Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Wuhan Coronavirus Pt. 14

Discussions related to the physiological and psychological effects of peak oil on our members and future generations.

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus Pt. 14

Unread postby vtsnowedin » Tue 08 Feb 2022, 20:33:53

Doly wrote:Vtsnowedin"
More likely is taking over the countries of the Mekong river basin and delta with it's food production capabilities and other resources.

Why would China invade them when they already commercially colonize them?

A very good question but the desire of having complete control often leads leaders to go beyond what would be the easier and less violent solution.
vtsnowedin
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby Tanada » Wed 09 Feb 2022, 12:17:53

vtsnowedin wrote:
More likely is taking over the countries of the Mekong river basin and delta with it's food production capabilities and other resources.

A very good question but the desire of having complete control often leads leaders to go beyond what would be the easier and less violent solution.

As a general rule unlike the short term thinking of western politicians the leadership culture of east Asia tends to take the long view. The make plans where a decade is considered a quick implementation and with authoritarian government they can stick with a plan until it is absolutely proven to be unworkable.
Alfred Tennyson wrote:We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
Tanada
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby Newfie » Wed 09 Feb 2022, 13:25:02

Want a good high quality PDF of an authentic blank vaccine card?

(I could not make this up.)

The CDC is distributing them without restriction.

https://www.grid.news/story/science/202 ... d-worries/
Newfie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Unread postby vtsnowedin » Wed 09 Feb 2022, 19:32:15

Tanada wrote:
vtsnowedin wrote:

As a general rule unlike the short term thinking of western politicians the leadership culture of east Asia tends to take the long view. The make plans where a decade is considered a quick implementation and with authoritarian government they can stick with a plan until it is absolutely proven to be unworkable.

Like the great leap forward?
vtsnowedin
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby theluckycountry » Wed 09 Feb 2022, 19:44:12

Well it seems the government and the pharmaceuticals are happy with the catch in the net down here because they are rescinding the mandates for contact tracing and vaxx passports. 90%+, not bad, and they are all queuing up for the boosters now too. A poor old mate of mine who got bad neurological side-effects from his second shot of Astrazenica lined up again for the booster and got another dose of side-effects. He can still use his hands, enough to drive at least, and has sworn he wont take another shot, but that's what he said after the second one that hospitalized him. I'm wary about getting too near him now, that rna vaxx is multiplying in his body and I don't want to have it in mine from some accidental transfer of spit particles in the mouth or eye.

Those of us who are pure-bloods need to keep ourselves so. I imagine it will be a thing on the dating sites, showing proof you haven't been vaccinated.
après moi le déluge
theluckycountry
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Tanada » Wed 09 Feb 2022, 22:16:21

vtsnowedin wrote:
Tanada wrote:As a general rule unlike the short term thinking of western politicians the leadership culture of east Asia tends to take the long view. The make plans where a decade is considered a quick implementation and with authoritarian government they can stick with a plan until it is absolutely proven to be unworkable.

Like the great leap forward?

From general to specific, Mao continued the "great leap forward" long after the point where a democratic leadership would have been forced to abandon the plan as the country wrecking monstrosity it had become.
Alfred Tennyson wrote:We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
Tanada
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby Outcast_Searcher » Thu 10 Feb 2022, 01:52:32

theluckycountry wrote:Well it seems the government and the pharmaceuticals are happy with the catch in the net down here because they are rescinding the mandates for contact tracing and vaxx passports. 90%+, not bad, and they are all queuing up for the boosters now too. A poor old mate of mine who got bad neurological side-effects from his second shot of Astrazenica lined up again for the booster and got another dose of side-effects. He can still use his hands, enough to drive at least, and has sworn he wont take another shot, but that's what he said after the second one that hospitalized him. I'm wary about getting too near him now, that rna vaxx is multiplying in his body and I don't want to have it in mine from some accidental transfer of spit particles in the mouth or eye.

Those of us who are pure-bloods need to keep ourselves so. I imagine it will be a thing on the dating sites, showing proof you haven't been vaccinated.

So forget the 95% reduction in the death rate for those vaccinated, but instead focus on the 1 person in many thousands who has serious vaxx side effects.

Do you also refuse to drive because there are auto accidents? Do you refuse to go into a building because some collapse in earthquakes or catch fire?

Do you believe in ghosts and a flat earth because some people insist those are real things?
Given the track record of the perma-doomer blogs, I wouldn't bet a fast crash doomer's money on their predictions.
Outcast_Searcher
COB
COB

Unread postby Outcast_Searcher » Thu 10 Feb 2022, 01:57:13

theluckycountry wrote:Well it seems the government and the pharmaceuticals are happy with the catch in the net down here because they are rescinding the mandates for contact tracing and vaxx passports. 90%+, not bad, and they are all queuing up for the boosters now too. A poor old mate of mine who got bad neurological side-effects from his second shot of Astrazenica lined up again for the booster and got another dose of side-effects. He can still use his hands, enough to drive at least, and has sworn he wont take another shot, but that's what he said after the second one that hospitalized him. I'm wary about getting too near him now, that rna vaxx is multiplying in his body and I don't want to have it in mine from some accidental transfer of spit particles in the mouth or eye.

