Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

THE Zimbabwe Thread pt 2

A forum for discussion of regional topics including oil depletion but also government, society, and the future.

Re: Out of Food Zimbabweans Resort To Eating Cow Dung

Unread postby ReverseEngineer » Sun 28 Dec 2008, 22:45:47

Ludi wrote:
ReverseEngineer wrote: You gotta have Stats from the MSM before you will accept the evidence reported on every day?

Nope, just from the CDC, WHO, Lancet, Nature, etc.

Propaganda publications of the Illuminati. LOL.

Reverse Engineer
ReverseEngineer
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Ludi » Sun 28 Dec 2008, 23:02:39

ReverseEngineer wrote:Propaganda publications of the Illuminati. LOL.

Ok, thanks! :)
Ludi

Unread postby eastbay » Sun 28 Dec 2008, 23:07:07

ReverseEngineer wrote:
eastbay wrote:One moment please....

I just looked it up and the Four Horsemen seem to have changed lately. What's up with that?

There are a few different interpretations of this, as that Wiki article notes:

I like the War, Pestilence, Famine and Death one the best, suits the situation.

Reverse Engineer

Me too. I really never gave it much thought in the past. Only now because... well because the sixteen hoofs are, well... I believe I hear them right now! :shock: Shhhhh, listen carefully...
Got Dharma?

Everything is Impermanent. Shakyamuni Buddha
eastbay
Expert
Expert

Unread postby mos6507 » Sun 28 Dec 2008, 23:10:38

Come on, RE. I thought you were smarter than the dimestore 911 troother on my ignore list. Don't debase yourself with all this NWO/Illuminati talk. It's beneath you.
mos6507

Unread postby ReverseEngineer » Sun 28 Dec 2008, 23:17:17

eastbay wrote:
ReverseEngineer wrote:
eastbay wrote:One moment please....

I just looked it up and the Four Horsemen seem to have changed lately. What's up with that?

There are a few different interpretations of this, as that Wiki article notes:

I like the War, Pestilence, Famine and Death one the best, suits the situation.

Reverse Engineer

Me too. I really never gave it much thought in the past. Only now because... well because the sixteen hoofs are, well... I believe I hear them right now! :shock: Shhhhh, listen carefully...

Well, you may or not believe this, but there was a day shortly after Bear Stearns went down that I was reading my Google News page, and there were Four Top Stories listed, each one representing one of the Horsemen. It gave me the heebie jeebies. It was all there, at once, like I have NEVER seen before in a half century walking the earth. It was like the Four Horsemen jumped right off my computer screen. It was shortly after that I joined Peak Oil.

That day changed everything for me, how I see the world, how I live my life. I really DID see the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, and they have come now upon us in force. There is no doubt in my mind, despite what the CDC or WHO might report. Lagging Statistics IMHO.

Reverse Engineer
ReverseEngineer
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby thuja » Sun 28 Dec 2008, 23:20:22

ReverseEngineer wrote:
That day changed everything for me, how I see the world, how I live my life. I really DID see the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, and they have come now upon us in force. There is no doubt in my mind, despite what the CDC or WHO might report. Lagging Statistics IMHO.

That's great- I'll go with the "sciency" people for now and hold off in believeing in the "hunchy" people.
No Soup for You!!
thuja
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby ReverseEngineer » Sun 28 Dec 2008, 23:21:36

mos6507 wrote:

Come on, RE. I thought you were smarter than the dimestore 911 troother on my ignore list. Don't debase yourself with all this NWO/Illuminati talk. It's beneath you.

It was a JOKE Mos. The "LOL" should have clued you in on that one. Do I have to spell out all my jokes for you?

Reverse Engineer
ReverseEngineer
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby ReverseEngineer » Sun 28 Dec 2008, 23:26:05

thuja wrote:
ReverseEngineer wrote:

That's great- I'll go with the "sciency" people for now and hold off in believeing in the "hunchy" people.

I have PLENTY of "sciency" education Thuja, more than most here I am quite sure. I didn't forget it. I'm just revamping my outlook based on getting a visit from the Four Horsemen. Get back to me after they visit with you.

Reverse Engineer
ReverseEngineer
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby eastbay » Sun 28 Dec 2008, 23:29:35

ReverseEngineer wrote:
thuja wrote:
ReverseEngineer wrote:

I have PLENTY of "sciency" education Thuja, more than most here I am quite sure. I didn't forget it. I'm just revamping my outlook based on getting a visit from the Four Horsemen. Get back to me after they visit with you.

Reverse Engineer

I haven't had a visit yet, like you mentioned in that posting, but I can certainly hear them coming.

