Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Charlize Theron reveals her daughter, 7, is transgender

What's on your mind?
General interest discussions, not necessarily related to depletion.

Charlize Theron reveals her daughter, 7, is transgender

Unread postby longpig » Sun 21 Apr 2019, 23:19:06

According to the actress, Jackson, 7, was assigned male at birth but told Theron four years ago that she was actually a girl.

“Yes, I thought she was a boy, too,” the 43-year-old admitted to The Daily Mail. “Until she looked at me when she was three years old and said, ‘I am not a boy!'”

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/c ... ransgender
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true - by the wise as false - and by the rulers as useful."
Lucius Annaeus Seneca
longpig
Peat
Peat

Re: Charlize Theron reveals her daughter, 7, is transgender

Unread postby Cog » Mon 22 Apr 2019, 04:33:11

Mental illness on full display and I'm not talking about the child. Unless this is an actual case of sexual disphoria, the parent planted this idea in the child's head. Child abuse. It's the hip new thing now to tell kids they can pick their gender. Or encourage them to do so.

There are two genders and that is what you are born with.
Cog
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby Plantagenet » Mon 22 Apr 2019, 15:58:22

I love that phrase....”assigned male at birth.”

As though the doctor made a mistake on the birth certificate.... :) 8) 8) :lol: : :? :) :-D
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby Cog » Tue 23 Apr 2019, 06:04:49

This gender fluidity deal is a bunch of crap. I'm a woman today and a man tomorrow. WTF. Hell, I'd like to be an attack helicopter but I'm not sprouting any rotors. Hollywood preaches this idea that any lifestyle is normal and sane and I must embrace the idea of it. If you want to be weird and nutso, go knock yourself out, but children deserve a shot at being a normal human being. But what do I know? I live in fly-over land and our opinions do not shape anything.
Cog
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby Outcast_Searcher » Tue 23 Apr 2019, 13:40:51

Cog wrote:This gender fluidity deal is a bunch of crap. I'm a woman today and a man tomorrow. WTF. Hell, I'd like to be an attack helicopter but I'm not sprouting any rotors. Hollywood preaches this idea that any lifestyle is normal and sane and I must embrace the idea of it. If you want to be weird and nutso, go knock yourself out, but children deserve a shot at being a normal human being. But what do I know? I live in fly-over land and our opinions do not shape anything.

I don't see why this matters. Why care so much? It's not like they're hitting you with a rock or preventing you from owning guns.

What's wrong with people being different? When I was a kid, I was "weird" because I wasn't much into team sports. (Too much yelling, focus on winning instead of fun, etc). And yet I could run fast, play tennis well, and lift a lot of weight for a guy my size, so it's not like I was a sissy, etc. Today, a guy who wants to wear a dress is "weird".

Times change. Either way, as long as the weird people don't hurt other people or insist on making unwanted advances on people, so what? This isn't the 1950's. Nonconformism doesn't credibly imply communism or danger.

Turns out I have met and become friends with a guy who wears a dress. Smart, reasonable, funny guy (who wants to be called by female pronouns, female name, etc.), who can't yet afford a sex change operation. But this person, or people like him (her) are hurting you because...?

Same thing with the concept of gay marriage. As long as they're not trying to mess up YOUR marriage, so what?

Aren't there lots of far more important aspects of life to focus on?
Given the track record of the perma-doomer blogs, I wouldn't bet a fast crash doomer's money on their predictions.
Outcast_Searcher
COB
COB

Unread postby AgentR11 » Tue 23 Apr 2019, 16:32:05

Cog, you don't get to be an attack helicopter until after you've chugged a 55 gallon drum of aviation fuel. lol.
Yes we are, as we are,
And so shall we remain,
Until the end.
AgentR11
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Cog » Tue 23 Apr 2019, 17:07:50

You will notice Outcast I referenced the child in this case and the parent who brainwashed them. I don't care what adults do, but to subject a child to this warped idea of gender change and fluidity is flat wrong.

