Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

History of the Bank of England

Discussions about the economic and financial ramifications of PEAK OIL

History of the Bank of England

Unread postby ReverseEngineer » Mon 09 Feb 2009, 03:08:06

I have begun researching the History of the Bank of England beginning with its Charter in 1694 by the

then King, William of Orange. I got interested in researching this now while reading another of Neal

Stephenson's novels, "The Confusion", which traces historical developments through this period from

the point of view of a mathematician.

Here is an interesting quote from William Cobbett, a Britsh MP in 1810:

There is something so consummately ridiculous in the idea of a nation's getting money by

paying interest to itself upon its own stock, that the mind of every rational man naturally rejects

it. It is, really, something little short of madness to suppose, that a nation can increase its

wealth, increase its means of paying others, that it can do this by paying interest to itself. When

time is taken to reflect, no rational man will attempt to maintain a proposition so shockingly

absurd.

Anyhow, besides learning that besides his role as inventor of the Calculus and defining the Laws of

Motion, Sir Isaac Newton ALSO became Master of the Mint after the founding of the BoE. Interesting,

no?

The original Bank of the US which Andrew Johnson "killed" in 1836 was rechartered as the Federal

Reserve Bank in 1913. Basically all clones of the BoE, which came out of the minds of the

mathematicians of the Enlightenment, including the Mastermind himself, Isaac Newton.

In any event, since the time of the founding of the BoE, the British Goobermint basically has been in

the pocket of those who started the BoE and then later transferred their power to the Banking system

of the US. This has as much to do with the battle between the Christians of the Reformation against

the Jesuits of the Catholic Church as it does with the Jews who tend to get identified with all this

banking stuff. You also have Huguenots who went on to form the Massachessets Bay Colony who were

Money Lenders in France who took part in this business.

Once you begin to research this stuff, the crash we are experiencing right now becomes quite clear in

its nature, along with the liquidity crisis which actually provoked the original charter for the BoE.

If history is to be a guide here, what is coming down the pipe is the excoriation of the Fed and the

Charter of a NEW Bank, however those currently in control of the Fed will of course be behind the

scenes as manipulators of the new Bank. Whether its done under the auspices of the UN or the IMF

remains to be seen, the question would be can they pull the same scam off again? I don't think so,

not with a world so deep in overshoot. However, the plan is pretty obvious as it was done at least 3

times before, with the founding of the BoE, then the Founding of the Bank of the US in 1791 under

Hamilton, then with the Founding of the Fed in 1913. Same story, same cast of characters. Google it

up for yourself, its interesting stuff.

Reverse Engineer
ReverseEngineer
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Re: History of the Bank of England

Unread postby Jotapay » Mon 09 Feb 2009, 14:17:09

I started researching all of what you are talking about in early 2008. There is much more to what you are describing; it's not just the absurdity of their fiat money that they tax us for using. The "enlightened" ones you are talking about are the Illuminati. That is their word that they used to describe themselves in the 1700s, "Illuminati" isn't my word.

They established central banks to lend money to governments and control them for their own agendas. Zionism is an example or one of their agendas. You just have to read their writings and listen to their quotes to figure out what they are up to. Some of their quotes and the holdings of these families is amazing.

Some great videos to watch online are:
Money as Debt
The Money Masters
Endgame
Jotapay
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby ReverseEngineer » Mon 09 Feb 2009, 15:02:21

Jotapay wrote: The "enlightened" ones you are talking about are the Illuminati. That is their word that they used to describe themselves in the 1700s, "Illuminati" isn't my word.

The problem you run into here is as soon as you drop the word "Illuminati" into a post, you get lumped into the Tin Foil Hat club. I have a fairly tough job keeping some of my threads from either being dismissed by those who consider anything non-mainstream as Tin Foil, or just as bad having true Tin Foil nut jobs hijack the threads.

