PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

The Death of Cities

Discussions about the economic and financial ramifications of PEAK OIL

Re: The Death of Cities

Unread postby mousepad » Wed 04 Oct 2023, 14:50:42

noobtube wrote:
mousepad wrote:[
it's noobtube doing what his libtard city slick friends told him to do. Blame and blame and blame.

Isn't that exactly what you do?

Parroting libtard ideology is the last thing I would do.

You whine about "crime" and then promote illegal immigrants. I can see why you had to flee civilization.

I neither whine about crime nor do I promote illegal immigrants.
I HATE mass immigration as it changes the identity and culture of my society. But that doesn't prevent me from aknowledigng achievements of illegals (or of anybody) doing hard work.
Hard work is not somehting you seem to be familiar with. Let me guess again. Union office worker (probably gov employed). Indoctrinated by proganda flyers to hate anybody who achieved more than you have. Is that about right?

mousepad wrote:It's clear you are a Zionist.

Get out! Your conclusions are amazing. No wonder the US cities are going down the shit drain, with intellectual powerhouses like you populating them.

I still can't get over Holocaust museums in America, over something that Jews don't claim happened here. Why is America (why am I, my friends, and family) paying a Holocaust bill?

I know, right?
The jews (especially in germany) are like the negros in the US. Milking the guilt trip of idiot europeans to the last drop. Sometimes I wonder if there's anything more stupid than european man. Putting up with all that shit.

I hope you at least do the right think and don't vote for jews! Fuck Bernie Sanders!!!
mousepad
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby noobtube » Wed 04 Oct 2023, 15:01:00

mousepad wrote:I certainly HATE the loss of my identity and culture (which is european, as I am born and raised in Europe). But it's also not the end of the world. It's very very uncomfortable change, that's for sure.

Wait, you are not American? Yet, you come to my country and bad-mouth Americans in America?!?!?

And, people wonder why I despise immigrants as filthy, free-loading deadbeats.

The only hard work an immigrant does is to steal from Americans. You bring organized crime, sabotage American workers, and breed like cockroachers. You soak up all the public services, need massive government subsidy, and get a free ride from all the roads, bridges, dams, supply chains that you did not build, create, or maintain. Then, you have the nerve to look down on Americans after you stole the resources that were meant for them.

That is the Jew agenda to weaken the country for easy exploitation and infiltration by Israel. Immigrants LOVE the Federal government. And, the Federal government LOVES Israel.
noobtube
Lignite
Lignite

Unread postby mousepad » Wed 04 Oct 2023, 15:04:48

noobtube wrote:Wait, you are not American?

The conclusions you arrive at. It never ceases to amaze me. Is there's reward for dumb? Wait, that's a life time membership in the democratic party, ain't it?
mousepad
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby EnergyUnlimited » Wed 04 Oct 2023, 15:05:01

mousepad wrote:
so the only reasonable explanation is treason done by elites and complacency of the mob.

Really? For a subject that complex, that's the only reasonable explanation you can come up with?

You can make it as complex as you wish, point out to hundreds of unfavorable trends in changing social dynamics, discuss industrial changes and Asian competition, bring demographic issues etc but my overall perception is that at some point elites in charge concluded that it is time to take away money and the most beautiful mistress with themselves and ditch a ship.

Meantime mob emptied all whisky from a bar and gone sleep.

That depends. Be careful not to automatically assume "change" == "shit". As future history has not been written yet, we will have to wait and see. I certainly HATE the loss of my identity and culture (which is european, as I am born and raised in Europe). But it's also not the end of the world. It's very very uncomfortable change, that's for sure.

Not end of the world for sure but conversion of white Europe into a brown one with thousands of mosques sprinkled across.
EnergyUnlimited
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby noobtube » Wed 04 Oct 2023, 15:32:26

mousepad wrote:
noobtube wrote:Wait, you are not American?

The conclusions you arrive at. It never ceases to amaze me. Is there's reward for dumb? Wait, that's a life time membership in the democratic party, ain't it?

I think you won that prize. Your so-called hard work didn't work for you in your homeland, so you came to America to steal from my country.

What is with you immigrants and your sense of entitlement? I guess that's why you fled the city, like you fled your homeland.

