Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Sprituality

What's on your mind?
General interest discussions, not necessarily related to depletion.

Sprituality

Unread postby Rod_Cloutier » Mon 08 Aug 2016, 20:07:30

Once upon a time I was a cornucopian with dreams of how mankind could mine the planets for minerals and energy. Later I became a dark cynic, where everything seemed doomed, near term human extinction, and the Venus effect happening on Earth. Later I went off the deep end with psychedelics, which in turn led me to seek truth in spirituality.

I found my personal truth. I was as if a fruit growing on the vine of the tree of life, a self-realized entity experiencing non-duality. This is where I'm headed now, to mature on the vine and one day plant myself and become my own tree of existence.

I would like to share this wonderful 10 part guided mediation which worked wonders for my Kundalini awakening:

Connect with the source of unlimited creative energy inside your chakras. Transform your emotions into bliss and Love. You are the consciousness through which life force energy (prana, qi, chi) flows. Learn how to use this unlimited creative energy to improve your emotional health and personal power.

This Higher Self teaching is unlike anything you've found before. Did you know that you have unlimited creative energy inside of yourself? You do! In this video you will receive a guided meditation to help you access this creative energy and use it's power to heal your chakras, awaken your kundalini, remove your karma, and energize your entire being. Sound too good to be true? Watch this video and see how easy it is.

In a world where knowledge is power, often knowledge is kept hidden from the people. Even so-called gurus hide their knowledge to keep the students powerless and controlled. If you knew that you had the solution to all of your personal suffering already inside of yourself, who could control you? What would you need to buy? What experiences or objects would you desire?

The truth is that you do not need anything to feel happy. You already have an unlimited source of blissful creative power within yourself. By learning to increase and control this creative energy you can heal the energy of all of your chakras, remove all emotional suffering, experience true unchangeable peace, have confidence and achieve success.

You are receiving a free pass to self empowerment and personal mastery in this Higher Self video guided meditation. Move chakra by chakra, from root chakra (Muladhara) to crown chakra (Sahasrara), using the unlimited creative energy of the Universe / God / Source that is inside every inch of space (Zero Point Energy or God particle energy) to increase your energy. With higher amounts of chakra energy, the chakra imbalances and blockages are purified.

The key to success in this meditation practice is your consciousness / awareness and how deeply you can get your consciousness / awareness inside your emotional energy body. Receive support and guidance in this Higher Self Teaching video.

Every week in this Channel Higher Self video mini-series, you will be taught one part of the self mastery and personal transformation process. Practical information and simple exercises are given to develop the skills necessary to master your human experience. These videos will lead you towards your own Higher Self state of awakening and total mastery of the human experience -- from mind and emotions to your physical health and material success. Step by step you will be guided to awaken, purify, and heal all parts of your human self to allow for the fullest expression of your Divine Inner Light, Love, peace and bliss.

Many blessings and much Love!

--

Satsang with the Self video series by Channel Higher Self

https://youtu.be/DM67L5CMKQQ?t=1s
Rod_Cloutier
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Re: Sprituality

Unread postby Plantagenet » Mon 08 Aug 2016, 20:28:49

Thanks Rod.

Are you still using psychedelics or have you achieved a kind of permanent natural high based on your practice of kundalini yoga?

Cheers!
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby Rod_Cloutier » Mon 08 Aug 2016, 20:35:54

Are you still using psychedelics or have you achieved a kind of permanent natural high based on your practice of kundalini yoga?

The latter (I highly recommend it)
Rod_Cloutier
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Tue 09 Aug 2016, 00:29:55

I reckon that would be great on DMT.

Seriously though, the whole point of psychedelics is to speed up self realisation, which they work well for up to a certain limit which varies a lot per individual.

Words about wordless experiences, mmm, I'm reminded of experiences I've had by this, as is Rod, but would we have the slightest clue or interest had we not experienced? Disclaimer: plenty of f/wits take psychedelics & enlightened people stay straight their whole lives, so I'm not talking absolutes.
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Unread postby Ibon » Tue 09 Aug 2016, 08:09:33

Kind of off topic, I was thinking this morning about organisms that have a biological clock around their mortality, like salmon that die after returning to their mother stream and breeding or when a silk moth emerges from its pupae without mouth parts to feed and uses its dwindling finite energy to breed and then die.

I was contemplating about what would have been the fate of our species had we evolved in a similar way with a set biological clock that determined our mortality?

Being sentient with the ability to control your environment but without the mortality conundrum because its a given from the outset.....
Patiently awaiting the pathogens. Our resiliency resembles an invasive weed. We are the Kudzu Ape
blog: http://blog.mounttotumas.com/
Ibon
Expert
Expert

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Tue 09 Aug 2016, 08:47:01

Remember though Ibon, the salmon dying after spawning has already been through many bottlenecks, from the very beginning, the end of the story is written large, but most of those hatchlings won't make it to that point.

Humans may have an ideal lifespan or definition of a complete life, given the importance of culture to our species it isn't just a matter of successful rutting, for which 15 would be sufficient years these days.
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Unread postby ralfy » Tue 09 Aug 2016, 21:35:35

It would probably be another species, as this one involves an opposing digit and incredible variety in speech.
ralfy
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Return to Open Topic Discussion