Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Black helicopters circling

What's on your mind?
General interest discussions, not necessarily related to depletion.

Black helicopters circling

Unread postby Rod_Cloutier » Sun 30 Sep 2012, 10:14:09

I feel more and more that were heading down a road towards a new fascist order. Where our democracies have been hijacked by meritocracies of 'elites'.

If I want to vote for Joe the plumber, who dropped out of high school, has lived part of his life of public welfare, and who can't hold a steady job- but who has ideas I think will make society a better place; I should be able to vote for him! Where only the 'movers & shakers' are allowed into the fold then I want to vote for 'none of the above'.

As news is monitored, censored, and covered up how does one live in a fascist world? As we travel from a society where we can say whatever we want to, (and be generally ignored), to a world where people will put bullets through you for saying, (or thinking), the wrong things- how do we adapt? I don't know how to live under fascism?

Makes me wonder how the various undergrounds through periods of war, fascism, and so forth were able to operate? Secret science organizations that survived through witch hunts were able to accomplish real things while hiding in the shadows. These techniques need to be rediscovered and revamped for the coming chaos.

I have personally 'felt' black helicopters circling for the last little bit, so I'm going to take a break from posting anything anywhere until at least after the US election. (Not that it matters who wins- they’re both the same suit running for office).

Wonder if there is such a thing as 'ham radio' internet? This could be a hidden source for underground news, once the internet is taken down by the fascist powers, whoever they may be, when they come to town. Or we have to live in darkness, reading shades of subtlety between the lines of the public propaganda they will feed us to keep us under control afterwards. Where real news is passed person to person under hushed breaths only, or by the way of secret pamphlets passed person to person on the street; AKA as was the case during the French revolution.

Whatever happens I don't see our society becoming more open, but rather a continuation of the lies, untruths, and even formal thought suppression.
Rod_Cloutier
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Re: Black helicopters circling

Unread postby vision-master » Sun 30 Sep 2012, 10:51:44

eye see the controlers are keeping you in a low vibrational frequency, keep living in fear and without hope. lsol
vision-master

Unread postby ColossalContrarian » Sun 30 Sep 2012, 11:14:24

In the past underground societies didn't have the Internet so whatever method of communication was used it did not piggyback off the Internet.

What I find amusing about all of the hoopla over warrantless email or social network searches is that people can write letters to each other, communicate using the US Postal Service were a warrant is required to open someones mail. I think utilizing the USPS is a pretty safe method of communication. Email is too "open" to be safe. Even with advanced encryption and stuff, they pose the question "why do you need encrypted email" it just puts a big red flag up and could cause unneeded attention. Simply writing letters seems like a good solution to me.

I also don't see many American's who support gun rights just giving those rights up. I do see a lot of attempts by the government to ostracize gun owners but that isn't going so well as gun ownership has sky rocketed.
ColossalContrarian
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby vision-master » Sun 30 Sep 2012, 13:45:47

More paranoia......... lsol
vision-master

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Mon 01 Oct 2012, 20:10:50

I only use proxies to download anti- virus freeware.
Could use them for everything, but don't because of flagging and they slow everything down.
There is a big story brewing in Australia about how a pile of government departments have access to meta-data with no warrant, police or judicial oversight. I suspect that Americans are being spied on to a much greater extent than your government admits.
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Unread postby Ferretlover » Mon 01 Oct 2012, 21:39:28

SeaGypsy wrote: I suspect that Americans and the British are being spied on to a much greater extent than your governments admit.

Fixed that for you, SG.
"Open the gates of hell!" ~Morgan Freeman's character in the movie, Olympus Has Fallen.
Ferretlover
Elite
Elite

Unread postby Ibon » Tue 02 Oct 2012, 11:54:38

Good to remind everyone about this. Do not underestimate. And do take note to censor yourself before posting sensitive material......

If you know that employers check the Facebook page of job candidates how can you doubt that your being watched.

All resistance goes underground. The internet is not the medium of revolutions. It is the medium of conformity.
Patiently awaiting the pathogens. Our resiliency resembles an invasive weed. We are the Kudzu Ape
blog: http://blog.mounttotumas.com/
Ibon
Expert
Expert

Unread postby vision-master » Tue 02 Oct 2012, 18:30:49

The medium of conformity for the likes of ibon.
vision-master

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Wed 03 Oct 2012, 04:11:48

Says the stagnant bong artist to one of the most adventuring people alive. Onya Vision.
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Unread postby Pops » Wed 03 Oct 2012, 09:03:41

I think it's pretty clear that the majority can easily convince themselves that any means necessary is justifiable to keep them safe, snooping emails, phones and posts are just the start. Their thinking goes, 'I'm not a terrorist or criminal so the less freedom for Them the better..' Of course "Them" is in the eye of the be-Holder. )haha)

Probably that's one of the worst effects of the current divisiveness, it makes it more OK than usual for the extremes to justify infringing on the rights of the 'enemy' – even if the enemy happens to live next door, shop at the same store and go to the same church.

Back in the day when we used to talk about how to prepare for PO, one of the things most often mentioned was building community ties. It's pretty funny, here almost 9 years later, that the one thing most obviously degraded (aside from the economy) is community ties.
The legitimate object of government, is to do for a community of people, whatever they need to have done, but can not do, at all, or can not, so well do, for themselves -- in their separate, and individual capacities.
-- Abraham Lincoln, Fragment on Government (July 1, 1854)
Pops
Elite
Elite

Unread postby Laromi » Wed 03 Oct 2012, 09:44:20

Repent wrote:Wonder if there is such a thing as 'ham radio' internet?
There are local WiFi'ers, I am led to believe, heading in the amateur "Ham Radio" dircetion
Laromi
Peat
Peat

Unread postby Rod_Cloutier » Wed 07 Nov 2012, 20:17:47

With the rigged elections for the new President finally over; I feel its safe to come out of the closet and post online again.

