

I agree that math and physics are elegant and beautiful but I can't believe your thoughts jump directly from the beauty of physics to potty mouth posting of your anti-white racist views.

EnergyUnlimited wrote:When a single or few people die it is a tragedy but if millions are dying it is statistics.

And now you go from anti-white racism to quoting one of Stalin's more repulsive ideas.

--------------------

I'll stop reading there.

Thank you for answering my question but I have no time for and absolutely no interest in racism or Stalinism.

But again, thank you for answering my question.

I appreciate your honesty and the time you spent crafting your very interesting post.

Have a GREAT DAY and Cheers!
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby EnergyUnlimited » Sat 25 May 2024, 03:25:02

Plantagenet wrote:But the world doesn't begin and end with your life.

Lets be philosophical here.
From point of view of quantum mechanics reality doesn't even exist in an absence of observer and from my point of view I am an observer.
There might be other observers as well but it is only up to them what they observe.
It is a very hot topic in QM, who or what qualifies as an observer and what does not.

There is an interesting motion in QM that qualified observer must be a source of irreversibility.
Consensus emerges that in absence of anything conscious black holes are serving as such eg they are making reality real.

Re destroyed beautiful cities.
Adventurers of the future will admire their ruins very much like we admire Machu Picchu right now.
Material objects are perishable without exception.
EnergyUnlimited
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Plantagenet » Sat 25 May 2024, 11:41:10

EnergyUnlimited wrote:Lets be philosophical here.
From point of view of quantum mechanics reality doesn't even exist in an absence of observer and from my point of view I am an observer.

Obviously reality exists whether you observe it or not.

EnergyUnlimited wrote:It is a very hot topic in QM, who or what qualifies as an observer and what does not.[ There is an interesting motion in QM that qualified observer must be a source of irreversibility.

This argument in QM is just an extremely jumped up version of the traditional children's riddle....."If a tree falls in the forest and there is no one there to hear it, does it make a sound"

Do you have this same traditional children's riddle in Poland?

There are also many modern versions of this...such as "If a tree falls in the forest and no one puts it on instagram, did it really happen?"

The answer to this simple riddle, and also to the jumped up QM version of it is obvious

Cheers!
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby EnergyUnlimited » Sat 25 May 2024, 14:26:16

Plantagenet wrote:Obviously reality exists whether you observe it or not.

There are other observers and also other sources of irreversibility, eg BH and these are according to some very clever physicists qualifying as observers as well but there is a hot dispute about it.

Now you might be interested in subject that notion that observer CREATES reality for himself is gaining a traction and experiments meant to prove or falsify it are within grasp of current and very near new tech and are being designed right now.
Scientists are setting themselves to test a QM prediction that different observers will NOT agree what reality is, eg they will experience somewhat different non-reconcilable realities upon completion of their observations.
This would be a mind boggling if proven and it has NOTHING to do with so called #many worlds interpretation of QM# nonsense (I call it nonsense because it is not falsifiable belief).
Essentially they are setting an experiment demonstrating that 2 different observers might not agree if event have happened or not because their realities would be different - in THIS, single world.

This argument in QM is just an extremely jumped up version of the traditional children's riddle....."If a tree falls in the forest and there is no one there to hear it, does it make a sound"

Do you have this same traditional children's riddle in Poland?

There are also many modern versions of this...such as "If a tree falls in the forest and no one puts it on instagram, did it really happen?"

We might have something along these lines but cannot recall it right now.
Anglers are saying sometimes that fish which does not take any bite is simply not there.
One time, about 10 years ago or so WE had a discussion on this forum about a situation where

Israeli pilot have shot Syrian peasant on a desert, during dark night and no one have seen it and his body was buried by a sandstorm.
The question was: "Did this poor peasant even exist?"

One way or another anyone who up to date have bet against QM have lost miserably, Einstein included.
He was yelling for objective reality so much to design famous EPR (Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen) paradox calling for hidden variables which are restoring objective reality regardless of constrains of QM.
Then Bell Inequality was demonstrated working and Einstein have lost.
EnergyUnlimited
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby theluckycountry » Sat 25 May 2024, 19:57:40

EnergyUnlimited wrote:
Plantagenet wrote:I can't believe you guys are fantasizing about Russia using tactical nuclear weapons and starting world war III ... Don't you realize millions and millions of people will die if your little fantasies about Russian ...

Regarding nuclear war - I am not for it and not against it but rather impartial to it. If it came I don't care. For someone in mid 50-thies fears about death are meaningless because his personal end of the world is already somewhere on horizon.

I'm afraid plant lives in a dream world where nuclear weapons will never be used because 40 years ago some pundits on TV told him so. The reality is a little different, where whatever weapons are invented are always used in war. The US had no compunction about using them to finish WWII, even when they didn't need to! So using them in a future global war is a given. They are just tools, tools of conquest.

