Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Cern

What's on your mind?
General interest discussions, not necessarily related to depletion.

Cern

Unread postby aldente » Wed 31 May 2017, 23:32:46

according to Anthony Patch the freeway to hell will be opened September this year - according to a British source an owl did poop in such an accurate way that it caused a power outage not too long ago.
Which one is it?

aldente
Permanently Banned

Re: Cern

Unread postby aldente » Thu 01 Jun 2017, 00:02:00

[quote="aldente"]according to Anthony Patch the freeway to hell will be opened September this year - according to a British source an owl did poop in such an accurate way that it caused a power outage not too long ago, supposedly interfering with the cause.
Which one is it?
aldente
Permanently Banned

Unread postby Cog » Thu 01 Jun 2017, 06:13:41

Try not to post when you are under the influence of whatever you are under the influence of.
Cog
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby aldente » Thu 01 Jun 2017, 11:05:03

thanks for the reminder, Cog. I have been an adamant beer drinker and replaced my diet just recently with medical marijuana which makes for an excellent agent of change, enabling immediate and complete abstinence from the consumption of the daily evening beer.

I do not recall to having ever posted "not" being under the influence of beer and recently have been banned, because I must have crossed a specific line . Nevertheless, the pic with the bull in Spain getting ready to be let loose into the waiting public does make for a good analogy when it comes to the wet dreams of the transhumanists in their relentless attempt to opening the gates to other dimensions at Cern in combination with their D-Wave quantum computers.
aldente
Permanently Banned

Unread postby Cog » Thu 01 Jun 2017, 12:14:19

Maybe there is something in those other dimensions we can make money off of. Did you ever consider the profit potential in opening those gates? Now if it opens a gate to monster land, it might in retrospect be a bad idea but that is why we have Space Marines to deal with that.
Cog
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby aldente » Thu 01 Jun 2017, 23:26:04

Obviously anything that is presented in an ominous way (D-Wave quantum computers for instance) means that the main money making already took place in constructing and running a project such a Cern (which goes back to the 1950's).

As far as all the other dimensions are concerned that they try to establish a connection with I would not expect anything good coming from such a contrived and forced way to go about things. Personally I even enjoy listening to Anthony Patch, who openly runs a religious sub-program personally, however in his case it seems an afterthought, not an embedding dogma. Simply search him on Youtube talking about D-Wave computers at Cern.
aldente
Permanently Banned

Unread postby sparky » Fri 02 Jun 2017, 06:24:34

Been there once , It's in Swisterland but half of the stuff is dug in France (the border is pretty meaningless )

There is a cool space detector at the entrance , it ripple with the radiations and particles from outer space
At the cafe , there is a mathematical formula for chairs stability on even curved surface in N dimensions
the story is that some wobbly chairs got the joke going

Never has so many , so smart , spend so much to find so little
sparky
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby aldente » Mon 05 Jun 2017, 03:26:40

sparky wrote: Never has so many , so smart , spend so much to find so little

The opposite is the case - your perception is just as mine has been forever. And yes, it is a physical location in Geneva - hence it is a Swiss matter (not an anti-matter).

Don't be a bore:

Just punch in the American author that I quoted earlier - who appeared less than 12 months ago (no Mandela effect possible) - and enjoy his idea of prophecy in regards to CERN being a potential "demon highway"...

aldente
Permanently Banned

Unread postby Outcast_Searcher » Tue 06 Jun 2017, 12:14:42

sparky wrote:.
Never has so many , so smart , spend so much to find so little

Yeah. We never get much of anything from scientific research.

That's why we still live in caves.

That's why things like smart phones, portable GPS nav systems, modern space borne telescopic systems, NASA, and on and on don't actually exist.

Do you really possess so little understanding or patience?
Given the track record of the perma-doomer blogs, I wouldn't bet a fast crash doomer's money on their predictions.
Outcast_Searcher
COB
COB

Unread postby sparky » Tue 06 Jun 2017, 21:19:42

I was not referring to the interest of their work only to the size of their quarry
as for bringing the end of the local universe by creating a particle disaster ,
that's possible but on the whole unlikely , antimatter is not so much of an issue
it all depend on black holes stability , it seems that the little ones just evaporate
there is a precedent .

During the Manhattan project , Oppenheimer was called to the security compound
there he was informed that one of his scientist had assaulted a guard
when challenged about him walking . distraught ,in the middle of the night .
Oppenheimer got his boffin out and explained the man had some heavy load on his mind
he was calculating if exploding the bomb could start a chain reaction of all the Earth matter at once
he wasn't quite sure
sparky
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby aldente » Sat 17 Jun 2017, 02:54:28

sparky wrote:.

Oppenheimer got his boffin out and explained the man had some heavy load on his mind
he was calculating if exploding the bomb could start a chain reaction of all the Earth matter at once
he wasn't quite sure

Meaning he was not from here (inconsequential) -
or
he was still buzzed from something he dealt with the evening before.

we need a Youtube clip having him stating your quote , let's dive into the akashic records in order to clarify.
aldente
Permanently Banned

Return to Open Topic Discussion