Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Russia/Ukraine Crisis Pt. 19

A forum for discussion of regional topics including oil depletion but also government, society, and the future.

Re: Russia/Ukraine Crisis Pt. 19

Unread postby AgentR11 » Wed 07 Feb 2024, 20:03:45

You know it occurs to me that two things are very true.

NAZI Germany destroyed a lot of soviet tanks and soviet soldiers; and had great wonder weapons.

NAZI Germany lost horribly.

The lines, that's what counts. And right now, the picture is grim for Ukraine, with today talk of retreating from Avdeevka circulating around, with all supply lines cut into the place, and no safe place to run, a successful retreat will happen only with permission from Moscow.

UA doesn't need wonder weapons. They need warm bodies. Preferably ones that aren't fifty year old diabetics. And they need them now.
Yes we are, as we are,
And so shall we remain,
Until the end.
AgentR11
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby theluckycountry » Thu 08 Feb 2024, 00:57:41

Russia has used this war to completely separate itself from Brenton woods, the IMF, the $US. All the old vestiges of US dominance, and She has drawn half the world with Her. What an incredible coup, what an achievement. Even the trade ties which fed nato countries cheap energy and minerals and food are all but gone. Out with the old degenerate regime and in with the NWO.

Tucker Carlson’s interview with Putin to be released at 2:00a.m. Moscow Time on February 9
après moi le déluge
theluckycountry
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby AgentR11 » Thu 08 Feb 2024, 13:46:11

Its official, according to "The Kyiv Independent"...

"President Volodymyr Zelensky dismissed Chief Commander Valerii Zaluzhnyi and appointed General Oleksandr Syrskyi in his position on Feb. 8."
Yes we are, as we are,
And so shall we remain,
Until the end.
AgentR11
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby theluckycountry » Fri 09 Feb 2024, 00:04:43

Putin's interview with Tucker is out now, not for the average American though, he actually talks for hours, discussing a lot of history about the ukraine. When you listen to it and to the reality that Hungarians and poles etc live there on land that used to belong to their nations you can see that the ukraine really is a 20th century construct. Built by Stalin basically. Comparing his talk with the demented soundbites that come out of American presidents you see the stark difference between the two cultures. He's clearly an intelligent man, not a corporate puppet like Biden et al.

https://www.brighteon.com/0220ae23-1a33 ... 25c7aa3ee7
après moi le déluge
theluckycountry
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby theluckycountry » Fri 09 Feb 2024, 00:10:07

Meanwhile in the USA

Biden to offer $1.2 billion in college-preparatory aid to ILLEGAL ALIENS in yet another handout incentive to flood the country with invaders https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-02-08- ... liens.html
après moi le déluge
theluckycountry
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby EnergyUnlimited » Fri 09 Feb 2024, 07:06:37

Apparently chief commander of Ukrainian forces, general Zaluzny is now fired because he was getting too popular and became a threat to Zelensky.
But for Zaluzny it might be a blessing in disguise.
After all someone else will be nominated to become General who Lost the War.
EnergyUnlimited
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby ralfy » Sun 11 Feb 2024, 11:23:29

RFK, Jr: Ukraine War is a money grab

https://twitter.com/MarioNawfal/status/ ... 3411368194
ralfy
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby theluckycountry » Mon 12 Feb 2024, 05:33:19

ralfy wrote:RFK, Jr: Ukraine War is a money grab

https://twitter.com/MarioNawfal/status/ ... 3411368194

“The big military contractors want to add new countries to NATO all the time because then that country has to conform its military purchases and NATO weapons specifications, which means certain companies, Northridge, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon, General Dynamics, Boeing, and Lockheed get a trapped market.”

Well that makes perfect sense. Wars are inevitable, but with the merchants of death hounding for profits things can only be worse. Just imagine if NATO had scaled back when the USSR did, how many hundreds of thousands of young men would have gone on to live happy lives.

October 25, 2009
The 48-year-old Tymoshenko is considered one of the front-runners for the January election, alongside former Prime Minister Viktor Yanukovych.

Wearing a traditional Ukrainian dress and sporting her trademark peasant hair braid, she pledged to "build Europe in Ukraine," fight rampant corruption, and improve the judicial system. She also called for warmer relations with Ukraine's old Soviet master, Russia.

