Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Vast UFO Cover-Up

What's on your mind?
General interest discussions, not necessarily related to depletion.

Re: UFO THREAD

Unread postby AgentR11 » Sun 06 Aug 2023, 05:22:23

yellowcanoe wrote:I don't believe in aliens for the simple reason that the laws of physics make travelling at anything close to the speed of light essentially impossible and absolutely no basis for believing that faster than light travel would be possible. It almost seems to be by design to prevent one life form from travelling to other solar systems and screwing up life there. Alas, we are only capable of destroying life on our own planet!

While I dislike the intelligent design approach, it really would be intelligent to put one and only one habited world in each galaxy and enforce the speed of light limitation. That'd still be a near countless array of independent life to observe and be the god of, and none of them could ever disturb the other.

So no aliens, at least not here. Whatever they are seeing, if they are seeing anything, is ours. Maybe the geezers in charge are not happy about that (being disclosed?).
Yes we are, as we are,
And so shall we remain,
Until the end.
AgentR11
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Re: Vast UFO Cover-Up

Unread postby careinke » Sun 06 Aug 2023, 23:33:44

Newfie wrote:Remember that Grusch has testified to the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community. They have briefed the Gang of 8.

As a result or independently Schumer has brought forward legislation giving Congress broad powers to claim any and all NHI data, documents, debris and biological material.

In short it looks like Schummer and McConnel have sufficient evidence to move forward aggressively.

We were told very little yesterday. The guys (aGO8) who were told a lot have acted on it as if it were true. That gives me high confidence there is quite a bit to this topic.

You would think some alien with enough technology behind him/her to fly many light years and navigate through the solar system, and defy physics in our atmosphere, would be able to avoid crash landing.

Just sayin,

Peace
Cliff (Start a rEVOLution, grow a garden)
careinke
Volunteer
Volunteer

Unread postby AdamB » Mon 07 Aug 2023, 08:56:36

careinke wrote:You would think some alien with enough technology behind him/her to fly many light years and navigate through the solar system, and defy physics in our atmosphere, would be able to avoid crash landing.

Just sayin,

Peace

Outstanding.
Plant Thu 27 Jul 2023 "Personally I think the IEA is exactly right when they predict peak oil in the 2020s, especially because it matches my own predictions."

Plant Wed 11 Apr 2007 "I think Deffeyes might have nailed it, and we are just past the overall peak in oil production. (Thanksgiving 2005)"
AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer

Unread postby Plantagenet » Mon 07 Aug 2023, 19:26:24

careinke wrote:[
You would think some alien with enough technology behind him/her to fly many light years and navigate through the solar system, and defy physics in our atmosphere, would be able to avoid crash landing.

Just sayin,

Peace

But what about Alien DRUNK DRIVERS?

You can pack all the technology you want to into a flying saucer but if the driver is drunk then he'll probably crash his rig.

Cheers!
Never underestimate the ability of Joe Biden to f#@% things up---Barack Obama
-----------------------------------------------------------
Keep running between the raindrops.
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Re: UFO THREAD

Unread postby theluckycountry » Mon 07 Aug 2023, 20:09:09

yellowcanoe wrote:I don't believe in aliens for the simple reason that the laws of physics make travelling at anything close to the speed of light essentially impossible and absolutely no basis for believing that faster than light travel would be possible. It almost seems to be by design to prevent one life form from traveling to other solar systems and screwing up life there. Alas, we are only capable of destroying life on our own planet!

Yes well there is that too, but as an argument many will point to the God's of tech and say that perhaps some race has beaten the laws of physics. I prefer the basic Occam's razor approach, If they exist, where are they? Famous physicists have pointed this out from the dawn of the atomic age. Where is the evidence? Especially from electromagnetic emissions from space. The Universe is quiet aside from all the signals we send out there. And then there is the probability of life existing at all. By the laws of thermodynamics we shouldn't be here debating it.
après moi le déluge
theluckycountry
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby theluckycountry » Mon 07 Aug 2023, 20:19:22

If you spend enough time seeking the truth of about these aliens

Then you won't have any left to challenge these ones

Misdirection Misdirection
après moi le déluge
theluckycountry
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Newfie » Tue 08 Aug 2023, 10:23:51

careinke wrote:
Newfie wrote:Remember that Grusch has testified to the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community. They have briefed the Gang of 8.