You just run away whenever things don't go your way, like a typical immigrant parasite.
noobtube
Lignite
Lignite

Unread postby mousepad » Wed 04 Oct 2023, 15:35:44

noobtube wrote:
You just run away whenever things don't go your way, like a typical immigrant parasite.

Naaa. Just visiting the European colony that rightfully belongs to Europe.
mousepad
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby EnergyUnlimited » Wed 04 Oct 2023, 16:07:40

Any Jew, Chinese or an Arab who might read this thread has a really good fun observing how several white people are arguing here with each other about who and why screwed it all up.

I can imagine a family whose home is burning and all what they do is arguing who have spilled a gasoline nearly kitchen stove and that is all what they do.
EnergyUnlimited
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby theluckycountry » Wed 04 Oct 2023, 16:30:44

For one tiny nation and a peoples dispersed thinly across the whole world the jewish influence is totally out of statistical norms.

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion is straightforward, and terrifying: The rise of liberalism had provided Jews with the tools to destroy institutions—the nobility, the church, the sanctity of marriage—whole. Soon, they would take control of the world, as part of a revenge plot dating back to the ascendancy of Christendom. The text, ostensibly narrated by a Jewish leader, describes this plan in detail, relying on centuries-old anti-Jewish tropes, and including lengthy expositions on monetary, media, and electoral manipulation. It announces Jewry’s triumph as imminent: The world order will fall into the hands of a cunning elite, who have schemed forever and are now fated to rule until the end of time.

The destruction of Jerusalem in AD 70 and the diaspora is a big chip on their shoulders.
après moi le déluge
theluckycountry
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby noobtube » Wed 04 Oct 2023, 16:50:58

EnergyUnlimited wrote:Any Jew, Chinese or an Arab who might read this thread has a really good fun observing how several white people are arguing here with each other about who and why screwed it all up.

I can imagine a family whose home is burning and all what they do is arguing who have spilled a gasoline nearly kitchen stove and that is all what they do.

And, that point has been reached. If you save the house, then it is back to all the things you hate. If you let it burn, you lose everything. Damned if you do. Damned if you don't.

theluckycountry wrote:For one tiny nation and a peoples dispersed thinly across the whole world the jewish influence is totally out of statistical norms.

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion is straightforward, and terrifying: The rise of liberalism had provided Jews with the tools to destroy institutions—the nobility, the church, the sanctity of marriage—whole. Soon, they would take control of the world, as part of a revenge plot dating back to the ascendancy of Christendom. The text, ostensibly narrated by a Jewish leader, describes this plan in detail, relying on centuries-old anti-Jewish tropes, and including lengthy expositions on monetary, media, and electoral manipulation. It announces Jewry’s triumph as imminent: The world order will fall into the hands of a cunning elite, who have schemed forever and are now fated to rule until the end of time.

The destruction of Jerusalem in AD 70 and the diaspora is a big chip on their shoulders.

Maybe that's it. And if not, it's good enough until a better explanation comes along.
noobtube
Lignite
Lignite

Unread postby theluckycountry » Wed 04 Oct 2023, 23:27:38

mousepad wrote:Naaa. Just visiting the European colony that rightfully belongs to Europe.

Now that's a whole discussion right there lol. The passing of the federal reserve act, that was conceived in secret on an offshore island and pushed through the congress on the day before christmass when most were gone, certainly transferred a lot of power to the European banking houses that made up it's ranks.

But well before that, Abraham Lincoln penned these words.

“The money powers prey upon the nation in times of peace and conspire against it in times of adversity. It is more despotic than a monarchy, more insolent than autocracy, and more selfish than bureaucracy. It denounces as public enemies, all who question its methods or throw light upon its crimes. As a result of the war, corporations have been enthroned, an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money powers of the country will endeavor to prolong it’s reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed.”

