Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Incredible fuel for the 21st Century???

Discussions about the economic and financial ramifications of PEAK OIL

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Thu 19 Nov 2009, 09:26:24

Damn right. Expletive deleted. seems to be the biggest energy source going for the early 21st century.
It is truly amazing me every day how normal things can appear whilst running on pure crap!
Perhaps by increasing the Expletive deleted. / petrofuel ratio gradually we can have everything we ever had before the world ran out of oil/ running on 100% unadulterated Expletive deleted.?!?!

This ingenious plan has been initiated so stealthily almost nobody seems to notice! Things may smell a bit strange but hey! Humans are organic Expletive deleted. machines, always have been! Peak oil my arse! Who bloody cares?

Beer still tastes like beer and pot's almost legal everywhere and getting skunkier all the time. My car still goes and I still have food to eat so what's all the fuss about?

You lunatic paranoiac peakers can go to Objectionable text deleted.!

Let's hear it for the Expletive deleted. revolution!
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Re: Incredible fuel for the 21st Century???

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Thu 19 Nov 2009, 09:49:15

P.S.
I am in Australia. Where i am working we have 3.4% unemployment right now. It never got to 5% during the peak of 'crisis'. Virtually everyone here thinks it's all gonna be fine.
I tell them about what's happening in the USA and it goes in one ear and out the other.
I tell them the real crisis is yet to come and they look at me like I am growing feathers.
Humans love their delusions.
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Unread postby mos6507 » Thu 19 Nov 2009, 09:56:51

SeaGypsy wrote:Let's hear it for the Expletive deleted. revolution!
Starting with your post, I see.
mos6507

Unread postby Maddog78 » Thu 19 Nov 2009, 09:58:02

:lol:

Take a break from the preaching, man.
It's just making you look like a nut to your friends and colleagues and obviously getting you frustrated.
Be secure in what you believe and if others don't want to believe well that's up to them but keep it to yourself for awhile.
Maddog78
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Thu 19 Nov 2009, 10:13:12

mos6507 wrote:
SeaGypsy wrote:Let's hear it for the Expletive deleted. revolution!
Starting with your post, I see.
Wow! Mos I'm not sure whether to be flattered! I thought I was just commenting on the obvious and there are plenty of Expletive deleted. artists around?

Maddog; I don't really give a Expletive deleted. what anyone I am not close to (like married to) thinks about what I say. I am one of those who says things to people knowing they will stick to some synapse somewhere and come true one day. Then they may look back and go "Hey that dude with feathers was right!"

I have very few friends. That's why I am either at work or in bed with my wife or on peakoil.com & don't bother feeling sorry for me because I am quite happy. Thanks for your concern.
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Unread postby shortonsense » Thu 19 Nov 2009, 10:35:28

SeaGypsy wrote:P.S.
I am in Australia. Where i am working we have 3.4% unemployment right now. It never got to 5% during the peak of 'crisis'. Humans love their delusions.

3.4% is a "delusion" in Australia? Wow....

Certainly Australia and America are suffering through the same horrifying 4-years-post-peak consequences like everyone else.

If you are upset that the supposed consequences aren't quite what they were made out to be earlier...well...I would offer that as a critique of the original assumption of those consequences, rather than pretending its somehow realities fault for the mind boggling horror of our post peak world which...most people haven't noticed yet...?
shortonsense
Permanently Banned

Unread postby Maddog78 » Thu 19 Nov 2009, 11:06:39

SeaGypsy wrote:Wow! Mos I'm not sure whether to be flattered! I thought I was just commenting on the obvious and there are plenty of Expletive deleted. artists around?
Maddog; I don't really give a Expletive deleted. what anyone I am not close to (like married to) thinks about what I say. I am one of those who says things to people knowing they will stick to some synapse somewhere and come true one day. Then they may look back and go "Hey that dude with feathers was right!"
I have very few friends. That's why I am either at work or in bed with my wife or on peakoil.com & don't bother feeling sorry for me because I am quite happy. Thanks for your concern.
So this was a rhetorical venting post that you really didn't want anyone to respond to?
OK, my mistake, have a nice day.
Maddog78
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Thu 19 Nov 2009, 11:16:53

shortonsense wrote:3.4% is a "delusion" in Australia? Wow.... Certainly Australia and America are suffering through the same horrifying 4-years-post-peak consequences like everyone else.
If you are upset that the supposed consequences aren't quite what they were made out to be earlier...well...I would offer that as a critique of the original assumption of those consequences, rather than pretending its somehow realities fault for the mind boggling horror of our post peak world which...most people haven't noticed yet...?