As a result or independently Schumer has brought forward legislation giving Congress broad powers to claim any and all NHI data, documents, debris and biological material.

In short it looks like Schummer and McConnel have sufficient evidence to move forward aggressively.

We were told very little yesterday. The guys (aGO8) who were told a lot have acted on it as if it were true. That gives me high confidence there is quite a bit to this topic.

Just sayin,

Peace

Yup, that is a real puzzle.

On the other hand, once you consider that they sem to be working outside our understanding of physics then there is no reason to assume they are using our same logical frame work.

This is one truly curious and interesting event. Whatwei ow is extremely little, and it may remain that way.

But also, despite of very limited knowledge, or perhaps because of it, people are speculating wildly. The most amazing BS is floating around. There is a very small kernel of knowledge. That is amazing enough.
Newfie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Newfie » Wed 09 Aug 2023, 09:19:55

Whatever you believe about UAP and NHI the recent revelations have sure shaken the nuts from the trees.

There is another forum I have followed for the last 6 weeks. It was generally some reasonable discussion of the matter. In just the last few days that sight has been inundated with the most ridiculous posts imaginable. Any intelligent discussion has been buried in a sea of BS.

There are real issues around the UAP/NHI topic. There are serious questions to be asked. As Rubio mused either we have UAP/NHI or a whole bunch of highly vetted agents handling our deepest secrets have gone mad. Either way we need to get to the bottom of it.

Now the topic is beset by nut cases. Perhaps the most aggregious, and there are serious contenders, is the contention that the Indonesian flight which disappeared (MH370) was abducted by aliens and they have two view of it being zipped through a portal. One from a drone from Diego Garcia and one from a satellite. MH370 is likely the most researched planne disappearance in history and nothing supports much other than deliberate pilot suicide. But the religious fanatics are pounding on the door screaming sacrilege. Primo BS.

As you can easily deduce this has gotten under my skin.

In the past few days I have come across more info that strengthens my belief that the UAP thing is real. Not the least of which is a Colbert interview with Obama where he clearly states there are things flying around not of our making which we can not understand. When asked directly about UÀP's he says "I can't talk about that." Interesting interview for that and other reflections on his Presidency.
Newfie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Unread postby theluckycountry » Wed 09 Aug 2023, 17:01:50

Yes, unfortunately the UFO schema is a magnet for nutjobs. I predict this current political expose will amount to nothing and vanish down the memory hole in a matter of weeks. Those who believe will believe regardless and those that don't wont.
après moi le déluge
theluckycountry
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Newfie » Wed 09 Aug 2023, 17:49:53

Lucky,

There is a chance you are correct. The Schumer bill does nothing to guarantee disclosure of all secrets. There will be a 9 person panel, selected by the President, who screens all material before publishing.

And yet there is the possibility that some truly interesting information will come out. I expect it to take 1 to 2 years before the first batch of info is declassified.

In the meantime, baring new revelations, we need to wait.
Newfie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Newfie » Thu 17 Aug 2023, 11:23:09

Speaking of nut jobs…..

First there has been nothing new on the UFO front since the House hearings, and even they produced no new information.

The only substantive thing I personally have learned is that the Schumer disclosure bill may contain some serious enforcement power: The bill references items covered under the Atomic Energy Act of 1954. At first glance it just seeks to disclose items where there was excessive secrecy. I suspect that it is a way of covering those items, being claimed by eminent domain, under that act. The. Looking at the enforcement clauses of that act, well they can do just about anything they want, including lethal force. I think that is interesting.

For a while the Reddit sub was pretty good, but that seems to have been taken over by the MH-370 crowd and there seems to be evidence for censorship pushing that theory. Who or why I do not know.

