Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Subversive Psychological Methods awareness thread

Discussions related to the physiological and psychological effects of peak oil on our members and future generations.

Subversive Psychological Methods awareness thread

Unread postby meemoe_uk » Wed 16 Mar 2011, 08:13:18

I want to start a thread on Subversive Psychological Methods (SPM) to capture minds. These are used to world over in soft overthrows of power. It can be as little a salesman getting someone to buy a useless product, or as big as distorting a whole nations perception of reality to the point where they are no longer able to see an enemy approach and destroy their nation. Hence it's a key weapon in geo-politics.
i.e. the subject population loses their grip on what is important.

My own starting point for this is Griffin's interview with ex-KGB agent Yuri Bezmenov.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 142665916#
There should be better starting points out there. The manual that came out with the University of East Anglia FOIA( climate gate ) was an introduction to mass - psychological subversion manual.

It's possible we have a resident expereince on this subject. Dorlomin says he's ex-military, and the way he conducts himself on this forum suggest he might be able to say a few things about SPM and his own SPM training, aslong as his miltary contract doesn't forbid him to disclose.
I hope me and Dor can set aside our differences and help co-create a productive thread here.

Hopefully we can all learn something. Ultimately we can all teach ourselves to be savy with SPM, and be able to spot it going on in the world, and the braodcast media, and to resist it!
I suspect the media the whole world over can be modeled as a churning pot of SPM. With anglo-american mass media the main ingredient in controling the mass's minds.

So, looking for introductions 1st. Webster tarpley recommends 'Low intensity operations: subversion, insurgency, peacekeeping', by Frank Kitson. But some say it's a drag to read.
meemoe_uk
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Re: Subversive Psychological Methods awareness thread

Unread postby Rod_Cloutier » Wed 16 Mar 2011, 09:39:01

Read the famous book 'Confessions of an Economic hitman'. Scary stuff and real. A few generations from now this type of behavior will be regarded as a marking post for the decline point of Western civilization.

From reading your agressive rebuttatals on AGW, I think you are likely a CIA agent yourself, or someone trying to engage us in Astroturfing distraction from real issues.
Rod_Cloutier
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby vision-master » Wed 16 Mar 2011, 10:15:52

Right here - used by our good guy law enforcement ppl -> Police Siren
vision-master

Unread postby Keith_McClary » Wed 23 Mar 2011, 00:52:23

rebels = good guys
insurgents = bad guys

Search on Google news, works every time.
Facebook knows you're a dog.
Keith_McClary
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby ColossalContrarian » Wed 23 Mar 2011, 01:28:26

This is interesting but I still wonder more about the corporations involved vs. the country or ruler of the country. I want to know the corporate names giving money to the CIA, KGB, and any government sponsored intelligence teams how is this sponsored and by whom?

It would be interesting to catalog SPM experiences or maybe it would take all day?
ColossalContrarian
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Return to Medical Issues Forum