Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

II Chronicles 7:14

What's on your mind?
General interest discussions, not necessarily related to depletion.

II Chronicles 7:14

Unread postby Subjectivist » Thu 01 May 2014, 05:50:47

14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

In America today it is the National Day of Prayer. I ask all of you everywhere to spend some time today humbling yourself, in private where it is just you and God. No harm will come to you from praying, and much good may come if you are sincere and humble. God will heal your spirit and give you peace beyond understanding. God doesn't know a sinner He can not love, for all have sinned and fallen short. He is your heavenly father, He loves you and wants only the best for you. Ask Him. He will change your life in ways you can not even imagine, in ways so much better than you can even dream.
II Chronicles 7:14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
Subjectivist
Volunteer
Volunteer

Return to Open Topic Discussion