Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Vast UFO Cover-Up

What's on your mind?
General interest discussions, not necessarily related to depletion.

Re: Nuclear Physicist Describes Vast UFO Cover-Up

Unread postby Plantagenet » Sun 18 Dec 2022, 11:05:18

U.S. Military starts new investigation of UFOs

pentagons-ufo-deep-dive-2022-12-16

The Pentagon announced it is starting a new investigation of UFOs. These new investigations will be carried out by the newly formed All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO)

The Pentagon says it has now identified over 400 incidents where the US military encountered UFOs. These incidents not only involve strange objects flying around the earth....they include underwater encounters with UFOs and encounters in outer space. The US military says it has no definitive evidence that the UFOs they are encountering are alien spacecraft, but at this point they just don't know what in heck they are.....and thats why they've started a new official investigation through the new AARO program.

Of course there will be some ---like Adam----who try to troll and obstruct intelligent conversation about this interesting topic and others like Outcast Searcher ----- who will even spread completely false conspiracy theories that the US governed is somehow faking or altering videos and other data concerning these UFOs. Those claims are idiotic......the US government and the intelligent and dedicated people in the US military have absolutely no reason to fake hundreds of UFO reports. In fact, the bottom line here is that Pentagon is now taking UFO reports so seriously that have just stared a new investigation of UFOs.

The Pentagon has just opened the new All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO) to investigate hundreds of UFO sightings by US military personnel in the air, under the oceans, and in outer space

Cheers!
Never underestimate the ability of Joe Biden to f#@% things up---Barack Obama
-----------------------------------------------------------
Keep running between the raindrops.
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby Newfie » Sun 18 Dec 2022, 11:44:02

Plant,

Thanks for the link but easy on the swipes please.

I thought it was interesting they said there were events with flight characteristics they can not explain. They said maybe they were benign phenomenon, but could not prove that either. Further investigation required.

They are taking this seriously. They seem to suggest these events somehow threaten military activities.
Newfie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Plantagenet » Sun 18 Dec 2022, 19:08:02

Newfie wrote:Plant,
Thanks for the link but easy on the swipes please.

Sorry about that.

I usually ignore ad hom attacks.... but after multiple posts with ridiculous name-calling by the usual suspects on the prior page I admit I finally responded in kind.

Newfie wrote:I thought it was interesting they said there were events with flight characteristics they can not explain. They said maybe they were benign phenomenon, but could not prove that either. Further investigation required......They are taking this seriously. They seem to suggest these events somehow threaten military activities.

Exactly right.

US military technology has now gotten to the point that the US military now says it is detecting UFOs in the air, under the oceans, and even in outer space. There are cases where US pilots have scrambled and then chased UFOs with fighter jets, all the while filming the UFO and documenting the amazing speed, acceleration and maneuvers of the UFO.

For years the military dismissed the idea of UFOs....but now it is the US military itself who is saying it has documented hundreds of unexplained encounters with UFOs. Thats a total flip flop by the US military.

The US military now says it has had hundreds of encounters with UFOs...

Cheers!
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby careinke » Mon 19 Dec 2022, 01:14:27

Plantagenet wrote: There are cases where US pilots have scrambled and then chased UFOs with fighter jets, all the while filming the UFO and documenting the amazing speed, acceleration and maneuvers of the UFO.

Directing launches against "Unknowns" was my primary job in the Air Force. That and trying to beat friendly Air Defense Systems and units through the Inspector General (IG) process. This job is given to the second in command of a unit. I was pretty good at it. That's where I picked up the Call Sign Hitman.

Peace
Cliff (Start a rEVOLution, grow a garden)
careinke
Volunteer
Volunteer

Unread postby AdamB » Mon 19 Dec 2022, 11:34:56

careinke wrote:
Plantagenet wrote: There are cases where US pilots have scrambled and then chased UFOs with fighter jets, all the while filming the UFO and documenting the amazing speed, acceleration and maneuvers of the UFO.

