Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Why I believe the human race is inferior to other species...

What's on your mind?
General interest discussions, not necessarily related to depletion.

Why I believe the human race is inferior to other species...

Unread postby DesuMaiden » Tue 03 Feb 2015, 22:08:38

We are the only species that is dumb enough to destroy its own environment. We modify the environment so much that we end up destroying it. We destroy the environment and we end up destroying ourselves. No amount of technology and ingenuity can prevent a massive catastrophe from resource shortages. We are inferior. We need tools to survive. We need tools or else we are useless as a species. We are weak and fragile without our tools. The human species is the only species that is unable to live in harmony with the rest of nature because we are inferior troglodytes that are helpless without its tools. We humans are so weak-minded that we need to invent fairy tales like religion to comfort ourselves.

The human species is an inferior species that can't survive without its tools. It destroys its own environment in order to survive which only ends up killing itself. Human beings are so stupid that they even call themselves Homo Sapiens, which means "Wise Man", but humans are anything but wise. We are stupid beyond all belief. And we deserve to wipe ourselves out because of our sheer stupidity.

We are a cancer on this planet. We just keep on growing our population until we destroy the biosphere, and then we die along with the biosphere. We are so stupid that we can't live in harmony with nature. How much dumber can you get? Human beings are the most inferior and stupid species this planet has ever known.
History repeats itself. Just everytime with different characters and players.
DesuMaiden
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Re: Why I believe the human race is inferior to other specie

Unread postby Dybbuk » Wed 04 Feb 2015, 00:20:36

DesuMaiden wrote:We are the only species that is dumb enough to destroy its own environment.

Oh, I don't know about that. I'm sure some others will chime in with examples of other species that have damaged their own environment. I'm sure there have been plenty through the eons. But those species went extinct. Humans just haven't been around that long yet, and we prolonged our tenure by being able to spread out geographically, unlike other species that have been confined.

I wouldn't say we're "inferior" per se, but we're definitely unstable. And as Richard Dawkins points out, natural selection is more about survival of the stable than survival of the fittest, in the long run.
Dybbuk
Peat
Peat

Re: Why I believe the human race is inferior to other specie

Unread postby DesuMaiden » Wed 04 Feb 2015, 00:48:14

Dybbuk wrote:
DesuMaiden wrote:We are the only species that is dumb enough to destroy its own environment.

Oh, I don't know about that. I'm sure some others will chime in with examples of other species that have damaged their own environment. I'm sure there have been plenty through the eons. But those species went extinct. Humans just haven't been around that long yet, and we prolonged our tenure by being able to spread out geographically, unlike other species that have been confined.

I wouldn't say we're "inferior" per se, but we're definitely unstable. And as Richard Dawkins points out, natural selection is more about survival of the stable than survival of the fittest, in the long run.

Even if they may be true (that other species destroy their environment), we are, by far, the most destructive species this planet has ever seen. We even have nuclear weapons which can potentially end all life on Earth. We are THAT destructive.
History repeats itself. Just everytime with different characters and players.
DesuMaiden
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Return to Open Topic Discussion