Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Santa Claus is Dead

What's on your mind?
General interest discussions, not necessarily related to depletion.

Santa Claus is Dead

Unread postby Pretorian » Mon 02 Jan 2012, 16:29:58

In the capital of Tajikistan , a group of 30 people, while screaming " You are Infidel! " and " Allah Akbar! " attacked Santa Claus and stabbed him to death. No traces of Rudolf have been found.

http://news.am/eng/news/88071.html
Pretorian
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Re: Santa Claus is Dead

Unread postby Oneaboveall » Mon 02 Jan 2012, 17:27:03

http://youtu.be/CjaPXihbORk

In all fairness, he was dressed as "Father Frost", the Russian equivalent of "Father Christmas". He's considered a different character from Santa.
When the banksters want something, our policymakers move with the speed of Mercury and the determination of Ares. It’s only when the rest of us need something that there is paralysis.

How free are we today with the dominance of globalist capital and militarized security apparatus?
Oneaboveall
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby vision-master » Mon 02 Jan 2012, 17:48:05

Looks like Santa has been eating those shrooms again. :lol:

Maybe he's been drinking that reindeer piss once again..... lol
vision-master

Unread postby careinke » Mon 02 Jan 2012, 17:53:12

Oneaboveall wrote:http://youtu.be/CjaPXihbORk

In all fairness, he was dressed as "Father Frost", the Russian equivalent of "Father Christmas". He's considered a different character from Santa.

Thank God! I was beginning to think X-mass 2012 was going to be a bad one. 8)
Cliff (Start a rEVOLution, grow a garden)
careinke
Volunteer
Volunteer

Unread postby Oneaboveall » Mon 02 Jan 2012, 18:35:09

Funny thing is that I've been reading a lot lately about Santa and the different myths that countries have regarding him. Did you know that in the Netherlands, Santa comes around Christmas time every year from Spain by boat and his helpers are all black slaves?

BTW, I'm not making this up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinterklaas

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zwarte_Piet

Also Santa may come from Christian tradtions, but he's popular in China ("The Old Man of Christmas") and Japan ("Santa Kurohsu").
When the banksters want something, our policymakers move with the speed of Mercury and the determination of Ares. It’s only when the rest of us need something that there is paralysis.

How free are we today with the dominance of globalist capital and militarized security apparatus?
Oneaboveall
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby Fishman » Mon 02 Jan 2012, 20:51:17

One, apparently not very popular in muslim countries however.
Obama, the FUBAR presidency gets scraped off the boot
Fishman
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Pretorian » Mon 02 Jan 2012, 21:48:12

Oneaboveall wrote:http://youtu.be/CjaPXihbORk

Oh ok then.
Pretorian
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Oneaboveall » Mon 02 Jan 2012, 22:05:19

Fishman wrote:One, apparently not very popular in muslim countries however.

In Tajikistan the tradition of Ded Moroz has continued, despite its origins in Soviet propaganda. In Tajik, Ded Moroz is known as "Boboi Barfi" (Grandfather Snow), and Snegurochka is called "Barfak."
\

From here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ded_Moroz

The irony is he was fostered on these places during Soviet times as an effort to secularize Christian holidays. He might be seen less as an "infidel" and more as a symbol of godless Communism.

Oneaboveall
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby Lore » Tue 03 Jan 2012, 01:37:41

Another reason for Christmas gun sales to be up over 100% from last year. Nothing says Merry Christmas like a smoking 45!
The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life.
... Theodore Roosevelt
Lore
Fission
Fission

Unread postby careinke » Tue 03 Jan 2012, 02:00:55

Lore wrote:Another reason for Christmas gun sales to be up over 100% from last year. Nothing says Merry Christmas like a smoking 45!

What, you never saw "a Christmas Story?" Guns are a traditional Christmas gift.
Cliff (Start a rEVOLution, grow a garden)
careinke
Volunteer
Volunteer

Unread postby rangerone314 » Tue 03 Jan 2012, 03:28:38

I thought Obama was Santa Claus with his stash of cash, or maybe helicopter Ben Bernanke.
An ideology is by definition not a search for TRUTH-but a search for PROOF that its point of view is right

Equals barter and negotiate-people with power just take

You cant defend freedom by eliminating it-unknown

Our elected reps should wear sponsor patches on their suits so we know who they represent-like Nascar-Roy
rangerone314
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Keith_McClary » Tue 03 Jan 2012, 03:29:46

In the capital of Tajikistan , a group of 30 people, while screaming " You are Infidel! " and " Allah Akbar! " attacked Santa Claus and stabbed him to death.

