Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Is the M/E the UK's revenge 4 War of Independence?

A forum for discussion of regional topics including oil depletion but also government, society, and the future.

Is the M/E the UK's revenge 4 War of Independence?

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Tue 17 Jan 2012, 09:29:01

Since some folks love a good conspiracy theory, try this on for size:

At it's peak, the United Kingdom controlled the world.
British theorists developed the modern economy way back then, with input from and power over every continent.
They Invented the English Language and the Map of the World.
They had the smallest continent for a jail.
They had the biggest for spices, gems and women.
They had the second biggest for slaves and adultery.
They had most of the third biggest for MINERALS, especially OIL & GOLD.
They had puppet guvermenz sitting on ALL of THE WORLD'S GREATEST KNOWN RESOURCES.
Everywhere they went THEY SKUN EVERYTHING THAT MOVED.

Yet somehow, Americans were gullible, at the highest levels.

Gullible enough to believe the treaty signed with the Brits in both sides blood, as if it meant "And henceforth. there we go as brother nations, sister peope and cousins in Law; with Peace and Goodwill and Prosperity and Justice for All etc etc you get the drift....

My theory is that as history as panning out in the current age, with Bush Gulf War 1 as good a starting point as any since the lines were drawn on the Arab Empire/ by the British as they 'ended' nearly 2000 years of 'casual occupation... basicly the Brits made a very Hongkers style plan over the 50+ year period since WW2/ which will ultimately yield US territory/ resources back to so called 'Sovereign' United Kingdom. Newspeak for old money British Corporates.

The US is fighting primarily BRITAIN'S WAR in the MIDDLE EAST.

Now to finish and welcome discussion, I believe the grand plan has exactly Zero/ Squat/ Nada to do with NATO or any other googlable Authority.
It is about the US becoming the slave wage basket case, ripe for BRITISH exploitation, by BRITISH .00000000000001% pleasure and whoever they decide to pull along on their gravy train. The rest of us can go to hell in a handbasket. But. Especially. Those 'Brethren' who dared deprive us of that Treasure. The Treasure won fairly by Drake in the Piracy wars with Spain; that of the North American Continent.

If I'm right, AMERICANS PLEASE DUCK RIGHT ABOUT NOW.
If you think I'm wrong, go for it I'm SM enough to appreciate a good lambasting; however in this instance I think not.
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Re: Is the M/E the UK's revenge 4 War of Independence?

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Tue 17 Jan 2012, 16:46:47

Ha. That's funny. It's got nothing to do with bloody England either. England was simply the first bit of land these folks I am hinting at got control over.
Illuminati, only in the sense of having taken from certain so named traditional belief systems, but it aint the Masons. Britain was always bloody poor until modern times. Even when it ruled the world, it also had millions of children working down the coal mines, within.
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Unread postby Pops » Tue 17 Jan 2012, 17:13:30

Not really following the premiss but I did think of this chart I saw a while back:

While searching I also came across this from yesterday:

http://theautomaticearth.blogspot.com/2 ... annia.html
The legitimate object of government, is to do for a community of people, whatever they need to have done, but can not do, at all, or can not, so well do, for themselves -- in their separate, and individual capacities.
-- Abraham Lincoln, Fragment on Government (July 1, 1854)
Pops
Elite
Elite

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Tue 17 Jan 2012, 17:26:00

Ok let me have another stab at it.

Apparently, the USA rules the world.
How?

Can anyone point to the American person/ entity so doing?
Is it not true that every so called 'free world leader' very soon after election has a sudden agenda about face, about certain authorities OVER THEM who NOBODY EVER KNOWS WHO.

Finger pointing abounds: it's the 'Evil Empire' with some country's name attached. Wrong. There are no countries except for in the minds of the sheeple. There is a ruling class with absolute power, faceless and nameless, and with such small numbers as to not qualify as a class/ better described as a family. They run the farm/s called countries and they do so through the Laws/ Courts/ Parliaments and Finance Houses of the UK based in London. EVERYBODY IS WORKING FOR THE SAME BOSS. BUT NOBODY KNOWS WHO THE BOSS IS.

My premise is that the Wizard behind the curtain is an Inherited Position in British hands, but under no authority of Britain. The Wizard is happy watching Americans think they rule the world, knowing they are squandering the nation back to beggar status in short order.
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Tue 17 Jan 2012, 17:34:46

Note to add: If my premise is correct, Americans need to urgently reclaim their government, their territory and sovereignty. Following the current path, it doesn't matter 'who' is in charge of the USA because NONE of you are. You are being made somebodies' bitch and you can't see their face as they ride you to exhaustion and oblivion.
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Unread postby KingM » Tue 17 Jan 2012, 18:14:59

This forum is turning into a joke. Is there anyone left around here who doesn't carry a passport from the sovereign nation of Cloud Cuckooland?
KingM
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Tue 17 Jan 2012, 18:22:51

Go spam elswhere Kingdick.
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Unread postby AgentR11 » Tue 17 Jan 2012, 18:27:48

Bah, relax KingM, and play the game.