We too are preparing for them the best we can, and it's never enough, as we're finding out. But one step is better than none, and we've made many. A California desert suburb was the starting point.
Got Dharma?

eastbay
Expert
Expert

Unread postby thuja » Sun 28 Dec 2008, 23:35:56

ReverseEngineer wrote:
thuja wrote:
ReverseEngineer wrote:

Reverse Engineer

Then please don't confuse technical terms such as "die-off" with what is currently happening in Sub-Saharan Africa.

Here's another example...Rwanda.

In 1994, one million of its 7.6 million inhabitants died in its bloody civil war. 2 million refugees fled. Today's population? 10.1 million people.

They certainly experienced one of the most horrific scenes in modern times. And yet population continues to grow.

Its a horrible tragic story that gets repeated often in Africa. And yet...die-off is not happening.

You can look at a country like Ukraine that has a very low birth rate and is actually experiencing population contraction more than many of these African countries without any of the war, famie and pestilence.

Its complicated. In your posts, please reflect those complexities.
No Soup for You!!
thuja
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby eastbay » Sun 28 Dec 2008, 23:40:55

Thuja, I too remember reading at some point around 1996 or so that Rwanda's population had again climbed to what it was in 1993.

I wonder if the population climbed at least partially due to Western and African food aid.
Got Dharma?

eastbay
Expert
Expert

Unread postby thuja » Sun 28 Dec 2008, 23:44:10

eastbay wrote:Thuja, I too remember reading at some point around 1996 or so that Rwanda's population had again climbed to what it was in 1993.

I wonder if the population climbed at least partially due to Western and African food aid.

Certainly perhaps, though from what I read, Rwanda is pretty fertile and they are able to grow quite a bit of food on their own. Now that their security issues have calmed down, there aren't as many problems with getting food.

Nonetheless, I am not pollyanna about this. IN the future, severe limitations of arable land, water and oil will undoubtedly cause a massive increase in the death rate...but we are not seeing that yet.
No Soup for You!!
thuja
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby niknak » Sun 28 Dec 2008, 23:49:08

The horseman represent the church through history until the world ends.

the first churches (apostolic) were pure and white and spread the gospel to the world.

the second age was red, and the church became corrupted and killed whomsoever would not be pollued with pagan doctrins and for hundreds of years people were persecuted

the third horse was black, and in the age of darkness the dark ages they killed anyone who even read a bible and this progressed through to the last few hundred years.

the fourth whole was pale and ghostly, evil and spoke of deeath, this is the church when taken over by the demon illuminati, which all of them are now infiltrated with.

then the four winds of war are released, the nukes take out the world and of course revelation 6 says all men die except the ones saved by God.

the horseman are the story of the world and its progression to pure satanic control.

The pologetic versions saying revelation is NOT PROPHETIC are just the infiltrated illuminaty shills lying, they know it is prophetic for they always try not to cross the prophecies, when their toy boys tried to cut across the grain with prophecies (Napolean, hitler) they were both nullified, they ahve respect. But they dont want you to know about it being a prophetic book

in the beginning, revelation says it IS a prophetic book to warn what is about to come...
pretty obvious.

so you either accept the illuminati lies or walk out and accept the truth.

the pale horse came 70 years ago, all is shill.

If you saw them, you had a false vision, these are becoming more frequent. Just ignore it, and tell them to get lost, they arent true, and yo will be invulnerable. No power like the truth.
Last edited by niknak on Sun 28 Dec 2008, 23:53:35, edited 1 time in total.
niknak
Peat
Peat

Unread postby eastbay » Sun 28 Dec 2008, 23:52:48

thuja wrote:
eastbay wrote:Thuja, I too remember reading at some point around 1996 or so that Rwanda's population had again climbed to what it was in 1993.

Certainly perhaps, though from what I read, Rwanda is pretty fertile and they are able to grow quite a bit of food on their own. Now that their security issues have calmed down, there aren't as many problems with getting food.

Nonetheless, I am not pollyanna about this. IN the future, severe limitations of arable land, water and oil will undoubtedly cause a massive increase in the death rate...but we are not seeing that yet.

No doubt. After reading the Zimbabwe population stats going back to the 50's, and seeing they still have almost twice as many births as deaths, sub-Saharan Africa will have to deteriorate considerably deeper before it experiences even a localized population contraction.
Got Dharma?

eastbay
Expert
Expert

Unread postby ReverseEngineer » Mon 29 Dec 2008, 00:00:20

thuja wrote:
ReverseEngineer wrote:
thuja wrote:
ReverseEngineer wrote:

Reverse Engineer

Then please don't confuse technical terms such as "die-off" with what is currently happening in Sub-Saharan Africa.

Here's another example...Rwanda.

In 1994, one million of its 7.6 million inhabitants died in its bloody civil war. 2 million refugees fled. Today's population? 10.1 million people.

