Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

experiment for perpetual motion

What's on your mind?
General interest discussions, not necessarily related to depletion.

experiment for perpetual motion

Unread postby frzmaw » Sun 04 Aug 2013, 12:26:20

Dear all,
I have done a successful experiment for perpetual motion but the cost is high because it is slow and use big magnets.
I need ideas about how to get any benefit from it because it cannot be used to produce electricity since it is costly.
Thanks
Frz maw
frzmaw
Wood
Wood

Re: experiment for perpetual motion

Unread postby Plantagenet » Sun 04 Aug 2013, 12:38:03

frzmaw wrote:Dear all,
I have done a successful experiment for perpetual motion but the cost is high because it is slow and use big magnets.
I need ideas about how to get any benefit from it because it cannot be used to produce electricity since it is costly.
Thanks
Frz maw

Perhaps you could open a carnival sideshow and display your invention. Since perpetual motion contravenes the laws of physics, people might be interested in seeing such a thing.

Can you provide more information about how it works, or do you have any photos of your perpetual motion machine you would be willing to share?

Does your perpetual motion machine look like this but with a bigger magnet?
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby diemos » Sun 04 Aug 2013, 14:03:45

Traditionally you sell your invention to some rich investors at this point and then skip town before they figure out that your perpetual motion, isn't.
diemos
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby westexas » Sun 04 Aug 2013, 14:17:51

I power our house using unicorns walking on treadmills, and I feed the unicorns using my infinite food production device. With adequate funding, I hope to expand my production of my Unicorn Powered Generators + Infinite Food Production Device.
westexas
Expert
Expert

Unread postby frzmaw » Sun 04 Aug 2013, 15:29:57

Sorry, I had to say continuous motion because it does not produce motion from nothing but converting energy from one shape to another and I am working to reduce the cost, please give me suggestions to my question to support me and I will remember any help
frzmaw
Wood
Wood

Unread postby dolanbaker » Sun 04 Aug 2013, 16:24:18

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by rulers as useful.:Anonymous
Our whole economy is based on planned obsolescence.
Hungrymoggy "I am now predicting that Europe will NUKE ITSELF sometime in the first week of January"
dolanbaker
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Keith_McClary » Sun 04 Aug 2013, 20:49:11

Try this site:

http://pesn.com/
Facebook knows you're a dog.
Keith_McClary
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Beery1 » Sun 04 Aug 2013, 21:11:07

Thanks
Frz maw

Tell Rune - he's always interested in the next big scam thing. If you can find some evidence that ancient aliens had one, Vision-Master will be ready to go on a national tour promoting it.
"I'm gonna have to ask you boys to stop raping our doctor."
Beery1
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby frzmaw » Sun 04 Aug 2013, 23:18:39

You know that I can not explain the design until I have it registered officially or filled for a patent.
although I had a patent for another project which needed several years to be issued .
I am not asking a help to improve but whom to contact who may be interested like research center or else.
frzmaw
Wood
Wood

Unread postby diemos » Sun 04 Aug 2013, 23:29:57

First, just out of curiosity, what is your native language? From your user name I'll guess Polish.

Second, posting a statement that says, " I'm doing something, do you have any suggestions." Doesn't really give us much to go on.
diemos
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Mon 05 Aug 2013, 05:07:50

Come on Pstarr, this could be the next big thing, right up there with the 'Ask a Nigerian' thread- now didn't that have some brilliant insights to 'alternative banking arrangements'? Those invaluable insights too, came from a thread initially designed to mock the serious business (of email scamming), yet would this online community be what it is without the wisdom gleaned from just such a thread? Give it some serious thought!
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Unread postby Peak_Yeast » Mon 05 Aug 2013, 09:13:18

Well if you ask me it is possible to make a pseudo perpertual motion device very easily.

When i say pseudo - i mean endless energy for all human timeframes.

1. A solar sail "mill" where half the wheel is in shade should be able to be pushed around.

2. A pendulum hanging from a very high structure should be able to wobble in counter tact with the earths wobbling..

3. And, of course, waveenergy

But there are many possibilities..
I suppose we humans have too large needs and better solutions than to use these..

The real problem with perpertual motion, i guess, is that the earth will only exist for a brief period compared to what we would guess the universe would do in comparison.. So just forget about worrying about solutions that should work more than a few 100.000 years and you will save yourself a lot of needless worrying. :-D
"If democracy is the least bad form of government - then why dont we try it for real?"
Peak_Yeast
Lignite
Lignite

Unread postby dinopello » Mon 05 Aug 2013, 10:12:02

frzmaw wrote:You know that I can not explain the design until I have it registered officially or filled for a patent.
although I had a patent for another project which needed several years to be issued .
I am not asking a help to improve but whom to contact who may be interested like research center or else.

Try these guys. You'll have money coming out of your ears (or mouth) in no time

dinopello
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby ohanian » Tue 06 Aug 2013, 04:29:09

Thanks
Frz maw

Please define "Successful". You claim to have a perpetual motion "device" but how could you possibly know that it is perpetual? For it to be perpetual (one of) two criteria needs to be met.

A) It must move faster and faster. In other words delta v must be positive all the time.
B) It must never slow down to zero velocity. Never means you must monitor it for hundreds of years

Unless you have monitored your devices for hundreds of years or you prove that your device is "moving" faster and faster (ever increasing velocity). I highly doubt that your device is a perpetual motion device.
ohanian
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby Shaved Monkey » Tue 06 Aug 2013, 08:25:06

Dont give up on your dream everyone that says they have invented a perpetual energy machine always has to put up with a lot of friction 8)
Ready to turn Zombies into WWOOFers
Shaved Monkey
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Tue 06 Aug 2013, 10:39:39

Come off it you pessimists! We have trillions of near enough to perpetual motion machines going berzerk right this moment in time- the electrons wizzing around in our little own bodies; there's just the dratted problem of 'thermodynamics','entropy', nasty pathetic little words against such sublimations as 'innate latent energy' or 'The Singularity' (Caps intentional since we are it and it is us it should be addressed as a proper person).
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Unread postby TheAntiDoomer » Mon 04 Nov 2013, 14:31:58

westexas wrote:I power our house using unicorns walking on treadmills, and I feed the unicorns using my infinite food production device. With adequate funding, I hope to expand my production of my Unicorn Powered Generators + Infinite Food Production Device.

This post is exactly why Westexas is an Ass.
"The human ability to innovate out of a jam is profound.That’s why Darwin will always be right, and Malthus will always be wrong.” -K.R. Sridhar

Do I make you Corny? :)

"expect 8$ gas on 08/08/08" - Prognosticator
TheAntiDoomer
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby dolanbaker » Mon 04 Nov 2013, 16:10:25

TheAntiDoomer wrote:
westexas wrote:I power our house using unicorns walking on treadmills, and I feed the unicorns using my infinite food production device. With adequate funding, I hope to expand my production of my Unicorn Powered Generators + Infinite Food Production Device.

This post is exactly why Westexas is an Ass.

Time to buy a new sarcasm detector.

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by rulers as useful.:Anonymous
Our whole economy is based on planned obsolescence.
Hungrymoggy "I am now predicting that Europe will NUKE ITSELF sometime in the first week of January"
dolanbaker
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Keith_McClary » Mon 04 Nov 2013, 18:51:05

SeaGypsy wrote:... the electrons wizzing around in our little own bodies; there's just the dratted problem of 'thermodynamics','entropy', nasty pathetic little words ...
If we could just turn off that bothersome Pauli exclusion principle our energy problems would be over.
Facebook knows you're a dog.
Keith_McClary
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Return to Open Topic Discussion