Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Peak Oi: Jim Puplava with Chris Nelder–The Time for Energy T

General discussions of the systemic, societal and civilisational effects of depletion.

Peak Oi: Jim Puplava with Chris Nelder–The Time for Energy T

Unread postby Sufiy » Fri 18 Nov 2011, 14:01:15

We do not have a lot of headlines on the IEA dire predictions about the $150 dollar Oil and Irreversible Climate Change these days, but it does not mean that smart people are not taking notice. Oil is above $100 again these days and Jim Puplava came out with another brilliant interview on the recent IEA revelations and Peak Oil situation. We are very pleased and surprised to hear that U.S. Military is at the forefront of Energy transition and will try to find out more on this progress. Maybe U.S. Military will be able to crack down on the Oil lobby in U.S. finally?

No spam.
Sufiy
Wood
Wood

Re: Peak Oi: Jim Puplava with Chris Nelder–The Time for Ener

Unread postby babystrangeloop » Sat 19 Nov 2011, 13:38:33

We can alway count on you, Sufiy, for a hit-and-run post, can't we?

Could it be you only post here because you follow me on twitter and I post links to this site on twitter too?
babystrangeloop
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Re: Peak Oi: Jim Puplava with Chris Nelder–The Time for Ener

Unread postby meemoe_uk » Thu 24 Nov 2011, 10:10:58

I used to follow Jim Puplava and Financial Sense News Hour.
The front of it is - get economic experts and critics in to talk about what they see as important in todays economy.

However by 2008 I'd seen what was going on.
FSNH is another cartel rag used to ensnare trust in the market. They give out a few crumbs of useful and correct infomation. Then when they and the dozens of other cartel rags have built up enough trust - the trust of enough middle class shareholders \ capital, they trumpet out a big crank story, sending their followers the wrong way. The big money holders then pull the rug, and the followers lose their invested money.
Just before the 2008 epic US dollar recall and bank bail out , after years of half decent info from FSNH, FSNH was really bashing out to rid yourself of any dollar asset you had. It threw investors the wrong way.
Such schemes and rags have been in operation for hundreds of years.
Its still interesting to listen to, but listen with caution. You need to be smart enough to spot their crumbs\hooks from their poison\sinkers.
meemoe_uk
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Return to Peak Oil Discussion