Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Monument of Humanity

What's on your mind?
General interest discussions, not necessarily related to depletion.

Monument of Humanity

Unread postby vision-master » Thu 09 Dec 2010, 10:36:45

The Masma - Monument of Humanity

Ruzo called the protohistorical culture and people (or beings) he sought the Masma. The name was not original to Ruzo, but came to the Peruvian esoterist Pedro Astete (1871-1940) in a dream while he resided in Andahuaylas, Peru. In 1905 Astete dreamt of a huge, ancient subterranean hall, filled with scrolls containing the knowledge of the most ancient ones. And Astete heard a voice repeating the name “Masma.” Astete studied extensively myths, legends, and esoteric symbolism, and believed that sacred and mysterious treasures were buried in some cavern or tunnel system in the Huanca region of Peru. Astete lived in Buenos Aires, Argentina, from 1911-1923, and in 1913 a Buenos Aires periodical recounted another dream by a second person that matched in many features Astete’s dream of 1905. Furthermore, in 1915, Astete discovered that the name Masma has Biblical connections. Genesis 25:12-16 names Masma as the fifth (of twelve) sons of Ishmael (the son of Abraham) by the Egyptian Agar. Each of these twelve brothers was a ruler of his own tribe. Could the tribe of Masma have reached the Pacific coast of South America? Could the mysterious gold-producing land of Ophir, to which Solomon’s fleet traveled to return with gold (1 Kings 9:26-28), be located in modern Peru? Certainly Peru is known for her gold, and this was one of the prime factors bringing the Spanish Conquistadors to her borders.

http://circulartimes.org/Mystery%20of%20Markawasi.htm
vision-master

Re: Monument of Humanity

Unread postby vision-master » Thu 09 Dec 2010, 11:57:18

Lot's more........ Here's another one!

More......

Another one......
vision-master

Unread postby TheAntiDoomer » Thu 09 Dec 2010, 12:08:49

This stuff is kind of intriguing for $hits and giggles....VM do you watch Ancient Aliens on the History Channel?
"The human ability to innovate out of a jam is profound.That’s why Darwin will always be right, and Malthus will always be wrong.” -K.R. Sridhar

Do I make you Corny? :)

"expect 8$ gas on 08/08/08" - Prognosticator
TheAntiDoomer
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby ian807 » Thu 09 Dec 2010, 12:09:49

Bro. Lay off the hallucinogenics for a while, OK? Things will look a lot different.
ian807
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby vision-master » Thu 09 Dec 2010, 12:25:36

ian807 wrote:Bro. Lay off the hallucinogenics for a while, OK? Things will look a lot different.

Have you been asleep?

How about this?

Olmec head - The 'African' heads: La Venta, South America.
These colossal heads found on the Mexican peninsula all face the Atlantic and share the same Negroid features. They are dated between 800 BC- 680 BC (21). and are associated with the Olmec culture.

The largest head is over 9ft high (3m), and was found in La Venta. It is estimated at around 50 Tons (23). It is described as follows...

It was in 1938 that Dr. Stirling uncovered the first Olmec head which was made from a single piece of basalt rock resting on a prepared foundation of un-worked slabs of stone. He said of it that it was:

'...unique amongst aboriginal American sculptures, it is remarkable for its realistic treatment. The features are bold and it is amazingly negroid in character'. (3)

Another pic......

vision-master

Unread postby vision-master » Thu 09 Dec 2010, 12:27:02

TheAntiDoomer wrote:This stuff is kind of intriguing for $hits and giggles....VM do you watch Ancient Aliens on the History Channel?

Gate of the Gods...

vision-master

Unread postby Cog » Thu 09 Dec 2010, 12:27:55

Ok so ancient people carved heads out of stone. I'm sure there is a point here that I'm missing.
Cog
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby TheAntiDoomer » Thu 09 Dec 2010, 12:28:53

vision-master wrote:
TheAntiDoomer wrote:This stuff is kind of intriguing for $hits and giggles....VM do you watch Ancient Aliens on the History Channel?

Gate of the Gods...

