Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

100 % Proof Hamas Using Children as Human Shields

What's on your mind?
General interest discussions, not necessarily related to depletion.

Unread postby timmac » Fri 18 Jul 2014, 00:55:13

http://youtu.be/Yu54aSM6QOE
timmac
Permanently Banned

Re: 100 % Proof Hamas Using Children as Human Shields

Unread postby Keith_McClary » Fri 18 Jul 2014, 03:30:30

NBC Reportedly Pulls Reporter Who Witnessed Child Deaths From Gaza
NBC News has pulled Ayman Mohyeldin from Gaza after the veteran journalist personally witnessed the death of four Palestinian boys, according to a Thursday report by The Intercept.
According to the report, by Glenn Greenwald, NBC executives said the decision was due to "security concerns" as Israel prepares its ground invasion. The attack that left the children dead occurred near the hotel where Mohyeldin and other journalists were staying. However, Greenwald insinuated the move could have been because the reporter's "powerful" coverage of the conflict had angered the pro-Israeli political establishment.

"Over the last two weeks, Mohyeldin’s reporting has been far more balanced and even-handed than the standard pro-Israel coverage that dominates establishment American press coverage; his reports have provided context to the conflict that is missing from most American reports and he avoids adopting Israeli government talking points as truth. As a result, neocon and 'pro-Israel' websites have repeatedly attacked him as a 'Hamas spokesman' and spouting 'pro-Hamas rants,'" Greenwald wrote.

The day before his reported removal from Gaza, Mohyeldin reported on the deaths of the four young Palestinian boys. He said he played with them and kicked around a ball shortly before their death.

"The attack - and its heartrending aftermath – was witnessed by NBC News. Moments earlier, the boys were playing soccer with journalists on the beach. The four victims were named as Ahed Atef Bakr and Zakaria Ahed Bakr, both 10 years old, Mohamed Ramez Bakr, 11, and Ismael Mohamed Bakr, 9," Mohyeldin's report said.

NBC and Mohyeldin did not return requests for comment from Business Insider.
Facebook knows you're a dog.
Keith_McClary
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Beery1 » Fri 18 Jul 2014, 10:02:33

timmac wrote:100 % Proof Hamas Using Children as Human Shields

Your "proof" appears to be a bunch of preschoolers watching the firing of a mortar. Human shields don't usually express excited interest in what's going on. Usually they're more subdued - depressed even. It's pretty clear these kids are huddling together because they've been told to stay there for safety's sake by a bunch of nutcases who want to show how killing Jews for Allah is awesome.

Nutcases showing kids weaponry in use is not "100% proof" that they're being used as human shields - not even close. Heck, you can find that sort of thing happening in the good old US of A - when NRA gun nuts show their kids their weapons in action, are they using human shields against potential attack by limp wristed liberals? I don't think so.

So please, let's all get back on our meds and try to remain calm.
"I'm gonna have to ask you boys to stop raping our doctor."
Beery1
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby timmac » Fri 18 Jul 2014, 16:19:28

Beery1 wrote:

Your "proof" appears to be a bunch of preschoolers watching the firing of a mortar. Human shields don't usually express excited interest in what's going on. Usually they're more subdued - depressed even. It's pretty clear these kids are huddling together because they've been told to stay there for safety's sake by a bunch of nutcases who want to show how killing Jews for Allah is awesome.

Firing off a mortar in a area of where they are from is not only illegal but where did the mortar land, I suspect Israel, so with that said they know Israel will bomb a area that has just launched a mortar, so is it smart to have a class day for the kids to show how to do this or are the kids to remain there so they are killed by a bomb and so the left wing and Islamic news can show the world how bad and evil the Israelis are.

Israel is only defending themselves..
timmac
Permanently Banned

Unread postby Keith_McClary » Sat 19 Jul 2014, 01:32:32

timmac wrote:
Beery1 wrote:

Firing off a mortar in a area of where they are from is not only illegal but where did the mortar land, I suspect Israel, so with that said they know Israel will bomb a area that has just launched a mortar, so is it smart to have a class day for the kids to show how to do this or are the kids to remain there so they are killed by a bomb and so the left wing and Islamic news can show the world how bad and evil the Israelis are.

The Jewish State warned Gazans to flee their homes "for their own safety". So if the Jewish State blows away Gaza kids it is not a war crime.

Hamas should also warn Jewish State settlers to flee their homes "for their own safety", so their resistance to Jewish State ethnic cleansing is not a war crime.

Firing off a mortar in a area of where they are from ...
Not sure what you mean by that, but the Palestinians are shooting at "where they are from" (currently occupied by Euro-American squatters).
Keith_McClary
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Beery1 » Sat 19 Jul 2014, 08:57:42

timmac wrote:Firing off a mortar in a area of where they are from is not only illegal but where did the mortar land, I suspect Israel, so with that said they know Israel will bomb a area that has just launched a mortar, so is it smart to have a class day for the kids to show how to do this or are the kids to remain there so they are killed by a bomb and so the left wing and Islamic news can show the world how bad and evil the Israelis are.

I never said it was smart, nor did I say it wasn't smart. The word I used to characterize the folks doing it was "nutcases", but whether they're smart or not doesn't address the issue of the kids being used as human shields. What I'm saying, and what you haven't addressed at all, is that it doesn't look at all like the "100 % Proof Hamas Using Children as Human Shields" that you claim.

In short, your argument in the post I've quoted post is a straw man. The illegality of it is irrelevant to this thread, as is the question of whether Israel is defensive. You're getting caught up in irrelevancies. I realize you have reason to derail the thread, because the original post is nonsense, but it would be sporting to at least make some kind of effort to defend your original position.
"I'm gonna have to ask you boys to stop raping our doctor."
Beery1
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby timmac » Sat 19 Jul 2014, 14:57:17

Beery1 wrote:
I never said it was smart, nor did I say it wasn't smart. The word I used to characterize the folks doing it was "nutcases", but whether they're smart or not doesn't address the issue of the kids being used as human shields. What I'm saying, and what you haven't addressed at all, is that it doesn't look at all like the "100 % Proof Hamas Using Children as Human Shields" that you claim.

Where have you been, under a rock, heck I even saw some left wing American mainstream news just recently report that Hamas has used civilians and children as shields, why do we always see the children in hospitals in the news over there and very few older fighting Hamas men, ever wonder, a few years back they were launching mortars next to a school full of children, Israel new this and held back on return fire, this was reported by Israel but as usual the mainstream lefties did not want to report this here in America because it might a fend people like Berry..

All of Israel belongs to the Jews..
timmac
Permanently Banned

Unread postby Keith_McClary » Sat 19 Jul 2014, 18:45:09

timmac wrote:All of Israel belongs to the Jews..
And who does all of USA belong to, according to timmac?
Keith_McClary
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby timmac » Sat 19 Jul 2014, 20:29:51

Keith_McClary wrote:
timmac wrote:All of Israel belongs to the Jews..
And who does all of USA belong to, according to timmac?

Born and raised here citizens and those that want to keep it the American way our founders wrote it in our Constitution with Christian values at the forefront, or get the hell out..

And any foreigner wants to be a citizen should do it by waiting period and deep background checks and speak English and accepts our values only.

Also limit foreigners to only a few thousand per year..

:-D
timmac
Permanently Banned

Return to Open Topic Discussion