SG... If the premise is correct, one sentence of advice will suffice. FIND THE GRAVY TRAIN AND HOP ON!!!!
Yes we are, as we are,
And so shall we remain,
Until the end.
AgentR11
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Tue 17 Jan 2012, 18:53:13

That's a simple and logical response in words, more easily said than done though hey? Certainly forget about nationalistic pride or security, while this tiger pilot is having her way.
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Unread postby KingM » Tue 17 Jan 2012, 18:57:49

SeaGypsy wrote:Go spam elswhere Kingdick.

Ouch. You really know how to deliver a zinger. :roll:
KingM
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Tue 17 Jan 2012, 19:07:21

Are you enjoying what's going on at your rear Marion, or ignoring it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAYL5H46QnQ
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Unread postby Pops » Tue 17 Jan 2012, 19:12:26

Yeah, maybe, who knows?

I'm more of the opinion that the fatal flaw of all conspiracies is that they are executed by humans.

To me the more likely situation is people individually are pretty smart and will work toward similar goals without necessarily cooperating, consulting or conspiring. For example it was good for many facets of capital to invade and supply and fight the war in Iraq. They didn't need to get together on some remote island to plot their course, they acted individually and the "conspiracy" self-organized.
The legitimate object of government, is to do for a community of people, whatever they need to have done, but can not do, at all, or can not, so well do, for themselves -- in their separate, and individual capacities.
-- Abraham Lincoln, Fragment on Government (July 1, 1854)
Pops
Elite
Elite

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Tue 17 Jan 2012, 19:25:34

That's the spicy koolaid version in a nutshell. Really what happened is this.
The British annexed Kuwait in full knowledge it contained 85%+ of IRAQ's OIL. They didn't bother telling your government this, did they? Kuwait isn't a real country, it's a British partition protectorate. But some stupid people thought it was just the tip of a convenient new Saudi Mega field, with a handy port and pliable regime. The US thought Kuwait was about the port. Wrong. They thought Iraq 2 was about WMD, with the full backing of Blair.
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Unread postby dorlomin » Tue 17 Jan 2012, 19:38:39

SeaGypsy wrote:That's the spicy koolaid version in a nutshell. Really what happened is this.
The British annexed Kuwait in full knowledge it contained 85%+ of IRAQ's OIL. They didn't bother telling your government this, did they? Kuwait isn't a real country, it's a British partition protectorate. But some stupid people thought it was just the tip of a convenient new Saudi Mega field, with a handy port and pliable regime. The US thought Kuwait was about the port. Wrong. They thought Iraq 2 was about WMD, with the full backing of Blair.
Kuwait was established as an Emerite in 1756, the British formally guarenteed its protection in 1899 though they had provided informal protection before then. Oil was not discovered till the late 1930s.
dorlomin
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Tue 17 Jan 2012, 19:46:40

Along with every other port city state in the ME. How many of these puppet regimes still stand? How many drew the might of the Empire to their defense since WW2?
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Unread postby rangerone314 » Tue 17 Jan 2012, 20:21:34

Another example:

Operation TP Ajax was executed by the US, to help Anglo-Iranian oil company (now called BP) under the false premise of fighting communism. We toppled a democratically elected leader at the behest of the British and replaced him with a murderous despot in 1953 (The Shah).
An ideology is by definition not a search for TRUTH-but a search for PROOF that its point of view is right

Equals barter and negotiate-people with power just take

You cant defend freedom by eliminating it-unknown

Our elected reps should wear sponsor patches on their suits so we know who they represent-like Nascar-Roy
rangerone314
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Tue 17 Jan 2012, 20:49:18

Bring it on! The pattern is going this way. Those who can't see it need to step back a bit and take a more objective long term view of history.
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Unread postby thisisit » Tue 17 Jan 2012, 20:55:53

SeaGypsy wrote:Ok let me have another stab at it.

Apparently, the USA rules the world.
How?

Can anyone point to the American person/ entity so doing?
Is it not true that every so called 'free world leader' very soon after election has a sudden agenda about face, about certain authorities OVER THEM who NOBODY EVER KNOWS WHO.

Finger pointing abounds: it's the 'Evil Empire' with some country's name attached. Wrong. There are no countries except for in the minds of the sheeple. There is a ruling class with absolute power, faceless and nameless, and with such small numbers as to not qualify as a class/ better described as a family. They run the farm/s called countries and they do so through the Laws/ Courts/ Parliaments and Finance Houses of the UK based in London. EVERYBODY IS WORKING FOR THE SAME BOSS. BUT NOBODY KNOWS WHO THE BOSS IS.

My premise is that the Wizard behind the curtain is an Inherited Position in British hands, but under no authority of Britain. The Wizard is happy watching Americans think they rule the world, knowing they are squandering the nation back to beggar status in short order.

The "Boss" is the devil dress in a dollar bill that enters your life slowly.
thisisit
Wood
Wood

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Tue 17 Jan 2012, 20:59:23

Washington is the eternal wizard, running the affairs of the world through his image on a piece of paper? Are you Hindu dude?
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Next

Return to North America Discussion