Naturally he was assassinated. And all the elements of his 'prophesy' has come true in modern day America haven't they, especially
"...will endeavor to prolong it’s reign by working upon the prejudices of the people"
après moi le déluge
theluckycountry
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby noobtube » Sat 07 Oct 2023, 18:17:19

'You don't speak for Canada': Internet reacts as Trudeau says 'we stand with Israel'

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/canada-justin-trudeau-israel-palestine-hamas-attack-reax-183341824.html

Biden Condemns Deadly Israel Terror Attacks, Affirms 'Rock Solid' Support

https://www.voanews.com/a/biden-condemns-deadly-israel-terror-attacks-affirms-rock-solid-support-/7301219.html

Oh, yeah, Israel doesn't control the United States government. No, way. It's not possible. Instead, let's talk about street crime. You still say Jews are in charge? Well, how about some sports. That's not enough? Here's some celebrity nonsense for you. Just don't talk about the Zionists and their iron grip on America.

The cities are controlled by these Israelis. They don't care about the rural areas except to farm resources. America is their playground.
noobtube
Lignite
Lignite

Unread postby EnergyUnlimited » Sun 08 Oct 2023, 18:26:38

Whatever is going now in Israel looks like if Mad Max movie came true.
These attacks on motorized paragliders, chasing people out of kibbutz and killing them on a desert.
Archaic civil vehicles converted to serve military purpose.
Attacks with thousands of rockets made out of old water pipes etc.
Lord Humungus must be in charge.
EnergyUnlimited
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby jato0072 » Sun 08 Oct 2023, 19:21:23

The Road Warrior wrote:“My life fades. The vision dims. All that remains are memories. I remember a time of chaos. Ruined dreams. This wasted land. But most of all, I remember the Road Warrior. The man we called “Max”.

To understand who he was, you have to go back to another time. When the world was powered by the black fuel. And the desert sprouted great cities of pipe and steel. Gone now, swept away. For reasons long forgotten, two mighty warrior tribes went to war and touched off a blaze which engulfed them all. Without fuel, they were nothing. They built a house of straw. The thundering machines sputtered and stopped. Their leaders talked and talked and talked. But nothing could stem the avalanche. Their world crumbled. The cities exploded. A whirlwind of looting, a firestorm of fear. Men began to feed on men.
"On a long enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero."
jato0072
Lignite
Lignite

Unread postby theluckycountry » Sun 08 Oct 2023, 19:30:15

The Death of a city?

I couldn't imagine a more pathetic attempt at slowing immigration lol. An entitled black going down to south america on a whirlwind tour to convince millions of poverty stricken to keep out of his city.

"Go Back To Jersey, You Migrant-Hating Creep": NYC Mayor Heckled In Unusual Trip To Colombia

New York City Mayor Eric Adams made an unusual trip to Mexico, Ecuador, and Colombia this weekend, attempting to dissuade migrants from coming to supposedly 'sanctuary cities' in the US. Democrat mayors, like Adams, who months ago welcomed migrants with open arms, have made drastic U-turns on their immigration politics amid a flood of migrants. Now, the progressive mayor wants the migrants out, as well as other Democrats.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... p-colombia

You know things are bad for the Democrats when Bill Clinton has to get on the radio and denounce NYC as a sanctuary city.
"It's Broken": Bill Clinton Now Opposes NYC "Sanctuary City" Laws As Migrant Crisis Spirals Out-Of-Control
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/its ... pirals-out
après moi le déluge
theluckycountry
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby noobtube » Sun 08 Oct 2023, 20:07:32

EnergyUnlimited wrote:Whatever is going now in Israel looks like if Mad Max movie came true.
These attacks on motorized paragliders, chasing people out of kibbutz and killing them on a desert.
Archaic civil vehicles converted to serve military purpose.
Attacks with thousands of rockets made out of old water pipes etc.
Lord Humungus must be in charge.

So, I'm in America and thought the same thing.

You are in Poland and thought of this after seeing the same images.

To me, the Zionists have full control of the West. They know precisely what images to show, what words to say, and what message to send to get America fighting their battles for them.

theluckycountry wrote:The Death of a city?

I couldn't imagine a more pathetic attempt at slowing immigration lol. An entitled black going down to south america on a whirlwind tour to convince millions of poverty stricken to keep out of his city.

