Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Millionaires Have 4 Billion Ounces Silver

Discussions about the economic and financial ramifications of PEAK OIL

Millionaires Have 4 Billion Ounces Silver

Unread postby Everything » Sat 24 Dec 2011, 09:13:38

There are 70 million millionaires in this world and Millionaires buy 32 kg silver bars.

Some millionaires have 10 Kg Silver and some millionaires have 1000 Kg Silver.

So let us assume average Silver with each millionaire is 60 Kg.

So 4 Billion ounces Silver is available with 70 million milionaires in this world.

USA has estimated 6 Billion ounces of Silver.
Everything
Permanently Banned

Re: Millionaires Have 4 Billion Ounces Silver

Unread postby Everything » Sat 24 Dec 2011, 10:01:39

My parents are not wealthy. But they do have a multimillionaire couple they are very close friends with going on 45 years or so. He made his money in commercial real estate. After the market crash in 1987 he went to almost all silver.

He owns so much silver since 1987 that he has it all stored in a Brinks vault and only buys (and has bought for a couple decades) 1000 ounce bars for space purposes.

If he's been buying since 1987 I can only imagine his DCA and the Millions and Millions of dollars he has made in profit.

My coin shop says anyone who collects gold and silver he knows for the past 20 years are millionares. What does yours say? Talk to your local coin shop and then tell me that any PM is a bad investment.
Everything
Permanently Banned

Unread postby Everything » Sat 24 Dec 2011, 10:05:30

People who have $999 million, they are also millionaires. Many of these super-rich people will have 5000 kg Silver each.

Now divide 5000 by 60 = 83.

So a super-rich person = 83 millionaires with 60 Kg Silver each.

Also there are 1000 or 2000 billionaires and Carlos slim has $70 Billion.

Gadaffi had $200 Billion worth of assets.

The richest man in the world is an American worth $200 Billion who has given up his US citizenship and he lives in some other country (I think Monaco).
Everything
Permanently Banned

Unread postby Cloud9 » Sat 24 Dec 2011, 11:49:05

Someone, right now is trying to figure out a way to steal it.
Cloud9
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby MD » Sat 24 Dec 2011, 12:56:24

Cloud9 wrote:Someone, right now is trying to figure out a way to steal it.

Not just someone. Many, many someones.

I'd hate to have to pay his security services bill. It must run in the millions.
Stop filling dumpsters, as much as you possibly can, and everything will get better.

Just think it through.
It's not hard to do.
MD
COB
COB

Unread postby KingM » Sat 24 Dec 2011, 13:10:16

Given the weirdness of the OP and that the only three posts are these three, I did a search for this string:

can only imagine his DCA and the Millions and Millions of dollars

It turns up dozens of posts, cut and pasted and spammed across the web. Is this intended to inflate the silver bubble, or what? It might help if the argument were coherent.
KingM
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby prajeshbhat » Sat 24 Dec 2011, 13:14:21

Everything wrote:anyone who collects gold and silver he knows for the past 20 years are millionares.

Soon, all of us could be millionaires too.

Silver can be used for barter when government issued currencies fail. More important to figure out where you food water and shelter is going to come from. If you still have a lot of cash left, go ahead and buy silver. But don't count on hoarding silver to make you wealthy. Unless you happen to have a silver mine...
prajeshbhat
Lignite
Lignite

Unread postby Heineken » Sat 24 Dec 2011, 13:39:57

KingM wrote:Given the weirdness of the OP and that the only three posts are these three, I did a search for this string:

can only imagine his DCA and the Millions and Millions of dollars

It turns up dozens of posts, cut and pasted and spammed across the web. Is this intended to inflate the silver bubble, or what? It might help if the argument were coherent.

That was smart of you.

The two OPs really do sound weird (even though I'm a metals fan).

Yes, the guy is obviously juiced up on silver wine.

Beware of these lumps of coals with three posts to their name.
"Actually, humans died out long ago."
---Abused, abandoned hunting dog

"Things have entered a stage where the only change that is possible is for things to get worse."
---I & my bro.
Heineken
Expert
Expert

Unread postby KingM » Sat 24 Dec 2011, 14:17:41

Heineken wrote:The two OPs really do sound weird (even though I'm a metals fan).

Yes, the guy is obviously juiced up on silver wine.

Maybe it was this guy:

Paul's blue skin is no trick of lighting or makeup—it's really blue.