Directing launches against "Unknowns" was my primary job in the Air Force. That and trying to beat friendly Air Defense Systems and units through the Inspector General (IG) process. This job is given to the second in command of a unit. I was pretty good at it. That's where I picked up the Call Sign Hitman.

Peace

Did you ever find "unknowns" flown by aliens? Normal UFOs are just...you know...unidentified....but the ones with aliens, particularly if they are flown by any of those reptilian lizard overlords that Ickes loved to go on about, now THAT would be cool!
Plant Thu 27 Jul 2023 "Personally I think the IEA is exactly right when they predict peak oil in the 2020s, especially because it matches my own predictions."

Plant Wed 11 Apr 2007 "I think Deffeyes might have nailed it, and we are just past the overall peak in oil production. (Thanksgiving 2005)"
AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer

Unread postby Plantagenet » Wed 21 Dec 2022, 00:05:15

careinke wrote:

Peace

Yo HITMAN:

So......when you were in the Air Force and directing launches against "Unknowns......"

Did any of the unknowns accelerate in impossible ways or make right angle turns at high speed or do other bizarre things????

Did any of the unknowns turn out to be "UFOs"?????

THX and CHEERS!
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby careinke » Wed 21 Dec 2022, 01:17:06

Plantagenet wrote:
careinke wrote:

Peace

Yo HITMAN:

So......when you were in the Air Force and directing launches against "Unknowns......"

Did any of the unknowns accelerate in impossible ways or make right angle turns at high speed or do other bizarre things????

Did any of the unknowns turn out to be "UFOs"?????

THX and CHEERS!

Hey Plant,

That looks like a UPA-35, my first ever console I learned on, and later taught on.

Had one that we missed, tracked by three ground radars and and two F-4s out of Portland. The ground radars were all on different bands and one had automatic frequency hopping. Soon after the F-4 got radar contact the Unknown made an impossible right turn and left very quickly. Pilots never got a visual. It left the ADIZ so we did not pursue.

I have no clue what is was. If I were an alien probe, I would descend vertically in the middle of a country. Air defense Systems look outward not inward.

Personally IMHO, I think the universe is too big not to have another intelligent species in it. For the same reason, unless there is FTL travel, I would not expect actual alien's. An autonomist probe could be doable. The only profitable thing you could do is exchange info.

That said, if a space ship landed on my beach and an alien popped out and asked me if I wanted a ride, I'd take "They" up on it. :-D

PEACE
careinke
Volunteer
Volunteer

Unread postby Newfie » Wed 21 Dec 2022, 07:37:24

FTL aside these UFO’s could be traveling through an additional dimension or through time. I know those seem “way out” concepts, but so is FTL.

Just keeping the mind open.
Newfie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Unread postby AdamB » Wed 21 Dec 2022, 10:20:42

careinke wrote:Personally IMHO, I think the universe is too big not to have another intelligent species in it. For the same reason, unless there is FTL travel, I would not expect actual alien's. An autonomist probe could be doable. The only profitable thing you could do is exchange info.

That said, if a space ship landed on my beach and an alien popped out and asked me if I wanted a ride, I'd take "They" up on it. :-D

PEACE

Good story Hitman.
Plant Thu 27 Jul 2023 "Personally I think the IEA is exactly right when they predict peak oil in the 2020s, especially because it matches my own predictions."

Plant Wed 11 Apr 2007 "I think Deffeyes might have nailed it, and we are just past the overall peak in oil production. (Thanksgiving 2005)"
AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer

Unread postby theluckycountry » Sun 25 Dec 2022, 16:19:36

This thread is like nuclear fusion power, rehashed every ten years but with no hard evidence to prove anything has changed. I won't comment on UFO's, just like I won't engage in a discussion about Santa Claus.
après moi le déluge
theluckycountry
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Plantagenet » Mon 26 Dec 2022, 01:56:44

theluckycountry wrote:...no hard evidence.....

The US military says it has now documented hundreds of UFO encounters. Some of these are eyewitness acounts, but there are also numerous instances where there is video and radar recordings that show unusually high velocities and seemingly impossible maneuvers being done by the UFOs. The military has released some of the evidence, including recordings from jets that pursued and filmed UFOs during aerial encounters. Unexplained UFO encounters have occurred in the air, in the ocean and in outer space.