March 28, 2019
Ukraine—Yulia Tymoshenko is nothing if not a crowd-pleaser. Running to be Ukraine’s next president, she has promised to triple pension payouts and halve heating-fuel charges; pushed to impeach the incumbent president, Petro Poroshenko, weeks before the presidential election; and said that immediately after being elected, she will close the country’s airports to stop corrupt officials from fleeing.

In many ways, these policies signify the anti-establishment mood here ahead of the first round of presidential elections this weekend, which will narrow the field to two candidates before a final vote next month. Just 9 percent of Ukrainians have confidence in their government. A full 39 candidates will appear on the first-round ballot. Tymoshenko, a former prime minister, was once the front-runner, but her populist credentials have been eclipsed by those of Volodymyr Zelensky, an actor with no political experience who plays Ukraine’s president in a hit television program.

HaHaHa, so he played the prez on TV, and that's why they voted for him no doubt. I think in hindsight the ukrainians got exactly what they deserved.

https://www.rferl.org/a/Tymoshenko_Open ... 60431.html
https://www.theatlantic.com/internation ... st/585868/
après moi le déluge
theluckycountry
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Plantagenet » Mon 12 Feb 2024, 18:58:17

Ukraine will produce over a million drones this year.....and many of them will be long-range drones capable of attacking oil infrastructure and other targets in the Russian heartland.

https://www.businessinsider.com/ukraine-will-produce-over-1-million-drones-this-year-official-2024-2

Ukraine continues to be very innovative in developing drones, enabling them to destroy Russian, tanks, ships, and oil refineries. It will be interesting to see if these newly developed Ukrainian drones will be even more effective at destroying Russian tanks and troops on the battlefield in Ukraine, sinking Russian ships in the Black Sea, and blowing up Russian oil infrastructure back in mainland Russia

Cheers!
Never underestimate the ability of Joe Biden to f#@% things up---Barack Obama
-----------------------------------------------------------
Keep running between the raindrops.
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby careinke » Mon 12 Feb 2024, 20:49:36

Hey Plant,

Have you watched the full Tucker/Putin interview? I have not had a chance to do that yet, but I will in the next couple of days. It has gotten some interesting reviews. A couple of my sons friends have watched it, and said they quickly got drawn into it, and could not turn it off.

Seems like it would be something you should watch. You know a "keep your enemies even closer" kind of thing.

Peace
Cliff (Start a rEVOLution, grow a garden)
careinke
Volunteer
Volunteer

Unread postby Plantagenet » Mon 12 Feb 2024, 21:56:10

careinke wrote:Hey Plant,
Have you watched the full Tucker/Putin interview?

No. I saw some highlights and it seems to consist mostly of Putin ranting about various things so I decided not to watch it all.

careinke wrote:
I have not had a chance to do that yet, but I will in the next couple of days. It has gotten some interesting reviews. A couple of my sons friends have watched it, and said they quickly got drawn into it, and could not turn it off.Seems like it would be something you should watch. You know a "keep your enemies even closer" kind of thing. Peace

You are right in principle, of course, and normally I would make time to watch it to make sure I heard both sides of the story.

But I'm much more interested in what people do then what then they say, and Putin's actions in invading a peaceful neighboring country, targeting and bombing civilians, kidnapping children, and allowing his military to torture and murder civilians in occupied areas absolutely disgust me. I have no interest in whatever lies Putin is pushing to justify his war crimes.

Sorry---Putin's war crimes make me uninterested in what he had to say to in the interview----IMHO the first priority should be for Russia to stop committing war crimes

Cheers!
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby careinke » Mon 12 Feb 2024, 23:08:17

I rest my case. You self censor. Go polish your chains if your happy.

Peace
Cliff (Start a rEVOLution, grow a garden)
careinke
Volunteer
Volunteer

Unread postby theluckycountry » Tue 13 Feb 2024, 09:39:04

Plantagenet wrote:
careinke wrote:Hey Plant,
Have you watched the full Tucker/Putin interview?

No. I saw some highlights and it seems to consist mostly of Putin ranting about various things so I decided not to watch it all.

That's because you have the attention span of a goldfish. Too bad, you may actually have learnt something for once.

Most people in the west can't listen to a coherent conversation that lasts more than 30 seconds because their brain wanders off. That's what the TV does for you.

après moi le déluge
theluckycountry
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Plantagenet » Tue 13 Feb 2024, 16:28:51

theluckycountry wrote: ... attention span of a goldfish.

