Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Superman Defies God; Renounces US Citizenship

What's on your mind?
General interest discussions, not necessarily related to depletion.

Superman Defies God; Renounces US Citizenship

Unread postby Carlhole » Thu 28 Apr 2011, 12:31:55

Wired

But that’s not all the benevolent alien refugee does in the sprawling special issue, which hits stores Wednesday.

The Man of Steel throws down in outer space against a continually misguided Lex Luthor, who’s finally rewarded for his boundless ambition by becoming a petulant god. Supes also throws a pizza party with Lois Lane for his Kryptonian pals, who crowd his couch while chowing grub and chewing scenery. He talks cosmology and philosophy with an interstellar deity beset by guilt over civilizations he was perhaps too selfish to save...

Hmmm... an a guilty interstellar diety and Superman. Will it be fodder or some conversation of comic-book substance?
Carlhole

Re: Superman Defies God; Renounces US Citizenship

Unread postby Oneaboveall » Thu 28 Apr 2011, 12:39:53

Carlhole wrote:Wired

But that’s not all the benevolent alien refugee does in the sprawling special issue, which hits stores Wednesday.

The Man of Steel throws down in outer space against a continually misguided Lex Luthor, who’s finally rewarded for his boundless ambition by becoming a petulant god. Supes also throws a pizza party with Lois Lane for his Kryptonian pals, who crowd his couch while chowing grub and chewing scenery. He talks cosmology and philosophy with an interstellar deity beset by guilt over civilizations he was perhaps too selfish to save...

Hmmm... an a guilty interstellar diety and Superman. Will it be fodder or some conversation of comic-book substance?

I haven't read this issue yet. When I do I'll get back to you.
When the banksters want something, our policymakers move with the speed of Mercury and the determination of Ares. It’s only when the rest of us need something that there is paralysis.

How free are we today with the dominance of globalist capital and militarized security apparatus?
Oneaboveall
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Re: Superman Defies God; Renounces US Citizenship

Unread postby eXpat » Thu 28 Apr 2011, 13:15:54

Well, Superman is an illegal alien to start with :lol: :lol: Is time to see his birth certificate!!
"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
George Bernard Shaw

You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.” Ayn Rand
eXpat
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Return to Open Topic Discussion