Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

I just Watched "American Dad"

A forum for discussion of regional topics including oil depletion but also government, society, and the future.

I just Watched "American Dad"

Unread postby Cid_Yama » Sun 28 Dec 2008, 22:52:32

A cartoon series like Family Guy on Fox. It was the episode 'Red October Sky'. I thought I was going to die. ROFLMAO! :lol:

I can't believe Fox showed that.
"For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst and provide for it." - Patrick Henry

The level of injustice and wrong you endure is directly determined by how much you quietly submit to. Even to the point of extinction.
Cid_Yama
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Re: I just Watched "American Dad"

Unread postby Aaron » Mon 29 Dec 2008, 16:15:24

Luv It... big fan.

Awesome that they use Patrick Stewart's voice.
The problem is, of course, that not only is economics bankrupt, but it has always been nothing more than politics in disguise... economics is a form of brain damage.

Hazel Henderson
Aaron
Resting in Peace

Unread postby Gazzatrone » Mon 12 Jan 2009, 08:14:37

Seth Mcfarlane is a genius. You get the ipression that if the voting public of America watched and appreciated and loved Family guy and American Dad......I guess there wouldn't be a "voting" public
THE FUTURE IS HISTORY!
Gazzatrone
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby Micki » Mon 12 Jan 2009, 08:28:30

Simpson went more political as well. (Yeah, I'm a cartoon fan and got the lot with Simpsons and Family guy. the latter one winning hands down as it is really targeting adults..and I got a really dirty sense of humor)
Think it is series 18 that suddenly start making a fair bit of commentry on wars, the president, media etc.
Sadly I think most viewers miss this. But still nice to see some subtle counter-propaganda being sneaked in.
Micki

Return to North America Discussion