Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Wuhan Coronavirus Pt. 14

Discussions related to the physiological and psychological effects of peak oil on our members and future generations.

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus Pt. 14

Unread postby EnergyUnlimited » Sat 02 Jul 2022, 12:46:44

vtsnowedin wrote:A problem recognized could soon be a problem solved.

Plastic in environment is well entrenched, omnipresent and problems which it generates might be not solvable very much like problems with atmospheric CO2 load.
There is much evidence that micronized particles of degrading plastic have much to do with male fertility loss.
OTOH so called "women rights" and LGBT related issues are also not easy to solve albeit SCOTUS recently had one shot on them.
EnergyUnlimited
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby vtsnowedin » Sat 02 Jul 2022, 13:16:03

EnergyUnlimited wrote:
vtsnowedin wrote:A problem recognized could soon be a problem solved.

Plastic in environment is well entrenched, omnipresent and problems which it generates might be not solvable very much like problems with atmospheric CO2 load.
There is much evidence that micronized particles of degrading plastic have much to do with male fertility loss.
OTOH so called "women rights" and LGBT related issues are also not easy to solve albeit SCOTUS recently had one shot on them.

Actually the SCOTUS just punted one of those issues back to the states.
I think other the women's right to vote being secured by the 19th amendment those other issues like LGBT etc. will also get left to the states as the Constitution does not address them and makes clear those issues not contained in the constitution are left to the states and the people.
vtsnowedin
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby EnergyUnlimited » Tue 19 Jul 2022, 03:37:28

Sadly for all of us but COVID vaccinations have failed to work as advertised by corporate sources and science trolls associated with them.
Sky is falling again in Australia.
https://au.news.yahoo.com/covid-austral ... 25831.html
ABC Health Report host Dr Norman Swan warned "we're all at risk" as Covid-19 continues to perplex immunologists around the world.

It is only perplexing for political scientists parroting official propaganda about long lasting efficacy of vaccines.
But in real world none of researchers whom I know in person, including one head of R&D of European branch of corpo, was subscribing to these naive views.
In private they all agree that at the current level of knowledge developing successful vaccine for cold-like virus is a very remote prospect and observed COVID vaccine hype is just that.
Means hype and not sincere.
Neither approach comparable to one applied with moderately successful flu vaccine will help because corona viruses are changing much faster and this is known FOR DECADES.

So we are left with massive in scale but rather haphazard vaccination attempts by poorly and hastily investigated products.
These are offering small to moderate infection protection lasting for few months at most but are also carrying poorly understood risk of long term adverse health effects.

That is where science trolling lead.
EnergyUnlimited
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby JuanP » Tue 19 Jul 2022, 06:50:54

The COVID problem hasn't gone away in the USA either.

I had two shots of the Pfizer vaccine when they came out. I did it because I considered it my civic duty, though I had already contracted COVID a couple of times before that (the original strain in April 2020 in Miami and the Beta strain while traveling in Brazil about a year later) without any serious problems. Since getting the shots, I have contracted the Gamma and Omicron varieties, too, both in Miami. I do not intend to get vaccinated again for the time being.

In the last 10 days, 4 people very close to me got sick from COVID in Miami and 2 in Minneapolis during the US National Fencing Championship, which became a cluster event. That is more than in the previous 6 months. Many people in my condo started wearing masks again in the last couple of weeks.
"Human stupidity has no limits" JuanP
JuanP
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby theluckycountry » Sun 24 Sep 2023, 15:47:42

EnergyUnlimited wrote:Sadly for all of us but COVID vaccinations have failed to work as advertised by corporate sources and science trolls associated with them.

Now this is interesting. I went up country the other day to buy a thing and the guy was telling me how cancer rates in the town have exploded, remember that phrase! He said 50% of men in the town had cancer. I didn't know what to say, it sounded ludicrous? Now I know the rates were 1 in 10, which is mindboggling compared to rates 50 years ago, but I put the information in the back of my mind and went my way.

This morning I remembered and typed "cancer rates exploding" into google. I got a notice saying there were not many hits, one in fact was all it returned. Now that's a common sort of phrase, only one hit? So I went to Mojeek, an obscure search engine, and the page wouldn't load after I typed in the terms. At the same time I had a yandex search going on the string, it wouldn't load? Then the browser crashed, it never crashes. Anyway I reloaded and this time only opened Mojeek. https://www.mojeek.com/search?q=%22canc ... ploding%22 Nearly a quarter of a million hits and the first dozen relating to the covid vaccines. Remember, I didn't type that into the string. Some are linked below.

I have seen first hand terrible neurological side-effects in friends that chose to be vaccinated, one was off work for months and couldn't use his right arm, another close friend's heart was effected, he died a few weeks after the second shot. These side-effects were not contested by the government or media, simply downplayed, but there is complete denial about any vaccine related cancers, this is branded as fake news and conspiracy theory, the usual though-stoppers for the brain dead masses. Now I ask myself the question, what other diseases are being caused by these "gene therapy" injections?

The CDC lied and told us the spike protein was harmless.
Dr. David Martin joins Stew to discuss how the spike protein targets our cells and causes cancer.
In fact, the spike protein was designed to invade our cells and create inflammation.

https://rumble.com/v28tg6i-cancer-rates ... ancer.html

A good video with a doctor Trozzi
https://www.eastonspectator.com/2022/04 ... overed-up/

CANCER RATES EXPLODING AMONG THE VAXXED!! https://proyectoveritas.net/cancer-rate ... he-vaxxed/
après moi le déluge
theluckycountry
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby theluckycountry » Sun 24 Sep 2023, 16:23:47

Google now censoring vital medical information to push Big Pharma's vaccines
https://www.naturalnews.com/051626_Goog ... rship.html

If you don't believe this is happening then you truly are a lost cause.
après moi le déluge
theluckycountry
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby jato0072 » Sun 24 Sep 2023, 17:24:18

I have seen first hand terrible neurological side-effects in friends that chose to be vaccinated, one was off work for months and couldn't use his right arm, another close friend's heart was effected, he died a few weeks after the second shot.

They sacrificed their health to communism "progress" comrade! One has to break eggs to make an omelet!
"On a long enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero."
jato0072
Lignite
Lignite

Unread postby theluckycountry » Mon 25 Sep 2023, 00:15:39

jato0072 wrote:
They sacrificed their health to communism "progress" comrade! One has to break eggs to make an omelet!

Yeah well I suppose someone had to be a beta tester, just turned out to be half the planet.
après moi le déluge
theluckycountry
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Previous

Return to Medical Issues Forum