Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Yes I am a conspiracy theorist

What's on your mind?
General interest discussions, not necessarily related to depletion.

Yes I am a conspiracy theorist

Unread postby onlooker » Fri 17 Jul 2015, 07:51:19

In regards to the covert agenda that is and has been a conspiracy to expand the sphere of influence of the monied interests Banks and Corporations and their facilitators the Government (s). This is why the Government of the US and some other countries did not pursue the sensible and important steps of having tried to wean us off fossil fuels, of protecting better the Earth and of creating a more economically equitable planet and with less corruption in the political arena and less concentration of wealth and power. So you decide for yourself if these words by John Kennedy are rubbish or a most revealing Truth. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhkjYJAHCjM
"We are mortal beings doomed to die
onlooker
Fission
Fission

Re: Yes I am a conspiracy theorist

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Fri 17 Jul 2015, 08:04:20

Part of the theory that JFK was wiped out for opposing the handing of authority to a secret non elected authority within the CIA. Guess who was running the CIA next few years? Probably just googling Kennedy, Bush & Ford would get pretty close.
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Fri 17 Jul 2015, 08:13:55

SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Unread postby Ibon » Fri 17 Jul 2015, 08:24:42

Problem is always the signal to noise ratio. There really are so many crazy conspiracy theories out there that the real signal gets lost. I have no doubts that there are high level talks in the upper echelons wanting to maximize their interests and shore up their personal security before they pull the plug on what they recognize increasingly as a huge liability; you and me..... the overpopulated and over consuming masses of the worlds poor and middle class. We will one day be sacrificed as these upper echelons attempt self preservation.
Patiently awaiting the pathogens. Our resiliency resembles an invasive weed. We are the Kudzu Ape
blog: http://blog.mounttotumas.com/
Ibon
Expert
Expert

Unread postby onlooker » Fri 17 Jul 2015, 08:27:01

Sea, check information pertaining to the fact that John Kennedy wished to abolish the Federal Reserve. Guess what happened right after he was assassinated. Lyndon Johnson was not on board to do that.
onlooker
Fission
Fission

Unread postby onlooker » Fri 17 Jul 2015, 08:29:32

Ibon wrote:Problem is always the signal to noise ratio. There really are so many crazy conspiracy theories out there that the real signal gets lost. I have no doubts that there are high level talks in the upper echelons wanting to maximize their interests and shore up their personal security before they pull the plug on what they recognize increasingly as a huge liability; you and me..... the overpopulated and over consuming masses of the worlds poor and middle class. We will one day be sacrificed as these upper echelons attempt self preservation.

Yes Ibon, we have so destabilized this planet. That huge sacrifices will be made and will have to be made like it or not. Unfortunately things will not transpire uniformly or justly. As always might makes right.
onlooker
Fission
Fission

Unread postby Pops » Fri 17 Jul 2015, 10:03:33

That speech was a week after the Bay of Pigs, the Commies had somehow found out about the invasion and Kennedy was warning the newspapermen to keep it zipped—just the opposite of revealing some huge plot to rule the world, he was telling them to keep a lid on our plot!

"Every newspaper now asks itself with respect to every story: 'Is it news?'. All I ask is that you add the question: 'Is it in the interest of national security?'"

My knee jerk is not conspiracy per se but more simply that those with advantage press their advantage. Even small non-secret planning usually falls short of it's goal. What is the likelihood that large, secret plans that adversely affect billions can be pulled off smoothly?

The answer of course is they are not secret and they are not plots. Some people win and some lose, if you are on the winning team you help out your teammates, you buy your kids all the advantages you can, you attempt to perpetuate your winning streak.
The legitimate object of government, is to do for a community of people, whatever they need to have done, but can not do, at all, or can not, so well do, for themselves -- in their separate, and individual capacities.
-- Abraham Lincoln, Fragment on Government (July 1, 1854)
Pops
Elite
Elite

Unread postby Plantagenet » Fri 17 Jul 2015, 12:16:30

onlooker wrote: a conspiracy ... is why the Government of the US and some other countries did not pursue the sensible and important steps of having tried to wean us off fossil fuels...

Thank you for informing us about the secret conspiracy to trick us into using gasoline to power our cars instead of wood or coal or the other possible energy sources. :lol:
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby vox_mundi » Sat 18 Jul 2015, 18:55:12

Spooky Aircraft at Grand Junction CO

Recently, I've noticed an increase in odd aircraft in my area. Grand Junction, Colorado is about half way between Denver and Salt Lake City. About 250 miles to either one. There are no military facilities or training areas within 250 miles. The only reason for military aircraft presence is an FBO at Grand Junction Regional Airport that has a contract to service transient US Navy Aircraft. Regular appearances of transient F/A-18's have been the norm for the last 15 years since I've lived here. But nothing else.

