Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Humanity's evolving consciousness

What's on your mind?
General interest discussions, not necessarily related to depletion.

Humanity's evolving consciousness

Unread postby Rod_Cloutier » Sun 30 Nov 2014, 14:53:27

I have been thinking about and trying to integrate my Ayahausca experiences into my waking conscious life. Mike Ruppert in one of the vice video's that he recorded just before he died suggested that what humanity needs more than anything was a change of consciousness, and that this change was needed right now.

I have risen to his challenge and I think the crisis of our society, war, our economy, of plutocracy, and ecological collapse, and so forth can all be viewed through the lens of a crisis in our personal, social, and collective consciousness.

Ayahausca has allowed me to confront my inner demons and I am making great personal spiritual gains to experiencing an enhanced quality of life. I have stopped using Ayahausca for now, and I have gone back to self help websites for spiritual exploration.

Here are a sample of some of the self help videos and websites that I watch, and that I use to work through my personal issues:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... JSgw0M#t=0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... sx5XZs#t=0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... PkjUFI#t=0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... IIg78I#t=0

All of these people are like online counselors who are reaching out to the community at large to those who are ready to 'walk a mile with them'.

Although my own path is personal, however I feel that I can reach out to share and inspire others, so we can change our consciousness in a way that we may all overcome our personal, social and civilizational challenges. It isn't a quick process. I fully expect the economic, social, ecological, and military criseses to continue; but this can be the goal.

We need guidance from within ourselves, and from without. This would be a tremendous time for extraterrestrials to intervene to provide a social path to sustainability for human society. We need to be clear that what we have now is not working, it is not sustainable, the path we have been walking does not serve our purposes.

Once that is clear that what we have now isn't working, then we can start making new choices.
Rod_Cloutier
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Re: Humanity's evolving consciousness

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Sun 30 Nov 2014, 18:44:45

Not knowing what your experience was, all I can refer to in parallel is my own. I reached certain pinnacle states, or what felt & seemed that way, which were far from 'normal' but had their own resonance of normality. Alternate reality is the appropriate expression. In one of these 'layers of consciousness' there is the sense of being intimately conversant with the biological Universe, the 'non human' consciousness. In this state, my experience was that nature is aware of her predicament, but for reasons beyond explaining, she is biding her time for what will be something of a 'clearing of the slate'. The sense is that for all humanities efforts & achievement in defeating nature & avoiding apocalypse, there is a terrible price of retribution coming. Another sense in this state is that nature offers refuge to those in tune with her enough to read the signs. Another sense is that this experience was once the ordinary realm of human consciousness but that this awareness has become exceedingly rare.

The problem isn't that what we have isn't working, it's that it sort of does work. While it keeps sort of working, population & consumption grows. The shift back to natural balance requires not a new system of human society, but the utter collapse of the sort of system we have now. The idea humanity is at all likely to reform itself beyond being subject to the laws of yeast, wishful thinking I am afraid.
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Return to Open Topic Discussion