The only reason they haven't been used to date is that they weren't needed, there have been no empire challenging conflicts, just brush wars for control of small regions. SE Asia in the 1950's and 60's, central europe in the 80's, The middle east in the 90's and 2000's. What we're getting involved in now is the same as when Germany was challenging England and it's allies, England the global empire. Now the challenge is to the US, the global Empire. It's the beginning of a war for control of the world's currency and trade, same as then. Russia and China and their allies which are the BRICS, the coalition of the unwilling.

Anyone not considering a nuclear conflict at this point is just whistling past the graveyard, an Ostrich with it's head in the sand. The Millions in England and France as WWII broke out couldn't believe it, in part because their politicians were waving peace treaties and assuming that their total persecution of the German state up to that point was acceptable, just. What have the Americans and their allies been doing to Russia since WWII? The exact same thing, persecuting them, pushing them down. In Russia and China there must be a tidal wave of resentment because of these policies, against these arrogant people who think they have a God given right to meddle in their affairs. Well they have had, up until now...
après moi le déluge
theluckycountry
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby EnergyUnlimited » Sun 26 May 2024, 03:56:41

theluckycountry wrote: Now the challenge is to the US, the global Empire. It's the beginning of a war for control of the world's currency and trade, same as then. Russia and China and their allies which are the BRICS, the coalition of the unwilling.

West is so hopelessly mismanaged these days that there is a good chance for it to fall upon itself without any major war at all.
The difference between industrial output of China together with other BRICS and crippled West is becoming so huge that it will not be long before a major war between them would look more like an execution than a war - and hence may not happen at all.
You are probably aware of Sun Tzu ideas...
Add almost complete disillusion of mid aged western men who would usually refuse to fight for feminism, perverts rights, bankers wealth etc and feminization of younger men (in teens and 20-thies) - who literally grow tits like girls do. Too much plastic in baby food IMO.
So calls for arms may not be answered, professional soldiers and small number of idiots who volunteered would run out fast (like they did in Ukraine) and war could end.
Western governments themselves could be annihilated by local armies if generals concluded that war is unwinnable and not worth to fight.
So is also possible that one or few American nukes would be lobbed on Washington DC...
EnergyUnlimited
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby theluckycountry » Sun 26 May 2024, 13:04:58

EnergyUnlimited wrote:West is so hopelessly mismanaged these days that there is a good chance for it to fall upon itself without any major war at all.
Add almost complete disillusion of mid aged western men ... younger men (in teens and 20-thies) - who literally grow tits like girls do. Too much plastic in baby food IMO.

Or too much female hormone in all the chicken they eat? They used to eat red meat, but general poverty has seen them switch to chicken, and now to GM breakfast cereals. The US factory farming system is toxic, their medications toxic. The Russians developed a vaccine for the corona virus, 'sputnik' but it wasn't a gene thereby one but an old fashioned one and no there has adverse effects, they sold that vaccine to many other nations too. The people of the Western nations have bodies full of the mRNA vaccines and these are active, working in the DNA of their cells over time, destroying their Hearts and other organs in many cases, creating Cancers, all manner of ills.

There will be few conventional battles in WWIII, no one has the taste for that these days. So you could be right, the US and its allies may just collapse much like the ottoman Turks collapsed and lost their Empire to the British. Every 80~100 years, a minor empire rises and a minor Empire falls. Every 400 years roughly a major Empire rises and another falls. It's true Russia isn't a christian nation, but they employ many christian values in that they are anti-homosexuality, anti-pervert. Along with China and the rest they do not form a Christian Empire but they will overthrow a Christian empire, the 400 year old one that began with Catholic Spain and Portugal.

400 years ago the civilized world was Muslim, then Christian, and next? Who knows. Religion is a unifying force, it crosses traditional feudal boundaries, that's why it has been employed to build empires. Egypt's king was regarded as a god, the head of theirs. Rome was very religious, like Christianity it had many sects, they had all their different gods and huge temples but they respected each other's gods, they were unified. Of course in the past 80 years we have replaced God with money and sex, thereby losing the unifying force of religion. I'm not advocating religion, just pointing out how it works to create cohesive Empires.

I hear no one of this forum or any other 'western' forums espousing the Christian values that made the nation great, they want nothing to do with these values that built their Empire, and in so doing, sign the death warrant of it. People rail against China because of it's authoritarian nature but it's unifying. Putin is a unifying force, Biden and Trump are Not unifying, they are divisive forces.
après moi le déluge
theluckycountry
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby theluckycountry » Sun 26 May 2024, 13:08:01

NATO Country Says Goal Should Be Breakup Of The Russian Federation https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/nato- ... federation

Of course. They are terrified of it. The spokes "person" was a woman. The West is led by Women now, soft hearted emotional Women. What could possibly go wrong...

Russia could become much "smaller" as a desired outcome of the Ukraine war... "Russia’s defeat is not a bad thing because then you know there could really be a change in society," the prime minister told the 17th Lennart Meri Conference

Silly Women talking shit.
après moi le déluge
theluckycountry
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

PreviousNext

Return to Europe Discussion