Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Where's the Tax Return!

A forum for discussion of regional topics including oil depletion but also government, society, and the future.

Where's the Tax Return!

Unread postby crude_intentions » Wed 27 Apr 2011, 10:08:48

White House Releases Obama's Long-Form Birth Certificate
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/04/27/white-house-releases-obamas-long-form-birth-certificate/

Donald Trump: I'll release my tax returns if President Obama shows his birth certificate
http://articles.nydailynews.com/2011-04-19/news/29470064_1_tax-returns-obama-releases-birther-issue

Where's the Tax Return Trump. We wanna see it! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
- Albert Einstein
crude_intentions
Lignite
Lignite

Re: Where's the Tax Return!

Unread postby Fishman » Wed 27 Apr 2011, 10:59:32

Agreed!! Let both the clowns show their data. Now how about Obama's grades and Trump's grades. I guess when over 60% of independents felt they were unsure of Obama's birthplace the Whitehouse knew they had to act. What a comedy on Pennsylvania Ave.
Obama, the FUBAR presidency gets scraped off the boot
Fishman
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby vision-master » Wed 27 Apr 2011, 11:02:54

Grades, that's the next GOP fear mongering plan. :lol:
vision-master

Unread postby Fishman » Wed 27 Apr 2011, 11:17:07

Yep, it was used against Bush, until of course it came out after the election that Kerry's grades were worst. Turn about is fair play, it also makes liberals look like even bigger fools than they started out.
Fishman
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby seahorse3 » Wed 27 Apr 2011, 11:40:03

It's funny how people on this site think themselves thinkers, somehow more insightful that the larger population, not one of the "sheeple", yet on these boards they still get stuck in these pigeon holes of thinking like "liberal", "conversative", "where's the birth certificate" things that simply do not matter, topics which are used by political parties via the media to guide perception and thought. It's interesting to me how thought can be driven by media. I shouldn't be surprised, but I am. I guess I just wanted to believe that some people were different, like maybe the people that visit these boards were thinkers. But, I was wrong. I was letting my opinions get in the way of the truth, which is, I'm just part of the herd too. We are sheeple.
seahorse3
Lignite
Lignite

Unread postby Fishman » Wed 27 Apr 2011, 12:06:04

Thank you for that great pontification Seahorse, especially since you never stated what thinkers should think about. Perhaps we should be driven by the randomness of your thought processes?
Fishman
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Sixstrings » Wed 27 Apr 2011, 12:44:26

Trump won't run now. He ruined his chances.. after claiming that there is no original hospital birth cert, he's now accepting this latest cert of live birth as good enough. So that finishes him.. he went too far out there, he should have stuck to his guns and continued insisting on the original hospital cert that this COLB is an abstract of.

Therefore, since Trump is not running now, he will not release his tax returns. Republicans will nominate Mitt Romney who isn't even worth talking about and Obama will win in a landslide.

Obama and Republicans will compromise, hold hands in bipartisanship and cut old folks' Medicare while giving more tax breaks to the rich.

Obama and the Repubs will continue outsourcing jobs, they'll continue blowing up the debt, and our nation will continue its collapse.

(more to the point of the OP, what's been released today is NOT the hospital original.. show us some kind of documentation that's not 3 days after the birth, is that too much to ask? If he was born at home or something then just say that, but if we was born in a hospital then there has to be something out there that's not dated days after the fact)
Sixstrings
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby Plantagenet » Wed 27 Apr 2011, 12:51:35

Sixstrings wrote:...Obama will win in a landslide....

Maybe.

But since Obama's only accomplishments so far are exploding the deficit, destroying millions of jobs, getting involved in a civil war in Libya, escalating the war in Afghanistan, causing gas prices to go sky high and having a birth certificate, there are quite a large number of Americans hoping for change in 2012.

Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby vision-master » Wed 27 Apr 2011, 13:15:58

Here ya go Plant. :)

vision-master

Unread postby Sixstrings » Wed 27 Apr 2011, 13:17:11

Plantagenet wrote:
Sixstrings wrote:...Obama will win in a landslide....

Maybe.

But since Obama's only accomplishments so far are exploding the deficit, destroying millions of jobs, getting involved in a civil war in Libya, escalating the war in Afghanistan, causing gas prices to go sky high and having a birth certificate, there are quite a large number of Americans hoping for change in 2012.

Plant. Look at the GOP field.. Mitt Romney? Pawlenty? Obama's own ambassador to China? It's just not gonna happen Plant, the candidates are too graham cracker dull with no new ideas much less Obama's star power.

Even if the GOP does nominate Trump, the only man with a chance, look for Team Obama to pull a surprise at the convention and put Hillary on the ticket for veep. Then the women voters will get excited about making history and all that and it will be enough to secure him re-election.
Sixstrings
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby AgentR11 » Wed 27 Apr 2011, 13:30:43

Sixstrings wrote:Republicans will nominate Mitt Romney who isn't even worth talking about and Obama will win in a landslide.

A little early in the process to guess who will get the nomination I think.