What caused it? Paul says it started when his friend who worked for years in a machine shop was diagnosed with petroleum poisoning. Paul says he saw an ad in a magazine for something called a colloidal silver generator that said colloidal silver was useful for treating conditions including petroleum poisoning. "So I ordered the generator and I'd go see [his friend] every day. We'd each make a glass of colloidal silver and we'd drink it," he says.

Read more: http://www.oprah.com/health/The-Man-Who ... z1hTdpWhIE
KingM
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby Heineken » Sat 24 Dec 2011, 15:55:21

:-D
"Actually, humans died out long ago."
---Abused, abandoned hunting dog

"Things have entered a stage where the only change that is possible is for things to get worse."
---I & my bro.
Heineken
Expert
Expert

Unread postby rangerone314 » Sat 24 Dec 2011, 21:23:20

Wow, he could play an Andorian on Star Trek without blue makeup.
An ideology is by definition not a search for TRUTH-but a search for PROOF that its point of view is right

Equals barter and negotiate-people with power just take

You cant defend freedom by eliminating it-unknown

Our elected reps should wear sponsor patches on their suits so we know who they represent-like Nascar-Roy
rangerone314
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Everything » Sun 25 Dec 2011, 00:16:09

It is true. The Treasury sold the 3 Billion ounce or 100,000 Tons of silver they had in the 1950s, and then the 400 Million ounce silver or so strategic stockpile got sold/used up by the early 2000s.

This shows that the Treasury had 3.28 billion ounces of silver at the end of 1942. Many people claim (a/k/a have fallen for) the U.S. having 5.9 Billion ounce of silver at one time, but that seems to include coinage (or was perhaps simply made up).

http://digicoll.library.wisc.edu/cgi-bi ... 41&isize=M

http://uscode.house.gov/download/pls/31C51.txt

300,000 Tons of Gold and other treasures

This gold find in the 1940's would have crushed the value of monetary gold around the world, per Weir. Because the US Government was the largest holder of monetary gold, it would have significantly devalued the US monetary reserves if made public . Too, its revelation would allow claims from certain Asian countries that the gold belonged to them. This would upset the balance of power and wealth in the region.

http://marketoracle.co.uk/Article8813.html

I think USA has 300,000 Tons of gold. The report says 300,000 Tons of "gold" and "other treasure". There is good possibility that there is another 100,000 to 200,000 Tons of silver. Total estimated treasure 500,000 Tons. Details are very scarce/less. Please do not give importance to this till this is confirmed.

There are 2 possibilities:

1) USA has large quantities of gold and silver.

2) USA sold large quantities of gold and silver. So somebody has large quantities of gold and silver.

So there are large quantities of gold and silver in this world which can be upto 500,000 Tons to 1 million Tons of Gold.
Everything
Permanently Banned

Unread postby Shaved Monkey » Sun 25 Dec 2011, 03:23:56

I remember a friends father bought quite a bit of silver back in the 70s when gold took off thinking silver would follow.
We spent many nights getting hooched and trying to work out how to add value to it so he could sell it and get his money back.
Counterfeit pre-Columbian sculpture was as good as we could think off but he wouldn't let us melt it into a life size peyote.

By coincidence he was a millionaire and his brother was a coin trader.
.......................................................................................
Re; the blue man we had a blue lady in town once (not as blue but close),lots of new age silver snake oil drinks where sold along with the machine to make your own a few years ago.
.................................................................................
Food is the new silver

During those years after WWII, if you wanted to rent an apartment, buy a house or find a place to live, cash was worthless and even GOLD wasn't considered very useful. The only thing that represented real wealth was FOOD. If you had food, you could trade it for anything: an automobile, a home, tools, clothing or even land. If you didn't have food, you were bankrupt; regardless of how much cash or gold you had.

A chicken that could lay eggs was worth more than an ounce of gold!

You can't eat gold, folks. And you can't eat silver. Everybody has to eat to stay alive, and that means everybody needs a constant stream of food just to keep breathing. That's why investing in food makes so much sense.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/033319_food_ ... z1hWpRsVNA
Ready to turn Zombies into WWOOFers
Shaved Monkey
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Kristen » Sun 25 Dec 2011, 09:03:20

It's interesting silver and gold are held at such value when their usefulness is questionable.
Kristen
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby Everything » Sun 25 Dec 2011, 09:50:22

Kristen wrote:It's interesting silver and gold are held at such value when their usefulness is questionable.

Poster 1:

I believe the world gold has more than 1 million tonnes. My ex company is a legal firm. I saw contracts for gold deals before. Last year my boss (a lawyer) drafted contracts for total of 480 000 metric tonnes gold.

My boss represented a seller, and the golds sold to 12 buyers around the world. So, the data from World Gold Council is totally wrong. The world has much more gold than 160 000 metric tonnes.

