Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

TSA not changing gloves, doctors warn of spreading infection

What's on your mind?
General interest discussions, not necessarily related to depletion.

TSA not changing gloves, doctors warn of spreading infection

Unread postby Sixstrings » Sat 27 Nov 2010, 04:48:10

Syphilis, lice, gonorrhea, ringworm, chlamydia, staph, strep, noro and papilloma viruses all are part of the possible fringe benefits when airline passengers next go through a full hands-on pat-down by agents of the federal government's Transportation Security Administration, according to doctors.

WND reported two days ago on alarmed passengers who noted that TSA agents doing the pat-downs that have been described by critics as molestation since they include touching private body parts were not changing gloves between passengers. In fact, some apparently were patting down dozens of passengers or more wearing the same gloves.

But neither the TSA nor federal agencies such as the Centers for Disease Control was willing to comment on the possibilities that infections and other loathsome afflictions could be passed from passenger to passenger.

Now two doctors – and several others – have confirmed that there is the definite possibility that passengers will be able to catch whatever someone in front of them in line was suffering from via the latex gloves TSA workers use.

"There is no doubt that bacteria (staph, strep, v.cholerae etc.) and viruses (noro, enteroviruses, herpes, hepatitis A and papilloma viruses) can be spread by contaminated vinyl or latex gloves," Dr. Thomas Warner of Wisconsin told WND in a letter to the editor.

"If a traveler has diarrhea and is soiled, as can and does happen, the causative agent can be spread by this method since bacteria and viruses in moist environments have greater viability."
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=232457

Good lord.. changing gloves after each search *should* be obvious. You wouldn't see a health professional ever do this, using the same gloves all day handling patient after patient.
Sixstrings
Fusion
Fusion

Re: TSA not changing gloves, doctors warn of spreading infec

Unread postby EnergyUnlimited » Sat 27 Nov 2010, 05:13:28

I wonder from where this stupid insistence on air travel comes from?
In the past I was traveling a bit but for last 6 years not at all and I am even happier than before.

In fact I am quite pleased that all those American VIP-s but also oil wasting holiday makers of all kind must entertain themselves with something close to homosexual experience, every time they board a craft.
I bet, a lot of gays are making jobs applications to TSA.

A good way to discourage air travel is to humiliate participants.
All air travelers should board a craft naked and handcuffed. :-D
That would ensure that facility is used only in critical situations.
EnergyUnlimited
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Pretorian » Sat 27 Nov 2010, 07:40:56

EnergyUnlimited wrote:In fact I am quite pleased that all those American VIP-s but also oil wasting holiday makers of all kind must entertain themselves with something close to homosexual experience, every time they board a craft.
I bet, a lot of gays are making jobs applications to TSA.

lets all pray for an anal bomber.
Pretorian
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby EnergyUnlimited » Sat 27 Nov 2010, 08:18:37

Pretorian wrote:lets all pray for an anal bomber.

Indeed. :-D

I have forgotten to add that there is a huge opportunity for government appointed pedophiles to molest innocent American children and also other children visiting US.

So we can expect US airport security staff to consist mainly of gays and pedophiles.
EnergyUnlimited
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby rangerone314 » Sat 27 Nov 2010, 09:03:32

EnergyUnlimited wrote:
Pretorian wrote:lets all pray for an anal bomber.

Indeed. :-D

I have forgotten to add that there is a huge opportunity for government appointed pedophiles to molest innocent American children and also other children visiting US.

So we can expect US airport security staff to consist mainly of gays and pedophiles.

Better that than daycares I suppose!

Somewhere in a cave, Osama is laughing at us. (Assuming he is not in a nice hotel paid for by the CIA)
An ideology is by definition not a search for TRUTH-but a search for PROOF that its point of view is right

Equals barter and negotiate-people with power just take

You cant defend freedom by eliminating it-unknown

Our elected reps should wear sponsor patches on their suits so we know who they represent-like Nascar-Roy
rangerone314
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby dinopello » Sat 27 Nov 2010, 09:15:50

EnergyUnlimited wrote:All air travelers should board a craft naked and handcuffed. :-D

This young lady decided to wear a bikini. They don't follow up to see if it worked though.
dinopello
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Return to Open Topic Discussion