"Go Back To Jersey, You Migrant-Hating Creep": NYC Mayor Heckled In Unusual Trip To Colombia

New York City Mayor Eric Adams made an unusual trip to Mexico, Ecuador, and Colombia this weekend, attempting to dissuade migrants from coming to supposedly 'sanctuary cities' in the US. Democrat mayors, like Adams, who months ago welcomed migrants with open arms, have made drastic U-turns on their immigration politics amid a flood of migrants. Now, the progressive mayor wants the migrants out, as well as other Democrats.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... p-colombia

You know things are bad for the Democrats when Bill Clinton has to get on the radio and denounce NYC as a sanctuary city.
"It's Broken": Bill Clinton Now Opposes NYC "Sanctuary City" Laws As Migrant Crisis Spirals Out-Of-Control
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/its ... pirals-out

This "entitled" black is Jew property. These Zionists pushed this open-door immigrant policy to maintain control of the country. Now, that Americans are starting to push back, they send their Negro slave to perform the Jew dance in Latin countries.

America has turned into one big Israeli colony.
noobtube
Lignite
Lignite

Unread postby EnergyUnlimited » Mon 09 Oct 2023, 06:16:36

noobtube wrote:So, I'm in America and thought the same thing.

You are in Poland and thought of this after seeing the same images.

To me, the Zionists have full control of the West. They know precisely what images to show, what words to say, and what message to send to get America fighting their battles for them.

These might be prophetic images though.

US is losing its stand in the world due to catastrophic international and also domestic policy.
Debt is now officially in excess of $33 trillion and exponentially grows, in recent months by ~$ 0.7 or 1 trillion a month and this rate is growing fast. By end of 2027 it should exceed $100 trillions and 10 years later it will go to $1 quadrillion or so.
This $33 trillions is already horrendous amount of debt and real figures are most likely several times as high as officially reported - add Social Security, Medicare, items out of balance sheet etc.
If $10 notes were lined up in a ring to make $33 trillion, the radius of said ring would be approximately as large as Earth solar orbit and if you walk in a straight line and every 0.8 mile of your walk you can find $1 note then American debt will take you to Alpha Centauri, eg something like 4.2 light years.
But more likely dollar will cease to be reserve currency long before debt grow to $1 quadrillion and America is going to loose its influence and purchasing power and soon after that hyperinflation is going to kick in.
Economy and military is heading towards Soviet style collapse.

There won't be money to keep American hegemony and global order going and in the process Israel will also be compromised.
Then we will see countries going a Mad Max way across nations now known as West because Chinese are not going to be powerful enough to stabilize all of that mess.
Brits and other Europeans will have Mad Max with their Muslims too, Americans - with millions of invading Latinos, Israel will end up overrun by Arabs etc.
Civilized life on the West will cease or remain only in pockets here and there - due to inputs of unruly non-state actors.
There won't be enough capital to carry on running advanced big cities and they will decay to slumps run by gangs.
EnergyUnlimited
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby theluckycountry » Mon 09 Oct 2023, 08:19:17

EnergyUnlimited wrote:There won't be money to keep American hegemony and global order going...
Then we will see countries going a Mad Max way across nations now known as West...
Civilized life on the West will cease or remain only in pockets here and there...
There won't be enough capital to carry on running advanced big cities and they will decay...

The world has been through collapses before but not globally, not a collapse from the lofty heights oil has taken us. Civilization has really transcended under the oil age. Even in ratholes like Indian villages they have TV and diesel trucks that rumble in and out carrying luxury goods (to them) manufactured clothing, metal pots, kerosene for their stoves.

Imagine a Billion Indians out gathering firewood to cook their meals, there wouldn't be a tree left in the whole nation. And a Billion is an underestimate because their pop is now 1.42B and very few of those are wealthy enough to escape a collapse. Think of what will happen when the financial markets collapse, the wealth (hard earned savings) that will be lost. It's going to be Biblical!

At least when the Roman Empire collapsed all the infrastructure was solid, solid rock, and continued to function for hundreds of years. The currency too, though debased, was still acceptable as a medium of exchange. All the farms were still there and no doubt produced some crops. Ours won't! Once the diesel and fertilizer stops turning up at the farm gate it will be game over. Yes, interesting days ahead for city dwellers, to say the least.
après moi le déluge
theluckycountry
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby noobtube » Mon 09 Oct 2023, 14:53:08

EnergyUnlimited wrote:Economy and military is heading towards Soviet style collapse.

My thinking is that the United States government already decided which parts of society to sacrifice, back in the 1960s, as Bretton Woods started to break down. And, the US military knew this day was coming during the Vietnam War, given how expensive it was.