I''ve been aware of the agenda of the banking families since the tri-lateral commission and the Kennedy years. What I was not aware of until picking up "Confusion" was how Newton and Leibniz fit into the picture. And BTW, neither Newton or Leibniz was Jewish. The Jews involved in this business get the most play, but the money lending families actually come from as many Protestant sects who did business in and around Amsterdam during the years the Dutch were a colonial power as there are Jews involved. Not to mention a few Catholic families as well. Didn't it ever strike you as odd that in a day when supposedly the Netherlands is a Democracy their Oil Company has the name "Royal Dutch Shell"?

Anyhow, in retrospect now, it should be fairly obvious to anyone who looks at the history just what has gone on here for the last 300 or so years in terms of manipulation of power through the money supply.The question would be, as the Bank of England now fails, along with the Fed as well as they both succumb to naked printing as the only way to resolve their bankruptcies, will the same folks be able to repeat this business over again? I don't think it can be done, for any number of reasons, not the least of which is that now that its obvious to many people what was done it would be tough to perpetrate the same crime over again, though not impossible of course. More problematic is the resource problem, which actually is the basis for fiat money at its core.

In the past, after the failure and deflation of asset classes, banks would go in and buy up assets at pennies on the dollar, thus allowing our banking friends to consolidate their wealth further over the generations. The problem here today is there is no obvious asset class to buy up even at pennies on the dollar. Do you want to own a lot of land? Not really, then you owe a lot of Taxes. Unless its highly productive land, its a liability, not an asset. Do you want to own a lot of Oil fields? Not necessarily, not if the EROEI is so great they aren't profitable anymore. Jusst what is it you would want to buy for pennies on the dollar?

This is the Confusion the Illuminati are in right now. There is not any obvious asset class upon which to develop any new fiat system and rebuild the banking structure as it was. Therein lies the challenge for anyone trying to reorganize up here before we descend into anarchy. Where are Newton and Leibniz when you really need them?

Reverse Engineer
ReverseEngineer
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Jotapay » Mon 09 Feb 2009, 15:49:34

I agree. I just read history (not tin foil) and I'm surprised how much history along the lines that we've discussed just is not taught in schools at all.

Royal Dutch Shell is largely controlled by Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands. Her worth is estimated to be around $3 billion but it's probably quite a bit more. She at one time is thought to have owned 25 percent of Shell stock, but it's unknown how much exactly.

It is this group of people who more or less are able to run the world since we are all tethered to the money supply that they control.
Jotapay
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby ReverseEngineer » Mon 09 Feb 2009, 17:16:56

Jotapay wrote:I agree. I just read history (not tin foil) and I'm surprised how much history along the lines that we've discussed just is not taught in schools at all.

Its not taught in schools because it completely undermines the fantasy that we live in a Democracy. I'm better educated than most folks, and really it wasn't until College I had to read Hobbes, Locke, Spinoza, Machiavelli et al, and even then the material wasn't discussed in such a way as to elucidate how the issues those folks were discussing directly applied to the illusion of American Democracy in the 20th and 21st centuries. Certainly discussing Marx in the classroom immediately gets you labelled as a Red if you give any creedence to the arguments he made. If it had been discussed more clearly, I might have been more interested in the material at the time.

Beyond that, when you look at how our own Banking families here funded the Nazis, and how in fact even the beloved FDR really was engaged in a war for Oil and keeping the class structure intact, and it quickly becomes clear that about all the "History" you were taught in school has about as much Truth to it as the History taught to Ruskie kids in the USSR.

Despite the fact the Mask has been ripped off here and its now become quite obvious, you still have a significant number of people who think America is a Democracy and who think all talk of the Illuminati is just Tin Foil paranoia. Its not paranoia when there really ARE people pulling the strings of your life behind the curtain.

Reverse Engineer
ReverseEngineer
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Jotapay » Mon 09 Feb 2009, 19:08:46

The crazy thing is all you have to do is read their own documents, listen to their quotes and study their organizations.

I spent some time today reading content on a Eugenics organization's website. It seems innocent enough at first glance, but once you analyze it in light of all the other fairly horrific acts done in the name of Eugenics before, it isn't so innocent then.