So forget the 95% reduction in the death rate for those vaccinated, but instead focus on the 1 person in many thousands who has serious vaxx side effects. As if such thinking makes ANY sense at all.

Do you also refuse to drive because there are auto accidents? Do you refuse to go into a building because some collapse in earthquakes or catch fire? (I've been in a building during a moderate earthquake. Loud and scary, but things like central heat and protection from strong storms, etc. are rather nice the 99.9999% of the time such issues as earthquakes aren't occurring.)

Do you believe in ghosts and a flat earth because some people insist those are real things?

Meanwhile, in the real world, we've killed over 900,000 in the US from Covid-19, with that growing over 2500 a day, still. For all the people moaning about "freedom" from vaccines, that 2500 + is over 80 percent of the number killed in the US from the 9-11 attack, and the "freedom lovers" swore "never again" at the time. Yet they line up to invite the same sort of daily death EVERY DAY in the US, through ignorance and deceit and self-delusion.

Is there ANY point where issues of science, math, and logic matter to your ilk? Or once you're "afeared" of something like vaccines, does all ability to use reason go out the window?

And don't take my word for it. Or do you claim all news is "fake news" if it's not what you want to hear, Donald Trump style?

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/202 ... cases.html

https://covid-101.org/science/how-many- ... n-the-u-s/
Given the track record of the perma-doomer blogs, I wouldn't bet a fast crash doomer's money on their predictions.
Outcast_Searcher
COB
COB

Unread postby evilgenius » Thu 10 Feb 2022, 07:57:33

Are you being tongue in cheek? Pure blood indeed!
evilgenius
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Newfie » Mon 21 Feb 2022, 08:25:49

Dominican republic

Dominican Republic

The President of DR, Luis Abinader suspends all restrictive measures for COVID-19, including mandatory use of the mask
"It will be our turn to take care of ourselves, responsibly, but without restrictions," said the president.
Josefina MedinaJosefina Medina
Santo Domingo - Feb. 16, 2022 | 08:03 PM m.| 3 min read

President Luis Abinader announced this Wednesday night the suspension of all the restrictive measures imposed by COVID-19.

The president made the decision one year after the start of the National Vaccination Plan, a time he described as "a great collective victory."

With 5,844,147 citizens vaccinated with at least two doses of the vaccine against respiratory disease, 2,528 active cases, positivity in the last four weeks at 10.24%, lethality at 0.76% and a considerable decrease in hospital occupancy, these are the measures that from now on will no longer be implemented:

* Mandatory use of the mask.

* Presentation of the vaccination card to access public and private spaces.

* Restrictions in public spaces.

“After this long battle, we started to get our freedom back. From now on, we will all have to take care of ourselves, responsibly, but without restrictions, ”he indicated.

With the announcement of the president, the responsibility of taking care of COVID-19 acquires an individual character.

“The government did what it had to do to protect our people and time has proven us right in our actions against the pandemic,” he added.

In his speech this Wednesday, Abinader thanked the medical personnel who, since the arrival of the pandemic, have provided their services without ceasing to guarantee the health.
Newfie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Newfie » Thu 07 Apr 2022, 09:02:42

Shanghai,

25 million in close lockdown.
People can’t leave to get food, not enough food to go around
88% fully vaccinated.
Death rate 0.1% of USA rate

All because the Chinese government is so terribly worried about their peoples well being. Riiiiiight!!!

https://www.bbc.com/news/59882774
Newfie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Newfie » Fri 08 Apr 2022, 09:36:44

Newfie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Newfie » Sun 10 Apr 2022, 19:52:49

As the occupants of a high-rise apartment block in western Shanghai sang from their windows in the third week of China's harshest COVID lockdown since the beginning of the pandemic, a small drone carrying a loudspeaker sought to quell their benign protest with a dystopian message: "Dear residents ... Please strictly comply with the municipal government's epidemic prevention regulations. Control your soul's desire for freedom and refrain from opening your windows to sing. This behavior carries a risk of transmission."
https://www.newsweek.com/china-zero-cov ... ng-1695849
Newfie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Newfie » Mon 11 Apr 2022, 12:09:25

Queues of vessels carrying raw materials have jumped after Shanghai initiated a city-wide lockdown at the end of last month to combat Covid-19. More than two weeks on, the congestion has expanded to nearby Ningbo-Zhoushan as ship-owners desperately divert ships to other ports in the country to avoid the trucker shortage and warehouse closures in Shanghai.

https://gcaptain.com/bulkers-stuck-waiting-china/
Newfie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Unread postby dissident » Wed 13 Apr 2022, 11:46:49

The regime in China is obviously run by lunatics. Omicron is the best vaccine bar none. People with compromised immune systems died in large numbers from the flu every year. But somehow in the case of covid we have end of the world crisis. GTFO. Closely behind the lunatics in China are all the maggots in the west like Justin Turdeau. This f*cker keeps bleating about "the science" without having any clue or care about it. The Soviet style banners all over Canada directing the proles to get vaxxed to "stop the spread of the virus" are full bore lies.

