Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Globalisation of social relations

What's on your mind?
General interest discussions, not necessarily related to depletion.

Globalisation of social relations

Unread postby americandream » Wed 18 Feb 2015, 07:25:04

As I have been saying all along, the globalisation of capitalism is the globalisation of its English social relational roots. refer to link:

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/China/CHIN-01-180215.html

This will also be the direction of the Arab Empire (Islam) as well as Russia.
americandream
Permanently Banned

Re: Globalisation of social relations

Unread postby GHung » Wed 18 Feb 2015, 11:32:46

What I expect we'll see is more of what we have now; rejection of authority - underlying cultures of anarchy and law-avoidance painted over with a patina of laws and selective enforcement. This was the original point of my earlier post, below, "A crisis of authority" ( viewtopic.php?f=45&t=71031 ). Show me an economy these days that hasn't been corrupted, especially at the top, it''ll be the exception. The US, China, Japan, the EU, Russia, most of South America,,, all are essentially corrupted and operating under an illusion of lawfulness. Paying fines and penalties has simply become part of the costs of doing business.
Blessed are the Meek, for they shall inherit nothing but their Souls. - Anonymous Ghung Person
GHung
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby americandream » Wed 18 Feb 2015, 14:41:51

GHung wrote:What I expect we'll see is more of what we have now; rejection of authority - underlying cultures of anarchy and law-avoidance painted over with a patina of laws and selective enforcement. This was the original point of my earlier post, below, "A crisis of authority" ( viewtopic.php?f=45&t=71031 ). Show me an economy these days that hasn't been corrupted, especially at the top, it''ll be the exception. The US, China, Japan, the EU, Russia, most of South America,,, all are essentially corrupted and operating under an illusion of lawfulness. Paying fines and penalties has simply become part of the costs of doing business.

Capitalism is a hybrid of objectivity and subjectivity. Consequently, these developments are natural. A fully functioning set of social relations has to be overwhelmingly objective in scope. We have the potential to devise a set, whether we have the capacity is another matter.
americandream
Permanently Banned

Unread postby GHung » Wed 18 Feb 2015, 15:10:24

Capitalism is the snake that eats its own tail.
Blessed are the Meek, for they shall inherit nothing but their Souls. - Anonymous Ghung Person
GHung
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby vincejja » Fri 27 Feb 2015, 09:04:30

Yeah, it's a never ending cycle.
vincejja
Wood
Wood

Return to Open Topic Discussion