Nothing wrong with Obama, the penultimate Democratic savior, being the one to get the label of President who ended America's Greatness. (Not that presidents really have that much to do with it in the first place.)

but if we was born in a hospital then there has to be something out there that's not dated days after the fact)

Having worked with physicians before... I'd dispute this. There does not have to be anything of the sort. That may, in fact, be the most senior document in existence concerning the birth of High Lord Obama the Moronic.
Yes we are, as we are,
And so shall we remain,
Until the end.
AgentR11
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Plantagenet » Wed 27 Apr 2011, 13:36:36

Sixstrings wrote:Plant. Look at the GOP field.. Mitt Romney? Pawlenty? Obama's own ambassador to China? It's just not gonna happen Plant, the candidates are too graham cracker dull with no new ideas much less Obama's star power.

You may well be right, Six.

However, I just don't see Obama's "star power." All I see is someone in way over their head, failing and floundering at every budgetary and economic and foreign policy issue---Obama is such a flop as president thats it a big deal that he even has a birth certificate.

What is Obama's campaign slogan going to be:
"VOTE OBAMA---he failed at creating jobs but he has a birth certificate!!"

Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby seahorse3 » Wed 27 Apr 2011, 13:49:20

Fishman, you want me to tell thinkers what to think about? That would make them sheeple. Continue on. Your fight is with the liberals. They are your enemy. Not me.
seahorse3
Lignite
Lignite

Unread postby crude_intentions » Wed 27 Apr 2011, 13:51:08

There is no pleasing these people

Authors: Even Hawaii birth won't make Obama eligible
Although President Obama released a purported long-form birth certificate today indicating he was born in Hawaii, he still might not fit the constitutional eligibility requirement that stipulates only "natural born" citizens can serve as U.S. president, according to a recent bestselling book.

An investigation by the authors found that according to correspondence from the original framers of the Constitution as well as multiple Supreme Court rulings and the legal writings that helped establish the principles of the Constitution, Obama is not eligible to serve as president since his father was not a U.S. citizen.

Read more: Authors: Even Hawaii birth won't make Obama eligible http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=292205#ixzz1KkJu9JMl

The whole "Birther" issue is so stupid I feel like my IQ lowers 10 points everytime I hear the word used. Hell I've already got a headache from reading that article on Worldnetdaily. :cry:

Obama should have thrown the Gauntlet down to Trump. He should have come and just stated here's the Certficate now where's the Tax Return. Instead we got a bunch of crap about "distraction" and "Silly". DAMMIT MAN what are you doing, you could have forced Trump to to the front of the line as the GOP frontrunner. Made the Tea party look like bigger idiots than they already are. AND YOU WOULD FIRED UP YOUR LAGGING BASE!
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
- Albert Einstein
crude_intentions
Lignite
Lignite

Unread postby Fishman » Wed 27 Apr 2011, 14:01:37

"The whole "Birther" issue is so stupid I feel like my IQ lowers 10 points everytime I hear the word used. " Agreed
So the same
The whole "truther" issue is so stupid I feel like my IQ lowers 10 points everytime I hear the word used.
Six, don't believe everything the media tells you. Obama's victory is far from assured. Did you miss November 2010?
Fishman
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Plantagenet » Wed 27 Apr 2011, 17:56:15

crude_intentions wrote:Obama .... a bunch of crap about "distraction" and "Silly".

Obama spends days filling out his NCAA brackets and then goes on TV to announce his picks to win the NCAA basketball tournament (his picks are always all wrong, by the way). Obama even has the White House staff print up a special board each year to announce the "Presidential Brackets" for his big TV announcement of the "Presidential Brackets"!!.

When it comes to "silly" and "distractions" and "wasting time", Obama knows what he is talking about.
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby mos6507 » Wed 27 Apr 2011, 17:58:48

seahorse3 wrote:It's funny how people on this site think themselves thinkers, somehow more insightful that the larger population, not one of the "sheeple", yet on these boards they still get stuck in these pigeon holes of thinking like "liberal", "conversative", "where's the birth certificate" things that simply do not matter, topics which are used by political parties via the media to guide perception and thought. It's interesting to me how thought can be driven by media. I shouldn't be surprised, but I am. I guess I just wanted to believe that some people were different, like maybe the people that visit these boards were thinkers. But, I was wrong. I was letting my opinions get in the way of the truth, which is, I'm just part of the herd too. We are sheeple.

Couldn't have said it better myself. It took me a while to realize that doomers, who have such a high opinion of themselves, are so often hypocrites of the highest order when it comes to how they separate fact from fiction.
mos6507

Unread postby mos6507 » Wed 27 Apr 2011, 18:02:37

Sixstrings wrote:more to the point of the OP, what's been released today is NOT the hospital original..

Leave it to you to keep this issue going forever. This is like the Face on Mars after NASA released high res photos that clearly showed it wasn't a face after all. Then suddenly Hoagland retcons it as a catlike Sphinx. Once you plant the seed of conspiracy, then there's no turning back.
mos6507

Unread postby Cog » Wed 27 Apr 2011, 18:18:38

The original is still in the vault where originals are kept.That is no conspiracy just prudent record keeping practices by Hawaii.

The deal is that the birther issue was a huge distraction and damaging to the Republican Party and conservatives as a whole. I'm glad Obama put this to rest so that conservatives can focus on the real reasons that Obama should not be re-elected.
Cog
Fusion
Fusion

Return to North America Discussion