In April, there was a report in a Durango newspaper about low level night flights of military aircraft:

http://www.durangoherald.com/apps/pbcs. ... =mobileart

Durango is about 180 miles south of Grand Junction. The aircraft in the photo is an MC-130H. Not an aircraft normally associated with "search and rescue" missions (as quoted by the air crew member) since it is equipped for and used exclusively for Air Force Special Operations missions.

Also of interest are regular appearances of a USN E-6B Mercury doing 'touch-and-go" flight patterns around Grand Junction Regional Airport.

Another odd local sighting was the appearance of a RAF Puma HC Mk 2 aboard a USAF C-17.

http://www.gjsentinel.com/news/articles ... d-bonanza/

The story states that the Puma was brought here for testing at the high elevation and high temperature environment. This makes no sense for an aircraft that has been in service for 20+ years with the RAF. Another reason this story stinks is the lack of any military facilities anywhere near. The two closest military installations are Buckley AFB near Denver (about 230 miles to the east) and Hill AFB in Ogden, UT (about 250 miles to the west).

But the strangest sighting yet wasn't a military aircraft, but an unmarked 767 that showed up sometime today at GJRA. Pics were taken about 8 pm MDT. Aircraft arrived sometime before 3pm and as of 12am on 7-14-15, was still on the Tarmac.

It appears that Vision Airlines is the new 'Air America' in support of shadowy operations around the world. The Boeing 767 in the pic taken at Grand Junction Regional Airport (GJT) is part of the Vision Airlines fleet. Vision Airlines states on their website that "Vision Airlines is currently not offering commercial travel".

http://www.visionairlines.com/destinations_list.html

N661CS has been a busy plane for an airline that isn't accepting any bookings. (See article for global plane tracker sightings.)
“There are three classes of people: those who see. Those who see when they are shown. Those who do not see.” ― Leonardo da Vinci

Insensible before the wave so soon released by callous fate. Affected most, they understand the least, and understanding, when it comes, invariably arrives too late.
vox_mundi
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby vox_mundi » Sat 18 Jul 2015, 19:07:23

Don't worry onlooker, nobody's watching your ever move ...

http://cryptome.org/2015/07/eye-behavior-spying.pdf
Eye-2-I: Eye-tracking for just-in-time implicit user profiling

http://cryptome.org/2015/07/chat-log-data-spying.pdf
Analyzing the activity of a person in a chat by combining network analysis and fuzzy logic

http://cryptome.org/2015/07/barcelona-s ... ty-spy.pdf
Design and implementation of an Android application to anonymously analyse locations of the citizens in Barcelona (or anywhere)

8O
“There are three classes of people: those who see. Those who see when they are shown. Those who do not see.” ― Leonardo da Vinci

Insensible before the wave so soon released by callous fate. Affected most, they understand the least, and understanding, when it comes, invariably arrives too late.
vox_mundi
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby onlooker » Sat 18 Jul 2015, 19:19:32

Yep we certainly are living now in the Big Brother dystopia of 1984
onlooker
Fission
Fission

Unread postby onlooker » Sat 18 Jul 2015, 20:29:42

Pstar, think about the fact that peoples jobs and lives are on the line as with all whistleblowers. Think also that the 911 scheme worked on a a need to know basis. Everyone just knew and did what they needed to do to pull it off. In fact I heard that the actual planting of explosives were done by Israeli Mossad operatives. So very few can really have the smoking gun proof and even fewer were the masterminds. Finally remember they control the media.
Last edited by onlooker on Sat 18 Jul 2015, 20:44:34, edited 1 time in total.
onlooker
Fission
Fission

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Sat 18 Jul 2015, 20:32:32

P, I don't even believe the deadset debunkers actually believe their own BS. There are so many impossible things we are told to believe about that day, the biggest is apparently not impossible at all- virtually the entire global MSM can be utilized to jam absolute logical error down the populace' throats labelled as 'truth'.
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Sat 18 Jul 2015, 21:02:53

The only 4 aircraft full of people to vaporise. The only 3 steel framed towers to collapse into their own footprints without demolition. The negotiation of multiple terrorist event cover by Silverstein weeks before the events. The hundreds of reports of explosions not in line with known causes. The hundreds of reports of molten metal in the foundations days after the events. On & on it goes. Yet cognitive dissonance prevails.
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Unread postby onlooker » Sat 18 Jul 2015, 21:06:45

Not so hard when you control the military and the media !
onlooker
Fission
Fission

Unread postby Cog » Sat 18 Jul 2015, 21:34:42

Except explosive residue was not found by the NIST investigators.
Cog
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby onlooker » Sat 18 Jul 2015, 22:14:44

go to 911truth.org and check for accounts of trained experts who have examined ground zero and found traces of nano-thermite explosives. These type of explosives are very advanced and burn like the sun that is why even recently they still radiate very hot. Also, check out this site- http://investigate911.org/
onlooker
Fission
Fission

Next

Return to Open Topic Discussion