As a Canadian, I don't even get to cast a ballot for which overlord warmonger gets to run the United States. If I could have voted, I would have cast a ballot for Gary Johnson- the libertarian canidate. Romney and Obama are both corrupt to the core.

In my absence; I've been waiting to post on several different threads, and I will be shortly. Worth noting that John Michael Greer has also been posting fiction on his website leading up to the election; I'm sure he felt the 'Black helicopters circling' pressure before this election as well.

I encourage other people who have been holding back, to resume their free thinking and posting as normal as well! (At least until the next 2016 circus starts getting underway).
Rod_Cloutier
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby sparky » Thu 08 Nov 2012, 02:38:40

" I don't know how to live under fascism? "
Well , they come in many flavors ,
there is some pretty good examples from South America
The Soviet and Nazi brands are the best well known
the most extreme were in Cambodia and in Ex Spanish guinea

My favorite is the East German Satsi, they had one quarter of the population informing
their agents were carefully transmitting all new jokes about the system
to a central register of jokes against the government
near a third of the government spending was spend on spying
at one stage , the Stasi created groups of dissidents to trawl for opponents
It worked well , but when the people revolution started
those groups became the nucleus of the mass demonstrations
the Stasi agents posing as agitators kept asking what were they supposed to do
the answers from headquaters was " keep your credibility "
Some of the biggest demos were organized partly with Stasi agents

The present German chancellor Angela Merkel was raised in East Germany
and has studied in Moscow , she lived under some pressures
sparky
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Rod_Cloutier » Sun 18 Jan 2015, 06:19:30

It has been a while since I have posted to this thread.

I have had a moment where I felt that the Black helicopters are circling again. I felt an overwhelming sense of evil and foreboding that something bad is about to happen. That something bad, would also potentially be something personal, the overwhelming sense of dread that I feel leads me to err to the side of caution.

I will be going silent until I feel that this has cleared, both here and on other web forums.

If I ever felt there was a time to prepare, stockpile food, and plan for the worst, this is one of those times. I will post again when I feel things have stabilized, bye for now.
Rod_Cloutier
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby Ibon » Sun 18 Jan 2015, 08:06:44

Repent wrote:
I will be going silent until I feel that this has cleared.

The howler monkeys here start their day howling, clearing their monkey brains of all their demons. They can then proceed to feed on leaves and blossoms free of any monkey nightmares.
Patiently awaiting the pathogens. Our resiliency resembles an invasive weed. We are the Kudzu Ape
Ibon
Expert
Expert

Unread postby AgentR11 » Mon 19 Jan 2015, 00:32:21

Bah.. seeing our local guard unit flying their black helicopters around is about the only Federal expenditure that doesn't TICK ME OFF!
lol
Yes we are, as we are,
And so shall we remain,
Until the end.
AgentR11
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby KaiserJeep » Mon 19 Jan 2015, 07:56:12

There has only been one viable "non-establishment" candidate in recent history, and his name was Ross Perot. He got submarined by the two major parties, after spoiling what would have been a Republican victory.

It does not really matter who is nominated and what words come out of their mouth. BAU will continue because the Congress and the White House are both owned by our oligarchs, some of which are people and some of which are corporations, through the system of legal cut-outs known as the lobbyist network.

If you doubt this, think for one moment how much change resulted from electing the most Liberal POTUS we have ever had.

IMHO, not very much. BAU. Same stuff, different day.
KaiserJeep 2.0, Neural Subnode 0010 0000 0001 0110 - 1001 0011 0011, Tertiary Adjunct to Unimatrix 0000 0000 0001

Resistance is Futile, YOU will be Assimilated.

Warning: Messages timestamped before April 1, 2016, 06:00 PST were posted by the unmodified human KaiserJeep 1.0
KaiserJeep
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Ibon » Mon 19 Jan 2015, 08:12:13

KaiserJeep wrote:
It does not really matter who is nominated and what words come out of their mouth. BAU will continue because the Congress and the White House are both owned by our oligarchs, some of which are people and some of which are corporations, through the system of legal cut-outs known as the lobbyist network.

If you doubt this, think for one moment how much change resulted from electing the most Liberal POTUS we have ever had.

IMHO, not very much. BAU. Same stuff, different day.

we are tethered and bound by our ideological and physical assets. Under threat we hold tighter. The oligarchs especially. They have the most to lose and the most to fear even though they hold the reins we are tethered to. But all of us as individuals do all we can to keep our little fiat castles solid and we all collectively therefore contribute to the status quo just as much as the oligarchs and corporations.

The undermining of all of this BAU crap by physical feedbacks and consequences remains the only viable sledge hammer. And we all want and don't want this at the same time.

We are stuck, one compartment of our schizoid brains wanting it to crumble just about as fast as the other part of our schizoid brains plans how to shore up our assets and investments and retirement.

We are crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy.......

Let go.....let it all go..........let go......... let it all go...

how many are courageous and willing?
Ibon
Expert
Expert

Unread postby KaiserJeep » Mon 19 Jan 2015, 08:38:46

NOT ENOUGH.
KaiserJeep 2.0, Neural Subnode 0010 0000 0001 0110 - 1001 0011 0011, Tertiary Adjunct to Unimatrix 0000 0000 0001

Resistance is Futile, YOU will be Assimilated.

Warning: Messages timestamped before April 1, 2016, 06:00 PST were posted by the unmodified human KaiserJeep 1.0
KaiserJeep
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Newfie » Mon 19 Jan 2015, 08:41:29

Ibon, nice analysis.

KJ, yes to you also.
Newfie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Next

Return to Open Topic Discussion