Forcing people who had Omicron to then overdose themselves with Alpha strain spike antigens is Nuremberg level criminality. If these f*ckers cared about "the science" then they would have used an aerosol injection format for the mRNA vaccines. These vaccines are pseudo virus type vaccines since they infect cells to produce spike antigens. The only difference from a virus-type infection is that there are no "virus" (in this case nanoparticles with mRNA strands) copies being made so there is no amplification of the infection. But the 10-30 billion nanoparticles injected spread through the vascular and lymphatic system throughout the body of and go on to produce hundreds of billions of spike antigens. Infecting the cells in the upper respiratory tract would serve the purpose of inducing an immune system response but at the same time would vastly reduce any spike antigen exposure to the cells in organs, the heart and even the brain.

The problem with spike antigens is that they attach to the ACE2 receptors found in most cell types in the body and this then triggers CD8 cells to destroy these "infected" cells. Depending on the dose of spike antigens and the characteristics of the individual's immune system, this autoimmune response can be severe and cause death. There are cases of people dying from severe heart damage (inflammatory necrosis) who were in their 30s. These individuals would have survived an infection with covid but died because of some f*cking vaccine.

The propaganda pumped out since early 2020 has convinced the sheeple hat the vaccines are drugs. They have no understanding that it is the immune system that is doing all the work. The vaccine is not going to make your immune system functional if it is already compromised. That is why the double vaxxed have been filling up the hospitals and dying. Thanks to maggots such as Justin Turdeau people who have natural immunity are designated as not having any immunity because they didn't get an Alpha strain vaccine. This peasant superstition is what passes for science.
dissident
Expert
Expert

Unread postby EnergyUnlimited » Fri 01 Jul 2022, 15:34:12

5th booster of vaccine this autumn to no avail...
Virus goes its own way and infects, vaccine is going its own way and doesn't work, science is going its own way - morphs with politics and then down to dustbin and finally old, seriously ill or immunocompromised people infected by covid are going their own way - 6 feet underground.
Nature wins, man loses - as usual.
EnergyUnlimited
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby vtsnowedin » Fri 01 Jul 2022, 20:27:29

EnergyUnlimited wrote:5th booster of vaccine this autumn to no avail...
Virus goes its own way and infects, vaccine is going its own way and doesn't work, science is going its own way - morphs with politics and then down to dustbin and finally old, seriously ill or immunocompromised people infected by covid are going their own way - 6 feet underground.

Even the worst predicted outcome like yours will not have any real effect on the world's population as killing old people past child bearing age only makes room for the younger people.
vtsnowedin
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby C8 » Fri 01 Jul 2022, 22:33:55

EnergyUnlimited wrote:5th booster of vaccine this autumn to no avail...

Vaccines developed in advance of flu variants typically have low effectiveness (@40-50%)- they require guessing which variant combination of many possibilities will dominate. Its something of a gamble.
C8
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby EnergyUnlimited » Sat 02 Jul 2022, 01:20:35

C8 wrote:Vaccines developed in advance of flu variants typically have low effectiveness (@40-50%)- they require guessing which variant combination of many possibilities will dominate. Its something of a gamble.

yes, but this time it was "it is going to be different" story :-D .
I remember very well corporate reassurances about long lasting efficiency of 2 dose Pfizer vaccine together with loads of garbage from all sorts of official scientific experts and advisors together with private opinions of researchers from pharma whom I know in person confident that it is not going to work despite of all hot air etc.
Needless to say I didn't trust these official stories at all, well aware of failures of many other attempts to deliver cold vaccines in the past - due to fast changes of relevant viruses.

vtsnowedin wrote:Even the worst predicted outcome like yours will not have any real effect on the world's population as killing old people past child bearing age only makes room for the younger people.

Surely Mother Nature will find her way to deal with younger people as well.
Don't you agree?
Here is a nice shot at the problem:
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/scie ... 59491.html
And those still capable to fertilize woman are going to join LGBT :-D
EnergyUnlimited
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby vtsnowedin » Sat 02 Jul 2022, 06:46:48

EnergyUnlimited wrote:
vtsnowedin wrote:Even the worst predicted outcome like yours will not have any real effect on the world's population as killing old people past child bearing age only makes room for the younger people.

Surely Mother Nature will find her way to deal with younger people as well.
Don't you agree?
Here is a nice shot at the problem:
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/scie ... 59491.html
And those still capable to fertilize woman are going to join LGBT :-D

A problem recognized could soon be a problem solved.
vtsnowedin
Fusion
Fusion

PreviousNext

Return to Medical Issues Forum