But lets not call this anything else but mental insanity. Cutting off your penis doesn't make you a woman and neither does cutting off your breasts make you man. What is makes you is someone is need of therapy. Its little wonder why transgendered people have a high suicide rate. They are nuts.
Cog
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby Plantagenet » Tue 23 Apr 2019, 19:11:47

Outcast_Searcher wrote:I don't see why this matters.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

There may be unforeseen problems associated with the rapid normalization of transgender people. One problem that is already occurring is that females who are actually males are now competing in women's high school and college sports. The trans-woman often are bigger and stronger then the real women, because they are actually men. So in the name of being fair to the trans women we are being unfair to the real women by making them compete against men.

Personally, I don't think women should have to compete against men in women's sports. Its very unfair and undermines the whole reason we have separate sports teams for women.

Men are bigger and stronger then women. Thats gives them an unfair advantage if we allow transgender women to compete against real women in sports like bicycle racing.....

Men are bigger and stronger then women. Thats gives them an unfair advantage if we allow transgender women to compete against real women in sports like wrestling.....

Etc. etc.

CHEERS!
Never underestimate the ability of Joe Biden to f#@% things up---Barack Obama
-----------------------------------------------------------
Keep running between the raindrops.
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby EnergyUnlimited » Wed 08 May 2019, 17:36:14

I would just propose to settle with 3 genders:
1. Male
2. Female
3. Pervert
That should be enough
EnergyUnlimited
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby dissident » Thu 09 May 2019, 16:04:12

I guess the little detail about non reversibility of gender change operations (males to "female", no uterus, conversions) is "not important".

Anyone enabling disphoria victims to be mutilated is a criminal. This "gender disphoria is normal crock" in the case of children is extreme child abuse.

Note how the effort to stop discrimination and bigotry against people including people with mental health issues has been turned into revision of reality and the enabling of mutilation. The SJW freaks that are that the core of this perversion can't hide behind the "tolerance" fig leaf.

https://www.acpeds.org/the-college-spea ... s-children

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s57T27M1ZXk
dissident
Expert
Expert

Unread postby EnergyUnlimited » Fri 10 May 2019, 04:45:38

@Dissident,
All what we are observing here on the West is decadence and cultural collapse.
Lets observe it and laugh at it.
West have reached its expiry date and it is time for it to be dissolved. Nothing can stop it. Any and every society must meet its end at some point. For western one jig is up now. Nothing to whine about.

All what one need to ensure is that his own kids, should he has any, do not succumb to this lunacy, so some intensive reeducation need to be run at home to counter harmful school influence.
Of course kids have to be trained to keep their own believes to themselves and don't express them in school freely, just to prevent some possible troubles to parents.
All can be done.

Btw,
What would you prefer:
Rampant spread of mass hysteria like feminism, genderism, homofilia, and real explosion of more traditional mental diseases together with skyrocketing drug addiction and intellectual retardation or all out nuclear war?
For me the first option is fine.
Take back sit, watch Rome burning and enjoy.
It is quite entertaining in fact.
EnergyUnlimited
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby dissident » Sat 11 May 2019, 09:13:58

It is getting so bad that running away to some 3rd world country which is not infested with cultural Trotskyist rot is likely the only way to avoid your children of being 1) brainwashed into the PC totalitarianism and 2) taken away from you if their state approved teacher determines that the parents are imposing non-PC influence.

It is still OK as of now, but where this hysteria is leading is not going to be OK by a long shot.