This whole topic is on a slow roll out. The bill will he approved when the House reconvenes. Then there is a couple of months to assemble the disclosure commission. We may see something in about 6 months but a year would not surprise me. I suspect anything of real meat will be 2 - 4 years out.
Newfie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Newfie » Sun 27 Aug 2023, 18:51:44

Trying for a brief recap of where we are. My observations and opinions and guesses. I will try to be as brief and objective as possible.

The UAP/NHI are likely weirder than we can guess and we may never know the truth. In the meantime we are awash in speculation.

For a while the media space was consumed by the MH-370 crowd. That has now been debunked, in a manner that most adherents accept. That we went down that rabbit hole is itself a pretty grim reminder of how easily manipulated many folks are.

There still remain many folks who think some disclosure will come from the House hearings. But they are now slowly becoming reconciled to the reality of the situation.

The Schumer Bill will become law in November/December 2023. The first reporting of declassified documents may begin about a year from now, fall 2024.

In the mean time people need to wait, and that is not very satisfying.

I have dug into the topic a bit more and now understand that there are 2 basic groupings around this topic, not mutually exclusive.

There are the more traditional Extra Terrestrial Hypothesis (ETH) theorists, that these unknowns come from somewhere in space.

Then there are the InterDimentional Hypothesis (IDH) theorist, who speculate/argue that the unknowns are more from “here”, have been here for a very long time, and have some extra/inter dimensional capability beyond our understanding.

Some of the structure of influence is becoming ever so slightly more clear along with how we got where we are today.

Interestingly Obama gave a interview a while ago (Colbert show) where he described UAP without using that phrase, and while not explicitly stating there were NHI he left little room to imagine what else it could be. On UAP he said “I can’t talk about that.” The interchange is really interesting.

What has also emerged recently is the existence of the THE SOL FOUNDATION, which employs prominent figures such as Grusch and Dr. Gary Nolan among others. The Sol Foundation has contracts with the government predating release of the Grush whistle blower story. Timelines and wording point strongly to The Sol Foundation members working on or heavily influencing the Schummer Disclosure bill.

So what seems to be coming to light is a cadre of individuals including Grusch, Nolan, Christopher Mellon, and some others who seem to be influencing the legislation. These people seem to at lean towards the IDH explanation. Others such as Lou Elizondo, of similar caliber, also lean towards IDH elements. Which I find completely fascination and so far outside my expectations I don’t know what to say about it.

But there it is; in short a cadre of individuals with individually very impressive resumes, from various backgrounds, seem to have coalesced into a force which is driving this exceptional legislation geared towards renegade actors within the government and the MIC.

So far no one has shot holes in my supposition that the Atomic Energy Act of 1954 provides nearly unlimited enforcement powers. Nor have I been able to spark a robust debate on the topic, so there is that.

There remains far more that is unknown than is known and that may be the way it ends. The Bill does not require anyone to tell us anything interesting. And most likely anything that is interesting won’t be coming out for a year.
Newfie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Unread postby theluckycountry » Wed 30 Aug 2023, 04:22:09

For those interested, I found this collectable online
https://www.abebooks.com/magazines-peri ... 3091765/bd

[Australian Flying Saucer Research Society] - 1st Quarter1956 / UFO; Cartwright Saucer Detector; Millicent Incident

après moi le déluge
theluckycountry
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Newfie » Tue 12 Sep 2023, 13:01:01

Below is a moderately long article on The SOL Foundation, including a lot from Dr. Skafish.

This group appear to have much influence in the UAP/NHI world and are extrememly well connected. What I find interesting is their emphasis is less on the "hard" science and more on the social sciences. There has been a lot of talk about some very weird angles to this story, and no kne seems able to cogently out together the issues. None the less, I expect we will have some greater general recognition, if not clarity, within 2 years.

The article is worth a read to know who the players are if nothing else. Think of them as the Oppenheimers of our day.

https://thedebrief.org/the-sol-foundati ... p-mystery/
Newfie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Unread postby theluckycountry » Wed 13 Sep 2023, 19:27:27

'Alien corpses' with 'unknown DNA and eggs inside' presented at Mexican Congress as UFO expert testifies under oath

13 September 2023
In the "watershed" event, the two corpses, pictured with three-fingered hands, no teeth and stereoscopic vision, were revealed to be allegedly more than 1,000 years old.

