Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

THE: Protecting Against Locals Thread

What's on your mind?
General interest discussions, not necessarily related to depletion.

THE: Protecting Against Locals Thread

Unread postby ColossalContrarian » Mon 25 Jul 2011, 09:14:16

I'm not even sure where to begin. I just watched CBS for about 5 minutes regarding the tragedy in Norway. This is a direct identification of "locals" as being home grown terrorists. Why doesn't the FBI, .gov, SEC, anyone see Banks as the Terrorists?

The banking conglomerate is full of Terrorists, why isn't the FBI, SEC, .gov or DHS doing anything?

Are civilians the only identifier of a threat? What is wrong with this picture people? The MSM is playing regular folks as being threats. We aren't threats!!!
ColossalContrarian
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Re: THE: Protecting Against Locals Thread

Unread postby Ferretlover » Mon 25 Jul 2011, 11:30:35

HHmm.. In a courtroom situation, I believe it is called "laying the groundwork."
"Open the gates of hell!" ~Morgan Freeman's character in the movie, Olympus Has Fallen.
Ferretlover
Elite
Elite

Unread postby vision-master » Mon 25 Jul 2011, 11:38:46

Is the Norway shooting rage against the Protocols of Zion?
vision-master

Unread postby PrestonSturges » Mon 25 Jul 2011, 13:08:50

vision-master wrote:Is the Norway shooting rage against the Protocols of Zion?

He said the Protocols and 9-11 Troothers were examples bad fiction, but that the complicity of EU gummints in a conspiracy to give Europe to the Muslims was real.
PrestonSturges
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby ColossalContrarian » Mon 25 Jul 2011, 15:09:25

Just based on the response from the MSM this morning I imagine there will be a 60 minutes and 20/20 about how you can identify if your neighbor is a homegrown terrorist.

You especially need to be aware of neighbors with gardens because if they have a garden they have might have fertilizer.

The buzz words the MSM is coming up with are pretty good but I have yet to hear anyone in the MSM refer to bankers as banksters. That buzz word hasn't caught up to them for some reason.
ColossalContrarian
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby PrestonSturges » Mon 25 Jul 2011, 16:13:25

ColossalContrarian wrote:Just based on the response from the MSM this morning I imagine there will be a 60 minutes and 20/20 about how you can identify if your neighbor is a homegrown terrorist.
You especially need to be aware of neighbors with gardens because if they have a garden they have might have fertilizer.

Anders was typical of people who say "liberals are the real Nazis." That person is a Nazi, just one that tries to fly under the radar by opening with a statement that seems antifascist. Anders said he wasn't a Nazi, but if you read his stuff it's very clear that he was. For instance, Anders was a typical foaming at the mouth neocon supporter of Zionism, but after making that point a thousand time he said his plan to kill most Jews (except the Zionists).

Let's review:
People who say things like "Hitler was a leftist" are terrorist sympathizers.
People who say things like "liberals are the real Nazis" are closet Nazis.

That's how you spot a homegrown terrorist.
PrestonSturges
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby ColossalContrarian » Mon 25 Jul 2011, 19:46:10

Watching CBS again, not sure why... but they say the biggest homegrown terror threat is still Muslims. Thank goodness!

Ooohhh.. and lil' sis' DHS is on point to protect us from all the homegrown terrorists some expert just said!

I don't think lil' sis' is qualified to go after the big fish on Wall Street but at least they can pretend to be important. I wonder if they're supplying arms to any radicals in some sort of "Fast and Furious" type project like the geniuses at the ATF?
ColossalContrarian
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby Pretorian » Mon 25 Jul 2011, 21:31:10

PrestonSturges wrote:Let's review:
People who say things like "Hitler was a leftist" are terrorist sympathizers.
People who say things like "liberals are the real Nazis" are closet Nazis.

That's how you spot a homegrown terrorist.

So how does it go, how many have you spotted so far?
Pretorian
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Cloud9 » Mon 25 Jul 2011, 22:32:21

We grew up on the tropical savanna. Our minds are structured in such a way that we give an inordinate amount of attention to the novel. We do that until we can assess risks. Thirty two thousand Americans died in our automobiles last year. Everyone of us knows someone who died in a car accident. Driving is a leading cause of death for young people yet we take it in stride. We have become habituated to the death.

You have a much better chance of losing everything you cherish in your automobile than you do from some random shooter. If it bugs you that much get a concealed carry permit and learn how to shoot and then get a good nights sleep.
Cloud9
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Oneaboveall » Tue 26 Jul 2011, 01:00:39

Cloud9 wrote:...You have a much better chance of losing everything you cherish in your automobile than you do from some random shooter...

Bill Mantlo:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Mantlo

He was a comic writer whose stories I grew up reading. He eventually became a public defender and was hit by a truck in 1992. He suffered irreparable brain-damage and has been living in a full time care facility since the accident.
When the banksters want something, our policymakers move with the speed of Mercury and the determination of Ares. It’s only when the rest of us need something that there is paralysis.