Hey shorty; how are ya? Show us a pic of your Objectionable text deleted. will ya? Is it a Hummer? You are the best (or at least most dedicated) Expletive deleted. as fuel exponent on this site. C'mon show us some pics!?
Why the utterly daggy avatar?
Do you know what a dag is?
Look it up in the dictionary or look in the mirror.
The one in your Expletive deleted. powered hummer is probably already pointed in the right direction.
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Thu 19 Nov 2009, 11:21:27

Maddog78 wrote:So this was a rhetorical venting post that you really didn't want anyone to respond to? OK, my mistake, have a nice day.
And the pitifull Maddog with "Show me as offline" button on; so bored you may as well hang out with shorty and project your miserable Expletive deleted.at Objectionable text deleted. like me. I am not really interested, I have plenty of Expletive deleted. . I want a hummer that runs on it. I'm waiting for shorty to show me his.
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Unread postby Maddog78 » Thu 19 Nov 2009, 11:33:32

You really are in a foul mood today! You don't care what others think yet come on here and rant and rave in frustration? Suuuure you don't. :P

btw, I've got that online button turned on in my profile but it never does. I don't know why.
Maddog78
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Thu 19 Nov 2009, 11:39:30

Maddog78 wrote:You really are in a foul mood today!You don't care what others think yet come on here and rant and rave in frustration? Suuuure you don't. :P btw, I've got that online button turned on in my profile but it never does. I don't know why.
It's something to do with your insecurity settings. Actually I'm quite fine today; 1st day off in a couple of weeks. No offense but if you don't like my version of entertainment there is plenty of other crap on the net. Perhaps you are waiting on shorties Hummer?
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Unread postby efarmer » Thu 19 Nov 2009, 12:44:29

Okay, I think I know this one:

It's going to be ..... glycogen?

And the spud is therefore, the Silver Bullet followed
closely by pasta noodles, the Silver Shrapnel.

I am making myself a bandolier. Small loops for the
baby reds, and some big loops to hold my big Russet
grenades.

Be of good cheer tater warriors, the starch shall keep us going
and the skins, once defeated, will wedge between our teeth.
Now all I need is one of them Hawaiian dogs that eat poy and
get him switched over to taters so's I has a side kick.

MD and smallpoxgirl, yeah I know, I skipped over the glucose part...
efarmer
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Ferretlover » Thu 19 Nov 2009, 14:08:04

And, here, ladies and gentlemen, you see what goes through the mind of a new daddy who is upset with the world around his daughter.
"Open the gates of hell!" ~Morgan Freeman's character in the movie, Olympus Has Fallen.
Ferretlover
Elite
Elite

Unread postby shortonsense » Thu 19 Nov 2009, 20:39:08

SeaGypsy wrote:Hey shorty; how are ya? Show us a pic of your Objectionable text deleted. will ya? Is it a Hummer?
Why you lousy objectionable text deleted.! How dare you impugn my auto choice you slimey objectionable text deleted.!! Your lucky I don't shove a cucumber up your objectionable text deleted. you little objectionable text deleted.! :lol: :lol:
shortonsense
Permanently Banned

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Fri 20 Nov 2009, 01:37:31

shortonsense wrote:
SeaGypsy wrote:Hey shorty; how are ya? Show us a pic of your Objectionable text deleted. will ya? Is it a Hummer?
Why you lousy objectionable text deleted.! How dare you impugn my auto choice you slimey objectionable text deleted.!! Your lucky I don't shove a cucumber up your objectionable text deleted. you little objectionable text deleted.! :lol: :lol:
Until you brought it up this thread had nothing to do with penetration (despite it's post edit appearance). In fact quite the opposite. Where is that bovine excreta powered Hummer?
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Unread postby Kristen » Fri 20 Nov 2009, 03:52:04

sometimes writing posts on forums is like screaming at a brick wall.
Kristen
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby Ferretlover » Sun 22 Nov 2009, 20:13:51

... And, then, there are those of us who Also have to clean those brick walls... sigh...
"Open the gates of hell!" ~Morgan Freeman's character in the movie, Olympus Has Fallen.
Ferretlover
Elite
Elite

Return to Economics & Finance