Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Fake alien invasion

What's on your mind?
General interest discussions, not necessarily related to depletion.

Fake alien invasion

Unread postby Rod_Cloutier » Sun 10 Nov 2013, 18:56:54

I aggressively follow many conspiracy websites. Several websites have announced that the US government is planning on launching a fake alien invasion of Earth to seize total control and announce global marshal law. Several websites indicate that this announcement will happen within days and the whole thing is bogus.

The false flag event will involve the use of nuclear weapons to simulate an extraterrestrial alien attack, leading to immediate marshal law.

As implausible as this sounds, I believe the powers that be are stupid enough to attempt this to obtain total control.

Here's the testimony from two such sites:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... NdC4a4tDD4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... ZhGBVw#t=2

Wacky I know, but strange things happen in the world.
Rod_Cloutier
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Re: Fake alien invasion

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Sun 10 Nov 2013, 19:42:59

Hi Repent- I keep an eye on some pretty whack job sites also- mainly by proxy through friends who are substantially more gullible than myself.

Ever noticed how many and how often these folks mention the imminent 'mandatory implantation of RFD chips' - directly invoking the Book of Revelations- end of days and the Mark of the Beast? Whenever I see anything on this I can't help thinking- what fools- this technology is almost utterly redundant. High resolution cameras, facial recognition software, biometrics such as are common now in most countries for driver licenses and passports- have bypassed the need of 'The Beast' to do any such thing. We almost all carry tracking devices with us wherever we go, in our cellphones. Virtually everything we do can be tracked. Number plate reading and recording technology is being deployed on mass- so every time we drive anywhere we are tracked. Combining this with phone trackers- the vast majority of people can be virtually pinned to a specific locale in no time flat whenever and for whatever reason TPTB see fit.
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Unread postby Rod_Cloutier » Sun 10 Nov 2013, 20:17:29

The 2nd link I posted above was public 1 hour ago. It is now private. Also the youtube channel of the poster went from 252 videos to 5 in the last hour.

Censorship?

The rumor; again made by people of little to no credibility, is that a major war games 'attack' is planned for November 13-14th this week which will interrupt the power across the US. The false flag 'alien' attack will follow during this interval.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v32eKv9E ... lpage#t=42

I suspect this will be exactly like all the nuts who named May 22, 2011 as the end of the world 'Rapture' day and nothing happened. (Amusing to watch though)
Rod_Cloutier
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby Lore » Sun 10 Nov 2013, 20:37:27

If we had a real immigration policy for the illegal aliens that have already invaded the US we wouldn't be concerned by such conspiracies.
The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life.
... Theodore Roosevelt
Lore
Fission
Fission

Unread postby Plantagenet » Sun 10 Nov 2013, 20:39:11

Repent wrote:the US government is planning on launching a fake alien invasion of Earth to seize total control and announce global marshal law...

The US government can't even run a healthcare website.

Its highly unlikely they could plan and carry out something like this. :roll:
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby Keith_McClary » Sun 10 Nov 2013, 21:58:47

More likely a false flag "Iranian" attack.
Facebook knows you're a dog.
Keith_McClary
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby topcat » Mon 11 Nov 2013, 08:21:12

Coincidence that "Gridex II" is scheduled for the same two days?

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/17/us/as ... 3Dall&_r=0
"No workey, no beef jerkey." TC

"Home is where the hot dogs are." TC
topcat
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby Rod_Cloutier » Wed 13 Nov 2013, 13:51:05

According to more than a half dozen different conspiracy websites, NASA will announce the existance of aliens today, on November 13th, 2013. Tomorrow they will tell the world that their is an alien invasion fleet heading towards to Earth to destroy us all.

Waiting for the shoe to drop... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rod_Cloutier
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby Beery1 » Wed 13 Nov 2013, 13:55:29

ROFL!

I mean, jeez! The fact that anyone here takes any of this stuff at all seriously is precisely why people are so easily able to poke fun at the whole issue of Peak Oil.

But by all means continue to post monumentally insane topics. I mean, what can be the harm, right?
"I'm gonna have to ask you boys to stop raping our doctor."
Beery1
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby vision-master » Wed 13 Nov 2013, 14:08:12

Beery1 wrote:ROFL!

I mean, jeez! The fact that anyone here takes any of this stuff at all seriously is precisely why people are so easily able to poke fun at the whole issue of Peak Oil.

But by all means continue to post monumentally insane topics. I mean, what can be the harm, right?

We humans on this earth are being controlled by the Watchers, it's done through mind-control.

Yahweh was given a poor land, and a people to rule which was at the time inexistent: he had to form it and to instruct them, to fight the enemies and to conquer lands.

Here are the original ten commandments before religion......

Yahweh's Ten Commandments

Write down these words, because on these word I contracted an alliance with you and with israel

Do not contract allinace with the inhabitants of the country

Do not take woman of the country for islrael's children

Do not make divinities on fused metal

Observe the feasts

Reserve all your male first-borns to me

Respect saturday

Every male will have to present himself to me three times a year

Do not offer the vicim's blood on bread

Donate all firstlings of the land to me

Do not cook the kid in its mother's blood

Don't murder

Don't wish..........
vision-master

Unread postby Keith_McClary » Wed 13 Nov 2013, 18:13:47

No announcement yet from NASA, but here's a consolation prize:

Aliens On Mars? 'Fossilised Iguana Found On Red Planet'
Keith_McClary
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Rod_Cloutier » Fri 22 Nov 2013, 19:37:22

Today was the day when the government would use giant holographic projectors to fake the experience of an alien attack. Several cities would have been nuked, martial law would have been declared, and the powers that be would assume total control of everything.

Thankfully, none of that happened!
Rod_Cloutier
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby vision-master » Fri 22 Nov 2013, 19:48:03

vision-master

Unread postby Keith_McClary » Fri 22 Nov 2013, 21:34:15

Repent wrote:Today was the day when the government would use giant holographic projectors to fake the experience of an alien attack.
Why go to all that trouble when a simple radio broadcast would do:
Keith_McClary
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Rod_Cloutier » Sun 16 Mar 2014, 15:42:34

The less informative news channels I watch are up to this again; with this announcement made today:

In this brand new video just released by Bobby Powell of the Truth is Viral with guest Dr. Jim Garrow, we learn that Barack Obama will soon announce that he has been chosen to speak for humanity to extraterrestrials, and that extraterrestrial contact has already been made. We also learn that this will come soon after a secret deal has been made with China and Russia that will lead to the collapse of the US economy. We’re also told that Obama has not given up upon his plan to send 300 million Americans back to the 1800′s due to an EMP strike upon the country.

http://beforeitsnews.com/beyond-science ... 45712.html

I'm told numerous sources are saying the the vanished Malaysian airplane was taken by aliens. (You can't make this shit up) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rod_Cloutier
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Return to Open Topic Discussion