Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Regurgitation

What's on your mind?
General interest discussions, not necessarily related to depletion.

Regurgitation

Unread postby Scrub Puller » Tue 26 May 2015, 20:12:28

Yair . . .
I peruse this and several other forums out of interest in the views and opinions of folks from different countries, backgrounds and circumstances.

I like original articulate writing and comments and I find it tiresome that some posters insist on pasting great slabs of regurgitated information instead of just providing links that can be followed if of interest.

. . . . Just my Wednesday morning bitch. (wry grin)

Cheers.
Scrub Puller
Lignite
Lignite

Re: Regurgitation

Unread postby Keith_McClary » Wed 27 May 2015, 00:05:19

Scrub Puller wrote:Yair . . .
I like original articulate writing and comments and I find it tiresome that some posters insist on pasting great slabs of regurgitated information instead of just providing links that can be followed if of interest.

. . . . Just my Wednesday morning bitch. (wry grin)

Cheers.
I try to select a few sentences that indicate what is of interest.
Facebook knows you're a dog.
Keith_McClary
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Re: Regurgitation

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Wed 27 May 2015, 03:21:59

Cut & paste & YouTube link battles assuming people have interest & time enough to read a few thousand words, watch a few videos (never mind the speed or cost of data) to get the gist of an argument, well it used to go on a lot more than it does. My preference is to just make seemingly outrageous claims & assume the audience knows how to use Google. I like the hard data oriented posters we have here, & the different styles of presentation, often a picture does tell a thousand words & often something worth saying can be said in very few.
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Return to Open Topic Discussion