Anther problem is that if the west "sinks" it is going to take down a lot of the non-west with it. In fact, a nuclear war is becoming more likely...
dissident
Expert
Expert

Unread postby EnergyUnlimited » Sat 11 May 2019, 11:06:41

@dissident,
Yes, but we are facing an overshoot. Everyone except of Kaiser Jeep uderstands it and probably even he does.
Try imagine Trockist bend as a sort of filter. Those who are captured by it will end out of gene pool.
So who will end up passing their genes?
Those intelligent enough to rear their kids in non PC fashion and yet teach them how to hide their true believes from others. Eg such kids will have to display intelligence above average for sure.
Which males will set up families and pass their genes?
Those most brutal, who can subdue female partner to obedience regardless of legal perks of feminist society and yet ensure that the family is successful.
All these valuable traits (decisive men fearing nothing, feminine women and bright children) would be passed on. Gluttony and decadence will go extinct in PC whirlpool.

Regarding probability of nuclear war:
I believe that now we are around the most dangerous time. Facing economic defeat United States might decide to go with a bang, set off such a war and get annihililated together with most of the world in it.
However as time pass this capacity on the side of United States will get eroded.
Abyssymal reduction of quality of US education coupled with PC madness and rampant mental retardation across society will lead to a situation where there is no longer an intelectual potential there to allow running such a war in any more intelligent fashion than Pakistan (another nuclear power) would. Progressing economic degradation will reduce these capabilities even more.
If so, it is more and more likely that the war would not be started at all as an overtly losing proposal and even if, it is quite possible that initial american attack would largerly be contained with very few nukes reaching destination.
In such scenario the need for an extensive retaliation would also be reduced as well and warring parties could end up with relatively survivalable damages.
So I think, if we survive next 10-25 years the risk of devastating atomic war will surely go down while West goes down the drain of PC whirlpool and never comes back as a powerful coherrent structure to reckon with.
Lets hope that this will be the case because an alternative is a retun to Stone Age or at least to XVI century if we are lucky.
EnergyUnlimited
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby dissident » Sat 11 May 2019, 11:53:50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj4bhEgNGw8

The PC parasites who have taken over family law, child protection and social work have turned families into a nuclear waste dump to be avoided at all costs. The above video with its relatively happy ending is anomalous. In most cases the man gets f*cked over and the waste of space "mother" gets to abuse her children care free. "Save the children" my a**.
dissident
Expert
Expert

Unread postby Cog » Sat 11 May 2019, 13:20:05

@EU
The American male and the psychology of the nuclear family has been damaged by PC but not eliminated. The election of Trump is a refutation of the mental illness that the left supports.

You can believe that men and women can have equal rights under law but still believe that men and women are different and have different roles in relationships.
Cog
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby EnergyUnlimited » Sat 11 May 2019, 14:49:15

Cog wrote:@EU
The American male and the psychology of the nuclear family has been damaged by PC but not eliminated. The election of Trump is a refutation of the mental illness that the left supports.

Trump have still lost popular vote and lefties are arming up to strike back at him.
State of California is blatantly undermining his authority and gets away with it.
It seems that nothing can stop Californian politicians from turning this state into Third World nation.
Trade war with China can easily lead to economic downturn with obvious implications for next year elections.

Trump is also arming up but not so much against lefties as against an entire world.
Now it is hard to see any nation, perhaps with the exception of Israel, which is not facing some sort of sanctions or other imperial pressure from the US.
Essentially Trump is building an axis Washington - Tel Aviv against rest of the world... and the world *will* respond in kind.
That is not an indication of bright future for the United States.

Essentially the difference between lefties and Trump is such that the former are degrading United States morally and by spreading mental disease and the latter is degrading United States politically by antagonizing entire world.
Both approaches are leading to the same end and they supplement each other.
And white man begins to have sincerely enough of his woman.
All prerequiste conditions to procęed with economic and cultural collapse of United States have been met.

@dissident,
Yes I know about MGTOW and growing female aversion.
Setting up families on the West no longer makes sense, unless one is an idiot who wants to be milked out or alternatively can think in very unconventional fashion and is ready to defeat social norms.
Hence the West is on its way out.
EnergyUnlimited
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Return to Open Topic Discussion