There is no question there are UFOs.......the question now is what they are......?

Cheers
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby AdamB » Mon 26 Dec 2022, 16:31:27

Plantagenet wrote:There is no question there are UFOs.......the question now is what they are......?

Many UFOs. Anyone found an alien on one yet?

AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer

Unread postby Outcast_Searcher » Tue 27 Dec 2022, 05:47:12

AdamB wrote:
careinke wrote:

Peace

Did you ever find "unknowns" flown by aliens? Normal UFOs are just...you know...unidentified....but the ones with aliens, particularly if they are flown by any of those reptilian lizard overlords that Ickes loved to go on about, now THAT would be cool!

In the real world, "unknowns" are generally fighters of the opposing side. But of course, the arm wavers want people to believe space aliens are everywhere.

Kind of like flat earth claims, so much preaching, but so little meaningful evidence.
Given the track record of the perma-doomer blogs, I wouldn't bet a fast crash doomer's money on their predictions.
Outcast_Searcher
COB
COB

Unread postby careinke » Tue 27 Dec 2022, 06:11:44

Outcast_Searcher wrote:In the real world, "unknowns" are generally fighters of the opposing side. But of course, the arm wavers want people to believe space aliens are everywhere.

Kind of like flat earth claims, so much preaching, but so little meaningful evidence.

Actually, in the real world, "unknowns" usually turn out to be civilian aircraft who either were squawking the wrong mode 3 code, or misfiled their flight plans. Fighters of the opposing side is a rare treat and usually only happens in a combat zone.

Could you please tell me what your actual experience is working with Unknowns? Have you worked in Aviation before?

Peace
careinke
Volunteer
Volunteer

UFO THREAD

Unread postby Newfie » Sat 03 Jun 2023, 08:29:08

Interesting new report about official US military UAP/UFO observations.

Reading this report I find it hard not to take it as the best evidence yet for extraterrestrial (dimensional?) intelligence.

And it seems to using some currently unknown energy source or manipulation. Gizmos that can travel at supersonic speeds without some obvious thermal propulsion is pretty interesting, in many levels.

https://thehill.com/opinion/national-se ... maneuvers/
Newfie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Re: UFO THREAD

Unread postby ralfy » Sat 03 Jun 2023, 21:31:37

Also, check out the Phenomenon documentary from 2020.
ralfy
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby AdamB » Sat 03 Jun 2023, 22:24:41

ralfy wrote:Also, check out the Phenomenon documentary from 2020.

Indeed. And Signs isn't a half bad Hollywood take on the topic.

AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer

Unread postby Newfie » Sun 04 Jun 2023, 08:51:02

What struck me was that this is a government sanctioned/supported group AND that they are pointing out a singular class or type of UAP. Small, cube, in a translucent sphere. And one pilot had a real good close look as they paralleded each other for a bit.

They sound more like drones but could be anything. They still have flight and propulsion characteristics outside our known science.
Newfie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Plantagenet » Mon 05 Jun 2023, 20:20:29

Now a whistle blower from the group is claiming that the US already has alien spacecraft in its possession.

we-are-not-alone-us-has-retrieved-craft-non-human-origin-says-whistleblower-govt-

I spent so much of my life thinking the whole UFO thing was a big hoax that its hard for me to accept now that there seems to something to it.

The videos taken by US pilots and recently released to the public are pretty amazing.

And now this whistleblower.....who has an outstanding resume.........is saying the government already has found crashed UFO/UAPs.

It's like something out of a SCI FI movie.......and we all know how those SCI FI movies with aliens end......

I have come for your earth women!!!! GIVE THEM ALL TO ME!!!!! ESPECIALLY THE BLONDE ONES WITH THE BIG MAMMARY GLANDS!!!!

Cheers!
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby Newfie » Tue 06 Jun 2023, 17:23:41

Here is the link.

Quite fascinating.

What a news day!