Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Igor Panarin : USA collapsing; soon will divide by 6 parts

Discussions about the economic and financial ramifications of PEAK OIL

Igor Panarin : USA collapsing; soon will divide by 6 parts

Unread postby Ache » Fri 06 Mar 2009, 16:41:05

Russian Igor Panarin: U.S. Will Collapse in 2010. Sorry, America

Russian foreign policy expert Igor Panarin keeps pushing his prediction that America will collapse next year with Russian and China becoming the new word's leaders. (And a new global currency, too!). Among Panarin's signs of impending doom, according to the AP: 1) falling financial markets, 2) the recession, 3) the Citigroup bailout. 4) schools shootings, 5) the size of the U.S. prison population, 6) the number of gay men in America.

I think Panarin's ludicrous economic analysis speak for itself. Heck, I could play the same game and predict Russia will collapse because 1) peak oil will ravage its energy-based export economy, 2) its inability to create successful non-commodity companies, 3) shrinking population, 4) unstable democracy, 5) rising ethnic unrest, and on and on. More interesting is that Moscow seems to be actively pushing Panarin's gloomy and distasteful analysis to the media. Seriously, an American collapse would push the world into a Really Great Depression that certainly would be very bad for Russia and China.

http://www.whenshtf.com/showthread.php?t=6720
Ache
Lignite
Lignite

Re: Igor Panarin : USA collapsing; soon will divide by 6 parts

Unread postby Snowrunner » Fri 06 Mar 2009, 23:52:34

Yeah well,

a breaking apart in the end would be a possiblity, but we're still quite far away from that.

The breakup would probably happen when States start defaulting and the Federal Government would just shrug their shoulders or be incapable of doing anything.
Snowrunner
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby Munqi » Sat 07 Mar 2009, 09:24:45

Whether the US will collapse or not i dont know. Although if it does then it'll happen a long time from now.

Russia on the other hand is at the brink of a collapse as we speak. Im confident that there will be ethnic conflict in the very near future. Whether that means muslims out of Russia or russians out of some parts of their country i dont know.
Munqi
Lignite
Lignite

Unread postby eXpat » Sat 07 Mar 2009, 10:23:22

Ache wrote:Russian Igor Panarin: U.S. Will Collapse in 2010. Sorry, America

Russian foreign policy expert Igor Panarin keeps pushing his prediction that America will collapse next year with Russian and China becoming the new word's leaders. (And a new global currency, too!). Among Panarin's signs of impending doom, according to the AP: 1) falling financial markets, 2) the recession, 3) the Citigroup bailout. 4) schools shootings, 5) the size of the U.S. prison population, 6) the number of gay men in America.

I think Panarin's ludicrous economic analysis speak for itself. Heck, I could play the same game and predict Russia will collapse because 1) peak oil will ravage its energy-based export economy, 2) its inability to create successful non-commodity companies, 3) shrinking population, 4) unstable democracy, 5) rising ethnic unrest, and on and on. More interesting is that Moscow seems to be actively pushing Panarin's gloomy and distasteful analysis to the media. Seriously, an American collapse would push the world into a Really Great Depression that certainly would be very bad for Russia and China.

http://www.whenshtf.com/showthread.php?t=6720

Point 6, "the number of gay men" is certainly a deciding factor for the collapse :lol: , get rid of all the cities that hosts gay pride parades and you will be ok. :twisted:
"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
George Bernard Shaw

You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.” Ayn Rand
eXpat
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby outcast » Sat 07 Mar 2009, 20:19:06

While I can certainly see a new order of curriencies coming out of this, I think it will take a lot more than the current mess to break it apart.
Y2K is real. Y2K is going to rock our world.
-Kunstler

Don't respond, I'll just ignore it.
-MonteQuest
outcast
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby Pops » Sat 07 Mar 2009, 20:29:40

As you obviously have no opinion either way - I assume you would have posted your opinion if you had, what is your point?
The legitimate object of government, is to do for a community of people, whatever they need to have done, but can not do, at all, or can not, so well do, for themselves -- in their separate, and individual capacities.
-- Abraham Lincoln, Fragment on Government (July 1, 1854)
Pops
Elite
Elite

Unread postby outcast » Sat 07 Mar 2009, 20:46:17

My point is that I don't think it will fall apart, nothing more.
-Kunstler

-MonteQuest
outcast
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby Pops » Sat 07 Mar 2009, 20:49:08

Sorry outcast, I was addressing the original poster.
:)
The legitimate object of government, is to do for a community of people, whatever they need to have done, but can not do, at all, or can not, so well do, for themselves -- in their separate, and individual capacities.
Pops
Elite
Elite

Unread postby outcast » Sat 07 Mar 2009, 20:51:48

Oh, well next time please quote the person you're referring to unless it is the last post to avoid confusion.
-Kunstler

-MonteQuest
outcast
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby Pops » Sat 07 Mar 2009, 20:56:08

outcast wrote:Oh, well next time please quote the person you're referring to unless it is the last post to avoid confusion.

Yes Sir.
Pops
Elite
Elite

Unread postby outcast » Sun 08 Mar 2009, 11:02:44

And don't you forget it. :P
-Kunstler

-MonteQuest
outcast
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Return to Economics & Finance