Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Hillary Clinton Pt. 2

A forum for discussion of regional topics including oil depletion but also government, society, and the future.

Re: Hillary Clinton Pt. 2

Unread postby Plantagenet » Wed 09 Nov 2016, 15:59:52

Cog wrote:Image

That is indeed tasteless.

But funny, nonetheless.

Who is the second noose for? I nominate the weaselly state dept. IT guy who was being paid by the Clinton Foundation on top of his state department salary, and went on the internet to find out how to really really wipe a hard disk after Hillary's emails were suppoened (use bleach bit), and then took the fifth amendment when asked why he did it.

Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby dohboi » Thu 10 Nov 2016, 12:15:33

So now Plant and Cog find lynching to be wonderful laugh lines.

'Merika is really becoming greeeeeat again! :twisted:
dohboi
Harmless Drudge
Harmless Drudge

Unread postby litesong » Thu 10 Nov 2016, 12:29:46

dohboi wrote:So now Plant and Cog find lynching to be wonderful laugh lines.

Since I'm on the edge of being banned for my words describing T-rump accurately(true), are plant & Cog on the edge for their inhuman behavior(true)?

What say you.... those who undemocratically have power to suppress political dissent on this website?
litesong
Permanently Banned

Unread postby Newfie » Thu 10 Nov 2016, 12:43:48

Fair point.

Moderation is discussed off the main board. Send me or another moderator a PM with a complaint.
Newfie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Unread postby dohboi » Thu 10 Nov 2016, 17:45:56

Thanks, Newf.
dohboi
Harmless Drudge
Harmless Drudge

Unread postby Subjectivist » Thu 10 Nov 2016, 17:55:11

Anyone think President Obama will issue a blanket pardon of Hillary around January 19? Its the last full day in office so there are no consequences for him, and many Presidents ssue a stack of last day pardons.
II Chronicles 7:14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
Subjectivist
Volunteer
Volunteer

Unread postby dohboi » Thu 10 Nov 2016, 18:09:44

I'm not sure he can issue a pardon for something she hasn't been convicted of.

If so, maybe he could issue some pardons for me for the mayhem I'm gonna cause under our new fascist regime! :-D :-D
dohboi
Harmless Drudge
Harmless Drudge

Unread postby Plantagenet » Thu 10 Nov 2016, 18:17:55

1. The CoC does not forbid making jokes about politicians.

2. You guys don't even know what you are looking at. The illustration in question clearly does not show a lynching. Its shows an official sentence of capital punishment being carried out by duly authorized agents of the court.

2. This kind of imagery is very commonly used in political cartoons, both in the US and overseas. Political cartoons of this sort have been published in newspapers for 150 years. Consider this one:

or this one

or this one

and one more thing.

Since you guys don't know what the picture was about, you didn't even get the joke. Its definitely not a cartoon about lynching. Look at the image---this is a political cartoon about a legal and official sentence of capital punishment. IMHO the illustration in question is about a judicially ordered execution being carried as a consequence of a jury trial for high crimes and misdemeanors. The implication is that Hillary will now be duly punished for her various crimes. Its exaggerated, as almost all political cartoons are, and its not hilariously funny, but its well within the standard style and rich historical vein of political cartoons and illustrations.

CHEERS!
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby Tanada » Thu 10 Nov 2016, 19:03:45

dohboi wrote:I'm not sure he can issue a pardon for something she hasn't been convicted of.

If so, maybe he could issue some pardons for me for the mayhem I'm gonna cause under our new fascist regime! :-D :-D

President Ford issued a blanket pardon of Richard Nixon. He was never actually impeached, when he knew the Democrats had the votes he resigned instead.
Alfred Tennyson wrote:We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
Tanada
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby Ibon » Thu 10 Nov 2016, 19:13:31

Plantagenet wrote:

1. The CoC does not forbid making jokes about politicians.

2. You guys don't even know what you are looking at. The illustration in question clearly does not show a lynching. Its shows an official sentence of capital punishment being carried out by duly authorized agents of the court.

2. This kind of imagery is very commonly used in political cartoons, both in the US and overseas. Political cartoons of this sort have been published in newspapers for 150 years. Consider this one:

or this one

or this one

and one more thing.

Since you guys don't know what the picture was about, you didn't even get the joke. Its definitely not a cartoon about lynching. Look at the image---this is a political cartoon about a legal and official sentence of capital punishment. IMHO the illustration in question is about a judicially ordered execution being carried as a consequence of a jury trial for high crimes and misdemeanors. The implication is that Hillary will now be duly punished for her various crimes. Its exaggerated, as almost all political cartoons are, and its not hilariously funny, but its well within the standard style and rich historical vein of political cartoons and illustrations.

CHEERS!

Trump won. Clinton lost. I find it interesting that anyone even still has juice to want to go after Clinton or post cartoons. I am so much more interested to now see how effective Trump can be as president, and see to what degree the partisan division can be lowered to find unity.