It's called the World Transhumanist Association. The basic premise is that humans are not near our evolutionary apex, and this group is strategizing for the time when humans, through technology, will have evolved to be far advanced from our current state, a period called "post-human". It's crazy stuff but most of the Illuminati policy makers are into this stuff. It was rampant in the 1930s in the USA and Europe and lead to many of the Nazi human experiments and "pure Aryan race" stuff. It still exists but under different guises.

http://transhumanism.org/index.php/WTA/about/
http://transhumanism.org/index.php/WTA/faq/

edit: They actually get into the whole eugenics discussion on this page: http://www.transhumanism.org/index.php/WTA/faq21/66/ They say that they aren't Eugenicists, but then they rationalize parents killing disabled or genetically afflicted children because society would not want to have those negative traits passed on. This is a huge tenant in the philosophy of the NWO machine, going hand in hand with their control of the money supply that you posted originally.
Jotapay
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby ReverseEngineer » Mon 09 Feb 2009, 20:13:44

Jotapay wrote:The crazy thing is all you have to do is read their own documents, listen to their quotes and study their organizations.

I spent some time today reading content on a Eugenics organization's website. It seems innocent enough at first glance, but once you analyze it in light of all the other fairly horrific acts done in the name of Eugenics before, it isn't so innocent then. ....

....edit: They actually get into the whole eugenics discussion on this page: http://www.transhumanism.org/index.php/WTA/faq21/66/ They say that they aren't Eugenicists, but then they rationalize parents killing disabled or genetically afflicted children because society would not want to have those negative traits passed on. This is a huge tenant in the philosophy of the NWO machine, going hand in hand with their control of the money supply that you posted originally.

Can you directly connect said Transhumanist website to the banking families?

Certainly, Eugenics has been part of this business since the mid 1800's, and by the time WWII rolled around was highly popular among those that formed the Illuminati. From Wikipedia:

From its inception eugenics was supported by prominent people, including H. G. Wells, Woodrow Wilson, Theodore Roosevelt, Emile Zola, George Bernard Shaw, John Maynard Keynes, William Keith Kellogg, Margaret Sanger, Winston Churchill, and Sidney Webb

Quite like the difficulty our Illuminati friends are having with running a Banking system to further their agenda, actually implementing a Eugenics program appears to be beyond their capacity. Not to say it won't happen, just I don't quite see these folks as having the brains to implement such a thing successfully. Too much inbreeding here over the generations, turning out such Bright Bulbs as GW Bush.

Insofar as the infirm and physically and mentally challenged people are concerned, with the social services net falling apart these folks will have shortened lifespans regardless, as they did in the years prior to modern medicine. That isn't really Eugenics so much as pure Darwinism.

Reverse Engineer
ReverseEngineer
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Jotapay » Tue 10 Feb 2009, 00:36:31

ReverseEngineer wrote:Can you directly connect said Transhumanist website to the banking families?

That would be almost impossible in practice. I can tell you that these people who plan the direction the largest governments and corporations will pursue include the bankers of whom we speak and the Eugenics movement.

The quickest example I can give you off the top of my head is IBM. Run by Thomas Watson in the 1930s, IBM was able to expand to the behemoth known today, using credit supplied by international banks. IBM had a partnership with the Nazis and supplied them with elementary computers/calculators which were used to make the management process of the Nazi holocaust more efficient. IBM knew that the punch cards would be used for this process.

The video Endgame that I posted above dedicates quite a bit of time to the Eugenics movement, showing American Eugenics films from the 1930s and documentation of experiments done on the American people. These eugenicists are in the same circle as corporate leaders and the banking families. It's all in the same game plan, including monetary supply control.
Jotapay
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby deMolay » Fri 13 Feb 2009, 10:58:34

Reverse this is were it started. http://www.venables.co.uk/barinns.htm The Corporation of the City of London is very ancient. Read the link inside the link on the Inner Temple. I would love to get access to their library. The city of London is over 1,000 years old.
"We Are All Travellers, From The Sweet Grass To The Packing House, From Birth To Death, We Wander Between The Two Eternities". An Old Cowboy.
deMolay
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby ReverseEngineer » Fri 13 Feb 2009, 16:42:30

deMolay wrote:Reverse this is were it started. http://www.venables.co.uk/barinns.htm The Corporation of the City of London is very ancient. Read the link inside the link on the Inner Temple. I would love to get access to their library. The city of London is over 1,000 years old.