'SANTA' KILLS SIX RELATIVES, THEN SHOOTS HIMSELF DEAD
Police believe the killer allowed his relatives to finish opening their gifts before picking them off with a handgun.
The horror unfolded at a ground-floor flat in Grapevine, a Dallas suburb dubbed the “Texas capital of Christmas” for its seasonal cheer.

In Texastan, Santa takes a few with him.
Facebook knows you're a dog.
Keith_McClary
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Pretorian » Tue 03 Jan 2012, 03:30:52

Oneaboveall wrote:
Fishman wrote:One, apparently not very popular in muslim countries however.

In Tajikistan the tradition of Ded Moroz has continued, despite its origins in Soviet propaganda. In Tajik, Ded Moroz is known as "Boboi Barfi" (Grandfather Snow), and Snegurochka is called "Barfak."
\

From here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ded_Moroz

The irony is he was fostered on these places during Soviet times as an effort to secularize Christian holidays. He might be seen less as an "infidel" and more as a symbol of godless Communism.

Well if you want to dig that much, that holiday is not Christian but a Pagan one. It was very thoughtful of Jesus Christ to crawl out of Mary's private parts in the middle of the existing holiday, in order not to disrupt the routine for everybody.
Pretorian
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby dissident » Tue 03 Jan 2012, 13:17:35

Lots of progress in Central Asia after 1991.//sarc I will take godless communism "oppression" over theocracy any day. People were actually freer there in the 1980s than they are now, the hysterical western Cold War propaganda narrative notwithstanding.
dissident
Expert
Expert

Unread postby Heineken » Tue 03 Jan 2012, 15:38:05

Santa was seriously ill at my household, but my new wife has brought him back to life with a vengeance. Sigh. I play along cheerfully enough.
"Actually, humans died out long ago."
---Abused, abandoned hunting dog

"Things have entered a stage where the only change that is possible is for things to get worse."
---I & my bro.
Heineken
Expert
Expert

Unread postby Plantagenet » Tue 03 Jan 2012, 15:49:44

Keith_McClary wrote:'SANTA' KILLS SIX RELATIVES, THEN SHOOTS HIMSELF DEAD...Police believe the killer allowed his relatives to finish opening their gifts before picking them off with a handgun.
The horror unfolded at a ground-floor flat in Grapevine, a Dallas suburb dubbed the “Texas capital of Christmas” for its seasonal cheer....
In Texastan, Santa takes a few with him.

Santa phoned the police via 911 during his killing spree. "Help help I am killing people" he told the 911 operator.

santa killer called 911

While the Texas santa murder was widely reported in the press, it has not been as widely reported that the police later determined that the killer was a not a Christian but a Moslem and the murders may have been an Islamic "honor killing" by a Moslem father who had ordered his 19 year old daughter to stop dating a non-Moslem

"Now he wants to be father of the year" the girl tweeted, shortly before she was killed.
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby Oneaboveall » Tue 03 Jan 2012, 20:02:41

Pretorian wrote:Well if you want to dig that much, that holiday is not Christian but a Pagan one. It was very thoughtful of Jesus Christ to crawl out of Mary's private parts in the middle of the existing holiday, in order not to disrupt the routine for everybody.

Yep. I'm aware of that. There was a good deal of that going around. E.G.: early depictions of Jesus were based on the god Apollo.

Oneaboveall
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby argyle » Wed 04 Jan 2012, 07:09:27

Oneaboveall wrote:Funny thing is that I've been reading a lot lately about Santa and the different myths that countries have regarding him. Did you know that in the Netherlands, Santa comes around Christmas time every year from Spain by boat and his helpers are all black slaves?

Also Santa may come from Christian tradtions, but he's popular in China ("The Old Man of Christmas") and Japan ("Santa Kurohsu").

Wrong.. this is not Santa Claus.. it's Sinter Klaas..
"People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people."
argyle
Lignite
Lignite

Unread postby Oneaboveall » Wed 04 Jan 2012, 11:46:20

argyle wrote:
Oneaboveall wrote:Funny thing is that I've been reading a lot lately about Santa and the different myths that countries have regarding him. Did you know that in the Netherlands, Santa comes around Christmas time every year from Spain by boat and his helpers are all black slaves?

Wrong.. this is not Santa Claus.. it's Sinter Klaas..

Granted, but I still thing it's awesome that he lives in Spain since my family's from there.

Oneaboveall
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby radon » Wed 04 Jan 2012, 14:45:23

This is a symptom of population pressures, aka "overpopulation". Look at this staggering number - 30 youngsters have nothing better to do than chasing a masquerade figure.

Anyway, Santa and Sinter are both ok, collapse is diverted, Mayan got it wrong. Another good year ahead.
radon

Next

Return to Open Topic Discussion