The rural towns and industrial cities were sacrificed. The currency was sabotaged. The population was criminalized. The police forces militarized. The media sensationalized. And, everyone was either drugged, distracted, and/or indebted.

The United States government has everything in place to control and manage the population as its finances decline and its power wanes. Only a massive and sustained energy disruption would cause a collapse, as I see it.

The American population is demoralized.

EnergyUnlimited wrote:There won't be money to keep American hegemony and global order going and in the process Israel will also be compromised.

Israel is a product of the oil economy. It only became relevant as a means to control oil resources in the Muslim areas.

If it fails to serve that function, then it has no useful purpose and will cease to exist.

EnergyUnlimited wrote:Then we will see countries going a Mad Max way across nations now known as West because Chinese are not going to be powerful enough to stabilize all of that mess.
Brits and other Europeans will have Mad Max with their Muslims too, Americans - with millions of invading Latinos, Israel will end up overrun by Arabs etc.

Road Warrior was a timeless movie. But, if Lord Humungous had won, he would be the George Washington, or Genghis Khan, or Julius Ceasar, or Christopher Columbus of his time. I say that because his methods were no different, only the strong will survive.

If the Muslims are stronger, then they will prevail. If not, they won't. It is the eternal struggle for dominance. Why did the West allow this level of infiltration? That is a question that has yet to be answered.

EnergyUnlimited wrote:Civilized life on the West will cease or remain only in pockets here and there - due to inputs of unruly non-state actors.
There won't be enough capital to carry on running advanced big cities and they will decay to slumps run by gangs.

When I think civilized, that makes me think of a society where women have power, beyond sexual desirability. The more civilized the society, the more effeminate it becomes. At least, that's how I see it. So, when it becomes too civilized, the society weakens and fails. Why? Women DO NOT FIGHT.
noobtube
Lignite
Lignite

Unread postby EnergyUnlimited » Tue 10 Oct 2023, 16:07:28

noobtube wrote:The rural towns and industrial cities were sacrificed. The currency was sabotaged. The population was criminalized. The police forces militarized. The media sensationalized. And, everyone was either drugged, distracted, and/or indebted.

If so there won't be continuation of governance only financial and industrial collapse followed by anarchy.

Israel is a product of the oil economy. It only became relevant as a means to control oil resources in the Muslim areas.

If it fails to serve that function, then it has no useful purpose and will cease to exist.

Israel could not be founded with such intention because historically speaking efforts to set Israel where it is now are predating discoveries of large oil deposits there (on ME).
But sure - oil discoveries gave much traction to initial motion.

Another thing is that now tail is waging a dog, eg Israel has more influence over America than vice versa.

America will do anything and everything to protect Israel, unless Jews living in America and holding power there have decided themselves that Israel in its current location is no longer feasible nor worth preserving and it is best to move to another place and/or set new Jewish state there.
This new location may well be America itself.
In America there are 5-6 millions of Jews, additional 4-8 millions might be resettled there once Israel collapsed, on the top of it there might be something like 15-20 millions of Noahides already recruited from groups of Evangelicals, so it is perfectly viable to set strong independent Jewish state on part of American soil with about 30 millions of people plus additional 10 - 20 millions more caught in crossfire and stuck there. These might either join Noahide group or end up turned into successors of Palestinians.

Because large proportion of Americans are Jew friendly it might not be that difficult task and could be done in mostly peaceful manner, particularly that majority of elites, Democrats and Republicans, would support it.
Jews are clever and adventurous, so this new Jewish state could become very successful within quite a short time and become dominant entity on North American continent.

Don't get alarmed - I don't say that this must happen but it is one of quite possible developments if Israel in its current location is to collapse - after all America has second after Israel population of Jews on the world and would be an obvious destination for rest of them once Israel is gone.
To minimize possibility of such an outcome you should wish Israel to succeed in its current struggle and keep problem contained to Palestinian soil.

If the Muslims are stronger, then they will prevail. If not, they won't. It is the eternal struggle for dominance. Why did the West allow this level of infiltration? That is a question that has yet to be answered.

It was mostly quest for cheap labor which misfired badly.
Sprinkle it with subsequent progressive utopia to have a full picture.

