Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Zack de la Rocha Endorses Anti-Arpaio Rally

A forum for discussion of regional topics including oil depletion but also government, society, and the future.

Unread postby retrogressing » Thu 26 Feb 2009, 03:40:07

De La Rocha: “Some of those that work forces/Are the same that burn crosses.” Sound like anyone we know?

In what appears to be a major coup for the activists organizing the anti-Arpaio action the weekend of February 28, the National Day Laborer Organizing Network has announced through a press release that firebrand frontman Zack de la Rocha of Rage Against the Machine fame is encouraging people to join the march and rage against Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s treatment of the undocumented.

De la Rocha, known for his incendiary lyrics, his support of imprisoned radicals such as Mumia Abu-Jamal and Leonard Peltier, and his advocacy for Mexico’s Zapatista rebels, will also apparently be in town for the march, according to the release and various sources inside the pro-immigrant activist community.
http://rap-promotions.info/topics/zack- ... aio-rally/
retrogressing
Wood
Wood

Re: Zack de la Rocha Endorses Anti-Arpaio Rally

Unread postby Joe_Carlton » Thu 26 Feb 2009, 07:13:53

Arpaio is an American hero.
zach de la roach is scum who should be deported back to mexico where he belongs. on a bus with the rest of the criminal "immigrunts".
Joe_Carlton
Wood
Wood

Unread postby holmes » Thu 26 Feb 2009, 11:08:37

I pray all loving caring American citizens young and old provide backup to Sherrif Joe. He truly is the Alamo down there defending against pure evil scum. PURE EVIL. Most insulated cream puffs fighting their pathetic "causes" have not a clue what is going on down there and throughout America. How can they? They have grown up a with a silver spoon in their mouths yet blather about how bad they got it.
I really dug rages music however Zach is just another weak commie that knows not what he does. This kind of stuff is murder by proxy. Murdering innocent. He rages against what he creates. Twisted mentally ill world.....
"To crush the Cornucopians, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women."
holmes
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Windmills » Thu 26 Feb 2009, 11:28:44

I live in Maricopa Country, where Joe is sheriff. I support practically everything he does. I appreciate his common sense, pragmatic approaches to problems. However, his antics against illegal immigrants are both a political stunt to garner the votes of racists, and a racist act in itself. He drives around, pulling over brown people. I think illegal immigration enforcement is fine, done in an ethical manner. However, what also bothers me is that these “immigration sweeps” he performs in the various cities in the valley are a huge misallocation of resources. I’d much prefer to see him acting on all the criminal warrants that are outstanding than handing out traffic tickets to minorities on the off chance that one of them will be an illegal immigrant. The problem with him is that he’s a very stubborn man that hates to back down. He’s dug himself into a racist hole and is too proud to ask to be let out of it.
Windmills
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby holmes » Thu 26 Feb 2009, 12:38:22

This whole obsession on racism is part of the mental illness. This is my country and Sherriffs Joes country. I am a legal citizen so is he. Your above post is just fine however there is such a thing as self preservation and taking care of business.
You go down into mexico or other countries like they do and you will be murdered or inprisoned or tortured. We cater and coddle illegals as they tear our backs with their talons. Dysfunctional. See the racists are the ones coming here. They want special treatment but will not give special treatment to us. fk em. He is not racist. He is defending himself and his people. The times have come where weakness will not be tolerated. The coddling and obsessing over racism is a weakness. Its either them or me. I am going to live. Kill them all. Drive them out of the country at gun point. Crush them no matter what it takes. They play on our good nature and take advantage of us. I am hoping more citizens do. Becuase the ones that dont are a liability and a danger to the community at large. Racists are all over the world. I am not going to obsess over that nonsense as i am being raped and walked over. Thats what these lunatics and the mentally deranged want.
Go Sherrif Joe.
The businesses and Illegals have created this environment for themsleves. They deserve zero trust. They deserve PROFILING. The days of oil bloat and disney land and peace and love and all the other PONZI bullsh*t are over.
Sorry. We and THEY blew it. They backstabbed the good people. Ears are becoming deaf. Eyes becoming blind. Souls hardened. This happens with overpopulation.
The end.
"To crush the Cornucopians, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women."
holmes
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby mos6507 » Thu 26 Feb 2009, 12:51:31

Someone should drop copies of Overshoot from a helicopter all over the border region, and have them watch this.
mos6507

Unread postby vision-master » Thu 26 Feb 2009, 12:59:51

vision-master

Return to North America Discussion