Researchers claimed they were found in Cusco, Peru. They said the bodies were not part of "our terrestrial evolution", with 30 per cent of their genetics still unknown, Mexican media said. ...The bodies appeared to mostly be in the shape of a human, but had retractable necks and long skulls showing "characteristics" more "typical of birds", according to El País. They appeared to have no teeth but strong and light bones.

X-rays of the bodies were also shown during the hearing, with experts saying one of the bodies is seen to have “eggs” inside. They added that the bodies had implants of cadmium and osmium metals. Osmium is among the rarest elements in the Earth's crust.

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/alien-corpse ... testifies/
après moi le déluge
theluckycountry
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Newfie » Thu 14 Sep 2023, 18:48:07

Yeah, the UFO community is pretty upset over this baloney. Apparently these were debunked a couple of years ago. Gary Nolan, of SOL, is thr one who debunked the Peruvian “alien” mummies. He did not call the presenter a liar, but pointed out a wide array of reasons his “research” is invalid.

Many seem to feel that there has been a concerted effort to undermine the real UFO efforts. Thr whole MH370 baloney was another example.

Yes there are gullible people who get sucked into this nonsense. But there are also serious people who can see the set up and move on.
Newfie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Unread postby theluckycountry » Sat 21 Oct 2023, 18:29:39

NASA Rover image of doorway feature.

Reminds me of an outlet in the side of a mountain I used to visit as a kid. It led in to the bottom of a large water reservoir that was carved down into the top of the hill. There was a "wash" just below the outlet, made from the periodic flow obviously.

https://mars.nasa.gov/resources/26754/d ... st-cliffs/

après moi le déluge
theluckycountry
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Newfie » Tue 31 Oct 2023, 09:36:08

I have recently paid some attention to this UFO/NHI story. Pretty hard to make sense of it all.

At this point, sorting out all but the most credible information, such as that is I am left with an uncomfortable residue.

It seems likely that there is something to the UAP/NHI story. But the information/data is all over the place. It is pretty clear the DOD has a hand in a cover up and the new ARRO task force is miss directing. Congress has strong bipartisan support for the Schumer Disclosure Bill, but even if passed merely allows the possibility of disclosure, and likely very limited at that.

As to the phenonome itself there is support for physical craft, but the guy who built the government morphology data base claims that there are a bewildering variety of craft, very few alike.

There seems to be a correlation to radiation sickness and burns and some brain tissue distortion among leople who have closely approached the craft.

Then there is the other aspect for which I do not have a good word. Some use psychic, or paranormal, of consciousness but none are satisfying or have baggage. The "woo" is probably as good as it gets and is short to type. . It seems that even the most credible researchers find some "woo" content be it etheral visitation, poltergeist, voices in the head, what ever. As odd and uncomfortable as that sounds these are the people advising the government at the very highest levels. I thinkbit was Rubio who said something like "Eother this stuff is real or we have a bunch of intelligence community nut cases advising the government. Either situation is bad and this needs to be sorted out."

The Schumer Bill is still on track to pass in December, then a 90 day start up period to form the Presidential Review Commission. After that we MAY start to see some interesting released documents. I suspect SOL Foundation is working in parallel to prepare documents for release so the initial release has the potential to be very interesting. But that is merely a possibility, it may also be disappointing.

As always, time will tell.

In the meantime there is a lot of agitated people, some in the House, making publicity out of it. As expected.
Newfie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Unread postby theluckycountry » Thu 09 Nov 2023, 21:02:24

theluckycountry wrote:I predict this current political expose will amount to nothing and vanish down the memory hole in a matter of weeks.

Prediction borne out.
après moi le déluge
theluckycountry
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Newfie » Mon 13 Nov 2023, 19:24:05

It is highly unlikely anything of interest will appear before April or May 2024 at the earliest. Perhaps much later.

People have a terrible time watching water boil.
Newfie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic Discussion