Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Wish You Were Here

A forum for discussion of regional topics including oil depletion but also government, society, and the future.

Wish You Were Here

Unread postby deMolay » Tue 15 Sep 2009, 07:20:47

"We Are All Travellers, From The Sweet Grass To The Packing House, From Birth To Death, We Wander Between The Two Eternities". An Old Cowboy.
deMolay
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Re: Wish You Were Here

Unread postby Pops » Tue 15 Sep 2009, 07:34:33

Man, there are trillions of url's on the internet, give us a little more than a link, please.
:)
The legitimate object of government, is to do for a community of people, whatever they need to have done, but can not do, at all, or can not, so well do, for themselves -- in their separate, and individual capacities.
-- Abraham Lincoln, Fragment on Government (July 1, 1854)
Pops
Elite
Elite

Unread postby deMolay » Tue 15 Sep 2009, 07:44:45

"We Are All Travellers, From The Sweet Grass To The Packing House, From Birth To Death, We Wander Between The Two Eternities". An Old Cowboy.
deMolay
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby JJ » Tue 15 Sep 2009, 10:19:29

deMolay thanks for that one, sent it around...
JJ
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby vision-master » Tue 15 Sep 2009, 10:32:22

The message of PF twisted. :badgrin:
vision-master

Unread postby Aaron » Tue 15 Sep 2009, 15:13:17

lol... what Pop's meant was...

Only the old guard, still protecting their special interests, will continue to call for civility and compromise. The time for compromise has passed. The time for severe truth is upon us. Those in power never see the inevitable turning of the national mood. A storm is gathering. Those who choose not to prepare will be swept away. It is time for all people of good conscience to stand up and be heard. It is time to be bold. It is time to proclaim the truth. The alternative is to buckle under to the totalitarian propagandists and allow this country to be smothered under the weight of debt and government control. Truth is self evident. Let it shine upon on this country once again.

link
The problem is, of course, that not only is economics bankrupt, but it has always been nothing more than politics in disguise... economics is a form of brain damage.

Hazel Henderson
Aaron
Resting in Peace

Unread postby mos6507 » Tue 15 Sep 2009, 17:00:04

When people look back at how the next american civil war started, the history books will have webpages like this to refer to.
mos6507

Unread postby deMolay » Tue 15 Sep 2009, 20:49:30

Mos the business as usual video is awesome. Why does everyone keep bugging me about what Pop said? I know Pop has a voice, I really didn't think I could say more than what the link had. If Pop has an opinion other than what I posted I am sure he can express for himself.
deMolay
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Return to North America Discussion