You are not going to succeed in your attempt to divert this thread into talking about goldfish..

Its bad enough you post over and over about your weirdly obsequious love for Putin, but this is new low, even for you.

Please keep your goldfish fantasies to yourself, or if you can't do that then at least start a separate goldfish thread and post all your wacked out goldfish stuff there.

Please don't try to divert the important Russia-Ukraine discussions in this thread by posting more of your idiotic goldfish fantasies, lucky.

Thanks and Cheers!
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby Plantagenet » Tue 13 Feb 2024, 16:39:07

careinke wrote:I rest my case. You self censor. Go polish your chains if your happy.

Peace

Actually, I read more widely than most people.

But I do guard my time carefully in some regards.

I'm just not interested in the excuses that dictators, war criminals and mass murderers like Hitler or Stalin or Putin offer up to justify their many crimes against humanity.

Tell it to the pigeon.

Cheers!
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby theluckycountry » Tue 13 Feb 2024, 18:50:51

Plantagenet wrote:
theluckycountry wrote: ... attention span of a goldfish.

You are not going to succeed in your attempt to divert this thread into talking about goldfish..

Oh it's all related plant.
Elon Musk has said that ‘there is no way’ Russia can be defeated in Ukraine, Bloomberg reported.

According to the news agency, at an online conference on the platform X Spaces, US Senator from Wisconsin Ron Johnson said that those who expect a Ukraine victory were "living in a fantasy world."

You're living in a Hollywood movie plant, where the US and it's allies are always victorious.

après moi le déluge
theluckycountry
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby theluckycountry » Tue 13 Feb 2024, 18:58:19

Ukraine Anti-Conscription Protests Emerge As Zelensky Hunts For Manpower

In a sign of things to come, anti-conscription protests have begun popping up in Ukraine, and crucially even in areas seen as generally supportive of Zelensky's war effort against Russia. This comes as the Zelensky government has for several weeks now been teasing the likelihood of a major mobilization, as the military is in dire need of hundreds of thousands of more able-bodied troops.
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... s-manpower

I hope that paragraph isn't too long for you to get your brain around plant?

après moi le déluge
theluckycountry
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Plantagenet » Tue 13 Feb 2024, 19:50:44

theluckycountry wrote:Image

Sheesh! You're posting more GOLDFISH????

What is it with your bizarre obsessions--- first with Putin and now with Goldfish?

Wait a minute----there may be something important going on here.

Perhaps there is a reason why you keep bringing up these two weirdo things? Do you think they are somehow connected???

At first it seems like there could be no connection between these two things, but people who are mentally "off" as you seem to be sometimes imagine there are important connections between unrelated things. Could it be that your nutty obsession with Putin and your nutty obsession with Goldfish are actually all part of the one giant nutty obsession?

Are your Putin and Goldfishies obsessions actually all part of one giant hairball of a nutty obsession....???

---------------------

Here's a suggestion to get this thread back on track.....if you really think Putin's recent speechifying is so great, why don't you quote some of his speech and then explain what you think is so notable about it?

That way you could advance your idea that Putin is worth listening to, and everyone else reading this thread could see the end of your nutty goldfish posts.

And anybody else who thinks Putin is worth listening to, please feel free to quote your favorite parts of his Q & A with Tucker Carlson as well.

Then I could read the highlights of Putin's rants, without having to wade through all the dross.

Cheers!
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby theluckycountry » Tue 13 Feb 2024, 21:22:31

Plantagenet wrote:
theluckycountry wrote:Image

Sheesh! You're posting more GOLDFISH????

What is it with your bizarre obsessions--- first with Putin and now with Goldfish?

Wait a minute----there may be something important going on here.

Ha! I post a picture and you run with it, anything but comment on the Anti-Conscription Protests hey plant. That doesn't fit with your brave little ukrainian meme does it? You claim to be a reader but I seriously doubt that plant. All you do is regurgitate your government's propaganda, as shown on TV. Not once have you posted any genuine analysis from your own brain.

Have you had all your booster shots? I hope your up to date, for all our sakes.
après moi le déluge
theluckycountry
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby theluckycountry » Sat 17 Feb 2024, 18:07:02

Major Victory For Russian Army As Ukraine Forces Flee Eastern City https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... stern-city

And Plant says "Noooo!"

après moi le déluge
theluckycountry
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

PreviousNext

Return to Europe Discussion