Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Rep. Brown: WHAT THE HELL???

A forum for discussion of regional topics including oil depletion but also government, society, and the future.

Rep. Brown: WHAT THE HELL???

Unread postby Micki » Sun 22 Mar 2009, 19:09:57

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?
Is she getting paid to stand up in congress and rant about football and plug a team?
Are there by any chance no more important things she could do? Like take a reading class? And she is not just wasting her own time but everyone there, and mine for checking the clip...and most likely yours for being so curious.
http://www.sportingnews.com/blog/the_sp ... n_bs_title
Last edited by Ferretlover on Mon 23 Mar 2009, 15:19:08, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Clarified the title.
Micki

Re: WHATH THE HELL???

Unread postby Sixstrings » Sun 22 Mar 2009, 21:23:15

Lol..

Micki, how do you feel now about the fate of the world economy resting on the shoulders of our fine Representatives in Congress? hehe

Seriously though, a lot of nonsense gets spoken in Congress. They just get up and speak to get it in the congressional record and play to the cameras.. their peers aren't actually sitting there, listening to them.
Sixstrings
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby mattduke » Sun 22 Mar 2009, 21:30:16

If this is all congress did, it would be a major, major improvement.
mattduke
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Jotapay » Sun 22 Mar 2009, 23:40:26

Good thing the BSC Championship doesn't involve a spelling bee or qualifying based on grammar usage.
Jotapay
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby IgnoranceIsBliss » Mon 23 Mar 2009, 09:49:01

Micki,

I would like to "gradulate" you for finding this clip. Oh, my homestate of Florida. What are we going to do with you?
IgnoranceIsBliss
Lignite
Lignite

Unread postby jasonraymondson » Mon 23 Mar 2009, 10:34:29

WTF?!?!?!?!? How the hell did this woman become a congressmen??????? I have heard more coherent mumblings on "Cops" by people on crack who were just tazed.

That bitch has got to be the stupidest fucker on the planet. No, No.. Was there some sort of special retard election? I get affirmative action and I realize that is used... but seriously? WOW!!!! That bitch is stupid.
jasonraymondson
Permanently Banned

Unread postby Plantagenet » Mon 23 Mar 2009, 12:49:29

We pay the salaries of these asinine government officials to do this crap.

Obama himself wasted government time filling out his BCS bracket and then went on ESPN during office hours to discuss his choices. You'd think Obama and the people in CONgress have more important things to do...like maybe doing some oversight on the bailout money that they gave to AIG? Or maybe fixing the economy? :roll:
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Return to North America Discussion