Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

I just got called an Alex Jones conspiracy nut.

What's on your mind?
General interest discussions, not necessarily related to depletion.

I just got called an Alex Jones conspiracy nut.

Unread postby Wednesday » Sun 14 Apr 2013, 15:15:26

By a group of Democrats arguing abortion with a group of prolifers.

Do you ever feel like your world view is so different that no one will ever agree with you?

It's funny that if you mention New World Order people immediately jump to Alex Jones when in reality I've been listening to Catholics discussing the antichrist.

Is everything automatically labeled and wrapped up in a bow when you're discussing what ifs?

I dont think Mr Jones is Catholic. Neither am I but they sure do have some interesting debates amongst themselves.

Is that really so weird? Did curiousity about possibilities get annihilated when the Twin Towers fell?

Is it fear or something else? Am I nuts? Heh.
The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
~Friedrich Nietzsche~
Wednesday
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Re: I just got called an Alex Jones conspiracy nut.

Unread postby Wednesday » Sun 14 Apr 2013, 15:51:07

Oh by the way, this small group is putting their bets on Archduke Ferdinand for antichrist. The Hapsburg kid.

Hm. It could happen. *shrug*
The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
~Friedrich Nietzsche~
Wednesday
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby Rod_Cloutier » Sun 14 Apr 2013, 17:35:20

I view Alex Jones's website Prison planet daily; his problem, if I might be so bold to point out is that EVERY news story is a conspiracy in the works. Sometimes news is just the news.

Truth is stranger than fiction. Both the Waco Fire and the Oklahoma City bombing took place on April 19th. Alex Jones has pointed out somewhere that April 19th is the 'day of blood sacrifice of women and children to the beast', event of the church of Satan. This could be fluff, but as a non-member of the church of Satan, I can't say for sure. Wealthy elites attend 'gentleman club' gathering out in the forest in the Bohemian grove, where they perform secret rituals at night and worship the statue of a giant wooden owl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVtEvplXMLs

Alex Jones is a good guy, with good intentions; I just think people are knowingly feeding him bad ideas. This happened to the late UFO journalist William Cooper, near the end of his life he admitted that a lot of the claims he publically made were based of disinformation that had been fed to him by informants to knowingly mislead him, and he accepted it all without questioning it. (Bill Cooper famously predicted that Bin Laden would be used as a patsy for an upcoming terror event 4 months before 9/11. Sadly Bill Cooper was killed by the police a few days after 9/11).

Heard of the Roswell aliens and the conspiracy about the 'trilateral' commission?? This is Bill Cooper in his prime. (He claimed the trilateral commission got its name from the extraterrestrial flag; the 'trilateral insignia' as it was called by the aliens:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7mL-GyvpKQ

These examples show you how bizarre, how strange, and how deep the rabbit hole goes if you try to follow the white rabbit down! Taking the red pill is difficult; you have to sort through all the layers of lies, half-truths and deceptions to occasionally find a few gems of truth. Healthy skepticism is a must!!
Rod_Cloutier
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby Pops » Sun 14 Apr 2013, 19:18:27

It seems most people are pretty black and white, you're either with them or against 'em. Even here after 12,000 posts I still get mistaken for a techno-corny-denier if something I say doesn't jibe with some particular forecast of immanent doom on the one hand while in another thread I'm assaulted as some misanthropic luddite monster shouter.
The legitimate object of government, is to do for a community of people, whatever they need to have done, but can not do, at all, or can not, so well do, for themselves -- in their separate, and individual capacities.
-- Abraham Lincoln, Fragment on Government (July 1, 1854)
Pops
Elite
Elite

Unread postby AgentR11 » Mon 15 Apr 2013, 11:33:11

Wednesday wrote:Do you ever feel like your world view is so different that no one will ever agree with you?

Solution: vest no personal energy in wanting people to agree with you.

Not to be mistaken with paranoid tendencies of having "special or secret knowledge". Simply identify those who do agree, and those who don't and be content to allow them to remain as they are. Now, if its your paid job to move public opinion, go forth, but do it with professional detachment, you'll be more effective and have less stress in the process.

Is everything automatically labeled and wrapped up in a bow when you're discussing what ifs?

This will happen if you use any hot-button word in any discussion where controversy exists. Use those words only if that label/packaging is your desired result.

Is it fear or something else? Am I nuts? Heh.

Its team/pack behavior.
Yes we are, as we are,
And so shall we remain,
Until the end.
AgentR11
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Wednesday » Mon 15 Apr 2013, 13:53:33

Pops, you already know youre one of my favorites here at PO. Has Ludi been by lately?

Thanks guys. I dont really care if anyone agrees with me or not, but shutting down a conversation simply because *I* dont agree just isnt my style. I suppose I should just accept that I'm going to get shut down in certain circles.

Lately, Ive been interested in aligning current events with biblical prophecy. I get shut down a lot. :P

Just wondering if I'm losing my marbles. Nah. I'm okay.
~Friedrich Nietzsche~
Wednesday
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby Pops » Mon 15 Apr 2013, 17:04:37

Thanks Wed, you're OK. It helps to just go on a rant sometimes!

Ludi goes by Human sometimes but I think she got tired of being shut down here, I see her on other boards sometimes. Kind of a hrd balance to find, keeping some from being shut down without shutting down too many others. We've only been at it a little while here tho, we'll get better...

;^)

The legitimate object of government, is to do for a community of people, whatever they need to have done, but can not do, at all, or can not, so well do, for themselves -- in their separate, and individual capacities.
-- Abraham Lincoln, Fragment on Government (July 1, 1854)
Pops
Elite
Elite

Unread postby Wednesday » Tue 16 Apr 2013, 19:09:28

Down the rabbit hole indeed. I'm not prepared for THIS.

I'm a little slow to catch on, being a liberal and all. I just made this connection. Opinions?

Kissinger Food For Peace:
http://www.schillerinstitute.org/food_f ... _1995.html

Water Fracking:
http://weeksmd.com/2011/02/fracked-wate ... d-to-know/

Poison Corn:
http://naturalsociety.com/analysis-mons ... ead-toxic/
~Friedrich Nietzsche~
Wednesday
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby Wednesday » Tue 16 Apr 2013, 19:23:53

Seriously, I'm not ready.

Here's a long list of bad guys and a short list of good guys (for now.)

http://www.occupymonsanto360.org/2013/0 ... y-aliases/
~Friedrich Nietzsche~
Wednesday
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Return to Open Topic Discussion