By common sense, we know the fact (world only has 160 000 MT gold) is wrong. if by size, 160 000 mt gold is only a cube with dimension 20 m x 20 m x 20 m.

Poster 2:

Oh, and his lawyer writing personally contracts on 480,000 tons of gold last year.. at a rate of $1,100 per ounce, that is $16,975,200,000,000... that's right, almost 17 trillion dollars Wow, one, humble ol lawyer, handling 20% more than the entire USA GDP last year, and no ones even heard of him, or the insane amount of effect that would have on world economy, but no one noticed?..... I want to say something soooo bad right now, but I'll probably get banned if I write it..... why do people even think that our IQ is so low to just accept things they write like this... what, is the author like 12?
Everything
Permanently Banned

Unread postby AgentR11 » Sun 25 Dec 2011, 09:57:49

Shaved Monkey wrote:
During those years after WWII, if you wanted to rent an apartment, buy a house or find a place to live, cash was worthless and even GOLD wasn't considered very useful. The only thing that represented real wealth was FOOD. If you had food, you could trade it for anything: an automobile, a home, tools, clothing or even land. If you didn't have food, you were bankrupt; regardless of how much cash or gold you had.

A chicken that could lay eggs was worth more than an ounce of gold!

They are talking about food in excess, and outside the limits of the ration books. That's the kind of thing that happens when you send that many kids to war.

I don't know that it'd really be ethical to engage in that sort of commerce, under those conditions. If you have excess in a salable quantity, you ought to sell it into the regular distribution channel; if you have just a little excess from your victory garden results (easy to do if you plant an acre sized garden with calorie crops) then share it with neighbors with kids who might not be quite so good at managing on restricted rations. A bushel of purple hull peas might look "blah" to kids used to McNuggets... at least until about the 3rd day on under 2000 kcal.

nb... Any page that starts off its gardening introduction with "how to grow tomatoes" loses all my respect. Sorry. Yes, tomatoes are fun to grow, and delicious. They are also nearly worthless at keeping you adequate fed. corn, wheat, rice, potatoes, peas, peanuts... different story. No one wants to talk about those though. They lack fun, and they lack marketability as hobbyist recreation.
Yes we are, as we are,
And so shall we remain,
Until the end.
AgentR11
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Everything » Sun 25 Dec 2011, 10:16:56

$20 Trillion for Silver & Gold

Financial idiots and frauds who are trying to crash Silver & Gold price, they will crash world economy because Gold & Silver are the pillars of world economy and they are hedge against inflation. If the pillars are not strong and frauds try to break the pillars then the 200 storey building (world economy) will crash.

Rising stock markets and money printing leads to inflation so to fight high inflation $20 Trillion should be printed and given to Gold & Silver.

Farmers, fishermen, rural people have large quantities of Gold & Silver. I think everybody has 1 ounce Silver or 10 grams Gold.

How many people know about stock markets because 3 Billlion people survive on fishing and seafood.

Governments should give $20 Trillion to Gold & Silver. I do not see any problem here.

They have given $25 Trillion (plus) printed money to save the stock markets.
Everything
Permanently Banned

Unread postby Everything » Sun 25 Dec 2011, 10:21:41

It is well known that JPMorgan short sells gold and silver in one day equal to the entire mining production of a full year. It is all a paper scam and will soon fall with those investing in paper gold and silver as the big losers.

"Crash JPMorgan". Buy 1 ounce Silver.

Silver Price is Heavily Manipulated. Silver should be $100 to $150 an ounce today.

"Occupy Silver" Movement. Buy 1 ounce Silver -- Help End Corruption of Fiat Currency?

2 months back "Occupy Silver" movement started.

Atleast reduce the dependence of world economy on fiat currency by buying 1 ounce Silver or Gold so that money-printing can be controlled by the citizens and worldwide people.

Cruise missile has 16 kg Silver. In year 1980, Silver had many industrial use but Silver reached $50 an ounce in 1980.

The historic ratio, through hundreds if not thousands of years of Gold:Silver was 1:16. If that was true today, with gold at $1700, silver would be upwards of $100. Plus, gold tends to be mined and hoarded. Silver is mined and then used. Silver should be worth much much more than it is worth today.
Everything
Permanently Banned

Unread postby vision-master » Sun 25 Dec 2011, 11:07:25

Didn't the Anunnaki come down here to mine Gold? That's why we were created, to be good little slaves for the Gold Barrons from our distant past....... lol
vision-master

Return to Economics & Finance