Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Origins and Oracles

What's on your mind?
General interest discussions, not necessarily related to depletion.

Origins and Oracles

Unread postby aldente » Sun 12 Aug 2012, 12:58:01

I left this forum in 2008, since too invested with negative beings. It was endurable anyway after plenty of beer and wine, only in a buzzed, late night stay how the focus always stayed on the limitations vs. this being a neutral exchange of information field.

With this return I present the results of my 9 year intuitive calculations starting in 2003 when I heard about Peak Oil the first time, wondering why nobody is recognizing the absence of the necessary underlying urgency of the subject matter, which by logical conclusion should be discussed on all forms and levels by mankind.

Then I had a "Mandrik" moment, the scene where Mandrik is going to Gen. Brig.Jack D. Ripper and shows him the little transistor radio where civilian music is being played....

The deepest diver into the rabbitholes of our world is Michael Tsarion, a half Indian/half Northern Irish guy who is extremely accurate, well articulated and clear in the head.

Check out these videos when you are in need for a new pardigm: You need at least three nights and a clear head.

I will not check the responses to this thread and say good by for good Peak Oilers, since I expect the usual comments that stem from the those poor little bastards who do nothing but to defend there home grown paradigms resulting from their own crummy little lives - The function of this post is to share a valuable pearl and I hope that it is not thrown into the pigs trough hereby, left for random posters to desecrate and barf upon, because they have nothing better to do than to abuse the anonymity here in the net.

Have a good journey fellow posters, Michael Tsarion comes up with 4 possible outcomes at the end of this 10 hour program. You pick your favored version. Please obstain from the usual premature commentary ej...lations of personal opinion based on first impression or trigger words.

Russion General Lebed was asked during the Soviet-Afghan war in an interview why he does not drink. He answered: Someone has to stay sober in this country.

Same here. Michael Tsarion is the most sober thinker and speaker that one can possibly find out there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bcw5YpeTd4I
aldente
Permanently Banned

Re: Origins and Oracles

Unread postby vision-master » Sun 12 Aug 2012, 13:00:48

Yes, I've listened to Michael Tsarion many times in the past. :)

thx for the linky.........
vision-master

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Sun 12 Aug 2012, 13:28:47

That has to be the worst plug I have ever read for anything anywhere. God what a negative piece of crap writing; doesn't even say a thing about Tsarion's ideas.
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Unread postby ColossalContrarian » Sun 12 Aug 2012, 14:49:34

aldente, why do you complain about other people's negativity when you're so negative yourself?

I'm surprised to see this is a series about aliens. I'm open minded but I don't have 3.5 hours to watch the first part. Can you give any cliff notes?
ColossalContrarian
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby Ibon » Sun 12 Aug 2012, 15:35:42

Gotcha Aldente........you said you wouldn't check back in after that opening post.....
Patiently awaiting the pathogens. Our resiliency resembles an invasive weed. We are the Kudzu Ape
blog: http://blog.mounttotumas.com/
Ibon
Expert
Expert

Unread postby vision-master » Mon 13 Aug 2012, 08:35:13

SeaGypsy wrote:That has to be the worst plug I have ever read for anything anywhere. God what a negative piece of crap writing; doesn't even say a thing about Tsarion's ideas.

I see you 'blocked me once again'......... :)

How about discussing Tsarion's ideas instead of the cheap shots? :idea:
vision-master

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Mon 13 Aug 2012, 08:53:28

I can't 'block' anyone, I am not a moderator and I don't have an ignore list. I call it how I see it. Tsarion's ideas are in a basket I found interesting years ago. I am now old and staid and a bit boring perhaps?
I just don't feel the inclination to spend hours in revision of largely hypothetical information.
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Unread postby vision-master » Mon 13 Aug 2012, 08:58:45

Like our Orgins?

Not important, eh?
vision-master

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Mon 13 Aug 2012, 09:03:18

I would recommend my 20 year old spend the time on this speculative intelligence. As interesting as any in depth religious study. If you have the mindset, go for it.
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Unread postby vision-master » Mon 13 Aug 2012, 09:23:39

How about scientific study?
vision-master

Unread postby Schweinshaxe » Tue 14 Aug 2012, 16:33:45

aldente wrote:I will not check the responses to this thread and say good by for good Peak Oilers, since I expect the usual comments that stem from the those poor little bastards who do nothing but to defend there home grown paradigms resulting from their own crummy little lives -

Noooo!

Don't leave Aldente! Don't leave me here alone with Pops, Ferretlover, Svalbard, Contour Brief, Premenstrualmanstanding and the other lunatics!

You and I belong to the Master Race. We belong here. You and I. Together, side by side.

You were like a mentor to me. Come back! Please...

Thank you!
Was soll das?
Schweinshaxe
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby basil_hayden » Tue 14 Aug 2012, 18:57:44

Now we got thread.
basil_hayden
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Return to Open Topic Discussion