When I think civilized, that makes me think of a society where women have power, beyond sexual desirability. The more civilized the society, the more effeminate it becomes. At least, that's how I see it. So, when it becomes too civilized, the society weakens and fails. Why? Women DO NOT FIGHT.

But they stir men to fight each other in all sorts of conniving ways :-D
Someone famous but forgot who have said that "civilization ends once men begin to worship women over virtue".

There is an optimal level of female influence which thriving civilization can afford.
If exceeded it becomes detrimental and if grossly exceeded (what can be seen on the West now) it leads to collapse and ruin - what can also be seen on the West now.
EnergyUnlimited
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby noobtube » Wed 11 Oct 2023, 16:59:53

EnergyUnlimited wrote:
noobtube wrote:The rural towns and industrial cities were sacrificed. The currency was sabotaged. The population was criminalized. The police forces militarized. The media sensationalized. And, everyone was either drugged, distracted, and/or indebted.

If so there won't be continuation of governance only financial and industrial collapse followed by anarchy.

The funny thing is, I argue America is already in a post-financial and post-industrial collapse world. There was this movie called Network, that came out in 1976. The climax of the movie was a mysterious figure who explained to the hero that there are no countries, there are no ideologies, there are no cultures anymore. It is all about corporations.

From that standpoint, what we see is not Mad Max, but rather a neo-Feudalism. You have the Feudal Lords, like the immigrants Elon Musk, and Jeff Bezos with Tesla and Amazon (and now Twitter). You have the Jew Mark Zuckerberg creating a massive intelligence network, in Facebook. Steve Jobs, another immigrant, had the iPhone, with Apple. Pierre Omidyar, another immigrant, controlled Ebay. Every American pays tribute to them, one way or another.

These are huge monopolies that cannot be stopped because this is what the United States government wanted to maintain control of the American population.

EnergyUnlimited wrote:Another thing is that now tail is waging a dog, eg Israel has more influence over America than vice versa.

America will do anything and everything to protect Israel, unless Jews living in America and holding power there have decided themselves that Israel in its current location is no longer feasible nor worth preserving and it is best to move to another place and/or set new Jewish state there.
This new location may well be America itself.

That is terrifying.

EnergyUnlimited wrote:In America there are 5-6 millions of Jews, additional 4-8 millions might be resettled there once Israel collapsed, on the top of it there might be something like 15-20 millions of Noahides already recruited from groups of Evangelicals, so it is perfectly viable to set strong independent Jewish state on part of American soil with about 30 millions of people plus additional 10 - 20 millions more caught in crossfire and stuck there. These might either join Noahide group or end up turned into successors of Palestinians.

Because large proportion of Americans are Jew friendly it might not be that difficult task and could be done in mostly peaceful manner, particularly that majority of elites, Democrats and Republicans, would support it.
Jews are clever and adventurous, so this new Jewish state could become very successful within quite a short time and become dominant entity on North American continent.

Don't get alarmed - I don't say that this must happen but it is one of quite possible developments if Israel in its current location is to collapse - after all America has second after Israel population of Jews on the world and would be an obvious destination for rest of them once Israel is gone.
To minimize possibility of such an outcome you should wish Israel to succeed in its current struggle and keep problem contained to Palestinian soil.

The more you explain it, the more likely it seems. If the United States government did this, I wouldn't be surprised if it caused a Civil War.

EnergyUnlimited wrote:

But they stir men to fight each other in all sorts of conniving ways :-D
Someone famous but forgot who have said that "civilization ends once men begin to worship women over virtue".

There is an optimal level of female influence which thriving civilization can afford.
If exceeded it becomes detrimental and if grossly exceeded (what can be seen on the West now) it leads to collapse and ruin - what can also be seen on the West now.

I think the point of lunacy with women's rights was passed in 2008-9, once the bank bailouts began. It just seems after that point, things got really ridiculous. Millions of young men no longer could compete in a world where the rich were being so blatantly subsidized. So, let's focus on the women (who they can afford) to neutralize the angry, young men (who they can't afford).

Abortions for everyone. Become a social media influencer. Be like Kim Kardashian. Don't have a child, have a pet instead. Houses are in the past. Now it's urban, apartment life. You will own nothing and be happy!
noobtube
Lignite
Lignite

PreviousNext

Return to Economics & Finance