Obama is soon exiting. Clinton lost.. the longer folks continue to want to target and attack and denigrate these politicians exiting the scene the more it really does smell of racism or misogyny frankly. Why else would one still desire blood if not for these reasons. Let's move on folks, there is a nation needing healing and some serious divisions that also need healing. I am over with Clinton and all the supposed scandals. It's now history for me. Pardon if I am rambling, two beers later....:)
Patiently awaiting the pathogens. Our resiliency resembles an invasive weed. We are the Kudzu Ape
blog: http://blog.mounttotumas.com/
Ibon
Expert
Expert

Unread postby litesong » Thu 10 Nov 2016, 19:48:29

dohboi wrote:....maybe he could issue some pardons for me for the mayhem I'm gonna cause under our new fascist regime! :-D :-D

Or NOT!!! [smilie=5blindfold.gif] [smilie=5blindfold.gif]
litesong
Permanently Banned

Unread postby Plantagenet » Thu 10 Nov 2016, 19:56:58

I agree 100% with Ibon above

Allow me to express my personal gratitude to Hillary for all her years of selfless public service. I wish Hillary and Huma and Anthony Weiner and Bill Clinton and the Energizer all of the best in life

Cheers
Never underestimate the ability of Joe Biden to f#@% things up---Barack Obama
-----------------------------------------------------------
Keep running between the raindrops.
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby litesong » Thu 10 Nov 2016, 20:59:09

Popular vote data before the first polling places closed(east coast), indicated that 70% of white men cast their ballots for T-rump. In the final tally as voting ended across the rest of the country, the percentage dropped to 63% T-rumpers. Anyone got state statistics, indicating which(all?) have returned to the 19th century? Racists now post graffiti, "Make America White Again". kkk(always small letters) will have a parade.... as a way to organise & raise their numbers? YOU may NOT be patriotic, if you DON'T know how to contact your state kkk(always small letters) affiliate. Next year's fashion (& years thereafter, both spring & fall) will be white with peaked hats.... steel-toed shoes only. Strong desire for economical year-round garb....new clothes needed only to de-emphasize blood stains. Melania & Ivanka will NOT participate in any styling shows.
litesong
Permanently Banned

Unread postby litesong » Thu 10 Nov 2016, 23:24:28

Ruffles & Flourishes for re-pubic-lick-uns:
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=am ... ORM=VDQVAP

Top-notch suggestion for garb for members of new affiliated arm of the re-pubic-lick-un party:
kkk(always small letters) white robes WITH RUFFLES, peaked hat NOT optional.
litesong
Permanently Banned

Unread postby Cog » Thu 10 Nov 2016, 23:28:09

Uh-oh. The blue collar workers are jumping off the Democrat party train and getting on board the Trump train. The president of the UAW has just realized that his union guys voted for Trump instead of the Hillary. If Trump plays this right he can permanently remove the whole union voting block from the Democrat column. Not that the Dems like blue collar workers anymore. They have focused exclusively on black and Latinos.

http://www.freep.com/story/money/cars/a ... /93604280/

UAW President Dennis Williams said Thursday the union hoped to work with the incoming President-elect Donald Trump to change, fix or dismantle the North American Free Trade Agreement.

"I am prepared to sit down and talk to him about trade. NAFTA is a problem. It is a huge problem to the American people," Williams said today in Detroit.
Cog
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby yellowcanoe » Fri 11 Nov 2016, 00:10:28

Cog wrote:Uh-oh. The blue collar workers are jumping off the Democrat party train and getting on board the Trump train. The president of the UAW has just realized that his union guys voted for Trump instead of the Hillary. If Trump plays this right he can permanently remove the whole union voting block from the Democrat column. Not that the Dems like blue collar workers anymore. They have focused exclusively on black and Latinos.

I think the biggest disconnect between union activists and the working class is the issue of immigration. Union activists are very much into social justice issues such as gay rights, sexual violence, etc. and have also been co-opted by the immigration lobby into supporting large scale immigration as it obviously improves the lives of those allowed to immigrate. However, many working class people correctly see large scale immigration as an impediment to their aspirations and would prefer to see their union representatives focus more on things that would improve their lives instead of focusing on social justice issues.
"new housing construction" is spelled h-a-b-i-t-a-t d-e-s-t-r-u-c-t-i-o-n.
yellowcanoe
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby litesong » Fri 11 Nov 2016, 01:04:53

Cog wrote:The blue collar workers are jumping off the Democrat party train and getting on board the T-rump train.

T-rump'll throw safety programs out, leaving blue collar workers defenseless, as employers cast off their safety programs. Oh, I see. You like to lie about blue collar workers. Cog has clogged its cogs.
litesong
Permanently Banned

Unread postby Plantagenet » Fri 11 Nov 2016, 01:15:05

litesong wrote:
Cog wrote:The blue collar workers are jumping off the Democrat party train and getting on board the T-rump train.

T-rump'll throw safety programs out, leaving blue collar workers defenseless, as employers cast off their safety programs. Oh, I see. You like to lie about blue collar workers. Cog has clogged its cogs.

Litesong---would you please stop altering the words in the quotes from other posters? That's clearly deceptive.

Thanks
Never underestimate the ability of Joe Biden to f#@% things up---Barack Obama
-----------------------------------------------------------
Keep running between the raindrops.
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby litesong » Fri 11 Nov 2016, 11:52:04

Plantagenet wrote:Litesong---would you please stop altering the words in the quotes from other posters? That's clearly deceptive.

What is NOT deceptive is your post:

Plantagenet wrote:
Cog wrote:Image

But funny, nonetheless.
/////
litesong wrote:
The ones that laugh the hardest are the kkk(always small letters). Has kkk(always small letters) numbers doubled yet?
litesong
Permanently Banned

Unread postby Cog » Fri 11 Nov 2016, 12:16:57

I wonder who the other noose is for?
Cog
Fusion
Fusion

PreviousNext

Return to North America Discussion