Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

THE Zimbabwe Thread pt 2

A forum for discussion of regional topics including oil depletion but also government, society, and the future.

Re: Out of Food Zimbabweans Resort To Eating Cow Dung

Unread postby uNkNowN ElEmEnt » Mon 29 Dec 2008, 08:03:26

I did goole it looser and all I got was a 5 years old peruvian girl who gave birth. Jerk.

edited to add: this is the youngest grandmother I can find so far on th e web
There was a girl in Mexico 20 years ago who had a kid at the age of 5 . When she was 10 she became a grandma , when her kid had a kid ! I just remembered this when I saw that post on the 6 year old from China , who had a kid . I think she was the world's youngest grandma . Kids need to stop growing up sooo fast ! Razzy

No mention of negroids...so you gonna pony up?
uNkNowN ElEmEnt
Expert
Expert

Unread postby Ludi » Mon 29 Dec 2008, 14:02:37

ReverseEngineer wrote:or you can observe the news

But not the Mainstream Media News. :wink:

In any case, I'm pretty sure a million or more extra deaths per day would make all the news, not just the Special Secret News.
Ludi

Unread postby Pretorian » Mon 29 Dec 2008, 14:02:41

uNkNowN ElEmEnt wrote:I did goole it looser and all I got was a 5 years old peruvian girl who gave birth. Jerk.

Next time you'll get looser go do something about it instead of spamming the internet. I told you to google about the youngest grandmother and not the youngest mother (check www.dictionary.com for the difference). And there is always a Guiness book for piplz with googling skills like yours.
Pretorian
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Ferretlover » Mon 29 Dec 2008, 16:27:19

Back on topic, please, people.
"Open the gates of hell!" ~Morgan Freeman's character in the movie, Olympus Has Fallen.
Ferretlover
Elite
Elite

Unread postby bratticus » Mon 29 Dec 2008, 19:24:39

deMolay wrote:Catholic News
Out of food, Zimbabweans eating cow dung

This is just a phase. They'll grow out of it. Don't give it too much attention since that only re-enforces the behavior.
bratticus
Permanently Banned

Unread postby mos6507 » Mon 29 Dec 2008, 19:51:31

bratticus wrote:
deMolay wrote:Catholic News
Out of food, Zimbabweans eating cow dung

This is just a phase. They'll grow out of it. Don't give it too much attention since that only re-enforces the behavior.

I'm sorry, I have to do this. I just have to. Click if you dare.

Our Family Heritage
mos6507

Unread postby timmac » Mon 29 Dec 2008, 20:49:26

niknak wrote:The horseman represent the church through history until the world ends.

the first churches (apostolic) were pure and white and spread the gospel to the world.

the second age was red, and the church became corrupted and killed whomsoever would not be pollued with pagan doctrins and for hundreds of years people were persecuted

the third horse was black, and in the age of darkness the dark ages they killed anyone who even read a bible and this progressed through to the last few hundred years.

the fourth whole was pale and ghostly, evil and spoke of deeath, this is the church when taken over by the demon illuminati, which all of them are now infiltrated with.

then the four winds of war are released, the nukes take out the world and of course revelation 6 says all men die except the ones saved by God.

the horseman are the story of the world and its progression to pure satanic control.

The pologetic versions saying revelation is NOT PROPHETIC are just the infiltrated illuminaty shills lying, they know it is prophetic for they always try not to cross the prophecies, when their toy boys tried to cut across the grain with prophecies (Napolean, hitler) they were both nullified, they ahve respect. But they dont want you to know about it being a prophetic book

in the beginning, revelation says it IS a prophetic book to warn what is about to come...
pretty obvious.

so you either accept the illuminati lies or walk out and accept the truth.

the pale horse came 70 years ago, all is shill.

If you saw them, you had a false vision, these are becoming more frequent. Just ignore it, and tell them to get lost, they arent true, and yo will be invulnerable. No power like the truth.

WOW Dude, you need some more reading and study time, your 4 horsemen beliefs are way off, no power like the truth huh, what truth might that be..
timmac
Permanently Banned

How Can You Get Ahold of a Zimbabwean $100 Trillion Bill?

Unread postby Carlhole » Fri 16 Jan 2009, 15:45:20

Zimbabwe to print first $100 trillion note

I have a feeling that it would be worth something someday.
Carlhole

Re: How Can You Get Ahold of a Zimbabwean $100 Trillion Bill

Unread postby JJ » Fri 16 Jan 2009, 15:58:36

80 bucks on evilbay digg
JJ
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby Jotapay » Fri 16 Jan 2009, 16:03:36

I think two chickens would do it.

Why not wait for the quadrillion dollar note?
Jotapay
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Carlhole » Fri 16 Jan 2009, 16:24:12

You can tell that those Zimbabweans aren't very sophisticated because they fail to use the far simpler Scientific Notation to denote those very large numbers.