How free are we today with the dominance of globalist capital and militarized security apparatus?
Oneaboveall
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby pedalling_faster » Wed 27 Jul 2011, 08:44:30

ColossalContrarian wrote:I'm not even sure where to begin. I just watched CBS for about 5 minutes regarding the tragedy in Norway. This is a direct identification of "locals" as being home grown terrorists. Why doesn't the FBI, .gov, SEC, anyone see Banks as the Terrorists?
The banking conglomerate is full of Terrorists, why isn't the FBI, SEC, .gov or DHS doing anything?
Are civilians the only identifier of a threat? What is wrong with this picture people? The MSM is playing regular folks as being threats. We aren't threats!!!

look at an org chart. banks, the FBI, SEC & the US gov., especially in the management ranks, are dominated by Jews with loyalty to Israel.

they don't generally hassle people in the same crime gang-they hassle people outside of the crime gang.

though Breivik's membership in Internet Haganah (Israeli terrorist group) has gone un-touched. just think - if he had been a fan of some Muslim Jihadist site, WE WOULD HAVE HEARD ABOUT IT.

instead, Breivik's intellectual mentor was Fjordmann & Internet Haganah.
http://fjordman.blogspot.com/ the media doesn't like to talk about that - it shortens their career to mention Jewish-affiliated terrorism.
http://www.LASIK-Flap.com/ ~ Health Warning about LASIK Eye Surgery
pedalling_faster
Permanently Banned

Unread postby ColossalContrarian » Wed 27 Jul 2011, 18:21:43

pedalling_faster wrote:
ColossalContrarian wrote:I'm not even sure where to begin. I just watched CBS for about 5 minutes regarding the tragedy in Norway. This is a direct identification of "locals" as being home grown terrorists. Why doesn't the FBI, .gov, SEC, anyone see Banks as the Terrorists?

look at an org chart. banks, the FBI, SEC & the US gov., especially in the management ranks, are dominated by Jews with loyalty to Israel.

they don't generally hassle people in the same crime gang-they hassle people outside of the crime gang.

though Breivik's membership in Internet Haganah (Israeli terrorist group) has gone un-touched. just think - if he had been a fan of some Muslim Jihadist site, WE WOULD HAVE HEARD ABOUT IT.

instead, Breivik's intellectual mentor was Fjordmann & Internet Haganah.
http://fjordman.blogspot.com/ the media doesn't like to talk about that - it shortens their career to mention Jewish-affiliated terrorism.

I think what will be hard for society to differentiate between in the future is the rich/power obsessed/NeoCon Jewish person and regular Jewish people who live next door. There is a Jewish family in my neighborhood who proudly show their Israel flag just as the Italians, Mexicans, Southerners, and Patriots . I don't think this is unusual for anyone of any nationality but there are a lot of bad apples in high up places that are easy to pinpoint to one nationality.

If I lived on the boarder of the US and Mexico I might have different concerns for people of Mexican descent but where I am I see the finger being pointed directly at Israel and Jews. Just down the street from the Israeli Family is a major intersection of two highways and two busy streets. Their house isn't even a half mile away and every weekend there are people on the street holding Anti-Israel signs and lots of people honking their horns (of course I don't know if they're honking for or against) and crowds gathered around the protesters. I don't believe the messages are antisemite at all, they mostly just pertain to Palestinians and white phosphorous bombs.
ColossalContrarian
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby Cloud9 » Wed 27 Jul 2011, 18:29:12

B.S. the Jews are over represented in the financial field because they come from a culture that values education. We come from a culture that idolizes entertainers. We do not want to be informed, we want to be amused. The funding for the FBI comes from congress. Congress has been bought by the banks. If the FBI investigates the banks, congress cuts off its funding.
Cloud9
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby ColossalContrarian » Wed 27 Jul 2011, 18:42:59

Cloud9 wrote:B.S. the Jews are over represented in the financial field because they come from a culture that values education. We come from a culture that idolizes entertainers. We do not want to be informed, we want to be amused. The funding for the FBI comes from congress. Congress has been bought by the banks. If the FBI investigates the banks, congress cuts off its funding.

That sounds about right but really smart people screwing poorer people doesn't end well for anyone. If this is simply a matter of education people should study more history. Especially educated people!
ColossalContrarian
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby Shaved Monkey » Wed 27 Jul 2011, 18:51:04

.....or produce more entertainment. 8)
Ready to turn Zombies into WWOOFers
Shaved Monkey
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Oneaboveall » Wed 27 Jul 2011, 19:11:49

Cloud9 wrote:B.S. the Jews are over represented in the financial field because they come from a culture that values education. We come from a culture that idolizes entertainers. We do not want to be informed, we want to be amused. The funding for the FBI comes from congress. Congress has been bought by the banks. If the FBI investigates the banks, congress cuts off its funding.

Actually, I'm pretty sure that Jews were confined to money-lending for a long time because it was considered a sleazy profession. Since Jews were looked down upon, it was considered a perfect profession for them.
When the banksters want something, our policymakers move with the speed of Mercury and the determination of Ares. It’s only when the rest of us need something that there is paralysis.

How free are we today with the dominance of globalist capital and militarized security apparatus?
Oneaboveall
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Return to Open Topic Discussion