Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

The Sandy Hook Massacre and the Merchant$ of Death

A forum for discussion of regional topics including oil depletion but also government, society, and the future.

The Sandy Hook Massacre and the Merchant$ of Death

Unread postby ralfy » Sat 05 Jan 2013, 03:01:00

"Americans need to understand that the NRA is very much a part of this global arms trade. If one follows the money, the reasons why the NRA is adamantly opposed to any sort of regulation on guns becomes painfully apparent. While the US domestic arms industry conveniently wraps itself and its profit motive behind the patriotic fervor of the Second Amendment and the colonial ghosts of Founding Fathers, the horrors of the Sandy Hook massacre are blamed on everything under the sun except for that which hides in plain sight — an unregulated, out-of-control global and domestic arms industry."

http://collapseofindustrialcivilization ... -of-death/
ralfy
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Re: The Sandy Hook Massacre and the Merchant$ of Death

Unread postby Lore » Sat 05 Jan 2013, 23:41:20

Echos of Eisenhower, warning of the Military-Industrial Complex.
The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life.
... Theodore Roosevelt
Lore
Fission
Fission

Unread postby Rod_Cloutier » Sun 06 Jan 2013, 10:06:16

I saw this online at stormcloudsgathering.com and I found it uniquely disturbing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... C7yLkqkuXA

Watch the emotions of the couple being interviewed. Does it appear to you that they just lost their 5 year old child a few weeks ago?

Why would such propaganda be created by the media to add to this tragedy? Who benefited from the creation of this lie?
Rod_Cloutier
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby jupiters_release » Sun 06 Jan 2013, 17:43:05

Repent wrote:I saw this online at stormcloudsgathering.com and I found it uniquely disturbing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... C7yLkqkuXA

Watch the emotions of the couple being interviewed. Does it appear to you that they just lost their 5 year old child a few weeks ago?

Why would such propaganda be created by the media to add to this tragedy? Who benefited from the creation of this lie?

Surely you saw all the other families of 'victims' in the other links I posted right? BTW, this specific interview wasn't weeks after, but mere days. You hope these actors are simply brainwashed, and obviously they are to some degree, but this guy's laughing because he recognizes the absurdity of the ruse they've been commissioned to pull. You can see for a split second, Anderson has an embarrassed "are these folks really laughin' it up" look on his face.

Feds gotta begin disarming the public sooner than later.
Do not seek the truth, only cease to cherish opinions.
jupiters_release
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby Quinny » Sun 06 Jan 2013, 18:06:31

I don't think you are right. If you are the US is even more screwed up than I thought it was.
Live, Love, Learn, Leave Legacy.....oh and have a Laugh while you're doing it!
Quinny
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby MrEnergyCzar » Sun 06 Jan 2013, 21:56:50

With gun shows being cancelled, at least in CT, I'll bet they'll end up agreeing to a national ban on the 30 count magazines. The gun show issue is odd. People can sell their guns to other people without full background checks. If that is really true, that should probably be changed. I'm sure the fight will only end up with one small modification. Ideally, a national background check with mental health would be good but the industry money influences the very lawmakers that would go against their NRA campaign funding so it's a long shot...it's hard to vote against your funding stream's wishes.

MrEnergyCzar
MrEnergyCzar
Peat
Peat

Unread postby jupiters_release » Sun 06 Jan 2013, 22:39:03

Quinny wrote:I don't think you are right. If you are the US is even more screwed up than I thought it was.

You're joking right? This is child's play (pun intended) compared to the obvious comparisons of 911 and genocide of X hundreds of thousands innocent civilians in the middle east.
jupiters_release
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby ralfy » Tue 15 Jan 2013, 14:49:38

Related: An interesting point regarding the historical context of the Second:

"The Second Amendment was Ratified to Preserve Slavery"

"The real reason the Second Amendment was ratified, and why it says 'State' instead of 'Country' (the Framers knew the difference - see the 10th Amendment), was to preserve the slave patrol militias in the southern states, which was necessary to get Virginia's vote. Founders Patrick Henry, George Mason, and James Madison were totally clear on that . . . and we all should be too."

http://truth-out.org/news/item/13890-th ... ve-slavery
ralfy
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Rod_Cloutier » Tue 15 Jan 2013, 22:53:26

I'm disturbed beyond words after watching this video documentary about the Sandy Hook Massacre:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx9GxXYK ... r_embedded

Who would be sick enough to pull off a false flag operation involving little children? Why would actors be hired to force lies on the public after a tragic event like this?

Fool me once (with 9/11) and shame on you, fool me twice (the Sandy Hook massacre) and shame on me.

I don't buy it. Sociopaths are running amok in society, this kind of thing must be stopped!
Rod_Cloutier
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby Rod_Cloutier » Sun 27 Jan 2013, 11:18:06

An American Coup d etat in progress; Sandy hook is the trigger event:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwZmqd2k ... r_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3_MTJOx ... r_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuRKBnYI ... r_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIfXxk_C ... r_embedded

The staging of this event is sickening. Amoung the worst news stories I've seen anywhere in as many years.

Wake up people!
Rod_Cloutier
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby jupiters_release » Mon 28 Jan 2013, 16:56:45

Repent wrote:The staging of this event is sickening. Amoung the worst news stories I've seen anywhere in as many years.

Wake up people!

Dude, this ain't an exception or 'turning point' or whatever you're sensationalizing it as. It's BAU. You finding this shocking after close to nine years on this forum is disturbing.

Perhaps you're the one that needs to wake up? Does autism prevent you from seeing the elephant in the room, ie the big picture, even after reading about it for x years?
jupiters_release
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby Rod_Cloutier » Mon 28 Jan 2013, 18:50:11

Perhaps you're the one that needs to wake up? Does autism prevent you from seeing the elephant in the room, ie the big picture, even after reading about it for x years?

I found that comment quite offensive.

I always believe there are policy alternatives and 'better' way of approaching even unsolvable dilemma's. The government staging a false flag attack by shooting kindergarden students in the back in cold blood; this is clearly not the best path forward.

If I've learned anything in the 9 years I've been on this board it is as follows:

a) I can be wrong
b) I can be proven wrong
c) What I believe has no impact on what is real
d) The choices I make determine my outcome.

It's that last one; both individually and collectivly that needs more attention.

What is the true motive of the powers that be when faced with unsolvable dilemmas? Many possibilities exist, INCLUDING kill off 90% of the population and keep the remaining spoils of the Earth for themselves. This is the path I believe they have chosen.

I would choose a managed contraction for all. I would choose to do with less on a personal basis. (And I have). I would choose to lower my expectations for the future. (And I have). I would tell everyone I know about the dangers and risks we are facing. (And I do)

Clearly the powers that be have choosen to throw an obvious 'shot across the bow' to all of us who are awake to what is really happening in the world. They are going to install fascism, or feudalism, kill most of us and keep the spoils for themselves and leave the rest of us in slavery if we somehow survive what they have planned.

Yes I get it!
Rod_Cloutier
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Return to North America Discussion