They certainly experienced one of the most horrific scenes in modern times. And yet population continues to grow.

Its a horrible tragic story that gets repeated often in Africa. And yet...die-off is not happening.

You can look at a country like Ukraine that has a very low birth rate and is actually experiencing population contraction more than many of these African countries without any of the war, famie and pestilence.

Its complicated. In your posts, please reflect those complexities.

I do attempt to reflect the complexities. I write posts about slow power downs also, I'm not 24/7 Doom you know :-) Just whenever I run into DENIAL, I get more Doomerish.

Anyhow, there are significant differences between the prior famine problems in Africa versus what you see today. You had a functioning world economy and a much greater capacity to send int he Food Aid than you do now, and its ever decreasing. I highly doubt Zimbabwe will see much in the way of Food Aid, particularly with Mugabe at the helm.

I really do not think what is occuring in Africa right now is well reported, anymore than I think what is hapenning in Palestinian areas controlled by Hamas is well reported. However, I can observe on a global scale far more disorder than was apparent a year ago, and so I look to the underlying reasons for such disorder. People do not start pitching around rhetoric about throwing nuclear weapons as the Pakis and Indians are doing unless their very survival is threatenned, and so that means to me that they are running thin on their ability to feed those populations.

There is enough evidence out there for me at least to draw the conclusion that our ability to ameliorate the food distribution problems and economic problems of the poorest nations is about spent out, and so no I do not think after a short period of die off the Zimbabweans will rebound upward again.

The issues of other countries depopulating along a more slow die off scenario of lowered life expectancy and lowered fertility also represents a significant contributor, but again I don't think those countries themselves have yet really hit the wall insofar as food distribtuion goes. Japan for example is what most people call a wealthy nation, yet their depopulation happens apace anyhow. What happens when their food imports become scarce because their industrial output doesn't provide a balance of trade to buy the food? That accelerates the problem of course.

At a certain point, the systems themselves start to break down, that is what we are witnessing with the economic collapse. We are on the leading edge of the die off, I grant you that, but it has begun and it will accelerate from here over the next few years. How MANY, how FAST? I can't answer that one but its going to diisrupt all the political systems everywhere, and once you have that much disorder nothing is really predictable, and its just a canard to say mass die off CAN'T happen so fast. It most surely can. Happens in other biological systems of course.

So, you can wait for the WHO to produce statistics that verify it for you, or you can observe the news and draw your own conclusions. I work on the latter paradigm.

Reverse Engineer
ReverseEngineer
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby thuja » Mon 29 Dec 2008, 00:23:12

eastbay wrote:
No doubt. After reading the Zimbabwe population stats going back to the 50's, and seeing they still have almost twice as many births as deaths, sub-Saharan Africa will have to deteriorate considerably deeper before it experiences even a localized population contraction.

Hard to believe...but true. How could Sub-Saharan Africa deteriorate any more than it has?

They have certainly been visited by enough wars, famine and pestilence. I guess they all just to have to get even more brutal- that or the birth rate magically drops...
No Soup for You!!
thuja
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Pretorian » Mon 29 Dec 2008, 05:12:44

Jack wrote:
Byron100 wrote:The average life expectancy is now *age 34* and still dropping.

That won't get the job done. They can easily start reproducing at 14 or earlier. I would suppose life expectancy needs to decline to 26 or less if we are to see any real progress.

8)

What? There is a pretty big number of known cases when Negroids were successfully bred at they age of 7. World's youngest grandma was 16 or so.
Pretorian
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby uNkNowN ElEmEnt » Mon 29 Dec 2008, 05:17:05

Pretorian wrote:
Jack wrote:
Byron100 wrote:The average life expectancy is now *age 34* and still dropping.

That won't get the job done. They can easily start reproducing at 14 or earlier. I would suppose life expectancy needs to decline to 26 or less if we are to see any real progress.

8)

What? There is a pretty big number of known cases when Negroids were successfully bred at they age of 7. World's youngest grandma was 16 or so.

Got any proof or links to back up your claims... that aren't from some white supremacist web site that is.
uNkNowN ElEmEnt
Expert
Expert

THE Zimbabwe Thread pt 2 (merged)

Unread postby Pretorian » Mon 29 Dec 2008, 07:39:39

My claims? World's youngest grandmother is anything but my claim. Since I hadn't pledge an eternal war with your ignorance go google it yourself. Or open a Guiness record book if its letters are big enough for you.
Pretorian
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Cabrone » Mon 29 Dec 2008, 07:57:31

While the West admonishes and lectures Africa the Chinese are busy getting on with their 'new colonisation' programme.

Unlike the West, the Chinese realise that (if run effectively) Africa could be a huge food producer.

Link
Cabrone
Coal
Coal

PreviousNext

Return to Africa Discussion