Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Earth Year Project

Earth Year Project

Unread postby scas » Mon 30 Apr 2012, 15:44:19

Hello All. I will be biking across Canada, for my Earth Year Project. I decided that 2012 was going to be Earth Year 0, and have been working on this Earth Year Project. The goal was to raise awareness for earth's condition and try to give it one year, so solve our problems.

So I am biking across Canada with the Trek On To Ottawa Group. If you live in Canada, and would like to join the bike ride or walk, it is linked at http://www.EarthYear.ca. My personal blog letter is ToSaveHumanity.blogspot.ca.

Posting this here is perhaps the hardest place of all, because people here are really cruel.

Car Ran Over Earth. Car Ran Over SC. I am SC. I ar SC. I an SC. I Can Ran. Ran I Can. That's Who I Am!

I Mac. Will iMac or MiC ro soft solve global warming? Who is the lesser Loser?

If I Get Run Over, You Must Take Over Earth Year Project. Sam Can.
scas
Coal
Coal

Re: Earth Year Project

Unread postby dohboi » Mon 30 Apr 2012, 20:39:44

Scas.

You are one awesome dude, is all I can say.

Really. I am very proud to even know you through the internet. Please don't let the bastards grind you down!

And have a great ride.

I do have one request for now. Your quotes and the other images are cut off for me about two thirds of the ways as far as I can tell. Can you re-size them (or whatever the term is) so we can get the full effect?

Best wishes,

Dohboi
dohboi
Harmless Drudge
Harmless Drudge

Return to Environment, Weather & Climate