Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

THE COVID-19 Thread

Discussions related to the physiological and psychological effects of peak oil on our members and future generations.

Re: Covid vaccination

Unread postby tita » Fri 16 Jul 2021, 14:03:41

Two shots of Moderna. First, sore arm for a day. Second, a little bit of fever for a day.
tita
Coal
Coal

Re: THE COVID-19 Thread

Unread postby Tanada » Tue 07 Mar 2023, 13:32:03

BOMBSHELL: Fauci Caught in ANOTHER LIE

According to the Daily Mail:

Newly-released emails uncovered by House Republicans probing the COVID-19 pandemic show the former head of the National Institutes of Allergy and Infectious Diseases both commissioned and had final approval on a scientific paper which claimed it was ‘improbable’ that the virus leaked out of a lab in Wuhan, China.

Just a few weeks later, he stood next to then-President Donald Trump at a press conference and cited that very paper as evidence that the idea of a lab leak was implausible – without admitting he commissioned it.

Many media outlets then started to dismiss the idea, only to later suggest the lab leak theory is possible as new evidence arose supporting the claim.

And in January, the Energy Department and the FBI both concluded that the virus did likely spread from a lab leak in Wuhan. The CIA is yet to declare a definitive position.

Follow the FACTS

The bombshell emails released by House Republicans on Sunday shows that Fauci commissioned and edited a paper entitled The Proximal Origin of SARS-CoV-2 before he cited it as evidence that COVID did not originate from a lab in Wuhan.

It was written just four days after Fauci, and his NIH boss Francis Collins, held a call with the authors to discuss reports that COVID may have been leaked from a genetic testing lab in Wuhan and ‘may have been intentionally genetically manipulated.’

And in the emails, Dr. Kristian Andersen admits that Fauci ‘prompted’ him to write the paper with the goal of ‘disproving’ the lab leak theory.

He submitted the peer-reviewed paper to Nature Medicine on February 12, 2020 with a cover email reading, ‘There has been a lot of speculation, fear-mongering and conspiracies put forward in this space.

‘[This paper was] Prompted by Jeremy [Farrar], Tony Fauci and Francis Collins.’

A letter sent by Scripps Research on his behalf later insisted that Andersen objectively researched he origins of COVID and claimed that Fauci did not influence his work.

Fauci spoke from the White House podium as he cited the paper he commissioned as evidence that COVID did not originate in a lab.
As Mauri Povich would say, “when asked if the WuFlu originated in a lab in China, you told us ‘no’, and we’ve determined THAT IS A LIE.”

Fauci had only one reason to be so dishonest– and that’s because his main goal was simply to cover his own ass. As we now know, Fauci secured funding for the very lab that leaked this monstrosity. Of course he wants to keep the virus origin under wraps.
DM continues:

Still, even with the edits, Collins emailed Fauci ‘expressing dismay that Proximal Origin — which they saw prior to publication and were given the opportunity to edit — did not squash the lab leak hypothesis and asks if the NIH could do more to “put down” the lab leak hypothesis,’ the House Republicans write in a report.

‘The next day … Dr. Fauci cited Proximal Origin from the White House podium when asked if COVID-19 leaked from a lab.’

He said at the time: ‘There was a study recently where a group of highly-qualified evolutionary virologists looked at the sequence… in bats as they evolve and the mutations that it took to get to the point where it is now is totally consistent with a jump of species from an animal to a human.’ he said.

‘So the paper will be available,’ Fauci continued. ‘I don’t have the authors right now, but we can make it available to you.’
Notice how the “good doctor” piled lie upon lie upon lie.

Ted Cruz recently told the Conservative Political Action Conference that Fauci ought to be prosecuted for allegedly lying about Covid’s origins.

Speaking about the lab leak, he said: ‘For two years that was derided as a conspiracy theory, tinfoil-hat-wearing nutty theory, that you weren’t allowed to say or you’d get banned on social media.’

LINK
Alfred Tennyson wrote:We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
Tanada
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby theluckycountry » Sun 12 Mar 2023, 04:02:53

80 to 90% of Australians got vaccinated and at the time many were all for it, though many were forced due to their jobs, nurses, police, military, dentists and dental assistants, the list is endless. I had a neighbor and a close friend die within weeks of the injections, heart failure, and one friend whose arms are all spastic now and full of pain. Oh well, accidents happen. Funny thing is, even some of the people who willingly got it now and have no side effects say that if they had the time over again they would refuse it. :roll:

One neighbor recounted to me that the doctor had warned her on the day that she might have heart complications from the shot. Her hair stood on end but she rolled the dice and got it anyway. Now she says to me "What was I thinking? All I wanted to do was to be able to travel on the plane to see my daughter but it wasn't worth risking my heart over. Plus I thought if I didn't get the vaccine and the booster I would never be able to fly again or go into a hotel, but now anyone can go anywhere and they don't need a vaccine passport either."

Funny old world we live in.
après moi le déluge
theluckycountry
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby careinke » Sun 12 Mar 2023, 04:58:36

In the U.S. They are still pushing Mrna "vaccines" on young kids, but the take-up rate is Low at about 6%. If the schools start requiring it for younger children, I would expect a lot of empty government classrooms.

Attach education money to the student and let the parents be responsible for figuring out how to spend it. I bet schools requiring shots, and schools not requiring shots could co exist.

Peace
Cliff (Start a rEVOLution, grow a garden)
careinke
Volunteer
Volunteer

Previous

Return to Medical Issues Forum