Out of curiosity do you buy into any of the ancient alien theories?
"The human ability to innovate out of a jam is profound.That’s why Darwin will always be right, and Malthus will always be wrong.” -K.R. Sridhar

TheAntiDoomer
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby vision-master » Thu 09 Dec 2010, 12:38:48

Cog wrote:Ok so ancient people carved heads out of stone. I'm sure there is a point here that I'm missing.

Kalasasaya temple, Tiahuanaco, Bolivia
vision-master

Unread postby vision-master » Thu 09 Dec 2010, 12:44:58

TheAntiDoomer wrote:
vision-master wrote:

Gate of the Gods...

Yes, we came from the gods.........

The Old Kingdom and the Still Older Kingdom

Alulim 8 sars (28,800 years)
Alalngar 10 sars (36,000 years)

"Then Eridug fell and the kingship was taken to Bad-tibira."

En-men-lu-ana 12 sars (43,200 years)
En-men-gal-ana 8 sars (28,800 years)
Dumuzid, the Shepherd "the shepherd" 10 sars (36,000 years)
"Then Bad-tibira fell and the kingship was taken to Larag."
En-sipad-zid-ana 8 sars (28,800 years)
"Then Larag fell and the kingship was taken to Zimbir."
En-men-dur-ana 5 sars and 5 ners (21,000 years)
"Then Zimbir fell and the kingship was taken to Shuruppag."
Ubara-Tutu 5 sars and 1 ner (18,600 years)

"Then the flood swept over."

Sumerian King List
vision-master

Unread postby TheAntiDoomer » Thu 09 Dec 2010, 13:01:56

vision-master wrote:
TheAntiDoomer wrote:
vision-master wrote:

Gate of the Gods...

Yes, we came from the gods.........

The Old Kingdom and the Still Older Kingdom

Alulim 8 sars (28,800 years)
Alalngar 10 sars (36,000 years)

"Then Eridug fell and the kingship was taken to Bad-tibira."

En-men-lu-ana 12 sars (43,200 years)
En-men-gal-ana 8 sars (28,800 years)
Dumuzid, the Shepherd "the shepherd" 10 sars (36,000 years)
"Then Bad-tibira fell and the kingship was taken to Larag."
En-sipad-zid-ana 8 sars (28,800 years)
"Then Larag fell and the kingship was taken to Zimbir."
En-men-dur-ana 5 sars and 5 ners (21,000 years)
"Then Zimbir fell and the kingship was taken to Shuruppag."
Ubara-Tutu 5 sars and 1 ner (18,600 years)

"Then the flood swept over."

Sumerian King List

Interesting, I'm not saying it's not possible, but what sort of power sources do you think these ancient aliens used to move across the Universe? Obviously not fossil fuels. So are you you admitting that exotic forms of energy are possible in this universe (cold fusion, dark mater, etc etc)? Did I just uncover VM as a undercover cornie!!! :-D :lol: 8) :o :P :shock:

TheAntiDoomer
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby Cog » Thu 09 Dec 2010, 13:12:22

How exactly did these ancient aliens exceed the speed of light? I would be fascinated to know this since I have a plan to move to another galaxy before the dollar tanks.
Cog
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby vision-master » Thu 09 Dec 2010, 13:24:07

Cog wrote:How exactly did these ancient aliens exceed the speed of light? I would be fascinated to know this since I have a plan to move to another galaxy before the dollar tanks.

Who knows?

According to the Book of Enoch, the Watchers numbered a total of 200 but only their leaders are named.

7. And these are the names of their leaders: Sêmîazâz, their leader, Arâkîba, Râmêêl, Kôkabîêl, Tâmîêl, Râmîêl, Dânêl, Êzêqêêl, Barâqîjâl, Asâêl, Armârôs, Batârêl, Anânêl, Zaqîêl, Samsâpêêl, Satarêl, Tûrêl, Jômjâêl, Sariêl. 8. These are their chiefs of tens."
R. H. Charles translation, The Book of the Watchers, Chapter VI
vision-master

Unread postby vision-master » Thu 09 Dec 2010, 13:29:11

Interesting, I'm not saying it's not possible, but what sort of power sources do you think these ancient aliens used to move across the Universe? Obviously not fossil fuels. So are you you admitting that exotic forms of energy are possible in this universe (cold fusion, dark mater, etc etc)? Did I just uncover VM as a undercover cornie!!!

