Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

My plan for survivng peak oil.

General discussions of the systemic, societal and civilisational effects of depletion.

My plan for survivng peak oil.

Unread postby DesuMaiden » Sat 13 Jun 2015, 10:19:27

I'm going to finish my psychology degree. There is only one year left until I finish my degree, so I don't see why I should not finish it. Once I finish my psychology degree, then I can focus all of my energy on surviving peak oil. I don't need to worry about finding a good job because I will just end up living my parents until they die. And before my parents are about to die, I will just end up living with my sister for the rest of my life. My sister is going to become a doctor, so I can live with her. I don't need a high-paying job after college because I can live with my parents and sister.

I will live with my family members for life. I will live and die together with them. Does that sound good?
History repeats itself. Just everytime with different characters and players.
DesuMaiden
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Re: My plan for survivng peak oil.

Unread postby Pops » Sat 13 Jun 2015, 10:45:59

Just never let them go anywhere in the same car.
The legitimate object of government, is to do for a community of people, whatever they need to have done, but can not do, at all, or can not, so well do, for themselves -- in their separate, and individual capacities.
-- Abraham Lincoln, Fragment on Government (July 1, 1854)
Pops
Elite
Elite

Re: My plan for survivng peak oil.

Unread postby Whitefang » Sun 14 Jun 2015, 07:43:34

Yup, stay with those you love best until the end of times......
I love my dad, he has a heart bypass, artificial hipand Alzheimer on top so he will not travel Northwest into the wild.
After he has passed, my mom will go with us into the unknown.
Plan A: go Vancouver, buy a round trip for the family and stay with 5th wheel, go Cassiar Hwy.....fish/hunt and gather, get several canou's......
Plan B, go North from my lowlands, with my truck or camper to Sweden/Norway, Trontheim/Lofoten

Good luck and the best!
Whitefang
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Return to Peak Oil Discussion