No doubt some of the oldest parts of English Common Law were fabricated in those old Inn and Pubs around the Old Bailey. Insofar as Property Ownership goes and the tructure of Limited Liability corporations, you would find much valuable history and insight in those basements I am sure. Far as the monetary system goes however, I don't think you really look back as far as the 1100s for the beginnings of that, it mostly came to pass in the mid 1600s as the Colonial Era was gaining steam and you had companies like the Dutch and British East India Companies vying for power along with hereditary Royal families of Europe.

In the late 1600s, the English Treasury was virtually Bankrupt, they had virtually no gold, most of it was flowing toward the Spaniards. However, the English had to fund their Navy to fight the French so they could dominate the New World, and they needed MONEY to do that. What do you do if you need money but have no gold, but you DO have possibly the greatest Mathematician who ever lived residing in your country? You put said mathematician in charge of the Mint, and the greatest Con Game and Ponzi scheme ever to hit the planet was thus born.

The system of Property Ownership which protect Feudal Landholders and granted them rights above the peasants who occupied that land and justified the expropriation of property by the powerful over the weak in legal terms began in modern terms in the Pubs and Inns of Old London in the 1100s. The monetary system which solidified that ownership and which enabled Goobermints to create money out of thin air in the absence of Gold did not come until somewhat later, and it didn't come solely out of Jewish Banking houses that existed since the time of the Medici, though they were part of it to be sure. Most of the technical setup came out of the same mind that gave us the Calculus and the Laws of Motion. Sir Isaac Newton.

Reverse Engineer
ReverseEngineer
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby eXpat » Fri 13 Feb 2009, 17:45:23

The way English society was at that time, is close to impossible that Newton that was:
- President of The Royal Society (1703-1727),
- a prominent figure of State
- Master of the Mint.
- Knight.
Could have not been Freemason and/or Rosicrucian,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Newton%27s_occult_studies
More trivia:
One associate of Sir Isaac Newton, helping him with his biblical chronology was Thomas Anson who was also a member of the Dilettanti Society, who was another founder member?, Sir Francis Dashwood, founding member also, of the Hellfire Club.
http://www.victorianweb.org/history/pms/hellfire.html
It can be mentioned too that Sir Francis Dashwood befriended Benjamin Franklin, while he was Postmaster General http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_Dashwood,_15th_Baron_le_Despencer
"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
George Bernard Shaw

You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.” Ayn Rand
eXpat
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby CrudeAwakening » Fri 13 Feb 2009, 23:35:55

Newton supposedly lost 20,000 pounds in the collapse of the South Sea Bubble in 1720. Apparently, he was able to come up with the law of gravitation but was unable to recognise a Ponzi scheme when he saw one.

Or, as he put it, "I can calculate the motions of the heavenly bodies,but not the madness of people."
"Who knows what the Second Law of Thermodynamics will be like in a hundred years?" - Economist speaking during planning for World Population Conference in early 1970s
CrudeAwakening
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby ReverseEngineer » Sat 14 Feb 2009, 01:56:25

CrudeAwakening wrote:Newton supposedly lost 20,000 pounds in the collapse of the South Sea Bubble in 1720. Apparently, he was able to come up with the law of gravitation but was unable to recognise a Ponzi scheme when he saw one.

Or, as he put it, "I can calculate the motions of the heavenly bodies,but not the madness of people."

Reminiscent of the "Quants", Merton, Scholes et al who thought they had the Market all figured out and proceeded to then lose a bundle with Long Term Capital Management, a Hedge Fund that went Belly Up in grand fashion in the late 1990s.

Regardless of whether Newton himself was able to capitalize on his position as Master of the Mint and the brains behind the Bank of England, its quite clear that the system we are watching crumble today was all put into place back then, in the late 17th and early 18th century England. 300 years later, we get to watch it come apart at the seams.

Reverse Engineer
ReverseEngineer
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Return to Economics & Finance