Most likely they could use 'vibrational frequencies' to move things.

Power source? -> Ark of the Covenant

It's in safe keeping here.
vision-master

Unread postby scas » Thu 09 Dec 2010, 13:39:00

We did not come from aliens.

Land animals rarely fossilize. There are many gaps in our evolutionary history. See Richard Dawkins - The Ancestors Tale

The Neanderthals were larger and stronger than Homo Sapiens.
Cro Magnons had a larger brain capacity.
It is possible then, that previous simians were larger than we are today, and possessing technology such as ship building, navigation and astronomy. It too is possible, that previous simians were more intelligent, and that at that point size and intelligence were naturally selected against.

13 000 years ago, the sea levels were 100 meters lower.
Given mans propensity to build coastal civilizations, it is possible then that ancient civilizations lived on the then Indonesian continent.

When Krakatoa exploded and melted the ice caps, the flooding would have necessitated movement of the people. The exodus of people carried with them technology, agricultural animals, cultivated crops, and religious superstitions.

That is as far back as I have studied. I am not aware of simian civilizations before 13 000 years ago. Explaining the unknown by attributing to aliens is no different than explanations by God.
Last edited by scas on Thu 09 Dec 2010, 13:56:57, edited 2 times in total.
scas
Coal
Coal

Unread postby eXpat » Thu 09 Dec 2010, 13:41:12

I used to be a big fan of Sci-Fi, I still read a lot (albeit just for entertainment purposes nowadays), and I would like to think that if our civilization would have understood from the very beginning, that fosil fuels is just a temporary boost and a finite energy source, and use it responsibly, and, we had limited our numbers and not destroyed our ecosystems, maybe in a culture that doesn´t put so much enphasys in personal confort, we could have colonized the solar system. We took the wrong and easy choices though , and what we got is the Olduvai cliff...
If there is something like a Galactic community out there, ours definitely not one of the success stories.
"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
George Bernard Shaw

You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.” Ayn Rand
eXpat
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby aldente » Thu 09 Dec 2010, 13:49:40

What's this post all about?

To proof anything?

Proof what? That we are alive right now and possibly can die tomorrow???

aldente
Permanently Banned

Unread postby vision-master » Thu 09 Dec 2010, 13:55:08

We did not come from aliens gods.

Of course we did. Then again, maybe we are the gods but have forgotten our past?

We know so little about our true-selves, our ancient past... The ancestors!
vision-master

Unread postby scas » Thu 09 Dec 2010, 14:46:25

My ancestor was a single celled organism.
90% of the cells in my body are symbiotic single celled organisms.
scas
Coal
Coal

Unread postby ian807 » Thu 09 Dec 2010, 15:34:19

vision-master wrote:Have you been asleep?

No, just reasonably critical. So we have carved heads with negroid features. Aside from the twin possibilities of local genetic variation or possible incursion of Africans into South American, I'm not sure why this matters. It's true, we don't know all of human history. It doesn't mean aliens were involved.

You suffer from a lack of imagination and an unwillingness to extrapolate trends. Any aliens capable of FTL travel would have sophisticated computing equipment and access to essentially unlimited energy (stars) and material resources (asteroids and planets). They certainly wouldn't need anything from us.

Moreover, with sufficiently advanced computing equipment, virtualization of consciousness is possible, at which point, physically traveling to some obscure world of relatively primitive organic intelligences becomes pointless. Remote equipment could tell you everything you could possibly want to know. Interacting with natives would be similarly uninteresting. What could they tell you that you wouldn't already be able to find out through simulation?

Bottom line? We're not worth bothering with. Too primitive. Too uninteresting. When was the last time you struck up a conversation with a mouse? No, wait. Don't answer that.
ian807
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Next

Return to Open Topic Discussion