Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

BREAKING! Women more honest than men!

What's on your mind?
General interest discussions, not necessarily related to depletion.

BREAKING! Women more honest than men!

Unread postby Timo » Thu 07 Jul 2011, 17:31:12

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/07/110706195906.htm

This news should not surprise anyone who's ever watched a soccer game. Finally, someone proved what we all knew all along.
Timo

Re: BREAKING! Women more honest than men!

Unread postby timmac » Thu 07 Jul 2011, 17:39:20

Studies like this have been proven to be wrong every now and than, I think this is one of them..

:shock:
timmac
Permanently Banned

Unread postby Quinny » Thu 07 Jul 2011, 17:58:55

If this is true it shows how either I and my mates are incredibly unlucky or that subjective science is b*llocks!
Live, Love, Learn, Leave Legacy.....oh and have a Laugh while you're doing it!
Quinny
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby steam_cannon » Thu 07 Jul 2011, 20:07:46

And women cheat more then men too (in self reported studies). So what does this have with peak oil?
"The multiplication force of technology on cognitive differences is massive." -Jordan Peterson
steam_cannon
Expert
Expert

Unread postby Pretorian » Thu 07 Jul 2011, 21:27:32

steam_cannon wrote:And women cheat more then men too (in self reported studies). So what does this have with peak oil?

Why do you care anyway? Have you married a virgin or something?
Pretorian
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby WildRose » Fri 08 Jul 2011, 00:05:54

A wise friend of mine, about 20 years my senior, said something to me about 25 years ago that has stuck with me. I'll paraphrase her words by saying: when morals decline, they do so across every section of the population, and both genders equally.
WildRose
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby Keith_McClary » Fri 08 Jul 2011, 00:52:15

This has seriously injured my macho pride. Ouch. Owee, owee. Quick, call the team psychotherapist.
Facebook knows you're a dog.
Keith_McClary
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Anvil » Fri 08 Jul 2011, 03:13:55

Breaking: This artical looks like a load of :twisted: feminist shit.
Anvil
Peat
Peat

Unread postby steam_cannon » Fri 08 Jul 2011, 12:43:59

Keith_McClary wrote:This has seriously injured my macho pride. Ouch. Owee, owee. Quick, call the team psychotherapist.
Your sarcasm is right on, this is a troll thread Timo started intended to jerk people around.

Pretorian wrote:Why do you care anyway? Have you married a virgin or something?
Ok right back at you, are you married to a street corner girl? You see trolling back and forth is stupid and a waste of time. I suggest you recognize it's a troll thread or at least try posting on the topic of the thread instead of insulting people.

Pretorian, realistically this thread was started as a troll thread to specifically by Timo emphasize a divide between men & women and specifically to be negative towards men. If Timo posted a study saying Black people were less honest because they play the most sports and therefore lie the most in sports, obviously Timo would be trolling. So when Timo posts that Women are more honest then Men by the same logic, then you should also be able to understand that he is trolling.

Also the study Timo posted is taken out of context in regard to the thread topic and it is a study that is questionable. So unlike Timo, I posted a study that directly relates to the topic of this thread, that in many studies women seem to be better at lying and self reported studies suggest they cheat more then men. If you're married, maybe this study upsets you? But your love life is not my problem, Timo started a troll thread and you should be able to realize that and not be acting like a troll yourself.

Anvil wrote:Breaking: This artical looks like a load of :twisted: feminist shit.
More like American Culture.
"The multiplication force of technology on cognitive differences is massive." -Jordan Peterson
steam_cannon
Expert
Expert

Unread postby Timo » Fri 08 Jul 2011, 14:31:13

Steamo, jerking people around was the last thought on my mind. I found this study amusing and posted it here simply so people could read it and have a good laugh at what everyone knew about soccer players faking their injuries. That's it. No troll here. I am sorry, though, that this thread jerked you around so much. But hey, it's Friday. Lighten up a bit. Have a cold beer and enjoy the weekend. Don't take this place so seriously. Enjoy the view of our collective decline of civilization. Cheers! :-D
Timo

Unread postby Pretorian » Fri 08 Jul 2011, 19:10:38

steam_cannon wrote:
Pretorian wrote:Why do you care anyway? Have you married a virgin or something?
Ok right back at you, are you married to a street corner girl?

What I got to do with anything?
Pretorian
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Return to Open Topic Discussion