If they keep this up, they'll have to use bigger bills just to accommodate all those zeros.
Carlhole

Unread postby Carlhole » Fri 16 Jan 2009, 16:32:15

Oops! Looks like the Zimbabwean Central Bank already has some currency management policies planned:

Zimbabwe bank chief plans currency changes as cash crisis worsens dramatically

...To improve liquidity on the market, Gono was going to remove "more zeros," the paper reported.

"This time, we will make sure that those zeros that would come knocking on the Governor's window will not return. They are going for good," Gono was quoted as saying.

In 2006, the central bank slashed three zeros from the currency when inflation stood at a few hundred percent, already the highest rate in the world then.

Computers, electronic calculators and automated teller machines at banks have not been able to handle basic transactions in billions _ nine zeros _ or trillions _ 12 zeros _ or even quadrillions, with 15 zeros.

I dunno... If I were Robert Mugabe, I'd be suspicious of those "O's" in Gono's name. They look a lot like zeros to me.
Carlhole

Unread postby pedalling_faster » Fri 16 Jan 2009, 16:58:36

if you give me a $100 US, i'll look into it for you.

and i'll throw in a used copy of "Rich Dad, Poor Dad."

offer good until the US $ collapses. then i will ask 7 ounces of silver for a $100 trillion Zimbabwe note.
http://www.LASIK-Flap.com/ ~ Health Warning about LASIK Eye Surgery
pedalling_faster
Permanently Banned

Unread postby Tyler_JC » Fri 16 Jan 2009, 17:20:01

JJ wrote:80 bucks on evilbay digg

On January 16th, the 100 Trillion note was worth $300. Now it's selling on eBay for $80.

Can you even have an auction on eBay for something that is rapidly declining in value?
"www.peakoil.com is the Myspace of the Apocalypse."
Tyler_JC
Expert
Expert

Unread postby Carlhole » Fri 16 Jan 2009, 20:23:26

Tyler_JC wrote:
JJ wrote:80 bucks on evilbay digg
On January 16th, the 100 Trillion note was worth $300. Now it's selling on eBay for $80.
Can you even have an auction on eBay for something that is rapidly declining in value?

No, I meant "worth something someday" as a collectible - not as legitimate currency. Seriously.
Carlhole

Unread postby smallpoxgirl » Fri 16 Jan 2009, 22:11:11

Tyler_JC wrote:On January 16th, the 100 Trillion note was worth $300. Now it's selling on eBay for $80.

Actually that EBay auction was for a $100 Billion note. Worth about $0.33 US. Which sort of begs the question. Why aren't more people auctioning the currency on EBay instead of spending it. That's one heck of an arbitrage opportunity.
"We were standing on the edges
Of a thousand burning bridges
Sifting through the ashes every day
What we thought would never end
Now is nothing more than a memory
The way things were before
I lost my way" - OCMS
smallpoxgirl
Expert
Expert

Unread postby Tyler_JC » Sat 17 Jan 2009, 00:11:42

smallpoxgirl wrote:
Tyler_JC wrote:On January 16th, the 100 Trillion note was worth $300. Now it's selling on eBay for $80.
Actually that EBay auction was for a $100 Billion note. Worth about $0.33 US. Which sort of begs the question. Why aren't more people auctioning the currency on EBay instead of spending it. That's one heck of an arbitrage opportunity.

I'd pay a couple dollars to get my hands on a $100 Billion Zimbabwe note. I think it would be a great novelty gift.

That might be Zimbabwe's next big export market, it's own humorously worthless currency.

Carlhole, I didn't mean to suggest that the Zimbabwe note was currency. I was trying to say that the "real" value of the note is declining rapidly while the collectible value of the note is increasing by a little bit. Those two forces mean a net decline in the value of the note.

Can eBay have a functioning auction if the property is dropping in value?
"www.peakoil.com is the Myspace of the Apocalypse."
Tyler_JC
Expert
Expert

Unread postby kam3Oen » Sat 17 Jan 2009, 19:02:50

Can eBay have a functioning auction if the property is dropping in value?

As long as the item falls within ebay's policy guidelines, it can be sold. Selling paper currency (whatever it's current or future value) is definitely allowed.
kam3Oen
Peat
Peat

Unread postby AlexdeLarge » Sat 17 Jan 2009, 23:25:06

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/6 ... SS500_.jpg

These will look good in your wallet! ;)
Viddy well, little brother. Viddy well.
AlexdeLarge
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby 3aidlillahi » Sat 17 Jan 2009, 23:35:55

I have a feeling that it would be worth something someday.

Certainly not worth much today. :cry:
Riches are not from abundance of worldly goods, but from a contented mind.
3aidlillahi
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

PreviousNext

Return to Africa Discussion